The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement - Cover

The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement

Copyright© 2023 by Smutreader

Chapter 7: Marcy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Marcy - An epic erotic urban fantasy told by three people caught up in the battle between Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Angels and Demons. There is a lot of sex, a good deal involving futanaris/shemales. The story has both humor and drama. Not intended for young readers. Enjoy and send feedback! Please monitor the codes. This is an updated, edited version of my recently completed book simply titled "The Nexus." The manuscript has been rewritten, scrubbed, polished, and hopefully has very few errors.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Futanari   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Birthdays are usually fun unless you are recently single and hurting from a breakup with every cell in your body. Unless you are in a downward spiral of misery and despair because you want so desperately to fix what you’ve done wrong, but no one will give you the chance. In those cases, birthdays suck.

I woke at exactly midnight on the morning of my birthday with Angel’s words ringing in my ears. “Remember this.”

I was curled up in a ball on my bed. My left nipple and right ear ached. I fell back asleep soon after but woke again; the next time, the clock read 1:03 a.m. Then again, at 2:13 a.m. This had been going on every night since my mistake. I called it that because I couldn’t bear to call it what it was: the night I cheated on Jade. The night Jade walked in on me, laying on my stairs with a woman’s cum dripping from my pussy. Something I still couldn’t explain days later.

Worse than the sleeplessness was the constant stress putting my body on edge, the constant feeling that something horrible was about to happen. I climbed out of bed and stripped off my pajama pants, wearing only panties and a sports bra. Exercise was the only thing that settled me, so I’d been doing it a lot lately. I pushed my body past the point of exhaustion to earn that flood of endorphins, giving me a brief respite from the never-ending stress and misery of losing the love of my life.

An hour later, sweat dripped from my face, cleavage, and down my back. A quarter after three, my body finally ached for sleep. My phone chimed. I glanced at the screen—a text from Gina.

Gina: Here if you need to talk.

“What the fuck?” I asked my screen. How in the hell did Gina know I was awake? I walked to my window and looked outside at the street. No cars. No Gina unless she was hiding in the bushes or somewhere in the neighborhood; I was too tired to go out and look around for her. It was likely a coincidence, but she had been texting me more frequently since Jade had dumped me. Ghosted me would be a more accurate term. We’d never actually broken up.

I deleted the text. Gina deserved to have her number blocked, but I couldn’t bring myself to cut her out completely. I had hurt Gina badly, and if she needed to send me random texts to feel better, so be it.

Maybe that was all I was good for—hurting people.

I closed my eyes and relived Jade’s face frozen in horror at the sight of me lying on my stairs, clearly in a post-coital state. Her gasp had woken me up. I had passed out from whatever Angel had done to me. Angel was gone, leaving as mysteriously as she’d arrived. And when I looked up and saw Jade staring at me, eyes watering, mouth gaping open, I immediately remembered everything I had just done.

“Jade...” I tried to say, but she fled. I jumped off the floor and practically hurtled the stairs and patio steps. Jade had already reached her car, but I sprinted up to it and blocked her path as she tried to pull away from the curb.

“Stop!” I called, literally laying out over the hood.

“Get off my car!” Jade shrieked.

“Stop! We need to talk. Can you get out and talk to me?”

Jade put a hand on her horn and didn’t let off. “Get the fuck off my car!”

I smacked the hood. “Just talk to me! Please!”

Jade hit the gas, started the car forward, and forced me to get off before I was seriously injured. I failed to talk to her through her window as she sped away. It was the last time we had spoken. Since then, my closest contact with Jade was via Kitt, and I had blown that encounter, too.

I stepped into the shower and rinsed away my early morning workout sweat. I had turned the temperature to cold to see if it would help with the tension in my muscles. The icy water shocked my body. I gasped and hurried to wash my body as quickly as possible. My phone screen lit up again on the other side of the shower door. I wished so badly for it to be Jade. But I already knew it was Gina.

My hopes of getting any special text or a chance to talk to Jade because it was my birthday were approximately zero. And the longer the two of us were apart, the more I realized I didn’t deserve a second chance. My indiscretion wasn’t a solitary slip-up nor some lone moment of weakness. I had cheated on Jade twice. Yes, the first instance had been a fluke event years ago, but it had happened. I had allowed it to happen. I had never confessed it to my girlfriend.

I was a cheating piece of shit.

