My Name Is Whore! - Cover

My Name Is Whore!

Copyright© 2022 by stephaniek9

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lisa is fascinated with her 15 year old babysitter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Babysitter   Prostitution  

A short time later, Mr. D came up on the stage. “Gentlemen, we will take a 5-minute break. We have to get the stage ready for Stephanie and her boyfriend, King.

You all can stay and watch her lose her virginity to the dog. Or, if you would rather not watch Stephanie with her boyfriend, Emma will be available in room 130. For those 10 people who had paid earlier, you can have Emma, Stephanie and my other girls after Stephanie is done with her boyfriend, you can do them all you want. For others who haven’t paid, you can still be with them. All you need to do is pay June at the door. It will be $100 for one-time use. Otherwise, enjoy the show.”

I heard the men talking as the twenty-something lady took a hold of Emma’s hand and led her off the stage and out of my sight. The girl, who is no more then 4 foot tall, weighed no more than 60 pounds came up to me, and she led me off the stage, and into a room.

When we got into the room, she took a spray can off the shelf. She then sprayed what was in the can on my breast, my pussy, and my face.

“Stephanie, my Master, and his friends call me Little shit. But my real name is Leah. But don’t ever call me Leah. If you do, I’ll be punished.

What I spread on you is a female dog smell, it will make you smell like a female dog in heat. Usually, King doesn’t need this. But with 50 people watching, they may distract him. King is very good. I know because I have been with him many times. He took my virginity 6 years ago. He may look vicious. However, he is a very gentle giant.”

“How old are you?” I asked her.

“I’m 18, but I know I look like I’m 9 years old. I have a disease, and I may not look older than 9 years old for the rest of my life.

So, Stephanie, is master D your master? I cannot believe your master let you be a virgin this long. Can’t believe you’re still a virgin at 14.”

“I don’t have a master.”

“You don’t, have a master,?” Little shit said surprisingly.

There was a knock on the door and the man said we have one minute.

“Stephanie quickly I have to tell you when you get on the stage you’ll get on your back and spread your pussy open. I’m going to take the camera and put it right into your cunt. There is a big TV screen to show the 45 men and 5 ladies who are in the audience. And everybody who buys the DVD, your hymen. It will prove that you’re still a virgin.”

“Do you know how many will buy the DVD?” I asked.

“I’m not certain, but mine was bought by 50 thousand plus people. It made over several million dollars.

Then you will get on all fours. Amanda, who is 16 and is my younger sister, our master calls her ‘Asshole.’ She and I will be filming you. A man will then bring King in. You will let King lick your face. Then you will open your mouth and let his tongue go inside your mouth. You two will French kiss for a few minutes. Asshole will kick you. That’s your cue to get on your back. Hold your legs up and spread your legs apart. King will then lick you. When he starts barking and growling at you, you are to get on all fours. King will jump on you. He’s pretty good at it, so his cock will go straight into you.

You will scream from the pain, but go ahead and scream. Scream as loud as you want. That’s what the guys want to hear. King may or may not knot with you. If he does, it really hurts, but it felts very good to me. I love it when he does that to me.

When he pulls out, he will go lick himself. You will then crawl over to him and start licking his cock. Put his cock in your mouth and suck on it.

After you are done, I’ll take you to your room, and I’ll clean you out. The men and women will have fun with you. Do you like golden showers?”

“I have no idea what that is.”

“Some of them will piss on you. Make sure you act as if you love it, and drink some of it too, the men would love that. But Master Tyrone may not let that happen tonight.”

“I hope not,” I said.

Little shit laughed and said, “it’s not all that bad, I love it. Now you better get out there before they come in here, and rape you.”

Little shit took my hand and led me back onto the stage. On the stage was a small mat. I lay down on my back on the mat.

Little shit picked up her camera and came over to me. She didn’t do anything until we heard a voice over the intercom saying, “shows about to begin, everyone, please take your seats.”

