Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Zach has found the naughty wife, but his twin sister has her own wicked plans that he might not like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Charles Swartzenburg II

My blood boiled for Mrs. Augustine. I had come so close late last week to claim her. To fucking the preacher’s wife. If I couldn’t have Susannah right now, her mother would be perfect. Blonde and beautiful. A mature version of the girl bound to Zach.

I flicked my gaze up when Mrs. Augustine entered the living room with a tray full of fresh-made chocolate chip cookies. The scent of them had my mouth watering as my dick throbbed for her. She looked so wholesome. A good, Christian woman who would never dream of cheating on her husband.

Not until her gaze fell on me, anyways. Then I could see it. The stirring of desire behind her eyes. The awakening of passion that all women felt around me. They were drawn to me thanks to my pact with Molech.

I could have any woman I wanted. They would make the excuse it was because of my fortune. My vast wealth. Gold-diggers. But that wasn’t it at all. I could be as poor as Zach, and they still would flock to me.

Mrs. Augustine was no exception. She wasn’t bound to Zach.

“Cookies?” the married woman asked, her cheeks flushing slightly.

“Sure, Mrs. Augustine,” Zach said.

“Oh, you don’t have to be so formal with me, Zach,” she said, smiling at him. She didn’t look at me now. She was trying to avoid eye-contact. To hide that blazing desire that had quickened in her nethers. It was ... cute that she was trying to hide it.

And it made my dick so hard. I ached for her badly. I wanted to bend her over and take her hard. Just fuck her with everything that I had. Should I make a move on her? She was right here. I didn’t have to hunt her down.

If things happened...

I just had to be discrete.

My mother had stopped me from doing this last time, but she wasn’t here to satiate my hard cock. It was so hard to think with all the blood rushing to my swollen member. I knew I shouldn’t be rash, but it was so hard when she was right here handing out cookies to Zach, Susannah, Moira, and Sable.

“And it’s Charles, right?” asked Mrs. Augustine, turning to me. She bent over, her breasts swelling the front of the t-shirt she wore. There was no hiding their size. Big and soft like her daughter’s.

“Yes, ma’am,” I said and took one.

She smiled for a moment. “You don’t have to be so formal. Make me feel like an old maid.”

“Sorry, Mrs. Augustine,” I said. I took a bite. “Delicious.”

“Thanks.” Her smile grew even broader, dimpling her cheeks. “Well, uh, I’ll leave you all to study.”

She retreated quickly as I took a bite of the warm treat. The chocolate chips melted through my mouth while I savored the buttery delight of the cookie. Damn, that was good. That was really, really good. It made me wonder what other treats she could offer.

I smiled at that thought as I licked the chocolate off my fingers.

I tried to concentrate on studying with the others, but it was hard. Literally. I was trying not to show my bulge as we worked on math. Tricky stuff. I never had much mind for it, but Zach was guiding everyone in it.

“That doesn’t make any sense,” Moira complained. “Ugh, this is making my brain hurt.”

“That’s why you are failing,” said Zach. “You just have to try. You put your mind on other things.”

“Those things are fun,” Moira said and glanced at Sable. “Right, babe?”

Sable looked annoyed for a split second before she purred, “That’s right, honey. I can think of a dozen things I’d rather be doing with you than studying.”

They only pretended to be in a relationship. It was clear Sable didn’t like Moira, but they pretended so they had an excuse to spend time with Zach. He gathered his allies. Sable had money, but it was a paltry amount compared to my fortune.

“You just have to remember your order of operations,” said Susannah. “Once you have that down, it’s really easy. You do the multiplication before the addition. Then it works out.”

“So dumb,” Moira snapped, shooting Susannah an annoyed look.

No, It was more than annoyed. Was it ... jealousy? Zach had power. He must have transgressed to earn it. Having sex with his twin sister would be one way to do it. And she didn’t like being second-fiddle to Susannah.

I filed that away. The witch said I had to be friends with Zach to learn how to destroy him. I had a few avenues.

He grabbed another cookie from the platter Mrs. Augustine left behind. He trusted the woman...

“I have to use the restroom,” I said, an idea sparking.

“It’s down the hall, second door on the left,” said Susannah without looking up from her paper. She was working through one of the complicated algebra problems. “I think I have it. Is this correct, Zach?”

