My Name Is Whore! - Cover

My Name Is Whore!

Copyright© 2022 by stephaniek9

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lisa is fascinated with her 15 year old babysitter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Babysitter   Prostitution  

“Yes, Mistress Whore, I’m sorry. Mistress Whore, please tell me how you became your daddy’s whore”.


A year ago

The next day after the bang gang, it was Saturday. I woke up late in the morning, still very sore. Somehow, I was in my bed. Derick had carried me to my bed.

I got up and took a shower, got dressed, and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Dad had already left for work. My dad works 7 days a week at two different jobs, and we still don’t have money for food.

I sat down and had toast. Derek came in from outside and sat down next to me and said, “how are you feeling? Are you still sore?”

“I’m still a little sore, but I’m not that sore, so if you want to do me, today may be the last time you can. You will be busy tomorrow, and on Monday I’ll have a master to listen to. So, I don’t know what he will want me to do.”

I got up and started to undress. Derick sat there watching me. When I was naked, I took a hold of his hand, and we went upstairs. Once we got to my room, I got on my knees in front of him and started to undo his belt. At the same time, he took off his shirt. I then unzipped him and took his pants and underwear off. Derek was very hard and huge. He wasn’t as big as the dog’s cock, maybe 7 to 8 inches long, but he is very thick and Hard. I put his cock into my mouth, and sucked on it for a few minutes, bobbing my head up and down on his big shaft, trying to get all of it in my mouth. It was too thick. I then licked his cock all the way down to his balls. I played with his hairy balls with my tongue for a few minutes. Derek then got into bed. He lifted his legs for me to look at his ass. “Lick my ass, Whore.” And I did. And I loved it. I loved licking my brother’s dirty ass. I have licked several men’s dirty asses, and women’s too. But Derick was my first. I especially love it when I lick their ass after they shit. It turns me on.

He then asked me to get on my back. He moved over me and put his dick in me. I was so wet, and he had no trouble getting his dick in my sore cunt.

He fucked me nice and slow for a couple of minutes. But I didn’t want it slow, I needed it hard and fast. I wanted him to fuck me like a whore. “Derick, please fuck me harder, make me scream out with pain. Fuck me like a Whore.” I told my brother.

And he did. For the next twenty minutes, he did me hard, like he was pounding in a nail with a hammer. I had a fantastic orgasm from his big dick.

Derick then pulled out and came all over my body, covering me with a gallon of his come.

He moved over onto his back on my bed. I took my fingers and got some of his come and I ate it. I did that until there was no more left. We then kissed.

“Did you take the morning-after pill?” Derick asked me.

“Yes, I did,” I told him.

We held each other for a long time, and Derek said, “I’m sorry we should not have gone to that party. You and Emma would not be sex slaves if we had said no.”

“Yes, you’re right, but I liked it.”

“Did you like being fucked by a dog, and then gang rape by several perverts?”

“Yes, I think I did. Do you think I’m sick? Why would a girl my age enjoy that?” I asked my brother.

“I don’t know, Emma told me the same thing you just told me.”

We held each other for a long time. The phone rang and it was dad. He told us he will be home soon with pizza for dinner. We got up and got dressed.

Sunday, Derick was with Emma and her mom all day. Dad was at work and I just watched TV.

I woke up at 7 AM Monday when my alarm went off. I don’t think I have more than an hour of sleep.

All night long all I could think about is, this time tomorrow I will have a master, and I’ll be a sex slave. Would he make me live with him? What am I going to tell dad? Is the man a mean person? Or would he be a nice guy? Is the man good-looking or ugly? Fat or slim? But most of all, did he have a nice dick?

I got up and took a shower, got dressed, and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Dad had already left for work, which was unusual. And Derick had left with a friend for school. I then remember I was supposed to shave, I’m supposed to shave every morning. I quickly ran back upstairs and shaved. It didn’t take me too long since I shaved yesterday, but I wanted to make sure I was smooth down there.

