Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Zach has found the naughty wife, but his twin sister has her own wicked plans that he might not like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader! Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I pulled out of Mrs. Augustine’s cunt, her pussy dripping with cum. She smiled at me, this hunger in her eyes. I could tell that she wanted more. Her gaze flicked down to my still-hard dick. A shiver ran through her, those big boobs of hers jiggling.

She pounced. She grabbed my shoulders, turned me, and slammed me down on my back on the mattress. She straddled me, her shaved pussy grinding on my cock. My cum poured out, coating my shaft in my own seed as she slid up me.

“You’re such a stud, Zach,” she moaned, her eyes burning with lust. “Mmm, I’m going to enjoy riding you.”

I grinned at her. She was utterly mine now. I had claimed my third woman, the cuckolding wife. Mr. Augustine watched on, my spiritual leader utterly enthralled by watching me take his woman from him. She would never touch him again.

And I bet that made him hot.

She grabbed my cock and lifted my dick as she rose from me. Her boobs swayed as she held me upright. She pressed my cock to her sloppy cuntlips. “Mmm, I bet you want me to work my pussy up and down your cock.”

“Yes, I do,” I said. “I want to watch those big tits of yours bounce and heave.”

“Ooh, naughty, naughty boy,” she cooed as she pushed my cock back through her taint to her asshole. “But I think this hole needs to be stretched out. It’s been so long since I had a dick this magnificent back here.”

“None of the men who fucked you at that party Thursday night compared?”

She shook her head. “None. Mmm, you’re the first dick in seventeen years.”

She pressed her asshole against the crown of my dick. I groaned as she did that. It felt incredible to have her anal ring stretching and stretching to take my cock. It was a fantastic delight. I groaned as her backdoor opened wide enough.

Her asshole slipped down my cock. I shuddered at that hot sheath plunging down and down my cock until she had nearly taken all of me. My dick throbbed in her pussy. She squeezed her bowels down around me as I groaned out in delight.

She shuddered, a huge smile on her lips. She enjoyed this so much. She wiggled her hips back and forth, stirring that delicious anal sheath around my cock as she sank to the hilt in me. She had taken every bit of me, her boobs jiggling.

“Yes!” she moaned. “Oh, Lord, I love this cock so much!”

Her asshole squeezed about my dick as she slid back up me. Mrs. Augustine gripped me with that hot anal sheath. Her husband stared on, jerking off his little stiffy while his wife rose to the pinnacle of my cock, massaging me the entire way with her velvety asshole.

She plunged back down me. She took every inch of my cock with that tight asshole again. The pleasures roared own my shaft. I groaned at the velvety delight. She gasped, her boobs heaving. They smacked together.

“Zach!” she moaned. “Oh, yes, yes, Zach, I love your cock!”

She squeezed her bowels around my dick. She worked her bowels up my dick. It felt incredible. I loved that treat. It was such a delight to have her asshole gripping my cock. I shuddered as she plunged back down me.

She took me to the hilt. She swallowed every inch of my cock with her tight bowels. The heat rippled through me as I reveled in this delight. It was a fantastic rush to have her anal sheath squeezing around my cock.

“Yes,” I groaned as she rode me. “Mrs. Augustine, you are such a whore!”

“I am!” she moaned with such pride.

The reverend’s wife worked her tight asshole up and down my cock. She squeezed about me with her hot anal sheath. She gripped me, driving me wild with that hot asshole of hers. I shuddered at how much I loved this.

It was an incredible rush to have that tight anal sheath sliding up and down my cock. The pressure in my balls swelled. The need to cum built and built at the tip. I shuddered, rising toward that amazing burst of passion.

I would have a huge climax. Just a mighty cum on her big dick. I wanted to spurt all my cum into her snatch. Just flood her bowels with all my jizz. That would be perfect. I loved this moment. I savored her working her anal sheath down my cock.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Oh, damn, that’s good. That’s so good.”

“I know,” she moaned. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s just awesome. Ooh, I love it. I love it so much!”

I savored her riding my cock. I loved her squeezing her bowels around my dick. She worked her anal sheath up and down my hard shaft. Her velvety flesh massaged the crown of my dick. She brought me closer and closer to bursting.

Closer and closer to flooding her snatch with my jizz.

My cum ran out of her pussy as she rode me. My milky jizz spilled out of that cunt and ran down her taint to her asshole. Fresh spunk added more lube to her bowels working up and down my cock. It was intense.

I groaned, savoring this delight. I rose and rose toward my climax. I would have a powerful one. Just a big burst of delight. It would be outstanding. Her asshole clung to me. She held me tight with her anal sheath.

I shuddered at that tight anal sheath plunging down my cock and sliding back up me. Her boobs heaved as her moans grew louder and louder. Her bowels clamped down hard. She had to be close to cumming on my dick.

“Just burst on me, Mrs. Augustine,” I growled. “Let me feel that anal sheath going wild around my dick!”

“Oh, yes,” she moaned, her bowels squeezing about my cock. “I’ll cum so hard around you. Ooh, you’re so hung, Zach. I love this! Watching me, honey!”

