Mandy's Bottom - Cover

Mandy's Bottom

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Incest Sex Story: When my fourteen year-old daughter's bottom got accidentally exposed during a soccer game she was understandably distraught. I comforted her as best I could and sent her back to finish the match. It all began there really.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   ENF   .

I’d been divorced for nearly three years. My father had died many years earlier and, in one of those things that fate sometimes throws around, my mother died not long after my wife left me for another man. Mom left me their house, which was small but very nice, and it meant I could look after Mandy, our fourteen year-old daughter, in a really nice environment.

She was a gorgeous girl, cute, vibrant, and incredibly funny at times, and I absolutely adored her. She was also sporty and was a very good soccer player.

I was watching her play one Saturday afternoon when she got involved in a bit of a skirmish in the opponent’s penalty area. The end result was that one of their players accidentally grabbed her shorts as they were both falling, and pulled them down.

Poor Mandy ended up lying on her front with her bare ass exposed for everyone to see. My heart went out to her, and she quickly pulled them up, but I could see her face collapse at the sound of many, many people whistling and shouting rude comments.

Tears streamed down her face and she looked around despairingly and then, when she spotted me in the crowd, she ran straight towards me.

I gathered her up in my arms and she buried her face in my neck and clung to me so tightly it almost hurt.

“Oh God Daddy, everyone saw me!”

I thought hard for a few moments.

“I’ve got two things that might help baby.” I said into her little ear. “The first is that absolutely everyone has a bottom.” That didn’t seem to help too much so I pressed on. “The second is that yours is by far the prettiest of anyone on the field.”

She pulled her face away from my neck and I saw be most delightful pink flush suffuse her face and she looked at me hopefully. “Do you really mean that Daddy?” she asked.

“Absolutely pumpkin,” I told her. “now get back out there and kick their very mediocre asses.” I gave her a little kiss and then put her down and urged her back onto the field with a little pat on her backside.

It started raining in the last twenty minutes of the second half and at the end she was shivering so badly that her teeth were literally chattering.

We won three-one by the way, just in case you were wondering.

I wrapped her in her coat and drove home with the heater on full, but even so when we got back she was still shaking violently. I put her in the shower, still in her soccer gear. I didn’t dare to leave her alone and watched as, at first she just stood under the water, and then she removed her kit.

The glass was frosted but even so I could see the shape of her body and I was ashamed and horrified when I began to get hard.

I’d never once in my life before reacted to her body, and I tried to tell myself that it was just a natural reaction of a male seeing the naked body of a female. But she was so young, just fourteen, and she was my daughter for fuck’s sake!

When she lost her footing briefly and fell against the side of the shower her little bottom was clearly visible and my erection became something fierce, but I still didn’t dare to leave her if she was that unsteady on her feet.

When she turned the shower off I got a big, fluffy towel and held it over the door. As she came out I wrapped her up in it and vigorously rubbed her dry.

I could still feel that she was trembling.

“Why did you come out if you were still cold sweetheart?” I asked her.

“I was so tired Daddy. I just need to go to bed.” she said in a tiny and pathetic voice. I didn’t like the sound of that at all.

“I’ll just blow your hair dry and then you can rest.” She grumbled quietly but let me do it.

When I’d finished I helped her to her room. I turned around to get her a nighty from her drawer but, when I turned back with it, she was already snuggled up in bed.

I sat down next to her and stroked her hair. “How are you feeling now baby?” I asked her softly.

“I’m still a bit cold Daddy.” she whispered. “Can you cuddle me please?” I lay on the bed and put my arm around her.

“No,” she insisted. “inside, so you can warm me up.” I gulped, knowing that she was naked under the covers.

“Please Daddy.” she whined, and I couldn’t refuse her. I was still fully dressed so I thought it would be fine.

I slid under the covers, spooned up behind her and put my arm over her such that it was across her midriff and I could hold her hand. I bent my legs so that I wouldn’t be touching her bare behind because I was still half hard from seeing her in the shower.

“Oh, that’s so nice.” she murmured, and I felt her relax. In no time I could tell from her breathing that she’d dropped off to sleep.

I didn’t dare move for fear of waking her, so I just lay there content that my little girl was comfortable and safe in my arms.

I must have dropped off to sleep because the next thing I knew it was dark and I was waking up. Several things were immediately and horribly apparent: Mandy was moaning very softly in her sleep, my hand was on her little breast bud and her bottom was pressed firmly against what was now my very, very erect penis.

I gently removed my hand and slid back away from her, aghast at what had happened. She moaned a little louder and her hand came back as if to try to stop me from moving further. I kissed the back of her neck very gently.

