The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement - Cover

The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement

Copyright© 2023 by Smutreader

Epilogue

Fantasy Sex Story: Epilogue - An epic erotic urban fantasy told by three people caught up in the battle between Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Angels and Demons. There is a lot of sex, a good deal involving futanaris/shemales. The story has both humor and drama. Not intended for young readers. Enjoy and send feedback! Please monitor the codes. This is an updated, edited version of my recently completed book simply titled "The Nexus." The manuscript has been rewritten, scrubbed, polished, and hopefully has very few errors.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Futanari   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Michael turned down an alleyway between a bar known for its lively college crowd and a dry cleaner. Gabriella stood just around the corner, leaning against the wall, watching a middle-aged man in a long coat and slacks talk to a woman wearing a sparkling red dress and high heels. The topic of their conversation was clearly a transaction for sex. Michael didn’t have to overhear them to know that, but by using his heavenly glory, he could hear every word.

Gabriella turned at Michael’s presence. She looked him over, his white suit coat, white pants, black shirt, and white tie. He always looked good, and he knew it. His black and white outfit matched his black hair and white streak perfectly. Gabriella wore a pair of brilliant white jeans and a gold-trimmed green blouse. She turned her attention back to the transaction happening twenty feet away. Neither the prostitute nor the john were aware of the beings clad in white watching them.

“His name is Mark Seymour. He’s forty-four. Married with five children. The oldest just finished her first year of college.”

“I know who he is.”

The prostitute got down on her knees, pulled Mark’s penis out from his pants, and began to suck on it. Mark leaned against the wall while she worked.

“Sex is so powerful,” Michael remarked. “Such a tool. Such a weapon.”

“It’s being wielded very powerfully now.” Gabriella watched the pairing with great interest, her finger lightly tracing a line back and forth along her jawline. “Not by this couple, but by the other side. They think they have the Nexus in their grasp.”

Michael sighed and fumbled with the gold watch chain protruding from his pocket. It comforted him when he was troubled. He needed that during times like these. His thumb ran up and down the length, feeling each link.

“Yes. They got a jump on us. We spent far too much time in Europe believing the Nexus would appear there. They tricked us, but it was my mistake. They gave us a false trail to follow. Pulled us right in hook, line, and stinker.”

“Sinker,” Gabriella said. “It’s sinker.”

“That doesn’t make sense.” Michael frowned at his fellow angel. “Are you sure?”

“It’s a fishing term. It does make sense.”

Michael shrugged. “We were duped. Committed too many resources to the area. They beat us to the punch.”

The woman on her knees began sucking on the man’s testicles and stroking his shaft. He groaned loudly and braced himself against the brick wall. “Oh yeah...”

Gabriella glanced at Michael. He detected a slight flush in her normally porcelain-like features. She still hadn’t taken time to relax or decompress as he had recommended during their last encounter. She was wound up tight as a ball of yarn. Michael didn’t like the look of it.

“When will you heed my counsel and take some time for yourself?”

Gabriella didn’t answer him. Her eyes remained fixed on the tryst happening a few feet away. “So many blunders. It’s no wonder the other side has grown so strong.”

“They started with a much larger force than we did. But we’ve made strides. You are overtaxed. It would be best if you regained your focus. You lead our efforts here.”

“There is so much work to do. Always so much work. And we started on our back foot. They got to Marcia so quickly. They were ready to pounce on her like that. Now, everything surrounding her is clouded. Has been for months. What happens if she goes so far as to allow a Possessive to take her? What then?”

Michael cleared his throat. He had never seen Gabriella like this before: pessimistic and defeated. “It’s important to keep the long view in mind. We’ve had bright days and dark days. We’ve had great victories and setbacks. All is not lost, Gabriella.”

“I never said that.”

The man in the alleyway pulled the hooker to her feet, spun her around, lifted the hem of her dress, pulled her thong string aside, and plunged his penis into the depths of her vagina. The whore bent over and gasped.

“Does his wife know he uses whores?” Michael asked.

“She suspects something. However, she hasn’t made love to him in three months. To his credit, he asked her several times to increase their sex frequency. To her credit, she works and does most of the housework. They both blame each other for their problems. This is his way of dealing, I suppose.”

“It’s not an excuse. Adultery is nothing to sneeze at.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.