“I am,” he groaned, stroking his little dick.

She plunged her asshole down my big cock. She gasped as she took every inch of me. Her boobs slapped together. She tossed her head as her orgasm burst through her. I groaned as her anal sheath writhed around my asshole.

She suckled at me with that hot asshole of hers while her pussy cream squirted from her twat and splashed my stomach. Her anal sheath nursed at me with such passion. I loved it so much. I savored the heat sweeping out of me. It was a fantastic moment. I groaned, my cock throbbing in her bowels.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I growled as I erupted my cum into her asshole. “Shit, that’s good!”

I pumped my jizz into her asshole. I flooded her with my cum.

“Oh, Zach, yes!” she gasped. “Cum in me. My holes are yours! I’m your cum-dump!”

I savored those words as she suckled at my dick with her hot asshole. She worked around me. It was spectacular to feel. I loved every last second of her nursing at me like that. I shuddered as she massaged my dick.

I grunted as her anal sheath nursed out the cum in my balls. I pumped all the jizz I had into her. One last blast of pleasure slammed through me as I erupted a last spurt of my seed into her hot bowels.

She fell forward, her big boobs piling into my chest. She rubbed her breasts into me as she kissed me. I groaned, savoring her hot lips on me. Her husband panted. He must have cum while I dumped my load in his wife’s asshole.

What a heady night.

I stroked her back, my cock sliding out of her asshole as she squirmed on me. I shuddered as I popped out of her backdoor. Her lips danced over mine. She was such a wicked woman. I savored all this pleasure.

It rippled through me. It was so good to feel. Our kiss grew deeper. More loving. She purred into it and finally broke it. Her blue eyes gleamed with her lust. She rubbed her nose into mine. I felt her hard pounding beneath her tit.

“You just fucked me like your father did.” A wicked smile crossed her lips. “Like you fuck your half-sister. I love that you fuck your daughter.”

“That’s why you’re mine, aren’t you?” I said. “You’re my woman because I fuck you so hard.”

“Yes,” she moaned. “I’m yours. Yours. I ... I love you, Zach.”

Her husband groaned with humiliated lust.

“Mmm, and you’ll do whatever I want, won’t you?” I said as the idea that I had fucked two sisters rippled through me.

“You know I will.” A wicked grin crossed her plump lips. “I’m your married slut, after all. What do you want me to do? Expose my affair before the entire church and really humiliate my husband?”

“No one must ever know you’re my lover outside of my ... inner circle,” I said. “To the world, you’re the preacher’s loving and faithful wife. If I knock you up, he’ll be the father.”

“Yes,” she breathed. “Oh, I love it. So, what do you want me to do?”

“I want you to make love to your daughter.”

“Yes!” she moaned with such wanton delight. She was so ready to commit lesbian incest. I couldn’t do that with my own mother, and I feared...

I put that out of my mind as Mrs. Madison Augustine rose off me to go fuck her daughter. I shuddered at the power I had over her and over Susannah.*** Susannah Augustine I fell asleep to my parents fucking, so it was no wonder that I had such naughty dreams of Zach fucking me. Just pounding me so hard. I moaned out how much I loved him as he drilled his big dick into my pussy. He fucked me so hard.

Then it changed.

A tongue licked at me. A delicious and feminine tongue. Not Zach. “Mistress Sable...”

I moaned that name as I enjoyed that tongue stroking through my folds. It was so wonderful. And felt so real. My dream wavered around me as my lesbian mistress licked my pussy. Zach owned my body and my heart, and Mistress Sable rented me.

I was so glad. I loved being her sex slave. I was so glad that I was the price Zach used to by the dominating lesbian’s loyalty. I would gladly submit to her whenever she wanted. Her will was Zach’s will, and I was his good and loving wife.

I would do whatever he wanted me to do.

“Mistress,” I moaned as I found myself drawn back to wakefulness.

I was being eaten out. I shuddered as I came awake in my bed, my nightgown shoved up around my waist. I blinked in shock. What was Mistress Sable doing between my thighs? Why was she licking me out with such eagerness?

Light streamed in from my open door. A figure stood in there. Strong and muscular. It was Zach. My husband, my love, was watching Mistress Sable eat me out. But wasn’t this a huge risk? My parents could find him standing there naked, his cock hard as he watched.

“Zach,” I whimpered, my heart beating for such joy even as worry washed around me. “My parents...”

“Mmm, don’t worry about us,” purred from between my thighs.

My mother lifted her head from my pussy. Her lips gleamed with my cunt cream. My eyes widened in shock. She licked up my cream and giggled. This was so surreal. I didn’t get it. What was going on?

“She’s the third woman,” Zach said. “She’s the one with the fake marriage. She’s been cuckolding your father for years. He just watched me fuck your mother and claim her. She’s my cum-dump, fuck-toy slut!”

“I am,” moaned Mother. “Ooh, Susannah, I’m so glad you’re going to marry him. Then I can fuck my hunky son-in-law whenever he wants. I want us both to be full of his cum on your wedding night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.