“Go back to sleep honey.” I whispered, getting out of the bed. I squeezed her shoulder through the covers and she mumbled something in her sleep that I couldn’t quite hear. I tucked the covers around her with trembling hands and went to my own room.

I sat on the end of my bed with my head in my hands looking down at the bulge in my pants with disgust. I tried to tell myself that it was just a normal nocturnal woody that all men get but, try as I might, I couldn’t deny the first thought that had actually gone through my mind when I’d woken up: I had wanted to fuck her! Well, I had wanted to kiss and lick her all over and watch her cry with delight and then ... gently ... fuck her.

But, I told myself, you didn’t. You got the hell out of there and you feel guilty as fuck. She was asleep and you can go on as before as if nothing happened. Because nothing did happen. No harm done.

It took a very, very long time for me to get to sleep that night and, when I did, I dreamed about waking up in her bed again. Only this time we were both naked. I was erect and it was between her little butt cheeks. I woke up then and I’d cum all over the inside of my shorts.

Cursing myself as a pervert and a deviant I cleaned myself up and went downstairs to make breakfast.

I didn’t think any more about it and later on, as I was passing the bathroom, I saw Mandy, naked from the waist down, jumping up and down in front of the mirror while looking at herself over her shoulder.

I couldn’t help myself and I burst out laughing. She looked at me horrified and covered herself up as best she could with her hands.

“You shouldn’t be looking!” she said to me accusingly.

“Well, you could try shutting the door.” I replied, perfectly reasonably I thought.

“You didn’t have to laugh though.”

“To be fair it was pretty funny.” I told her, but she didn’t look impressed and slammed the door shut.

Well, I thought, maybe there’s hope for me yet. At least I hadn’t leered at her and started wanking! I did feel a little guilty for laughing though, so I went downstairs and fetched a small stool. I held it behind my back as I knocked on the bathroom door. Her face appeared in the crack as she opened it.

“You could just take my word for it you know?” I suggested. She glared at me and pouted. I offered her the stool. “Or there’s this...” She took the stool and closed the door again.

Later she came down with a big grin on her face and she walked straight over to me and gave me a lovely little peck on the lips. “Thank you Daddy. I should have trusted you after all.” she said fondly, and gave me a big hug.

As she moved away I saw she was wearing a pair of shorts that I didn’t think she’d worn in two years. They were very, very tight and very, very short: the cheeks of her ass were barely covered.

Again I was appalled when my penis started to swell.

“You can’t wear those outside the house darling.” I told her. She turned her back to me.

“But they do make my bottom look nice, don’t they?” Silently I had to concede that they did. I then made what turned out to be a tactical error.

“Sweetheart, you can wear what you like around the house but you need to be a little more ... discrete when you go outside.”

From then on she ended up spending most of her time prancing around the house in her underwear and I spent most of my time with a hard-on that you could have knocked nails in with.

Initially her bra and panties were at least of the ‘little girl’ variety but they were still unbearably cute. Then she came up to me one morning.

“Daddy, can I have some money for some new underwear?” she asked me.

“What’s wrong with what you’ve got?”

“The bras are too small.” she said, and indeed the one she had on did look a little tight. I fished out my wallet and handed her a twenty. She raised an eyebrow and kept her hand held out. I sighed and offered a fifty which she snatched and promptly ran off with both notes.

“Hey--” I started to object, but she was gone with a shouted “Thanks Daddy.” from the hallway.

She came back with a couple of bags and went up to her room. She reappeared a little while later in some incredibly sexy lingerie. The panties weren’t a thong, not quite, and the bra covered some of her little breasts, but she looked absolutely gorgeous.

Later she was lying on her front on a soft rug watching the TV with her heels kicking at her bottom. It was making her cheeks jiggle in that wonderful way that only a firm young girls ass can, and I just couldn’t take my eyes off it.

What I desperately wanted to do was to lie down with my face between those perfect little buttocks and just kiss them for ever and ever. There were five very good reasons why I couldn’t: she’s my daughter, and she’s too young, and she’s too young, and she’s too young, and she’s too fucking young!

“Do you think that Cailee will get off with Mitch?” she asked me, and for a moment I was completely confused. Then I realized that she was talking about the program that was on the TV. The last I remembered it had been the news.

“Er, I dunno.” I replied noncommittally.

She spread her legs a bit more and I could see her little pink asshole peeking out either side of the tiny strip of material between her cheeks. That was too much for me and I fled to my room. I was in there wanking when she knocked and came in at basically the same time.

She saw me with my hand around my erection before I had time to cover myself up.

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry.” she said, but she didn’t look very sorry, and she was trying to see around my hands. Then she looked around the room as if to see what I was wanking about. She finally looked back at me, gave me a little knowing smile, and left.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.