It was getting late, so I picked up my book bag and ran to the bus stop, I could feel my panties were soaked.

I sat down next to Sarah. Sarah is my best friend. She had a smile on her face, and I asked her, “why are you so happy?”

“I just am, I know something you don’t know. And I can’t tell you.” She said giggling.

“Sarah, please tell me.”

“Sorry Stephanie, but I can’t,” she giggled again.

We got off the school bus, and we headed in different directions.

All day at school, my mind was in the fog. All I can think about is, I’m going to be a sex slave to a man I don’t know. Would he want to fuck me? Would he bring men to his home to fuck me for money? Or will he take me somewhere? Of course, he will. That is what I am, a whore. Thinking about them fucking me, and all this stuff is making me horny.

It was after gym class, Sarah, was walking with me in the hall, and she said, “when did you shave?”

“Last night.”

“Why did you shave it off? Don’t get me wrong, I love it, you look so sexy.”

“Just wanted to, I guess.”

I always wondered about Sarah, whether she’s gay or not. She is a beautiful, short, very short black hair girl. Over the summer, she was completely bald. I was shocked when she and her mom came over to our house one-day last summer. They came to say goodbye to me. I was going to my grandparent’s house for the summer.

I asked her why, and she told me she just wanted to, and that is all she said. I didn’t want to push her. I was hoping she wasn’t sick.

When I got back from my grandma’s, our first year in high school had already started. Sarah’s hair was longer, but still very short.

I also noticed Sarah wasn’t wearing a bra or panties at school, but she has no tits. I can see why she doesn’t wear a bra. She was also wearing dresses or skirts to school. Which is unusual for her because she has always been a tomboy.

“Is it the same reason I shave my head over the summer?” Sarah asked.

“Yes, I guess. I just felt like doing it.”

“Yes, same as me.” She said, smiling at me.

Sarah went to her class, and I walked a little way down the hall and went to my classroom. I didn’t see Sarah until after school, and she was waiting for the school bus.

Derick and I said hi to her as we walked by her as we were heading to the parking lot. Mr. D was waiting for us.

Mr. D took me and Derick to see Dr. Tyrone. Dr. Tyrone looks like Denzel Washington. A very handsome man, but I was somewhat scared of him.

I heard my name being called out. A middle-aged lady. She looked to be in her 40s. The woman was wearing scrubs and holding a folder in her hand. “Stephanie Miller?” She called.

Mr. D, Derick, And I stood up. After the formal greeting, the nurse led us out of the waiting area and into a hallway. The boys stood to the side when I stepped on the scale. The nurse slid the metal weights back and forth until she found the appropriate arrangement. “Your weight is 100 lbs.” She smiled and jotted this down on her pad. Next, the nurse took my height. “5 foot 2 inches,” the nurse said.

The nurse then led us further down the hallway, until we reached the examination room. Once we were all inside, the nurse took my blood pressure and temperature. Once the recordings had been documented, she said. “Okay, Stephanie, you need to undress. In a few moments, a nurse and the doctor will come in.”

I looked around for a gown. “Where is the gown?” I asked.

“Stephanie,” Mr. D said. “Everything will be fine. You don’t need a gown.”

After taking a few deep breaths, I kicked off my shoes. I had worn a pair of jeans with a simple top. In a rather quick way, I began to undress. Before long, I was standing in my bra and panties. I remained quiet, and yet, I couldn’t help myself. I found myself becoming aroused.

“Stephanie, you have such a beautiful body,” The nurse said.

“Thank you,” I said.

“Whore, you should say, thank you, Mistress. And you should address me as master,” Derek said.

I wonder when I became a slave to my brother, but somehow it was turning me on.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“You are welcome, Whore.”

“Now take off your bra and panties,” the nurse said.

Mr. D and Derick have seen me nude many times, so it didn’t bother me. But I don’t know the nurse. I took off my bra and panties and handed my clothes to the nurse. The nurse then left the room with my clothes.

