Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Zach has found the naughty wife, but his twin sister has her own wicked plans that he might not like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

“Once it’s late,” Mr. Augustine said to me after his wife left the living room, “you’ll pretend to leave and we’ll send Susannah to bed. Wait ten minutes then come inside and up to our room. You can fuck my wife in there. She never realizes it’s not to be fucking her mother, so be as loud as you want.”

“How did this happen?” I asked. “Was it really my father?”

“Yep.” Mr. Augustine smiled. “She misses him, your father. She’s been waiting for you to be old enough. I’m glad you’re on board.”

“And she just admitted that ... Susannah’s not your daughter.”

He shook his head. “She’s your sister, but ... My wife wants you in the family, so I hope that doesn’t turn you off. I mean, you’re like your father, and Susannah is her mother’s daughter. You’ve already done it with her.”

“Yeah,” I admitted. “But I’m not going to share her.”

“You’re not a cuck.” He said it with such pride. “Well, I’m glad that you’re okay with it. Susannah doesn’t have to know how closely related you two are. And try to keep her from finding out that you’re screwing her mother. Though if she’s like her mother, she won’t have a problem with ... sharing.”

I stared at him. “What does that mean? You don’t fuck other women.”

“No, no, she and your mother shared your father before he ran off.” A distant look filled Mr. Augustine’s eyes. “My wife loved licking your father’s cum out of your mother’s—”

“I don’t need to hear that,” I growled, shaking my head. My mother? She did... “Don’t speak another word about my mother, you fucking worm!”

He shuddered at being called a worm like ... he got off on it.

“Your wife’s going to be my personal whore, you know that, right,” I told him. “Once I get my dick in her, she won’t want any other man. Just me.”

“Yes,” he groaned, squeezing at his crotch. “Just let me watch. I want to see that so much.” “If you do as your told,” I said. “God, how has no one learned that she’s a whore if you have men come up here or take her to parties where she’s fucked.”

“Because none of the people involved want their names to get out,” he said.

I shook my head. I’d have to make sure this shit never came out.


Susannah Augustine

It was such a lovely evening, but it was ten and my parents were kicking Zach out. I headed to the front door with him. He paused in the doorway, cold air sweeping around him. He stroked back a lock of hair from my cheek.

“I had a great night,” I said. “I’m glad I came over. It was very ... revealing.”

“Did Nisha send you a message?” she whispered.

“Later. I’ll tell you all about it later.” He leaned in, so handsome, and planted a kiss on my lips. Not a long one, but it wasn’t a quick and chaste one, either.

I felt so good as I watched him walking to his beat-up car.

I closed the door and turned around to find my mother there, a big smile on her lips. She moved closer and said, “My, my, aren’t you just about to float away.”

“I am,” I said. “This was a wonderful evening.”

“Yes, yes, it was,” said Mom. “Now, head on upstairs. We have church in the morning.”

I smiled and headed past her, my skirt swirling about me. I felt so giddy as I rushed up the stairs. I burst into my room and closed the door behind me. I stripped out of my dress, bra, and panties and threw them all into the hamper. I pulled on my nightgown and turned off the lights.

I sank into bed, so happy. It was a wonderful night. It would have been better if I could have made love to Zach. I was so wet for it. Maybe at church ... Probably not, but after Church. I bet I could go on a Sunday drive with him. We could park somewhere, or just go to his place, and make love.

Or we could go to Sable’s place. I needed to eat her pussy. I hadn’t yesterday because of Charles joining the study group. We had to be careful around him. He was an evil man pretending to be good. But Zach would make sure my parents were protected from him.

I bet that was what Zach couldn’t tell me until later.

Soon, my parents came upstairs. My mother laughed throatily. They were going to make love. It wasn’t long before I heard the sounds of amorous passion. Mom and Dad were so in love. It was so wonderful.

I listened to Mom’s moans and Dad’s groans as I thrust my hand between my thighs. I rubbed at my hot cunt, sliding through my curls. I shuddered, thrusting two digits into my snatch and grinding the heel of my hand on my bud.

Pleasure sparked from my naughty clit, sweeping through me. I moaned, my cunt squeezing down on my fingers thrusting away at me. I felt so good right now. I pictured Zach in me, pumping away at me.

“I’m going to make you eat out Sable’s cunt while I fuck you in the ass,” Zach whispered in my ear. “I love you and want you to devour that pussy. I know you love it.”

“Mmm, I would love that,” I moaned to my imagination.

The sounds Mom made were growing throatier. Dad was really giving it to her. I knew just what that was like. Zach had taken me so hard before. He made me squeal with his big dick. I loved imagining he was taking me right now.