“Yep,” he said, bumping his shoulder into hers.

Their relationship wasn’t fake. Susannah was besotted with him, and he cared for her. It was why he trusted her mother, wasn’t it?

I rose and headed past the kitchen to the hallway. I didn’t see Mrs. Augustine in there. I vanished down the hallway, out of the sight of the others. I opened the bathroom door to find the woman in there. Had she rushed down here when I said I had to pee?

“Zach,” she whispered, flustered.

No, no, she had been hiding in here.

I stepped in and cupped her face. Boldly, I kissed her on the lips. I savored the warmth of her mouth on mine. I thrust my tongue into her mouth. I would enjoy claiming her. Cuckolding a preacher’s wife tickled my deprave desires.

She whimpered into my lips, kissing me back with a fiery passion. She trembled, though. I could feel her resisting. She believed this was wrong. She fought against the magic that had ensnared her, battling to break free of it.

She groaned and pulled back, our lips parting. “No, no,” she whimpered. “I’m married.”

“Mmm, I know,” I growled and kissed her harder.

I thrust my tongue into her mouth. She groaned and returned the kiss, her tongue stroking mine. I loved playing with her. I savored her taste. The exhilaration washed over me. I wanted to fuck her right here, right now.

I shoved my hand down to her pants. I cupped her pussy through her jeans. I rubbed at her through the denim. She groaned into my lips as she kissed me with such passion. I enjoyed this moment. Her lips felt amazing on my mouth.

I slid my hand up her fly to the fastener.

I undid it.

She groaned as I shoved my hand into her pants. Her zipper rasped down as I found the waistband of her panties. I shoved into the elastic fabric and found her shaved. That was ... surprising. Her juices slicked her bald vulva, her pussy lips thick.

I shoved my fingers into her pussy. She gasped and broke the kiss, her head shaking.

“No, no, I’m not like this,” she groaned as my fingers thrust in and out of her pussy. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”

I pulled my digits out of her pussy and ripped my hand out of her pants. I held up my fingers coated in her gleaming juices. I smeared them on her lips as I said, “You know what’s wrong with you. You have a hot pussy that needs satisfying.”

She whimpered and licked her lips, “Yes, but...” She glanced at the door. “My daughter’s here. Her friends.”

I grinned. I was hard, but ... I could wait. I drew out my phone and asked her, “What’s your number.”

She told me, breathless.

I texted her and said, “That’s my address. Be there this evening.”

“I can’t,” she whimpered, her hips wiggling. “I ... I have a family.”

“You will be there,” I said. “I don’t care what lie you tell your husband.” I stared at her. “Say it. Say you’ll be there wet and ready to be fucked by me.”

“Oh, gosh,” she groaned. “I ... I’ll be there wet and ... and...” Her cheeks turned beat red. “Ready to be ... taken by you.”

I arched an eyebrow.

“Fucked by you,” she gasped, her entire body shuddering like she was on the verge of cumming.

I grinned and turned around. I licked off my digits, savoring the tart flavor of her pussy. Did her daughter’s cunt taste like this? Well, I could imagine it did. The mother would tide me over until Zach was out of the picture.


Sable Newport

I dropped my smile as the limo pulled away from the front of Charles’s house. He headed inside. I was glad that I didn’t have to fake being nice to that creep. He stared at women like he owned them. That they were all just his toys.

“Ugh, I want to take a bath,” I said.

“I can give you a tongue bath,” Moira said. She thrust out her tongue and wiggled it.

It was ... tempting. “I have to take you and your brother home. No time for that.”

“Always time for that,” said Moira. “Zach can help me. Right, big brother.”

“Maybe later,” Zach said. He pulled out an envelope from his inner jacket pocket. He handed it over to me. “Mrs. Augustine made me a list of the men and women she’s fucked over the years. We have to do something about them. I can’t have them coming forward and making allegations about her cuckolding her husband.”

“Or that he’s a pathetic bitch that jerks off to it,” Moira said, sneering. “What sort of man does that?”

“A weak man,” I said. Like my father. He watched me dominate my mother. I loved cucking my rich father. He was so powerful outside the house, but inside, he was my slave. I never touched him—Zach was the only man who aroused me—but I still dominated Daddy.

I opened the envelope and pulled it out. It was three sheets of pages. “There are forty or fifty people on here. Way too many to murder.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.