Revenge of the Babysitters - Cover

Revenge of the Babysitters

by Heatheranne

Copyright© 2022 by Heatheranne

Erotica Sex Story: Babysitter Becky and her friend Dana spend the evening with a “baby” who’s afraid of the dark and is as old as they are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   .

Babysitter Becky and her friend Dana spend the evening with a “baby” who’s afraid of the dark and is as old as they are.

Becky sipped daintily from the bowl sized cup of cappuccino.

“Is that for both of us?” Dana said as she swept into view and smiled down at her friend. “You forgot the straws.”

Becky licked at the creamy foam on her upper lip, “No straws, get your own, “ she said with a return smile. Dana sighed as if put upon and went to the coffee shop’s counter to order. She returned two minutes later with an Americano.

Settling on her chair, Dana said, “You’re looking goodÖall tan and fit.”

Becky nodded her thanks. She was freckled and cute with a lithe and athletic body. Her dark hair was pixie cut. She called herself introverted, although that was only around people she didn’t know well.

“And you are your usual Nordic goddess self, “ Becky said, envy in her voice. “A six foot tall golden haired Viking. Tell me, how do your tits seem to always get bigger, while your waist gets smaller and your legs get longer?”

“Clean living, I suppose, “ Dana said.

“Ha, “ Becky barked. “We both know that’s not true.” Dana laughed and both girls sipped their coffee. “I saw the pics you posted. I hope the vacation was more exciting than it looked.”

Dana shrugged and said, “No, not exciting at all. Papa, “ she pronounced paw paw, “wanted everyone to get together before I go off to college.” Papa was her name for her grandfather. He had rented a house at the beach for five days and four nights. Dana, her two younger brothers along with their parents, and Grams, their grandmother, had managed to cram themselves together for that long without any deaths or dismemberment. “He had stuff planned for every minute. I mean like a hike along the beach at dawn every morning and a trip to some point of interest every afternoon, but Papa enjoyed it so I went along.” For several minutes she filled Becky in on the stifling activities a teenager has to endure on account of their parents.

“So, no hunky lifeguards eager to give you mouth to mouth, or mouth to vagina resuscitation?” Becky asked with a salacious grin.

“There were a couple I might have hooked up with, but between Papa and Dad, they didn’t have a chance, “ Dana said. “How’s your sex life? Have you let Mike back into your pants yet?”

Becky rolled her eyes. “No, we broke up.”

“Again?” Dana said. “For what, the tenth time? You should give that boy some more nookie. If he’s happy, he’ll do whatever it takes to keep you happy.”

Becky shook her head. “He’s been such an a-hole lately. I’m over him.” She stuck a finger in the air. “But, my babysitting gig has taken a wild turn.”

Dana leaned forward. “Spill the tea. Is there another hot baby-daddy after you?” Earlier that year, a father had offered her a hundred dollar tip for each hand-job delivered on a regular basis. Considering how fast the man had come, Becky had reckoned that she was making the equivalent of several thousand dollars an hour. Unfortunately for her, the mother sensed something and had stopped requesting her services.

“No, something weirder than that, “ Becky said as she too leaned forward. “A woman named Naomi Gregson called me one day a couple of weeks ago; she and her son are new in town, and she’d seen my web page. She asked if I could stay with her son that night. I was available and went to the house in River Edge.” River Edge being an upscale community of spacious homes set on even more spacious lots. “The story is that she has a housekeeper, but that woman has a night off once a week. And since Ms. Gregson is the evening manager of Toffs, you know, the fancy restaurant, she needs someone to stay with her son, Marcus, until between one and two in the morning when she gets home.”

“Pretty standard stuff here, Becks, “ Dana said as she picked up her cup for another sip.

“Oh, here comes the twist, “ Becky said. “It turns out that Marcus is eighteen years old.”

Dana choked on her coffee. “You ... you’re kidding. He’s our age? What’s the deal? Is he all right?”

“As far as I can tell. Although, he doesn’t look any older than sixteen, and he’s short, no taller than I am. The reason he needs a sitter, or companion I suppose, according to his mother is that he’d suffered a childhood trauma, can’t stand to be alone after dark. That’s where I come in. He needs to know someone’s in the house.” Becky finished with an I-know-something-you-don’t-know look plastered all over her face.

Dana shook her head. “Papa would say that you’re burying the lead. Tell me before you bust.”

