Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Zach has found the naughty wife, but his twin sister has her own wicked plans that he might not like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

Mrs. Augustine was such a whore.

I pulled her over my lap as I sat on the edge of Susannah’s bed. Her mother squirmed on me, her ass plump and so very spankable. My cock throbbed and rubbed into Mrs. Augustine’s belly. I sucked in a deep breath and raised my hand.

“You’re such a cheating whore, Mrs. Augustine,” I growled.

CRACK!

She gasped on my lap. The MILF’s reddened ass clenched from the contact. She squirmed on me as she whimpered from her punishment. I loved the sounds she made. It was so hot to spank this naughty woman.

“I am,” she moaned.

“You are, Mommy!” Susannah said. My busty girlfriend stood over her mother and raised her hand. Susannah slapped it down on her mother’s ass.

SMACK!

Her mother bucked again from the hard spank. Another red handprint, smaller than the first, blossomed on the MILF’s other butt-cheek. It was a hot sight to witness. I grinned at it as Susannah nodded her head in satisfaction.

“I’m so sorry, honey,” Mrs. Augustine moaned. “I am. Ever since I met your real father. Ever since I was seduced by a real man, I’ve been a whore. But I’m only your husband’s whore now. Zach’s slutty MILF.”

“That’s right!” Susannah said.

SMACK!

“You’re just his!”

My girlfriend spanked her mother again. It was hot watching Susannah’s big boobs swaying back and forth as she slapped her mother on the ass. My dick throbbed against Mrs. Augustine’s belly as I raised my own hand.

CRACK!

“My personal whore,” I growled.

“Yes!” she howled, her ass blazing red.

SMACK!

“His MILF fucktoy!” Susannah added.

“I am!” Mrs. Augustine moaned. She squirmed on me, feeling so naughty. “I’m all those things! Yes, yes, yes! Keep punishing me for being such a wicked wife. A cheating, cuckolding slut-wife. I’m such a sinful woman!”

CRACK!

“Yes, you are,” I growled.

CRACK!

I spanked her again, loving the way her ass rippled from the impact. Her daughter slapped her hand down.

SMACK!

The sound was so beautiful to hear. The MILF moaned as her daughter and I alternated spanking her.

CRACK!

SMACK!

CRACK!

SMACK!

“I’m such a naughty wife!” she howled, her ass blazing red.

CRACK!

I could feel the heat rising off her ass every time I brought my hand down. Her butt-cheeks radiated fire from her spanking. It was so hot. My dick was so hard as Susannah’s boobs heaved. She drew back her hand again.

SMACK!

“Naughty Mommy!” she gasped.

“I am!” Mrs. Augustine squealed.

CRACK!

I loved it. My dick throbbed so much. I had to fuck one of them. I stared at Susannah as she brought her hand down on her mother’s rump again.

SMACK!

My girlfriend caught my eyes. She gasped and leaned forward. She kissed me with such passion.

My tongue danced with Susannah’s. Her arousal was so delicious. I loved the feel of her lips on mine. I kissed her hard as Mrs. Augustine squirmed on my lap. I had to be in my girlfriend. My wife.

I broke the kiss and growled, “Stand in the corner and think about what you did, you naughty slut!”

“Yes, Master,” Mrs. Augustine moaned.

She rose off my lap and darted to the corner of the room, her back to us. Her red ass wiggled back and forth as I pulled her daughter to me. Susannah fell onto me, straddling my lap. Her big boobs pressed into my chest as she kissed me.

I turned her, rolled her over, and mounted her. I was so ready to ram my cock into her pussy. I wanted to fuck her hard and make her cum. She whimpered beneath me as my tongue danced around in her mouth.

She spread her legs wide for me.

My cock nuzzled into her snatch. I pushed against her cunt and thrust into her pussy. She moaned as I sank into her. I penetrated into my girlfriend’s pussy. My secret wife welcomed me into her wonderful depths.

I loved the feel of her about me. The warmth of her cunt around me. I shuddered as she squeezed her pussy down around me. She was beneath me, her arms and legs wrapped about my body. She held me to her.

I reveled in being in her sweet embrace.

I made love to Susannah.