Shivering from the cold water, I dried off and returned to bed nude. The sheets felt good on my skin. I closed my eyes and thought of Jade.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered.

I opened up the private files on my phone and went to a video that was two years old to the day—my birthday during my junior year of high school. Jade’s face appeared on the screen.

“Is it filming?” she asked.

My voice from behind the screen answered, “Yeah, what are you going to do?”

“Don’t stop filming no matter what.”

“I won’t,” I reassured her.

Jade wore a long winter coat, which made sense because it was December in Colorado. Her hair, a little longer back then but curly as ever, was pulled back into a ponytail, and she had a thumb drive in her hand, holding it up like it was a solid gold coin.

“Sit down,” she said. “Facing away from the desk. I want you to see this.”

I remembered how, at the time, I had thought Jade had made me a birthday video that she wanted me to see on the computer. She fiddled with my computer for a couple of seconds, plugging in the thumb drive, and then music started playing through my speakers. It was 50 Cent singing Candy Shop. Onscreen, Jade turned and looked almost at the camera because she had been looking at me directly in the eyes. Then she ripped her coat off to reveal her tight little body in sexy red lingerie.

The coat slid off her arms to the floor. I had never noticed how she wore red pumps in the video. The red pumps perfectly matched her scarlet bra and thong, which were both very lacy and revealing. Slowly, Jade reached up to her ponytail and slipped the tie down the length of her hair. Then she shook her hair out so it uncurled over her shoulders and framed her beautiful exotic face. My girlfriend’s hips swayed to the beat. She moved so erotically, dipping her hips and doing the hottest dance I had ever seen. It was like watching a stripper lap dancing. I had no idea how long she’d practiced it, but even now, two years later, my mouth went dry as I watched her sway.

Jade maintained eye contact with the camera as long as possible as she slowly drew nearer to my phone while 50 Cent and Olivia continued their song. When she finally reached me, she leaned over, hands on my knees, and put her face even with mine. Her expression was filled with sex and lust. It had been hard to keep filming as she danced so close to me, but then she turned around, bent over, and put her thong-covered ass in my view. And when she stood back up, her bra slid off her arms, the cups barely covering her pert B-cup tits.

“Keep filming,” she breathed as she straddled my legs and began rubbing her cloth-covered sex on my thigh. Her hips pumped, and her body swayed as the bra slowly dropped, revealing her perfect mocha breasts and dusty brown nipples, hard and perky with excitement.

I remembered wanting to touch her so badly, but she pulled away, still moving to the beat. Her fingers went under the waistband of her thong and slowly teased the straps down her hips. She turned back to me and rocked hypnotizingly side to side. Up and down, up and down, the thong straps went until, finally, I could see the crest of her vulva.

“Do you want to see my little pussy?” she asked, intentionally making her voice a higher pitch.

“Yes,” came my reply both in real-time and on the video.

I could hardly breathe. Watching the video on my screen, I was mesmerized by her beauty and sexiness. I wanted her again. My hand slid down to my now swelling pussy lips, and I slid a finger through my sex while watching the video of Jade sliding that tiny thong down her thighs. Once she was nude except for those red pumps, she crawled toward me until she was between my legs. Her hands went to my jeans, and I lifted my butt off the chair so that they would slide more easily off my legs once she had the clasp undone.

“I’m going eat your beautiful flower until my face is covered in your nectar,” Jade said directly to the camera. “You can record it to remember how much I love your taste.” She sniffed my sex. “And your scent. I love every inch of your body. You are a goddess. And now I will worship you inside your temple.”

“Please...” my voice on camera begged. “Please, yes.”

My pussy was already hot, then and now. In the video, I could see my lips spread, swollen, and glistening from the excitement. Jade kissed my thighs before dipping her tongue in between my inner lips. As she did so, I touched myself as I watched, trying to recapture some of the same sensations I’d felt that night two years ago. Jade locked eyes with the camera, and I pretended she was looking at me now, forgiving me, wishing me back.

That night, Jade had eaten me out for ten minutes before I finally came. It wasn’t that I couldn’t; I didn’t want to. I was enjoying the sensations so much. Her tongue dancing across my labia. Her nose tickling my clitoris. Her mouth making out with my pussy. I had squirmed and moaned and savored every second of Jade’s wonderful cunnilingus. Her tongue fucked me as deeply as she could, curling upwards and to the sides to provide as much sensation as possible to my G-spot and vaginal walls.

