Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Zach has found the naughty wife, but his twin sister has her own wicked plans that he might not like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I sat on the couch working on some homework. Mom was home early. She didn’t have to work her second job tonight. She was cleaning the kitchen, thoroughly scrubbing it like she did when she had the time. The faint scent of scrubbing cleaners filled my nose.

“You just have to claim her, and she’ll be yours,” purred Nisha.

I ignored my thought form and stared down at my book.

“It will be so easy,” she purred. “She’s destined to be yours. Just tame her womb. Stop her from being used as a weapon against you.”

“She would never harm me,” I whispered.

“You don’t know the heart of anyone but your own, Master.” Nisha straddled me. Her big, dusky breasts swayed before me. She reached through the book on my lap to my pants. She pressed through to grab my cock.

“My mother loves me,” I hissed.

“And? We hurt the ones we love the most.” She pulled my cock out of my pants. Well, not really, but it felt like it. “Mmm, you could be in her pussy right now, taming her womb, claiming her.”

“Defiling my mother to save my life...” I shook my head. “There are some crimes not worth committing.”

“You wish to control the world,” she moaned, rubbing my cock against the wet folds of her pussy. “Master, you shall commit so many crimes. Is loving your mother truly such a great one?”

I closed my eyes and nodded, savoring the way her pussy rubbed at my dick. Since I summoned Nisha, I had grown so weak. Sex was a power I had trouble resisting. A distraction. I knew what she was doing. Mom was right there, humming softly as she sprayed the counter with cleaner.

Nisha plunged her twat down my cock. I shuddered, fighting my moan. I slid the book off my lap as I enjoyed her hot pussy around me. This was so wrong. Mom was only feet away. She couldn’t see what was happening, but...

It made this seem ... so taboo.

Nisha squeezed her cunt around my cock. She gripped me with her hot pussy and slid up me. I savored the feel of her pussy around my dick. The hot massage sent pleasure rushing through me, my nuts tightening.

“Just imagine this was your mother,” she groaned.

“You’re not,” I whispered.

“Mmm, close your eyes and picture her working her pussy up and down your cock, loving you in exciting ways.” She wiggled her hips from side to side. “Giving you pleasures that you’ve never even imagined.”

“Nisha,” I breathed.

“Motherly love. Motherly passion. Just imagine it, Master.”

I fought against imagining it as her hot pussy worked up and down me. I stared at her, focusing on Nisha’s exotic features. Her dusky skin. Black hair. She wasn’t my mother. She was a woman. A hot and beautiful MILF that I created.

Her hot twat massaged me. She drove me wild with that delicious snatch. I enjoyed every second of her hot cunt massaging me. I loved it so much. This was an excellent treat. I ground my teeth to keep from groaning.

From alerting mom.

“Tell her how beautiful she is,” purred Nisha. “She’s more than your mother. She’s a woman that hasn’t had a man in so long.”

“Since him,” I growled, my dick throbbing in Nisha’s twat.

“She’ll stop pining after the asshole if she has a replacement.” Nisha smiled. “Mrs. Augustine said you were better than your father. Wipe away any memory of the bastard from your mother by bending her over the counter and fucking her hard.”

Shit, that sent heat rushing to the tip of my cock. I almost erupted at the thought of erasing Dad from Mom’s memories. Of replacing her love for him with something better. I glanced at Mom as she pulled the grills from the stove to scrub at them.

I ripped my gaze away, refusing to do it. Nisha’s hot pussy massaged my dick. She held me tight with her juicy cunt as she worked up and down me. I groaned, coming so close to erupting into her snatch.

“Mmm, it will be so perfect, Master,” she cooed. “Mother and son uniting together.”

I slammed my head into the back of the couch, fighting that urge. It was so hard to resist with her hot pussy working up and down me. Teasing me. The pressure throbbed at the tip of my cock. My hands balled into fists.

I glanced at Mom again. She was so lonely...

“You could give her love again, Master,” purred Nisha. “She yearns for the touch of a man.”

I wrenched my gaze again. I stared up at Nisha as she worked her cunt up and down my cock. She brought me to the brink of cumming. I was so close to bursting in her snatch. She plunged down me, my nuts so tight with jizz.

“Just go over there and fuck your mother,” Nisha moaned as she plunged her pussy down my cock.

The pressure in my nuts erupted. I fought to keep from groaning aloud. Mom was still cleaning the kitchen as my cock erupted. It didn’t make any sense. Nisha wasn’t real and my cock wasn’t really out of my pants, but I felt myself squirting into her pussy.

Nisha’s twat writhed around me. She suckled at me with that hot flesh. I groaned at what she did, savoring the pleasure of this moment. Nisha’s big, motherly breasts bounced before my eyes. They were so soft.

So inviting.

For a moment, she didn’t have her dusky skin. She had pale skin. Black hair. She looked like my mother.

