The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement - Cover

The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement

Copyright© 2023 by Smutreader

Chapter 5: Marcy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Marcy - An epic erotic urban fantasy told by three people caught up in the battle between Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Angels and Demons. There is a lot of sex, a good deal involving futanaris/shemales. The story has both humor and drama. Not intended for young readers. Enjoy and send feedback! Please monitor the codes. This is an updated, edited version of my recently completed book simply titled "The Nexus." The manuscript has been rewritten, scrubbed, polished, and hopefully has very few errors.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Futanari   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Friday, December 2, 2022

It was a relief when my work meeting ended earlier than normal. Things between me and Gretel had been beyond awkward since dinner at the Pink Umbrella. Gretel hardly looked at me, let alone talked to me, which was saying something as she was already reticent. But as there were only three women on Gary’s plumbing team—and most of the men being sexist and immature jerks—that left me with only two people I ever really wanted to talk to besides my boss.

It took me until Wednesday to get Gretel to open up about what was going on, and when she finally did, her eyes shot daggers at me while she spoke.

“Sofia says you made a pass at her in the bathroom on Saturday.”

My jaw dropped. That was the exact opposite of what had happened. I almost said that, but I knew Gretel would take Sofia’s side. Rather than contradict her girlfriend, I defended myself.

“Gretel ... you know me. I am crazy about Jade.”

“Sofia wouldn’t lie. She’s a very jealous person and she abhors cheaters.”

Nothing I could say would convince Gretel that Sofia had twisted the truth, so I just looked her straight in the eyes and said, “Gretel, I would never try to steal your girlfriend. Maybe I said something weird that Sofia mistook as a come-on, but I never intended to do anything like that. I like working with you and hope we can move past this.”

Gretel played with her lip piercing for a moment and finally nodded. “Thanks. I believe you.”

I breathed a sigh of relief and went my way. That had been Wednesday. All in all, it was a weird week. Like the week before, I barely saw Jade. She was either studying, working, attending class, or being “tutored” by Kitt. And I was beginning to suspect more and more that their tutoring sessions involved a lot of hands-on motivation.

On Friday, I was sent to a sprawling house on the far northwest side of town in a neighborhood called Highland Hills. I called the owner fifteen minutes ahead of schedule to let them know I was on my way, but it didn’t seem to matter. I still got an answer through the smart doorbell after I rang.

“Who are you?” a younger woman’s voice asked.

“Gary Kopell Plumbing,” I answered. Even after working there for so long, I still thought Gary should have named his company something other than his name, like Perfect Plumbing or A+ Plumbers. “I’m Marcy. I called you to let you know I was on my way.”

“I’ll be down to let you in.”

I stood on the large porch and let my eyes roam the neighborhood. The houses here had to cost at least a couple million dollars. I wondered if Jade and I would ever live in a place like this. It was possible with the money a surgeon made, plus the owner of a plumbing company, which I intended to be in the next five to ten years.

The door opened, and a stunning auburn-haired woman stood at the entrance. I suppressed a laugh. “Robin Feldman?”

“Do I know you?”

“Marcy Dawson. I doubt it. I was a freshman when you were a senior. I knew you—well, everyone knew who you were. I didn’t realize your family lives out here.”

“Oh, no,” Robin said, opening the door wider for me to enter. “It’s just me and my husband and his son.”

“Shut the fuck up,” I said. “You’re married?” The most popular girl in high school had gotten hitched and lived in a big old house in Highland Hills. I couldn’t say I was shocked.

Robin was both taken aback and amused by my profanity. “I am. Robin Wheeler now!” She flashed her ring finger, displaying the most disgustingly large diamond I had ever seen. Her purple, jewel-bedecked nails looked dim and dull compared to the massive rock. “Eighteen months tomorrow.”

“Wow. Congratulations.”

Robin grinned widely. “He’s in finance. I don’t know what he does all day, but I love it.”

“Wow. Again.”

“Yeah. He explained it to me several times, but...” Robin swiped her hand high above her head. She then laughed girlishly. “So, um, yeah. Mary Dalton. Wow. You’re a plumber?”

“I am. And it’s Marcy. Dawson.”

“A girl plumber.”

“A female plumber!” I struck a pose.

“I’ve never seen a girl plumber before. A pretty one, too.” Robin gave me a once-over. “I mean, you’re tall and have some nice muscle, but you’re rocking it. Is your boyfriend a plumber, too?”

“My girlfriend is studying pre-med. She goes to school in town. Jade Seymour?”

