My Name Is Whore! - Cover

My Name Is Whore!

Copyright© 2022 by stephaniek9

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lisa is fascinated with her 15 year old babysitter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Babysitter   Prostitution  

Stephanie is a girl who lives in my neighborhood. Our neighborhood is destitute. She started babysitting for me a few weeks ago.

I’m a 30-year-old single mom, my husband died a few years ago, and he left me with no money. I have two jobs, just to pay the bills. I have to work sometimes on weekends, and Stephanie babysits for my 5-year-old daughter.

Stephanie has a pretty face with natural blond hair. She is very athletic. Her best features, however, are her breasts. For a girl, her age, she has gigantic breasts, probably 36 double D cups breasts. And her ass is nicely round and firm.

I had fantasized about what she would look like naked and laying under me, with my strap-on buried deep in her cunt. I was obsessed with the idea.

I was a lesbian in high school and college. I guess you can say I still am. I have no intention of being with a man again. My mom and dad forced me to get married right after college.

Jim was his name. He was a good man, he knew I was more into girls, so we never had sex. He would bring women and girls home for me. He liked to watch me with another female and every so often when I was done with the other woman he would fuck her.

5 years ago, he got one girl pregnant. She was only 16 and she didn’t want her baby girl, so we got her.

Jim got sick and passed away a year later, so I’ve been raising his daughter Jenna by myself.

Jenna’s mom has recently contacted me through her lawyer. I can’t afford a lawyer to be able to keep Jenna, but now since Jenna’s mom, Kathy has turned 21 I have no choice. So within two weeks I’ll be handing her back over to her biological mom.

I found Stephanie, who was recommended to me by my boss. She told me that she was perfect. I took one look at her and I wanted her. Stephanie has been babysitting for me for two months now and in a month I won’t be needing her any more. I’m just dying to know what she looks like naked.

Last week I rented several spy cams and placed them in both bathrooms, the family room, and all the bedrooms. I can access them remotely and could monitor all of them at once. Even though I couldn’t afford them, I just had to see what she looked like naked. Just maybe she’ll do something, so I can blackmail her.

I didn’t have to work on that Friday night, but didn’t tell her that. She came over. Wearing a halter top and short shorts. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. I went out to the mall and parked in the parking lot.

Jim had a massive German Shepherd named Henry. Henry has a giant cock. I know because he has fucked me numerous times. Dogs are the only cocks I want. Jim loved watching me with him. He is friendly and has never hurt anyone.

I pulled up the cam feed and watched as Stephanie played a video game. I was thinking this was going to be boring and a waste of my money, money that I don’t have. And not what I was hoping for.

After a couple of minutes, Stephanie got up from the sofa. I followed her as she left the family room. She appeared in the hall bathroom.

I had the cam set, so it had a straight-on view of the toilet, and I have a second cam with a view of the shower, which had a clear glass door.

She stood in front of the toilet and pulled her shorts and panties down. She was shaved bare on her pussy and I could see the outer lips as she sat with her legs spread. I zoomed in, and the hi-def cam caught every detail of her pussy! She started squirting a stream of pee. I could hear it splash into the water. When she was done, she wiped her pussy with her fingers and not toilet paper. She then licked the droplets of pee off her fingers, then rubbed herself a few more times. She had a mischievous smile on her face and I wondered what she was up to. She stood and pulled her pants up. I watched her leave the bathroom and appear in the family room briefly to pick up her phone, then called the dog to follow her.

The next place she appears is the guest bedroom. I let her use it to sleep when I’m going to be late.

She walked in with Henry, and she climbed on the bed. I had two cams in that room as well. One with a view toward the foot of the bed and another with a side view.

Stephanie walked in and climbed on the bed. I assumed she was going to sleep for a while. Then Henry jumped on the bed next to her. She petted him on his side and he nuzzled her with his head. Then he rolled on his back. I was shocked when Stephanie rubbed his belly and continued down to rub his cock!

“Good doggie, Henry! Does Henry like Stephanie to rub his cock? Does he?”

She cooed to the dog as I sat in my car, not believing what I was seeing. I expected to catch her undressing and, in my wildest dreams, masturbating. But this was perfect. I had her now.

She grabbed the furry sheath around his cock and pulled it back. His cock slid out, red and angry looking. Stephanie started to rub his cock, and it extended several inches from his sheath.

“Mmmmmmm, such a nice cock! And I don’t have to put up with all the crap from boys.”

Henry had his head on the pillow with a look of pleasure. Stephanie blew my mind when she leaned in and took his cock in her mouth. She noisily sucked on his cock, the clear pre-cum drooling from her chin. God! I thought this was so fucking nasty! A 15-year-old girl was sucking my dog’s cock. But I did the same thing when I was 14. And I did more than suck dog cocks. I wonder how many other girls do that.

I pulled my jeans down along with my panties out and started to masturbate as I watched the lewd display. Of course, I was recording it. I would be fucking this little slut with my 9-inch strap-on very soon, but first I wanted to get the entire video session.

She lifted her lips off his cock and pulled her pants and panties off. Henry knew just what to do. He had a lot of practice with me. He got his head between her legs and started to lick her cunt!

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Henry! I love your tongue! Oh, god yes! Lick my cunt! Lick it!”

Damn! I zoomed in for a close-up from the side. I had enough elevation on the cam to see his tongue licking her cunt. I had to stop masturbating, or I’d cum before I got home.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Henry! I’m cumming! Oh, god yes! Keep going!”

She shuddered as her orgasm shook her body! She finally had to push his head away. I thought she might be done, but she surprised me again by getting on her hands and knees on the bed. Henry jumped on her back and started humping wildly.

“Slow down Henry! You’re missing the Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!” Henry had hit the mark! His cock slid into her cunt.

Henry started to hammer his cock into her. She had to brace herself on the headboard to keep from sliding up the bed. She threw her head back and moaned as he relentlessly abused her cunt. Her big tits flopping back-and-forth.

“Oh god, Henry! I’m cumming again! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god!”

Then she wailed as Henry jammed his cock in, his knot lodging in her cunt! I knew that feeling so well.

She pushed back against the big dog, trying to get his knot deeper.

I was astounded at how depraved the young girl was. The dog stopped ejaculating and tried to pull his cock out. Stephanie moaned as he spun around, and they were ass-to-ass. She grabbed the headboard as Henry pulled, trying to dislodge his cock.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god! You’re ripping my cunt apart! Oh god, it hurts!”

Henry pressed his ass against hers and then lunged forward.

“Aiyeeeeeeee. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god.”

Stephanie yelled as his cock was torn from her cunt and the dog cum gushed out and soaked the sheet under her cunt.

It was too much for me as I erupted, and I wasn’t even touching myself. I came so hard it almost hurt! The cum spurted wildly from my cunt. I wanted to hold out, but watching young Stephanie fucking my dog was just too much! It took me several minutes to recover. I watched as Stephanie petted the dog and told him what a good lover he was. Henry jumped from the bed and laid down in the corner, licking himself clean. Stephanie walked gingerly back to the living room.

I cleaned up as best I could and drove home. I debated whether to tell her, I had the tape, or just wait. Then an idea came to mind. If she was that much of a slut, I likely wouldn’t need to use the tape to get into her cunt. She would probably be more than willing. My boss, Diane, recommended Stephanie to me. I know Diane is bisexual, and she has a dog too. Diane and I had played together a couple of times, but I didn’t know she was into younger girls. But then, maybe she’s not. I begin to wonder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.