My heart pounded in my chest as I gloried in her pussy. I savored her precious pussy squeezing about me. She whimpered as I pumped away at her. I loved every last moment of it. I enjoyed her cunt holding me tight.

She gripped me with that delicious snatch. I groaned, thrusting away at her with everything that I had. I savored how she whimpered. She held me tight with that wonderful cunt. Her pussy gripped me. She squeezed about me.

I kissed her with passion, my tongue dancing with hers. She stroked her hands across my back. I loved the sensual nature of her touch. It was exciting having her stroking me like that. It was fantastic feeling her beneath me.

I pumped away at her, working my cock in and out of her pussy. I groaned as she squeezed her twat around me. She held me tight with that amazing pussy. I groaned with my every plunge into her snatch.

I reveled in her pussy’s massage.

I savored every last second of making love to my sweet Susannah.

She stroked my back. Her hands worked up and down me. It was exciting feeling her touching me like that. It was perfect having her stroking me like that. I enjoyed her touch. Her fingers scratched down my back as she moaned into my lips.

“Zach,” she moaned, breaking the kiss with me. “Oh, Zach, yes.”

“Mmm, my sweet Susannah,” I groaned. “Damn, you’re so hot. So wet.”

“And you’re so big.” She turned her head as I thrust away at her. “Mmm, she’s squirming. I bet her pussy is so wet.”

“No touching that cunt, you naughty MILF!” I grunted.

“Yes, Master,” the breathy Mrs. Augustine answered, her reddened ass clenching and relaxing.

I grinned and thrust away at my girlfriend’s pussy. I fucked her cunt with hard strokes. I loved the feel of her pussy around me. She squeezed tight about me. I loved how she held me in that cunt. It was a magnificent rush.

I plunged over and over into her pussy. I fucked her hard and fast. I loved this amazing pussy. I savored her around me. She gripped me with that hot cunt. I loved how she squeezed down on me. It was magical.

“Shit, shit, shit,” I groaned as I fucked her. “I love you, Susannah!”

“Oh, I love you so much, Zach!” she moaned. “Oh, yes, yes, I want to cum in your arms!”

“You’ve earned it,” I groaned. “Your reward for being such a loving wife and daughter!”

She kissed me again, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. I savored her sweet lips as I thrust into her pussy. My nuts slapped into her taint, heavy with my cum. I was so close to bursting in her. So close to erupting in her cunt.

I wanted to feel that moment. I wanted to erupt into her pussy and shower her with all my jizz. That would be perfect. Just an exciting moment. I savored this delight as I thrust away at her cunt. I fucked in her pussy with such force. This was amazing. Exciting.

The pressure swelled at the tip of my cock as her hot pussy gripped me. I thrust to the hilt in Susannah’s cunt. She gasped beneath me. Her fingernails raked across my back as her pussy spasmed around my dick.

She climaxed hard on me.

I loved the way her pussy writhed around my cock. She suckled at me with that hot snatch of hers. It was so amazing to have her cunt spasming around my dick. I plowed to the hilt in her twat, the pressure in my nuts bursting.

“Fuck!” I groaned. “Susannah!”

I erupted into her pussy.

“Yes, yes, that’s so good!” she moaned as I flooded her with all my jizz.

I spurted into her cunt over and over again. I loved how her pussy writhed around me. She suckled at me with all that cunt. It was an incredible thrill to have her pussy spasming around me. I savored every last moment of her pussy rippling around me.

I spurted into her pussy. I filled her up with my cum. It was just outstanding. I loved every last heartbeat of filling her snatch up with my jizz. I pumped her full of all that spunk. She groaned, her pussy rippling around my cock. She suckled at me.

It was heaven.

I loved every last second of this delight. It was such a fantastic moment to enjoy all this passion. Her cunt rippled around my cock. She suckled at me as I fired that last spurt of cum into her pussy. I stared into her eyes.

“Oh, Zach,” she whimpered.

“Susannah,” I groaned, staring at her with such passion. “Mmm, you’re amazing. I love you.”

She smiled at me. “I love you, too.”

I kissed her with gentle passion as my cock softened in her pussy. I stroked my tongue around her before I finally rolled off her. I loved the way she snuggled up to me. Mrs. Augustine still stood in the corner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.