“Oh!” Robin exclaimed. “That makes so much sense. You’re a lez. Wait. Jade. That’s familiar. I think I remember her. Was she in drama?”

“Yeah. She was. So let’s look at that plumbing problem, shall we?” I asked, stepping past Robin into the house.

The house was built with an open design, the ceiling vaulted and quite grand. A large portrait of the family hung on the wall. I received another shock when I actually took a moment to gaze at it.

Josh Wheeler. Josh Wheeler, who played varsity basketball. Josh Wheeler, who was Prom Prince or whatever the hell they’d called it. Josh Wheeler called me a dyke once when Jade had turned him down for a date. I had graduated a year behind Josh Wheeler. And Robin was married to his dad. My second bout of laughter was even harder to suppress.

“We need our faucets replaced,” Robin began, sweeping past me into the kitchen area. “I want something more modern, and we want them all to match throughout the house. I’ve picked three options depending on what is in stock wherever your company gets supplies.”

“Sure,” I said, still reeling mentally from the idea that Robin Feldman had married a man with a son just a couple of years younger than her. “So, how did you meet Josh’s—er ... Mr. Wheeler?”

Robin smiled like a frog swallowing a fat fly. “Get this. I was working at Nordstrom’s. Daniel—that’s Mr. Wheeler—came in for some clothes for Josh. We hit it off, and he asked me out.”

“Wow!” I said. “I’m sorry I keep saying that, but ... wow!”

Robin took me through the entire house, showing me every faucet that needed to be replaced, the water heaters she wanted to change out for tankless systems, the patio where they planned to install a newer, bigger hot tub, and she peppered me with questions about soft water versus hard water. I had a sneaking suspicion Robin wanted me to see the entire home because she was so proud to own it.

“Robin?” a voice called out from the intercom system. “You home?”

Robin rolled her eyes. “That’s Josh. My stepson. Did you know—”

“Yes,” I said. “I knew him.”

“Yeah. Initially, things were a little awkward, but we’re settling into a routine. I’ll see what he wants. Just do your thing and let me know the price. Can we get all the work done today?”

“The faucets, yes. If everything is in stock at the supply store. The water heating systems and hot tubs would have to be another day.”

“Great. The faucets are my main concern. Just come and go in and out as you need. But please don’t track any dirt on the carpets.”

I got right to work. It was not a difficult job. Residential plumbing usually wasn’t. It was the bigger jobs that brought in the bigger bucks. But I wasn’t allowed to do that type of work with just a residential license, so I mostly did home improvements for people too lazy to do it themselves. After returning from the supply store with the new faucets, I turned off the basement’s main water valve. A low, muffled groan came from somewhere down the hall in the opposite direction of the utility closet.

At first, I wasn’t sure what I had heard or if I had heard anything. But according to Robin, Josh had the run of the basement, and I wanted as little contact with him as possible. So, I ignored the sounds and went about my business. The sound came again, but louder this time. I decided to investigate.

The hall to Josh’s bedroom was carpeted, and his door was cracked open. I stopped a few inches from the door and peered in. Josh stood at the foot of his bed with his pants around his ankles, and his shirt hiked up under his armpits. At first, I thought he was jacking off, but then I saw a second pair of legs dangling off the bed pointed in the opposite direction. Then came the unmistakable sound of a girl gagging on something.

Someone was giving Josh a blowjob. I hadn’t seen another car in the driveway when I’d returned from the plumbing supply store. I backed away from the door quietly. Then I stopped.

“Wait a minute,” I whispered to myself. “No fucking way.”

I knew I shouldn’t do it, but I just had to look. I crept back to the door and more closely examined the girl sucking Josh’s cock. When several purple, jewel-encrusted nails wrapped around Josh’s ass and gripped his cheeks, I knew.

It was Robin. And though I didn’t need any more proof, it came the next moment. Robin popped off Josh’s cock with a wet sound.

“Fuck me!” she begged.

“I don’t want to fuck,” Josh complained in a tone reminding me of an eight-year-old. “Just keep blowing me. I’m already close.”

“I’m so fucking horny!” Robin whined. “Give me your dick.”

Josh took a step back. “No, you make me pull out. I fucking hate it.”

“I can’t risk you getting me pregnant.” Robin pushed her breasts together. “I’ll let you cum on my tits.”

“We do that every time.” I couldn’t believe what a giant baby Josh Wheeler sounded like. “Let me cum in your mouth.”

“I don’t like the taste.”