I got up on the table, and we waited for the doctor to come in.

A few quiet moments later, there was a light knock on the door. A second later, Little Shit, wearing a dog collar and lab coat, came into the room.

Even her name tag said, Little Shit. She looked at me and the boys and smiled.

Leah is very cute. She is small, maybe not quite 4 and a half feet tall. She had no hair on her head. She had big brown eyes. Little Shit looked too young to be a nurse.

Little Shit had me lie down on the cold table. She had me put my foot in the stirrups, and she strapped my legs in them. My legs were spread far apart. She then strapped my hands down onto the table, I could not move. When she was done with that. She took off her lab coat. She was completely naked under it. Little Shit looked like she could be in junior high or even elementary school. She had no tits or pubic hair. Her nipples were pierced with a loop in both of her nipples with a small chain connecting both of her nipples. On her ass cheeks, the words ‘property of Daddy’. I look closely at her collar, and it said, Little Shit.

Little Shit came to the table and she drew her mouth to mine. I felt her hands touching my body, and suddenly, I was aware that the boys were watching.

She was at my side. We were facing each other, she was touching me, and I knew that I wanted more. I felt Little Shit’s hand as she cupped my breast, her other hand traveled across my stomach. I was aware of my wetness. My heart was beating a mile a minute. I shuddered in pleasure, and I knew what I wanted.

Little Shit caressed my face, her finger traced my lips. I took one of her fingers into my mouth, and then another.

I watched as she moved her hand toward my breast again. A moment later, she held my breast in her hand. Once again, our lips touched. Our tongues became active. My mind was swirling in desire.

With her hand on my breast, she began to squeeze them hard.

My nipples became hard when she took one, and then the other, into her mouth. When Little Shit had closed her lips around my nipples, I discovered that I didn’t have to say a word. Instinctively, she swirled her tongue around each of my nipples until they were hard. When she began to suck on my nipples, I became lost in passion aside from watching her, my moans of pleasure came to life.

One hand was cupping the crotch of my pussy. She discovered my wetness. The girl wanted me and I wanted her. Instantly, our lips locked onto each other’s lips; our tongues were in constant motion.

Little Shit started to use her fingers as she began to explore my pussy, she said. “Did I cause this whore?”

I knew she was speaking of my wetness. “Yes, I’m wet because of you.”

“That’s, Mistress to you Whore.” She said as she slapped my pussy very hard a couple of times.

“Yes, Mistress, I’m wet because of you.”

In a very delicate way, she slid her middle finger into my pussy. My moans were immediately heard. Very slowly, she began to finger fuck me.

She whispered in my ear, “Can you tell me why you’re wet?”

Amidst my moans, I whispered, “I’m wet, because of you. You are so beautiful, Mistress.”

She then slapped my pussy very hard 5 times. “No, you’re wet because you’re a fucking whore. You would get wet by just looking at a pile of shit in the toilet. If somebody gave you a dollar bill, you probably reach in and grab the shit and eat it. Because you’re just a fucking whore like I am.”

She removed her finger from my pussy and brought it up to her face. Her eyes grew wide, and as she looked at me, she placed her finger in her mouth. She made sure that I was able to see her pink tongue as she began to clean my juices from her finger. Looking into my eyes, she said. “You taste wonderful.”

“Can I taste you, mistress?” I whispered.

Little Shit took her hand and guided it down past her stomach. Her finger went deep into her canal. She moaned in pleasure and before long, Little Shit began to finger fuck her pussy.

Little Shit removed her finger, it was coated with her juices. I shivered in pleasure as I licked her finger clean. “You taste delicious, too, Mistress.”

“Whore,” she said. “Stick your tongue out. Stick your tongue out as far as you can.”

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, She then spits into my open mouth. “Swallow it Whore.” I did as I was told. She then stuck her tongue out and began to lick my entire tongue.