As I watched this again, I purposefully kept myself on the edge to time my orgasm to the exact moment I’d cum to Jade’s oral ministrations. My naked body squirmed on the bed, my skin covered in goosebumps, but no longer from the cold shower I’d just taken. My entire body was aroused watching Jade, my Jade, baptize my cunt with her mouth.

“You taste so good, Marcy,” she said again in her high-pitched voice. “Are you holding back from me?”

“Yes,” I admitted.

“Don’t hold back, baby. Coat my mouth and face with your love potion.”

She pressed her face back into my honeypot and feasted. The camera became jerky as my hips started bucking and heaving against her face. Jade wrapped her hands around my waist and held onto my ass to maintain her grip as I writhed against her.

“Oh, Jade!” my voice from the camera squealed. “Yes, Jade. Yes!”

“Yes!” I moaned now as my fingers pleasured my clit. “Yes, Jade!”

I came at the same time my on-camera twin orgasmed. Fluid leaked from my fingers on the bed as I collapsed onto my sheets and the phone nestled beside me, the video ending only a few seconds after my orgasm. Then I cried until I fell back asleep.

Work the next day was torture. I had trouble focusing on my tasks all morning. My body was sluggish, my brain mush. After sleepwalking to my car for lunch, I closed my eyes and almost immediately fell asleep, slipping into the most realistic dream I’d ever experienced.

I was bent over the top steps leading up to my bedroom. A beautiful blonde woman was fucking me with a lifelike strap-on. The statuesque blonde leaned far over my body to whisper in my ear. One of her hands twisted my left nipple, turning it painfully hard; the other pinched my right earlobe and pulled it roughly.

“Remember this.”

I gasped as I woke. A dream. Why couldn’t it all have been a dream? Why couldn’t I wake up and find out I hadn’t cheated on Jade and we were still together? Why had I passed out that night after Angel fucked me? How long had I been out on the stairs when Jade found me? Why had cum been running down my legs? There had been something off about Angel. Something I should have picked up on sooner. Hadn’t she done some things that were basically impossible? For instance, I had left the bar first, but Angel had been leaning against my truck when I rounded the corner of the bar. How had that happened?

After leaving my truck and returning to work, I decided to return to the Pink Umbrella after my shift ended. It was dark when I pulled into the same lot where Angel had convinced me to take her home. When I went into the bar and asked if Kim was working tonight, the bartender told me where to sit if I wanted Kim to serve me.

Kim came out of the kitchen and over to my table. A big grin popped onto her face when she saw me. “Hey, girl,” she said, sliding a menu in front of me. “Just you tonight?”

“Hi, Kim,” I said, “Actually, I’m here to talk to you.”

Kim raised a pierced black eyebrow at that comment.

“And I’ll order something.”

“What’s up?”

“Do you remember the woman who bought me a beer about ten days ago?”

Kim laughed and shook her head. “Shit. No. I’m sorry. That happens a lot here. Like ... a lot. Can you describe her?”

“Tall, skinny, and gorgeous with long silvery hair. Looked like she should have been a Victoria’s Secret model.”

“I remember you being here with a couple of ladies for dinner. One of them was really pretty.”

I tried to keep my tone even. “You don’t remember me being here more recently?”

Kim thought for a moment. “Oh yeah, you were here by yourself one night. It was really late. I do remember now. But I don’t remember someone by the description you gave.”

“She bought me a drink. A beer. You brought it to me.”

“Yeah. I vaguely remember that.” Kim shrugged.

“Do you know who the woman was? Like a name? Or what days she usually comes in?”

“I’m really sorry. Like I said, that happens a lot. You know, we had a situation once where some psycho bitch was trying to roofie another lady here. The bartender caught her and called the cops. That was fucked up.”

I furrowed my brow, thinking. Kim remembered me eating here three weeks ago with Gretel and Sofia, even remembered what Sofia looked like, but didn’t remember Angel. That made no sense. “I promise I’m not crazy, but I did meet someone here. You don’t remember her? Tall and just outrageously beautiful.”

Now, both of Kim’s eyebrows went up. “I think so! Why? Did something happen that night?”

My face fell, and my stomach dropped. The worried look on Kim’s face pushed me to divulge a little more information. “Yeah. That night caused a breakup between me and someone. A special someone. It’s been messing with my head, and I am starting to have weird dreams. So, I don’t know.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.