“So what? You want my dick, I get to cum in your mouth.”

Robin pouted. “Fine.”

She bent over the bed, and Josh lined up behind her.

“Ouch. That’s my asshole, retard!”

“Sorry.”

“Let me do it, idiot.”

Robin reached between her legs and guided Josh’s cock into her swollen snatch. Josh immediately began thrusting forward while holding Robin’s large breasts for support. Robin moaned again, the same sound that had drawn my attention a few minutes earlier. I briefly wondered if I should be recording the scene but then decided against it. This was sick and wrong but hot.

My hand glided into my jeans and found my clitoris slightly swollen against my panties. I rubbed and teased it until pleasure coursed through my entire lower body. My other hand braced myself against the wall.

“Don’t whimper,” I told myself silently.

Robin’s moans grew louder as Josh steadily pumped into her from behind. I had to admit that Robin’s body was phenomenal. Toned, lean, and tan with just enough padding to really lay the wood to her with a strap-on if I had been in Josh’s position. I forced myself to think about what I saw, not my fantasies.

“Spank me,” Robin begged. “Spank me and call me Mom.”

Josh slapped Robin’s ass hard enough to leave a red mark. Robin groaned in response. Josh slapped the same cheek again. It made me appreciate even more how toned Robin’s ass was. Perfect for spanking. Jade and I had never tried spanking, but we had talked about it a few times. Watching this made me want to go home and call her up so we could do it later that night.

Robin’s whimpering drew my thoughts back to the scene, and the desire to step in for Josh filled me again as a wave of pleasure washed over me, nearly making me moan out loud. My hand flew across my clit, lightly brushing it with every stroke.

“Hurt me, motherfucker!” Robin urged.

Josh slapped his stepmother’s ass so hard I jumped at the crack sound. Robin, however, wobbled and collapsed onto Josh’s bed. Her stud continued to saw in and out of her pussy, smacking her cheek with as much force as ever. Robin seemed beyond feeling as she lay halfway on the bed, twitching. I was close to cumming but unable to get over the crest now Robin had mentally checked out of the sex session.

I slowly backed away, but a deep urge compelled me to return. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and took a five-second video before leaving again. If anything, Jade would get a kick out of it when I showed her. Twenty minutes later, Robin, walking rather tenderly, found me under the sink, replacing the kitchen faucet.

“Everything going okay?” she asked with what I now knew was a sheepish, guilty grin on her face.

“Yep,” I said with a grunt; my eyes squinted as a bit of dust fell on my face. “Was someone shouting in the basement? I thought I heard something.”

“Oh...” Robin stammered. “Josh was probably yelling at a friend or a video game. I’ll tell him to keep it down.”

I turned my wrench again to tighten a bolt, then slid out from under the sink. “Don’t worry about it.” I stood and surveyed my work. “Do you like it?”

“Oh my God, yes!” Robin exclaimed. “I love it.”

I nodded, also satisfied. “Just wanted to check before I install the rest.” For the rest of the day, Robin stayed out of my way. While I worked, Robin exercised, talked on the phone, shopped, nagged Josh about his future, spoke more on the phone, and read about two pages of a book called Keeping Sugar Daddies Happy. After surveying my work, she gave me a generous cash tip, for which I sincerely thanked her.

It was nearly 5:30 p.m. when I left the house. I had a text from Jade telling me she had gotten an A on her chemistry test.

Me: Woohoo! I’m so proud of you! Genius!

Jade: Thx!

Me: Let’s do something to celebrate.

Jade: LOL. Kitt had the same idea. Want to come out to dinner with us?

Me: Nah. That’s okay. You two have fun.

Jade: What about tomorrow? Are we still hanging out?

Me: It depends. Me and my mom have some plans. I’ll text you when we finish.

I put my phone away and slammed my hand into my steering wheel. Kitt. It wasn’t my night with Jade, but it wasn’t his either. After what we’d discussed last weekend, I thought she would make more of an effort to spend time with me. But no. She had already made plans with Kitt.

Fucking Kitt. That about summed it up. All Jade wanted to do was fuck Kitt.

I went home and did what I said I would: I went out with my mothers. We had dinner at a Mexican restaurant and caught a movie. We preferred going to movies no one else was seeing, so we picked one with an empty theater. Diane fell asleep after half an hour, so Phoebe and I talked for most of the film, mostly about my upcoming birthday and plans for Christmas. We shared our popcorn bowl and tossed a few puffs in Diane’s hair for a few pictures. I’m sure Phoebe could tell something was bothering me, but my moms had learned that when I needed advice, I came to them.