“Okay, “ Becky said. “maybe it’s that Marcus has some OCD issues. His mother said that he always takes a shower, brushes his teeth and so forth before bed, and he’s always in bed within a minute or two of eleven. She said it was my job to check on him right then. If he was asleep, then I was to let him be. But if he was awake, then I had to assure him that I wasn’t going anywhere, that I’d be in the house until she got home. The first night, it went that way. At eleven, I went to his room, said goodnight, went back to the den and watched TV until Ms. Gregson got home a little after one. Then last week, everything went pretty much the same. When the news came on at eleven I walked to the hallway to Marcus’s room, That’s when he came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but his pajama top. He’d forgotten the bottoms in his room I guess. Thing is, he didn’t see me, but I got to see plenty as he crossed to his bedroom on the diagonal.”

“Ah yes, “ Dana said. “So I guess you got to see his pee-pee.”

Becky nodded. She put her elbows on the table and held her hands up, palms facing one another.

Dana pursed her lips and said, “Oh come on. Your hands must be ten inches apart.”

“Yeah, and I’m being conservative here. That thing was slapping around on his thighs ... and it was soft. I mean who knowsÖ?” she said with a shrug.

Dana said, “So, do you have another job lined up for Mr. Big?”

“Tonight at eight as a matter of fact.”

Dana nodded and said, “You go, girl. Get some of that. I know you love a big cock. Or are you afraid you’ll lose a client?”

Becky shrugged and said, “I could work twice as much as I do. It would be worth the risk of losing a single one.”

“Then put a hit on the guy, “ Dana said.

“Yeah, about that, “ Becky said, “I need some help.”

“How so?

“You know I’m no good with new guys, “ she said.

“Oh please, “ Dana said. “You’re cute, in fact, you’re adorable. Just let him know you’re interested and he’ll haul out that hose to impress you.”

Becky frowned. “Easy for you to say. If you act the least bit interested in a guy, cum stains appear on his pants.”

“Untrue, “ Dana said. “Although, there was that one guy who couldn’t make it through the first date.” She knocked back the last of her Americano and contemplated the look of pleading on Becky’s face. “Oh, alright, I’ll be your wing-woman, besides, I’d like to get a peek at this prodigious penis.”

At eight that night, Dana and Becky met at the curb in front of the Gregson’s home. Becky was wearing loose fit, faded jeans, a black tee and a short jeans jacket. Dana had on ripped jeans shorts that rode on her hips. A bulky, tan knit cardigan fell to the frayed bottom of her short’s legs. Becky gave her friend the once over.

“Is this all right? You said to dress down so we could look sexy later, “ Dana said.

Becky sighed. Dana was effectively wearing a knitted sack and still looked good. She said, “You will have to settle for looking dead sexy now and sexier later.”

As they approached the front door, Dana teased, “You look kind of dowdy.”

“Gee thanks, just what I was aiming for.”

Dana hung back as Becky rang the doorbell. There was a loud thunk as a bolt was withdrawn. The door opened to reveal Marcus Gregson in dark slacks, loose fitting gray tee shirt with long sleeves and black slip-on shoes. He was pleasant looking with neatly trimmed blonde hair, and no trace of a beard. Becky had been correct, he had a slight build and was no taller than her five foot six, and he certainly didn’t look to be eighteen years of age.

“Hi, “ he said to Becky and then his eyes widened as he looked up and saw Dana. He immediately looked down at his feet.

“Hey, Marcus, “ Becky said. “This is my friend Dana. I hope you don’t mind. This gives you two more people in the house instead of just one. Okay?”

“Mmm ... no, yeah, fine, “ Marcus said without looking up. “I’ll be in the den.” He turned and walked away.

“Nice to meet you, “ Dana called to his retreating back. “Are you sure he likes girls?” she whispered to Becky.

“I guess he is pretty shy, “ Becky said. “He has a fancy gamer rig in the den, but unless you want to hear keys clickity-click-clicking for hours, we can watch TV in the living room.”

“Living room it is then, “ Dana said, “but when does the action start.”

The girls took opposite ends on a couch. As Becky picked up the remote and fired up the television, she said, “He gets a snack around nine. I can see the kitchen light come on through the dining room from here. I figured you could ... you know, do something ... break the ice then.”

The two young women became interested in a romantic comedy they’d seen a dozen times before. An hour later, a flicker of light in the kitchen alerted Becky. “He’s getting his snack, “ she said to Dana in a stage whisper.”

“Oh, okay, “ Dana murmured. She slid off the couch and loosened the belt of her cardigan. No small amount of cleavage was revealed mounding above the square neck of her tee. Her boobs played peekaboo through the swaying opening of her sweater as she entered the kitchen.

