My Name Is Whore! - Cover

My Name Is Whore!

Copyright© 2022 by stephaniek9

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lisa is fascinated with her 15 year old babysitter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Babysitter   Prostitution  

I took Stephanie’s hand and led her upstairs to my bedroom. I was still wearing my strap-on in the shape of a dog’s cock.

“I love your strap-on, it looks just like a dog’s cock.” Stephanie said as we got on the bed.

“Thank you, my husband, who passed away, got it for me years ago. Stephanie, does your dad know you are a whore?”

Stephanie looked at me. Then she said, “please call me Whore, that is my name, and yes, he knows, I’ve been his Whore for about a year now. Dad was in trouble with some bad people. He owed them lots of money. I asked him what I could do to help him. And he told me he knew some men who wanted to have sex with me. But I actually started with my brother, Derick.”

“Does your mom know?”

“No, she doesn’t. Mom doesn’t live with us, she is in the hospital, and she is in the crazy ward. I haven’t seen her since she was put in the hospital 3 years ago.”

“I’m so sorry.”

“It’s ok, I was told she was on drugs, and it messed up her brain. Anyway, this is how it started.”

Derek, Emma, ‘Derick’s girlfriend,’ and I were sitting at the lunchroom table at school. I was 14, Derek was 17, Emma was 16, and the 3 of us were starving. We didn’t have enough money to buy lunch. And really, we didn’t have food for dinner the night before.

“Stephanie, I know how we can make some money to have lunch money, and maybe a little more. Derek and I have been talking, and he knows some boys who want to meet me after school. They’re going to pay me $10 apiece to blow them. Would you like to help?” Emma said.

I looked at Derek then at Emma, and said, “all I have to do is suck their dicks?”

“Yes and no. You have to suck their dicks and drink their cum, but you will also have to be naked while you are doing it,” Derek said.

“And are you going to be there and watch, dear brother?”

“Yes,” Emma said, “he will be there and watch, to make sure the boys don’t do anything else, so are you in or not?”

“Sure I’m in. I’m starving,” I told them.

“Good.” Derek said, “meet us behind the football stands. There is a concession stand. Go behind the concession stand. And since you’ll be with us, I can get a few more boys.”

The rest of the school day, all I could think about was what I was going to do after school. Would this make me a whore? A prostitute? I was starting to get turned on. I could feel my pussy getting wet. I wanted to go into the restroom and masturbate. Thinking about what I’m going to be doing, with my brother watching. How many boys will be there? And will they tell the whole school that I’m a whore?

Finally, the last bell rang. I went to my locker and got my coat and went out to the football field. I went behind the stands and then the concession stand. Derek and Emma were already there.

Emma was already naked and sucking on a cock. There were 10 other boys there. Their ages were from 14 to 18 years old.

“Get undressed, Stephanie,” Derek ordered me.

Like a zombie, I got undressed. My big breasts came into view to all the boys. My breasts are bigger than Emma’s. Hers are like a B cup. I have double D-cup breasts.

I got on my knees like Emma was. The first boy came up to me and pulled down his pants. His cock, maybe 5 inches long, was in my face. I then suck on my very first cock. I did my best. He had to tell me a couple of times not to use my teeth.

After he came in my mouth, he moved out of the way for the next boy to shove his cock into my mouth. I barely had time to swallow the last boy’s cum. The first boy’s cum tasted ok, but the second one tasted horrible.

After I sucked off my 5 guys, I realized they all taste different. Some were bitter, some were sweet, and some just tasted awful. But all in all, I loved it.

For the rest of the week, Emma and I did 4 to 5 guys a day and by the end of Friday, we had made $500. Which is $166 apiece. We were pleased. We had made enough for lunches and dinners.

Two weeks later, we were caught by the school’s janitor. Mr. D. He’s a tall 50-year-old black man. Mr. D, as most people called him. He’s actually a pretty nice man. He told us he would not say anything as long as we gave him his fair share of the money, and we had to give him blow jobs too, for free. He also had the key to the concession stand. I was glad to be inside, it was getting very cold to be naked outside.

A couple of weeks later Mr. D, Derek, Emma, and I were in the concession stand after we had blown some boys. Emma and I sitting there naked when Mr. D said, “how would you like to make a lot of money?”

Emma and I looked at each other, then I said, “how?”

“There is a party next Friday night. There will be 10 men there, and they would like to have sex with you two girls. You will have to have sex with the 10 men, and they want to watch you two have lesbian sex together. Stephanie, they want you to lose your virginity to a dog.”

Emma and I both said, “NO!” At the same time.

“Emma, what if I tell you they will pay you $5,000? And Stephanie they will pay you $10,000 for fucking a dog. Not bad for three hours of work. And they can fuck you in any hole they want.”

“So, Emma and Derek will get 5 thousand dollars each? And I’ll get 10,000 dollars?”

“No, just you and Emma will get paid.”

“What do you say, Stephanie? Do you want to do it?” Emma asked.

“If you two want to do it I’m ok with it, we do need the money,” Derick said.

“Only if you do Emma. But I’m not on the pill.” I told them.

“Don’t worry about that. One of the men that’s going to be there is a doctor, and he will give you the morning-after pill.”

