Pathway to Eternity - Cover

Pathway to Eternity

by Midsummerman

Copyright© 2022 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Submissive Peter is made to suck the manhood of another heterosexual male, for the spiteful gratification and sexual excitement of his Mistress and her friends; a humiliation he has suffered before, but this time is different, and Peter soon learns the reason why...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Snuff   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Elaine’s mood had been very different, she’d been particularly cruel with him lately, now she, Madam Pomfrey - the dominant matriarch whose residence he now found himself in, Tara - a whip mistress with an unrelenting taste for sadism, and her bitchy young starlet, -Mandy, a spiteful and youthful girl who enjoyed both cock and cunt, especially Tara’s - appeared all dressed in black lace, leather, and sik outfits. As Elaine, the mistress who’d broken and owned him for the past year led him through the grand old house toward a room he knew Madam Pomfrey reserved for special punishments. Elaine sneered through a commanding promise, her tone darker than ever, having his anus tingled in fear.

“You’re going to suck cock for me today, Peter, suck cock like it’s your first time ... though that won’t be quite true...” The women laughed cynically, aiding his erecting cock, the stimulation of the grossly humiliating act, always granting him a rigid erection, such was the women’s pleasure in seeing it, and justifying their absolute contempt for him in their eyes. Peter’s cock pulsed in submissive awe as she toyed with the latex gimp mask he was normally made to wear on those occasions, the anonymity adding to his sense of worthlessness as he obliged studs for the women’s benefit, she grinning at it, then tossing it to the floor, bringing sneering laughter from the stern Madam Pomfrey and the two other women.

“You’ll not wear that today ... both I and all our guests want to see the face of a male in utter disgrace!” The sound of feminine laughter echoed through the room as he felt the tug on his leash, his cock already boning at the promise of some extra special humiliation today, the curtly dark smiles from Madam Pomfrey and Tara, telling him this was going to be special indeed.

He was led into a room, and being leashed naked and on all fours, his exposed balls tingled on feeling like a sacrificial lamb on being confronted by the sight of a large interior populated by many women, all grinning at him with an air of dark enthusiasm and anticipation, many he recognised as being humiliated or used by before ... but there were so many he’d never seen before. Elaine laughed aloud as she took in their adoration and applause, the antithesis of the looks of complete contempt that they awarded him.

“Look at all these ladies Peter, come just to see you suck cock ... and provide further entertainment which you’ll find exquisite...” The sense of hopelessness sank further in his mind, on his eyes then taking in one of Madam Pomfrey’s spiteful young madams, standing tall on her heels as she held a youngish man under her command by a leash in her one hand, whilst her other played with the cock of the standing male, ensuring it’s erection, the cock he’d suck, like it or not. Just this sight had Peter’s erection increase unwillingly, the flame haired and youthful bitch being one who’d had him come copiously and deliciously, on demonstrating her dominance over him. She grinned at Peter first, then sneered at her standing charge.

“See, I told you ... you’re going to have your cock sucked now!” As the women roared with cynical laughter at her comment, Peter noticed the male’s eyes turn toward Elaine’s in sheepish fashion ... it was more than obvious that he was familiar with her, and the stripes to his flesh just visible on his flanks even from Peter’s viewpoint, explaining why Elaine’s absence from attending him, and leaving him to entertain Madam Pomfrey and the others, had been so extended whilst at the grand house.

It was apparent from the look of sheepish repugnance on his face, that he was as heterosexual as Peter himself, but so obviously as submissive to feminine authority as was he, kept erect by that servile pleasure to womanhood ... and by the manipulation of his cock by the grinning flame haired bitch. He stood quaking in a prominent position before a large double door leading to yet another room beyond, which Peter had not entered before, the many female guests there, who’d awaited his arrival, grinning eagerly - no doubt not simply at seeing the gross humiliation of seeing a male made to suck cock, but at seeing those further doors opened - as Peter was led up to face the erection he’d duly suck by command.

Though he’d been made to suck cock before, Elaine and her select friends laughing at him, this was very different. He’d been made to suck off favoured studs owned by her friends, for their titillation and his humiliation, but this was no known stud ... this was quite obviously a new pet chosen by Elaine ... and his anus tingled on knowing his days as her favoured pet were over ... and at what that might lead him to. Elaine smirked with smug triumph as he was led to face the standing cock, made to kneel and have the waving phallus close to his face.