After a couple of minutes of waiting, Little shit turned on the video camera and signal to me to start. I spread my legs, and with my two fingers, I spread my pussy open. She got in real close with a camera. I heard people talking and whistling and clapping. I looked around for the TV screen to see what I look like, but only the audience can see the screen.

A man came up on the stage with a big black dog. I couldn’t believe how big he was. King went straight to my face and began to lick. After a couple of minutes of him slobbering all over my face, Little shit asked me to open my mouth. And when I opened my mouth, his long, pink slobbery tongue went all the way down and into my throat. I started to gag, but I kept my mouth open.

After about five minutes of us French kissing, he moved away. King went down to my big breasts. I just lay there as he licked my breasts. I could feel his dog slobber on my face.

It didn’t take him too long to move down to my pussy and began to lick me. As soon as his tongue hit my pussy, I had an instant orgasm.

Little shit then told me to grab my knees and pull up, leaving me wide open for his long tongue. King licked my ass, all the way to my cunt and back again. I couldn’t believe how great his tongue felt. I was having orgasms after orgasms.

After a while, he quit licking me and started barking and growling at me. I looked up and he was standing over me. I could see his big, red, cock. It must be 9 to 10 inches long. He’s going to break my cherry, but he’s also going to kill me. I became very frightened and wanted to get out of there, but Leah, I mean Little shit, told me to get on my hands and knees.

I did as I was told. King quickly jumped on top of my back, his paws wrapped around me, and he scratched me with his claws. His big dick went into me all the way to his balls. I did scream in pain as he held me tight. Little shit had the camera at my face. I had tears running down my face. I was crying and screaming, “Get this dog off me, he’s hurting, please get him off me.”

But after a couple of minutes, I began to enjoy it. I couldn’t believe how fast he was moving.

Then I began to feel something big growing inside me, getting bigger and bigger. It hurt me a lot. Then he stopped moving, and I could feel his warm semen pouring into me. His hot doggy cum felt so good.

After a couple of minutes, he tried to pull out, but couldn’t. King spun around and we were ass to ass. The dog was so big and powerful. He started walking, pulling me behind him. It hurt a lot, and I heard people laughing.

After 10 minutes of this, he finally pulled out. His cum started pouring out of me. King walked over to a corner of the stage and started licking himself. Little shit said, “go suck him.”

I crawled over to him. I lay down, stuck out my tongue, and started licking my very first dog cock. The only difference between a boy’s cock, and a dog’s cock was the dog’s cock is redder and pointed on the top, and much longer.

I think King really liked it as he began to hump into my mouth. King started coming again. I drank down all his hot doggie’s cum. His cum taste like metal, but it wasn’t too bad.

Little Shit told me to stop, the show was over. I had to shower and get ready for my gang bang.

After my shower, I was led by Little shit to a room with a big bench. Dr. Tyrone came into my room first. He asked me if I was on any kind of birth control. I told him no.

Dr. Tyrone told me he will give the morning-after pill to my brother. He is to give me the pill in the morning. Dr. Tyrone asked me if my brother is my master, and I said no. I told him that my brother finds boys at school for me to blow for money. And I told Dr. Tyrone that Mr. D informed us that we can make lots of money here at this party.

Dr. Tyrone then said that he knows a man who is a friend of his that in need of money. And the man would love to own a girl like me. Dr. Tyrone also said the man knows a lot of people and the man and I could split the money.

Dr. Tyrone then said, are you ready to have some fun, Stephanie?

He and Little shit then had me get on the bench face down. My legs were tied to the legs of the bench and my hands were cuffed behind my back. A belt was put around my waist to hold me down. I could not move.

Little shit put a big round gag in my mouth. It had a hole in it, so the men can face fuck my mouth.

Little shit then put a lot of lube, in, and on my asshole. A few minutes later, Dr. Tyrone shoved his big black cock into my virgin ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.