That I was able to moan that loudly.

I churned up my pussy. I worked my digits in and out of my cunt as fast as I could. I squeezed my twat down on them, wishing it was Zach’s cock. I thrust away at my twat. I fucked myself so hard with my digits. The pleasure swept through me.

This was perfect to feel. I loved every last second of thrusting away at my pussy like this. The pleasure swelled in my nethers. I churned myself up, building myself toward my climax. My toes curled. I whimpered, loving every last second of this bliss.

“Zach,” I moaned.

My mother groaned in the other room. She was getting fucked so hard. I shuddered, thrusting my fingers in and out of my twat. I quivered, hurtling closer and closer to that moment when I would burst. I wanted that so much.

I ground the heel of my hand harder on my clit. My bud throbbed as I massaged it. I squirmed beneath the covers, my nipples rubbing into the cotton on my nightgown. I whimpered, squeezing my eyes shut as I hurtled toward my climax.

“You’re all mine,” Zach whispered in my imagination. “Mine!”

“Yours!” I gasped and came.

My pussy convulsed around my digits. The pleasure swept through me. The wonderful heat washed through me. I loved every last bit of this rapture drowning my thighs. I quivered in delight, my legs kicking.

I moaned through clenched teeth, savoring this pleasure. It was so good. My pussy convulsed around my digits. I wished to feel that wonderful cum spurting into me. Mom would get that delight. Dad must be filling her to the brim.

I was so happy about that.

I hit the peak of my orgasm. I shuddered there, breathing heavily as Mom kept moaning. Dad would fuck her for a while. He was such a stud. Like my Zach. I pulled out my fingers and suckled off my sweet pussy cream.

I loved that taste. It was almost as good as Sable’s. And Moira’s.

I rested my head on my pillow and fell into naughty dreams of Zach where I gasped just like Mom did.


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I walked back into the house ten minutes later. They were waiting for me. Mrs. Augustine was naked, her husband holding her dress and bra. I had her panties, after all. She looked much like her daughter. The major differences were Mrs. Augustine had nipples dusky-pink and shaved her pussy.

Her cunt cream dripped down her thighs.

“You ready to be my whore?” I demanded of her.

“I am,” she breathed.

I picked her up with ease, holding her lithe body in my hand. She weighed a little more than Susannah. A few pounds at most. She threw her arm around my neck as I kissed her. The preacher followed as I made out with his wife.

Susannah would hear two people coming up the stairs.

I made out with her mother at the top of the stairs and down the hallway, passing Susannah’s room. The lights were off. The door to the master bedroom lay half open. I pushed through it and carried Mrs. Augustine to the bed.

She squirmed there as I undid my tie and threw it to the floor. Reverend Augustine scurried by and sat down on a chair positioned to watch the bed. He was already unbuckling to pull his cock out and jerk off. I ignore the pathetic cuck.

I unbuttoned my cuffs then the front of the dress shirt and pulled that off. I worked open my belt, unfastened my pants, and opened my fly. I shoved off my pants and boxers in a go. Mrs. Augustine licked her lips, staring at my cock with such hunger in her eyes.

I crawled into the bed and breathed in. I found another difference. Mrs. Augustine had tart pussy cream, not sweet.

I loved the scent. I would devour this whore before I fucked her hard. She was mine to enjoy tonight. And I would enjoy her in every way I could. I would use her body how I saw fit. She was just a whore.

“Say you’re my cum-dumpster, Mrs. Augustine,” I said as I lowered my head to her pussy. “My fucktoy to use however I want.”

“I’m your cum-dumpster, Zach,” she moaned. “Your personal fucktoy! Use me however you want! Cum on me. In me. I don’t care. I’m yours!”

I buried my face into her twat. I licked at her with hunger. I stroked my tongue through her folds, enjoying the tart flavor of her cunt. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted her to howl her head off because I owned her. Her body was mine to enjoy how I wanted.

And I loved making a woman cum. I wasn’t like that pathetic fuck stroking his dick while he watched. He never made his wife cum. I would. I would drown in her pussy cream before I fucked her with my dick. I would make Mrs. Augustine cum harder than my father had.

I would be the best fuck she ever had.

I thrust my tongue into her pussy and swirled around in her cunt. Her tart juices soaked my taste buds. I loved them so much while she moaned out her pleasure. She didn’t hold back. She groaned, the bed creaking as I feasted on her.

“Zach,” she moaned. “Ooh, ooh, that’s good. Mmm, you have been eating out my daughter. And maybe other girls.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.