“This is Leo, Peter ... he’s going to take your place under my whip and authority ... no doubt you’d guessed that today was going to be special...” The crowd of women leered in anticipation as the sneering flame haired girl assisted by teasing the new male’s cock with her slender hands, pursing her red lips as she took command of him, her words ensuring the rigidity of his cock.

“That’s it ... have it nice and stiff for him ... you’ll come before you know it.” Peter gasped as he felt Elaine’s hand behind his head, guiding him toward the boning cock, her cunt moist and tingling with sheer sadistic enjoyment as his mouth was moved up to it.

“Remember how you were sucked off by my previous pet, when you first became mine?...” Peter’s cock pulsed to it’s own rigidity, on thinking of that moment nearly a year ago, as he faced the eye of a cock which was to spurt in his mouth, the way he had on becoming her pet.

“ ... I’ll bet you wondered whatever became of him ... after all, you never saw him again did you?” His anus tingled with a lush sense of fear and erotic submission, as cynical and pleased laughter emanated from his feminine audience ... especially from those women he didn’t recognise.

“Suck his cock Peter! ... suck! ... we all know how you love to!” He baulked a little, on thinking of the fate of his predecessor, but was aided by the command of a swift stroke of her whip ... having him gape to accommodate the boning cock, the feminine audience gasping with spiteful delight at his being put to a task that many of them had enjoyed ... or had been subjected to in a former life.

Those gasps soon moved to delighted laughter from the women, Elaine sneering with sublime pleasure, rather than laughing as she guided is head to the cock ... and felt his own cock pulse to rigidity with the lushness of the humiliation, as his lips slipped over the fleshy bell, and he duly took the stiff erection into his mouth ... shamed into sucking cock for the pleasure of womanhood. He was completely unable to prevent that full erection himself, so intense was the humiliation, and the smug pleasure in the eyes of the watching women, their contempt for him unmistakable as he turned his eyes from the task in hand, and saw the spiteful pleasure his cock sucking awarded them.

The new pet grimaced at the confusing emotions he felt, the women enjoying his descent into enforced homosexuality as much as his obliger’s, he had, after all, deserved to be put in such a position for his weakness ... and what he’d witness shortly would confirm just what that weakness and women’s darkest sadism would earn him one day. The flame haired girl in charge of him, grinned with spiteful delight as he squirmed at the stimulation of his cock which he couldn’t avoid, or deny the pleasure of.

“Just you do your duty for your Mistress, Leo, relax and come ... look at all the women who demand it of you, just think of their satisfaction at you shooting your mess!” Elaine laughed cynically as she held Peter’s head to the task, echoing that of all the other women as they witnessed the sordid act with pompous satisfaction.

“Suck that bell hard Peter! ... have my new pet come just like those studs you’ve shamed yourself with before!...” Her cunt buzzed as she continued, knowing her words gave a signal to the ruthlessly dominant Madam Pomfrey. Peter gagged a little on the rigid cock as he saw the smiling woman stride elegantly toward the closed double doors behind the new pet, her smile ever more wistful as she stood with hand on the knob which would open them ... Elaine’s cruel smile intensifying as she continued.

“ ... you never saw my previous pet again, Peter, and every woman here knows why ... and now you’re of no further use to me, you’ll see just why!...” She held his head firm as Leo thrust his cock hard into his mouth, the stimulation of her words and his dark expectations, ensuring the sensory manipulation of his bell overcame his reluctance, as a grinning Madam Pomfrey swung the doors wide open, to reveal what lay beyond. Peter sucked hard on the cock, his own cock pulsing to a submissive rigidity, on seeing within a huge skylit hall ... a smart gallows with noose hanging from a stout beam.

He sank into a submissive aura, his anus tingling close to a defecation that the anal plug he’d been fitted with denied him, as he sucked cock before the rope he’d soon know, amid the rapturous applause from women he knew, and especially from the women he’d never seen before, and the cruel sneering laughter from some, at the expression of utter defeat on his face. Elaine’s cunt bulged its clitoris in triumphal arousal as her spite for him increased, her sadism peaking beautifully at the erotic scenario.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.