Plastic bags crackled as Marcus rummaged through a cabinet when Dana entered the kitchen. “Time for a snack?” she asked.

“Umm, yes... “he said. He backed away from the cabinet holding a bag of chips. His eyes danced a jig as they flitted between Dana’s face, her tits and the tops of his shoes.

Dana opened the polished steel door of the refrigerator. “Got any sodas?” she asked.

“Uhhhhh, lower right, “ he said. “Please, help yourself.”

Dana snagged three plastic bottles of Coke. She held one out to Marcus, bending over a bit to give him the classic down the cleavage view. “Did you want one?”

Marcus’s eyes seemed to have lost their battle to be gentlemanly. They were laser focused on Dana’s tits. “Th ... thank you, “ he said as he took the drink.

“No. Thank you. Becky says you and Ms. Gregson are so nice. She really likes you.”

“Oh ... sure ... no problem, “ Marcus said. He lowered his hands until he was awkwardly holding his food in front of his crotch. “Uh, I have to get back. My team’s waiting on me.”

“Okay, I understand, “ Dana said. She gave him a warm smile and returned to the living room.

“How’d it go, “ Becky asked as Dana handed her the Coke.

“Well, “ Dana said, as she twisted the top off her bottle and took a swig. “Not much was said, but I did manage to tell him how much you liked him.”

“And that’s it?”

Dana shrugged. “I’ll tell you one thing. He’s not gay. Unless that boy has a salami in his pocket, he left the kitchen with a fat hard-on.” Both girls giggled until they had to catch their breath. “I think ... I think we’ve got his attention, “ Dana finally managed to say. “Let’s hope he’s not jacking off to some computer porn.”

Becky looked thoughtful for a few seconds and then said, “I think he’s all e-sports, but that’s given me an idea for later.”

Around ten-thirty, Becky was stationed just outside the hallway to Marcus’s room. When she heard the door to the bathroom shut and the shower begin to flow, she went back to the living room. “Okay, “ she told Dana, “he’s in the shower.”

They went to the den and Dana sat down in the high-backed game chair. She started the computer and the desktop appeared seconds later. “Thank goodness, there’s no password, “ she told Becky.

“I didn’t think there would be, “ Becky said. “Find what you need to and I’ll wait for Marcus.”

At the stroke of eleven, Becky rushed into Marcus’s bedroom. “You’re awake, “ she said as if greatly relieved.

“Is there something wrong ... what is it?” he asked, sounding more anxious with each word.

She waved a hand in front of her face. “I mean there’s nothing security wise. You see, Dana wanted to show me some shoes on a website when everything went nuts. We may have ruined your computer. Please come look.”

A minute later, Marcus entered the den followed by Becky. Dana was seated at the computer. On the screen was a series of overlapping windows, each pulsing different colors. Red warning labels lay over everything. Dana spun the chair. Her cardigan was gone. She was all long legs, narrow waist, impressive bosom, beautiful face and cascading blonde hair.

“I’m so sorry, “ Dana said as she gestured at the screen. “I don’t know what happened. Can you fix it?” She moved the chair a couple of inches as if to give him room to work. Marcus was dressed in a pair of flannel pajamas in a red and black tartan pattern. The arms and legs were a bit too long as if he was expected to grow into them.

“Let me see, “ he said, clearly annoyed. He peered at the screen and then he reached across Dana to manipulate the mouse. His arm pressed against her breast. “All you have to do is close the window, “ he said as he clicked it off. He lingered for a second before he seemed to realize what he was doing and suddenly stood up. “Okay ... so ... there you go, no harm done.”

Dana put her hand on his hip. “Oh thank you, this was all my fault.” Marcus was obviously staring down her cleavage. She expected to see a growing bulge in his pj’s and she wasn’t disappointed. Damn, she thought, this boy-man was really hung. “Really, let me make it up to you, “ she said as she squeezed his shaft through the material of his pj’s. She could feel his pulse as his cock filled with hot blood.

“Uhhh ... no ... you shouldn’t, “ Marcus said weakly.

Becky walked up behind him and wrapped him in a warm embrace which also discouraged him from trying to flee. “It’s all right, “ she said. “We just want to make you feel good.”