She then put her tongue into my mouth, and I was able to taste my pussy.

While I was enjoying the flavor of her tongue, she then got on top of me. It was such an erotic and sensual moment, our breasts were touching, and our nipples remain hard.

In a very loving way, Little Shit began to tease and torment my pussy. Her finger circled, and she carefully caressed my clit. My moans were very soft and yet deep.

Whenever she slid her finger into the depths of my pussy, my moans became more prominent and deeper. Little Shit began to alternate, from stimulating my clit. Very slowly, in a particular way, she began to finger fuck me. Slow at first, then harder and faster.

Her hand never left my pussy. She was kissing my ear lobes, and my neck. Her tongue traveled to my nipples. She licked and kissed my breasts. Her mouth formed a seal over each nipple. I moaned in divine pleasure. She then bit down on one of my nipples. I opened my eyes, and the sensation and pain seemed to paralyze me. I then continued to moan, and my eyes closed again.

She asked me. “Whore, do you want me to lick your pussy?”

I nodded my head yes. Little Shit then slapped my face. “I asked you a question, whore.”

“Yes, please, lick me, mistress.”

“Why should I give you pleasure? You have to give me pleasure first,” she said. She moved up and straddled my face. Her small, bald, wet, pussy was right in my face.

My face was only a few inches away from her pussy. At that moment, I inhaled the fragrance of her body.

She reached down and spread her pussy apart, and I moaned deeply. I took a moment to look, I was able to notice the various shades of pink on her pussy, it was so beautiful. There before my very eyes was her clit. Carefully, I brought my tongue to that very sensitive organ, she moaned in extreme pleasure. I began to circle her clit with my tongue. My tongue made its way into the depths of her pussy.

I licked every crevice of her pussy. I teased her clit endlessly. When I thought she was close to reaching her orgasm, I increased my efforts. Her body began to sweat, her lips were quivering, and her body was in rhythm with my tongue.

“Mmmmm!” was the only sound that I could hear from Little Shit. Little Shit began to bite her lip, her hips began to move back and forth on my face. I knew her orgasm was approaching.

My mouth formed a seal over her clit. My tongue became active. I began to fuck her pussy with my tongue. Alternating from fucking her with my tongue to licking and sucking her clit. I knew her orgasm was fast approaching.

All at once, I heard a muffled scream. I glanced up, her eyes were opened wide, her lips were quivering with excitement, and her orgasm had come to life. A beautiful, warm liquid began to ooze from her slit. Every precious drop of her orgasm was savored in my mouth.

After her body settled down, she got off me.

Little Shit then kissed me. When our lips parted, I said. “I ... I’ve never felt anything like that before. Mistress, you tasted so delicious. I’m so happy that I could be a part of the reason for your orgasm.”

Looking into my eyes, she then said. “Would you like me to lick your ass?”

“Mistress, would you do that for me?”

“Whore, of course, I would. Just tell me what you would like me to do.”

“Mistress, will you lick my ass?”

“Mmmmm, whore, I’m going to enjoy your asshole.”

Little Shit then positioned herself so that my bottom was on the edge of the table. She knelt on the floor. Little Shit began to run her tongue down the crevice of my labia. As quickly as she did, I began to whimper and moan. My pussy was creating its juices. She added her saliva to my natural juices aside from pushing her tongue into my pussy, she sucked my clit. I was in a state of frenzy.

Her tongue followed the warm stream over a small ridge of flesh until it flowed between my ass cheeks.

Little Shit kissed both of my ass cheeks. She ran her tongue up and down, along the crack of my ass. She pushed her face into the direction of my ass. Her tongue darted between my ass cheeks. Little Shit’s tongue came into contact with my asshole. As she began to circle my rim, I bellowed out a loud moan. I looked over, and the men had their cocks out, and they were jacking off. I couldn’t move. The girl could do anything she wanted to me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.