I spent Saturday playing video games. I hadn’t done that in months. I sat around my apartment in my underwear and killed people. Okay, in truth, I got killed way more than I killed anyone else. But it was still fun.

By 10 p.m., I was itching to get out of my apartment. I didn’t want to eat leftovers with my mothers and either overhear them screwing around or catch them asleep watching game shows or some traveling show. So I got in my truck, filled my tank, and cruised downtown, looking for a spot to eat. Somewhere, I wouldn’t feel weird eating alone. The first place I thought of was the Pink Umbrella. Spinning my wheel, I turned the corner and sped to the bar. A few women were leaving, but a larger group strolled down the walk toward me as I approached from the opposite direction. I reached the door first and held it open. Most of them thanked me, and one practically eye-fucked me even though I was wearing a flannel shirt, a pair of old jeans, and work boots.

The woman was not my type at all, however. I considered myself a “futch” or a feminine butch attracted to lipstick lesbians. I rarely wore makeup, dressed up, or styled my hair other than brushing it out or putting it in a ponytail, but I did shave. Usually.

The place was busier than usual. It wasn’t too weird for people to come in from Colorado Springs or Pueblo. I was able to find an empty table near the dance floor. I sat down and peered at my menu for five minutes before Kim, the same server from the night I’d sat with Gretel and Sofia, showed up.

“Hello again!” she said in her usual flirtatious tone. “Waiting for more people?”

“No. I’m eating and drinking alone tonight. Water for now, but I might open a tab later.”

Kim raised an eyebrow. “I’m not sure about that.”

The statement took me back. “What do you mean?” No one at the bar had ever carded me in months. First of all, I looked at least twenty-one years old. And second, I had a great fake ID, and everyone who worked here had seen it.

Kim jerked her head to her left, gesturing toward a table on the opposite side of the bar near the dance floor. A woman I had not noticed before now sat by herself, half concealed by the odd lighting of that bar section. She had silver hair. She waved a hand at me.

“That one over there says you’re drinking a beer,” Kim smirked. “It’s on her.” She set the beer on my table, then returned a few seconds later with a glass of water.

I stared at both drinks, then picked up the beer. I turned and raised it to the shadowy figure in the corner and took a long draft. I usually wasn’t a beer drinker, but this one was quite good. I took another sip, wondered if my mystery buyer would introduce herself, and immediately kicked myself for even thinking that.

Two women were watching me at the bar and talking behind their drinks. When they saw that I had noticed them, they turned away quickly as though they were embarrassed for staring. I saw three other women staring or glancing at me, only to avert their gazes when I caught them. My face grew hot. Was there something on me? Did I have a smell? I carefully sniffed myself and didn’t catch any whiff of a foul odor. Did I have something on my face? I got up and headed straight for the restrooms.

In the mirror, I gave myself a once-over. My light skin was unblemished; my pale hazel eyes were not bloodshot. Sure, my clothes were a bit iffy, but nothing worth drawing attention over. Lots of women went to lesbian bars without dressing to the nines.

Lots of butches, a voice in my head said.

“For fuck’s sake,” I answered audibly, “I’m in a lesbian bar.”

I washed my hands and left the bathroom, disgusted at myself for even worrying. Several heads followed me as I returned to my booth. I took another long drink before looking at the menu. As soon as my head moved up from the menu, the two women staring at me from the bar turned away. What the hell? Why were so many people watching me?

I was on the verge of actually leaving when my phone vibrated again. I was still hopping mad at Jade and had no desire to read my texts. But the text was not from Jade. It was from Gina. Again.

Gina: Missing you tonight.

I rolled my eyes and stuffed the phone back in my pocket. Not now. I did not need this tonight.

My appetite was practically gone. When Kim, the server, returned to the table, I ordered a side salad and a baked potato. Kim took down the order and disappeared. My phone vibrated again.

Gina: So many good memories, right?

I ignored it. I set my phone down, put my head back against the booth seat, and closed my eyes. Why did everything feel so off today? It had started nice, but now—

“You seem lonely.”

My head jerked up. The tall, thin, silvery blonde woman was next to my booth. Only her hair wasn’t silvery. It had only appeared that way in the light or at a distance. Her delicate features were framed by long, straight yellow-white hair. Perhaps she was Scandinavian. I couldn’t tell at a glance. Her pretty, full lips smiled to reveal even white teeth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.