Marcus made feeble and inarticulate noises of protest as Dana pulled his cock through the fly of his pajamas. She had held more than a few cocks, but this one was easily both the longest and thickest. It was at least twelve inches in length and as wide as a soda can. The cum-tube was as thick as her little finger. The head actually tapered down a bit instead of flaring. She stroked it until it stood almost straight up in its full hardness.

“OH MY GOD, look at that, “ Becky said as she peered over Marcus’s shoulder. Her hands roamed over his chest and stomach. She could feel cut abs and pecs that he had been hiding underneath loose clothing. Her pussy began to practically melt with desire. Shy little Marcus was in fact a super-stud. She unfastened the half dozen buttons of his top and dragged it off his shoulders. The body of an Olympic gymnast, she thought, one that would have a ridiculous crotch bulge in his tights. She circled around the stud and moved Dana out of her chair as if she was shooing away flies. She replaced Dana’s hands with her own. Marcus’s cock was blood warm skin around an iron bar. She used both hands to lower his big dick to her level. She couldn’t get much more than the head in her mouth. She made love to it, tilting her head one way and then the other, using the tip of her tongue to probe his cum-slit.

Now it was Dana’s turn to get her hands on Marcus’s torso. She pressed her breast against his arm and shoulder while her palm made circles around his erect nipples. She whispered in his ear, “Becky is really working on that cock of yours, Marcus. Does that feel good?”

“Yes, “ he said, his voice managing to break on the single syllable.

“So much better than using your hand?” He nodded. It seemed as if he couldn’t trust his voice. She scraped her fingernails across the hard muscles of his six-pack, making his body shiver. “With a cock like yours, I bet you come like all the time.”

Marcus shook his head. “Mother says I shouldn’t masturbate, but ... sometimes I can’t help it.”

Dana saw that Becky was giving the guy about the most enthusiastic blow-job ever. It was a wonder he hadn’t popped as yet. “Becky ... Becky ... BECKY, “ she practically yelled. Becky finally pulled her lips off the enormous cock and looked up with sex glazed eyes. “It’s time we took this to the bedroom, “ she said with emphasis.

“Oh yeah ... fuck yeah, “ Becky said. She hustled off the chair, and out the door.

“Let’s go, Marcus, “ Dana said. She led him out of the room, holding onto his cock as if it was a leash.

Dana was a bit surprised when she walked into Marcus’s bedroom. To be in such a large house, it was truly small. It was a brightly lit interior room. If anyone needed to be protected from the darkness outside, this was the place to be. Across from the single bed was a high shelf with a TV and a series of sports trophies. While Dana positioned Marcus in the center of his bed, Becky was busy tearing her clothes off as if they were on fire. Dana couldn’t decide if Marcus was simply taking everything in stride or if he was stunned. Maybe it was true that with all the blood needed to fill his massive dick, his brain was starved. At any rate, he lay quietly as she unbuttoned his pajama bottoms and pulled them away to reveal his muscular legs. His cock quivered in the air, dripping pre-cum.

She thought Becky looked sexy. She’d never seen her friend completely nude. She was fit and slim with near flawless, creamy skin. Her B-cup breasts mounded high on her chest. Her pussy had a bikini trim leaving a triangle of wispy hair. She looked like a woman on a mission as she climbed onto the bed. She straddled Marcus’s well muscled form, and then she grasped the end of his cock and levered it upward.

“Oh shit, that’s big ... this is fucking enormous, “ Becky moaned as lowered herself onto his throbbing dick. She moved this way and that to get just the right angles, and then she went to it. Her eyes closed and her awareness became centered on the gigantic cock between her legs and the pleasure it could give her.

“You go, girl, “ Dana murmured. Clearly, this was not Becky’s first rodeo as a cowgirl. Marcus seemed to be in a sexual haze. His half-lidded eyes followed Becky’s every thrust. His hands rose and fell and twitched about as if they wanted in on the action.

Dana smiled. She would give him something to do. She was hardly immune to all the sex play. She was so wet, it felt as if her panties were soaked. She stripped off her shorts and bikini underwear. “Its time for you to go to work, “ she told Marcus. With a deft jump, she vaulted onto the bed, landing astride the young man’s face. “Lips and tongue, “ she told him, “lips and tongue.”

Dana ground her pussy on the young man’s face. She leaned forward and steadied herself with a hand against the wall. She pretty much smeared pussy juice all over his face while she gave her clit a workout. Meanwhile, Becky was giving him one hell of a ride. She moaned and groaned almost as much as the bed.