The 3 of us looked at each other then I said, “ok we’ll do it.”

“Great, I’ll set it up for next Friday.” Mr. D said and he got up and left.

I started to get dressed. Emma and my brother started kissing. I wonder if he could taste the boy’s cum in her mouth.

Emma started to undress Derick. I was a little embarrassed to see my brother naked, so I walked outside. I know he had seen me naked, and sucking on boys cocks, but did I want to see my brother naked and fucking his girlfriend?

About twenty minutes later they came out of the concession stand holding hands. We then walked home.

We stopped by Emma’s house first and they kissed while I watched. Derek and I walked three more blocks to our house. When we got inside I asked Derek, “what are you going to think when a bunch of guys are fucking Emma? Are they gonna make you jealous?”

“Hell no, I seen her get fucked lots of times. Emma loves to fuck and I love to watch.”

Friday I was scared and horny all day long. My panties were soaked and I’m sure people could smell me.

Mr. D drove us to an old warehouse on the west side of town. He parked near the door and back of the building. There were several cars parked there. Before we got out, he said, “girls, I know most of the gentlemen that will be here today, they will not hurt you. They’re just guys who like teen girls. but they can be kind of kinky. They’ve been wanting to watch a teen girl losing her virginity to a dog. Also I got to tell you that you, Stephanie and Emma will be filmed having sex together, and you Stephanie will be filmed having sex with a dog. If you two are not ok with that, I’ll drive away now and you won’t get any money. You can continue to do 10 dollar blow-jobs or you can go inside and make a lot of money.”

I look at Emma. I was scared of who would see the video of us, and me with the dog. The money would help my dad with some of the bills. “Do you want to do this?” I asked Emma.

“Sure why not, I love to be watched.”

“Are you ok with this Derick?” I asked my brother.

“It’s not up to me. Stephanie it’s up to you, it’s your body, but I love watching Emma having sex with other men. I get off on it.”

“Ok, I do it, but Mr. D please make sure they don’t hurt us.”

“Don’t worry Stephanie like I said they won’t hurt you they are just perverts.”

“And you are not?” Emma said laughing.

“I guess I am one too. So do you want to do this Stephanie?”

“Ok, let’s go.”

We all got out of the car. And walked up to the door. Mr. D knocked 3 times then 2 more times before the door opened. A big black man opened it and we walked in. We walked down this long hall and came to a large room. There was a stage with I counted 50 chairs around it. On the stage a queen size bed. Two naked girls were holding video cameras. One looked older, maybe 20 years old. She had long black hair with c cup breasts. The other girl looked much younger. She has a bald head with no tits or hips at all.

Mr. D told us to get onto the stage. Emma and I walked up on the stage. With the bright lights, it was hard to see the chairs that were around the stage. I then heard people talking as they came into the room.

After they all had sat down Mr. D came up on the stage.

“Gentlemen, I’m glad you all were able to come tonight. I would like to introduce you to Emma. Emma is 16 and she loves to fuck.

And this girl is Stephanie. She is 14 years old and has big tits. She is a virgin, but has sucked many cocks. I know she is good, because she has sucked mine a few times. Today she’s going to lose her virginity to a dog.” They all started clapping and cheering.

After they got quiet Mr. D Then spoke, “but first, Emma and Stephanie are going to put on a show for you all. Then Stephanie and King. The show of the dog’s cherry popping of Stephanie’s virginity. Both will be video tape; you all can buy the tape for $1000 apiece. But if you wait to buy them online you would pay $2000. each.” More cheers.

I thought to myself if all the chairs had men in them and they all got both tapes, that would be $2,000 a person and you times that by 50 people that would be $100,000. How many will he sell online? And we are only getting 15,000 dollars.

“Ok, girls show time.” Mr. D said before getting off the stage.

Emma took charge, and I need that. I need to be led, although I expect she probably felt the same way. Another long, embarrassed moment passed before she tentatively eased her body up against mine, wrapped her arms around me and leaned closer until our lips touched. I immediately closed my eyes as we began to kiss. It still feels weird, but really not so bad. I put my arms around her and we continued to kiss, a kiss that slowly began to more closely resemble a kiss. I was still a little uncomfortable kissing a girl like this but I have to admit, it wasn’t so bad. It’s starting to feel pretty exciting! I even forgot about the 2 girls tapeing us.

It wasn’t long before I felt the tip of her tongue against my lips. Without even thinking about it I parted my lips and our tongues met. As we continued to kiss I became more aware of her sexy body pressing against mine. I have to admit, kissing her didn’t suck at all!

We kissed with growing passion and when I felt her hand sliding between us and closing over my breast I gasped; but only a couple of seconds passed before I realized I don’t mind at all. In fact, it felt pretty damn good! A short time later I returned the favor, sliding my right hand between us and cupping her left breast. It’s surprisingly exciting! Almost immediately I began to wonder what it would feel like without her blouse and her bra between my hand and her warm breast.

We finally broke the kiss and separated about a foot. We looked at each other for a moment, judging our reactions, and then she reached up and began to unbutton her blouse. I watched while she unbuttoned several buttons. Then I shivered and pulled my top off. Without another word passing between us we stood there and slowly undressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.