I closed my eyes, feeling my cum spurting over and over into Nisha’s pussy. Her hot cunt suckled at me with such a motherly passion. I made her a MILF. I chose to have her be a mature woman with lactating breasts.

“Cum in mommy’s pussy,” my thought form moaned, sounding just like mother. “That’s it. Oh, Mommy loves having you in me.”

I ripped open my eyes and growled, “Stop it.” “Stop what?” Mom asked. “Cleaning?”

I glanced at her as I erupted one last time into Nisha’s pussy. “Just ... yelling at myself. I should be doing my homework, not day dreaming.”

Mom smiled. She didn’t see Nisha on me. Then a motherly look crossed her face. She hurried over to me and put her hand on my forehead. “You’re a little warm and you’re so flushed. Are you feeling okay, honey?”

“She can be yours,” Nisha whispered. “She’s destined to be yours. Take her.”

“I’m fine,” I said, my body buzzing with pleasure.

Mom had a beautiful face even without any makeup on. Mature and lovely. I knew she was a woman. I had learned the things she had done with my asshole father and Mrs. Augustine. I could just capture those pink lips and...

I rose, passing through Nisha. “I’m going to lie down. I don’t feel well.”

“Want me to make you some chicken noodle soup?” she asked.

I hesitated. “Sure, Mom.”

“You need her,” whispered Nisha. “You need her.”

I ignored my thought form and entered my bedroom. I threw myself down on my bed and closed my eyes. There had to be another way. Why did I need my mother? It made no sense. How could she be a key to conquering the world?


Charles Swartzenburg II Mrs. Augustine fell back on the bed, her big tits bouncing. She spread her legs wide, showing off her shaved pussy. Her cream dripped down her taint to her asshole. She shuddered there, looking so wanton. So eager for my cock.

She would be my first married woman. Besides Mother, but Father gave her to me, so she hardly counted. I was so eager to ram into Mrs. Augustine’s pussy and enjoy the cunt she’d sworn to only give to another.

“Please, please, fuck me,” she moaned, her big boobs quivering.

I mounted the bed, kneeling between her thighs. My cock thrust out hard before me. I ached and throbbed for her. I stroked my hands up her thighs, loving the silky feel beneath my hands. Smooth. I went higher and higher until I reached her hips. I traveled across her flat belly to her breasts.

I squeezed those big, lush mounds. I bent down and buried my face between them. I pressed those soft tits against the side of my face, pretending they were Susannah’s tits. I rubbed back and forth between them, reveling in them.

“Master,” she moaned.

“Yes,” I growled as I enjoyed their softness.

I licked up the side of her right boob, climbing up and up to her nipple. I latched on and suckled. She gasped as I did that. I nibbled on her breast, loving the feel of her between my lips. That fat nub felt perfect there.

I suckled on her as I kneaded both her boobs. She moaned in delight as I nursed on her nipple. I nibbled with my lips and suckled hard on her. She trembled as I popped my mouth off one and darted over to the other.

I latched on and suckled hard.

“Master!” she gasped.

I swirled my tongue around her nipple, loving the texture of her areola. It was such a perfect delight. I savored the sounds she made. They were so perfect. I suckled with all my might on her, my cock so hard. I wanted to fuck her.

I had to fuck her.

I ripped my mouth off her nipple. I grabbed my cock and pressed it into her wet folds. She groaned as I did that. Her thick folds rubbed against the crown of my dick. It was amazing feeling her against me. She grabbed her boobs, the diamond on her wedding ring sparkling.

“Fuck me, Master,” she moaned. “Ram your cock into my pussy.”

“Your married pussy?” I asked.

“My married pussy, Master,” she purred with such wanton lust. “Please, please, fuck me with that big dick. You’re so much thicker than my husband. I want to feel you in me, Master. I need to feel you in me! You’ll be my second man, Master!”

I grinned and thrust to the hilt in her cunt.

I sank to the hilt in her pussy. I reveled in stretching out her silky snatch. The pleasure washed through me. It was amazing. I enjoyed every inch of her hot twat around me. Only her husband had felt this delight before me.

I reveled in this delight as I drew back my cock. She moaned, her cunt squeezing down on me. She held me tight with her hot snatch. Pleasure washed through me. It was perfect. She kneaded her tits as I thrust back into her twat.

“Yes, Master,” she groaned. “Fuck my cheating cunt with your big dick! Fuck me so hard! You’re so huge! Oh, yes, I’ve never felt anything like this!”

“What a fucking whore,” I growled and thrust back into her cunt. “My whore.”

“Yours, Master!”

I reveled in her words as I fucked away at her cunt. I pounded her snatch with force. I loved every last second of pumping away at her twat. I buried into her again and again. She moaned, her boobs jiggling as she took my dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.