“Oh fuck, what a big fucker ... I’ve never felt anything like it, “ Becky wailed. “Yes, oh yes ... fuck ... fuck ... FUCK MEEEEE.” Her voice trailed off as her orgasm peaked and trailed off. But she wasn’t satisfied, Becky immediately began to hump her way to a whole chain of pussy shattering comes.

A few minutes before two that morning, Naomi arrived back home after her stint at the restaurant. Becky met her just as she entered the living room. “Hello, dear, everything go alright?”

“Everything’s fine, “ Becky said. “Marcus is sleeping like a baby, I think he was worn out.”

“How e-sports can wear you out, I don’t understand, “ she said with a chuckle. “I know you want to get home. I’ll put your payment through PayPal.”

“Next week?” Becky asked with an expectant smile.

“I’ll have to let you know, “ Naomi said.

The two women said their goodbyes. Naomi went to her bedroom and completely undressed. She put on a slinky, full length, rose colored dressing gown and went to the kitchen. A minute later she emerged with a large glass of wine. With a sigh, she sank into a heavy, wing back chair. A few sips into her wine she looked up to see Marcus enter the room. The plaid pj’s were gone, he wore a black satin robe that fell to his knees.

“Good morning, darling, “ Naomi said. “I trust something interesting happened?”

He perched on the sofa where he could clearly see his mother and they could both see the television. “I think you’ll like this, “ he said. He picked up the remote and punched at its buttons until the screen came to life. The view was from the computer’s camera in the den. Becky’s hands were all over Marcus’s cock-shaft while her mouth was all over his cock-head.

“Very nice, damn nice, “ Naomi said. She untied her robe which fell open as she swung a leg over the arm of her chair. Her smooth, naked pussy was open to her son’s gaze. Her fingers puckered the skin above her clit, and she began to massaged the nerve filled nubbin. “I guess the I-forgot-my-pajama-bottoms trick did its job once again.”

Marcus’s big dick began to grow from between his legs. It expanded and slid across his leg until it lifted and arched across his torso. He brushed his fingers along its cum-tube causing clear pre-cum to ooze from the slit. He kneaded the oily drops into his cock-head.

“It did take her an extra session, and she brought some emotional support, “ Marcus said.

“Emotional support?” Naomi asked. “A dog?”

“You’ll see.”

Marcus manipulated the remote, and then they were looking down on Marcus’s bed. A camera had been hidden amid the sports related knickknacks in his room. On the screen, Becky practically ran into the room followed by Dana leading Marcus by his erection. Marcus froze the screen when Dana turned to give them a full picture of her amazing face and figure.

“Oh my, “ Naomi said. She knew that her son was not a fan of imposing women, except for her of course. He much preferred slim, elfin, brunettes who swooned at the sight of his massive member. Nevertheless, he was masturbating with both hands at the sight of Becky and her friend. The curvaceous blonde must not be a complete turnoff for her boy. In turn, that made her more excited. She dipped a finger into her pussy and dragged some vaginal juice across her raw clit.

On the screen, Becky bounced up and down on Marcus’s cock until she came. Then she leaned forward and shoved her hips back and forth like a mad woman until she came again. Meanwhile, the blonde ground her pussy against her son’s face so hard and fast Naomi wondered how he could breathe. Suddenly, the busty blonde stiffened as her back arched. She ground her pussy against Marcus’s face a dozen more times as she shook with her orgasm. She rested for a few seconds and then hopped off the bed and walked away.

Naomi stifled a laugh as Marcus grabbed a handful of bed sheet and wiped at the pussy juice on his face. Now that he could concentrate on the cute brunette impaled on his dick, it was only a minute before his hips convulsed. Naomi could only imagine how much hot teen-cream was being pumped into the young woman. Becky dragged her dripping pussy off Marcus’s big dick, but she was far from sated. She took his softening dick in both hands and began to clean off the sex juices with her tongue.

Naomi’s slippery fingers strummed hotly across her clit. She felt the waves of sexual passion about to peak. “Oh my god, Marcus, that girl loves your cock ... she’s worshiping your cock ... oh fuck, baby ... oh fuck, fuck FUCK.” She came as, across the room, cum leapt in rippling white streams from her son’s pulsing dick.

On the screen, Becky licked and kissed and sucked on Marcus’s softened cock-head. She was eager to bring it back to a full hard-on. Naomi arose, and with her open gown billowing around her naked body, she sat on the sofa next to her son. He leaned over and put his head in her lap. She stroked his forehead and hair with one hand while she scooped up a streak of cum off his robe. She licked it off her fingers as if it were cake frosting.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.