The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement - Cover

The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement

Copyright© 2023 by Smutreader

Chapter 25: Jade

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25: Jade - An epic erotic urban fantasy told by three people caught up in the battle between Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Angels and Demons. There is a lot of sex, a good deal involving futanaris/shemales. The story has both humor and drama. Not intended for young readers. Enjoy and send feedback! Please monitor the codes. This is an updated, edited version of my recently completed book simply titled "The Nexus." The manuscript has been rewritten, scrubbed, polished, and hopefully has very few errors.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Futanari   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Saturday, May 13, 2023

I stood in a hooded robe in the center of a basement den of one of the biggest houses I’d ever seen. I hesitated to call it a mansion, but I had to be realistic. It was. It was a large open area with two couches and a love seat, a big screen TV currently showing a very erotic yet muted pornographic film. Around me sat nine other hooded figures. The hooded robes were all the same—deep blue with black lining. Nobody’s face was visible. Bottles of wine sat waiting on a table with ten empty glasses decorating the top in a symmetrical pattern. I sensed the giddy energy rippling through the group as I read the following:

“On this day, the thirteenth of May, we, the ten, do meet to reward ourselves with an holy orgy, comprised of our entire study group, all of whom have provided proof we have each met the required scores to participate in this blessed union of ten souls. Let us review the names of those who are to partake in this ceremony of pleasure and lust. Please stand and disrobe when your name is called.

“Danny Thomas.”

Danny stood and took off his robe. Gretchen wolf-whistled at him. He wore lime green boxers underneath. His tall, dark skin shone in the light of the reflected screen. A sizable lump had already formed in his boxers.

“Fanny Johnson.”

Fanny rose to her feet and quickly disrobed to reveal her cute pale body in a white lacy bra and matching panties. She did a little mock turn with her hand on her hips, earning her some smiles and chuckles.

“Samuel Woodward.”

He whipped off his robe as soon as he sprang to his feet. He wore tight white briefs with the words SEX GOD printed in large letters across his butt. All the girls but me clapped and whistled. Gretchen cheered the loudest.

“Sarah Maylin.”

She was the most hesitant of us to stand. When she disrobed, she revealed a sensible bra of purple satin and a yellow pair of panties. Her ebony skin shone like an onyx in the dim light.

“Travis Wilcox.”

Travis had no underwear on. Instead, his long thin cock dangled between his legs, and he thrust his hips out a little to make it jiggle.

“Gretchen Thompson.”

Gretchen, the horniest of us by far, slipped out of her robe and showed off her petite but toned cheerleader’s frame. Her blonde hair hung in loose ringlets, making her semi-transparent black teddy look even hotter than it might have otherwise.

“Phillip Gomez.”

Phillip also removed his dramatically, but more like a strip tease culminating in the grand finale of somebody wearing the Union Jack on his tight briefs. Gretchen slapped his ass while she cheered. Sarah laughed both heartily and nervously.

“Drew Kunjok.”

When Drew stood, everybody in the room took notice. He was that big. Getting a robe for somebody of his height and stature had been difficult, but I managed to have one custom-fitted for him. He disrobed to reveal his gloriously naked form, clad only in a cheetah-print thong for men. Everybody erupted in laughs and cheers, even Sarah and I.

“Hannah Cole.”

Hannah stood and shrugged off her robe, revealing her glorious nude body. I had to stop for a moment and collect myself. It was like a goddess had appeared in the room. She was like a smaller version of Marcy: tall but with a well-proportioned figure, perfect E-cup breasts, and flawless skin. It was the body I had lusted and drooled over for the last several months. And it was finally visible to my gaze, and I wanted her. I really, really wanted her.

Hannah was the one person I had wanted to have sex with all semester but hadn’t. She was far more into men than women, though she was admittedly bi-curious. I was pretty sure she had a crush on Travis but refused to date him because she wanted to keep life simple while trying to get into medical school.

Even so, Hannah had offered to host and pay for our entire party tonight because her wealthy parents gave her more money than she knew what to do with, and she had hinted that tonight would be the first time she and I would get to fool around.

So, yeah, I was a little giddy about seeing her naked.

“Jade Seymour,” I read aloud, announcing my name last. A pang of guilt hit me as I said it. I wasn’t sure I deserved to be in the group after what I had done to secure my spot.

I, too, was naked under the robe. I let my robe slip off my shoulders and pool around my feet. It didn’t produce quite the same effect Hannah’s body had, but I could sense the others appreciating my firm ass and decent B-cup tits. I won’t even begin to describe how wet my pussy was from seeing so many attractive and nearly nude people around me.

“Now, we must drink the ceremonial cup of wine. Each of us must pour a glass.”

I lifted the wine bottle high and poured myself a half glass of wine. Then I passed the bottle to Drew, who stood next to me. We continued around the circle until everybody had a half glass of wine in their hand.

“We seal the sacredness of our ceremony by draining our glasses as one. Just as we press our lips to the goblets, may this night’s proceedings never pass from our lips to anybody outside of this holy circle.”

“Amen,” came our unified voices. We each raised our wine glasses a little higher and drained the contents in one go. Except Gretchen, who choked and sputtered before getting it down. A few stifled laughs broke the circle.

“Now we must sacrifice one of us to the god and goddesses of academia in an expression of our gratitude for our excellent performances. That we may continue to get excellent grades and gain entrance into that school most holy: Medical school. Gretchen has volunteered to sacrifice herself for us. She will now fully disrobe and lay upon the altar.”

The altar was a long, sturdy coffee table Hannah and I had found at an antique shop, along with a cheap but thick white blanket to go over it. A second, much larger white blanket lay on the floor around the altar to catch any mess our sacrifice might make. Gretchen stripped naked and lay down on the table.

I took a knife and raised it high over my head. Across the circle from me, Travis whispered, “What the fuck?”

“Gods and goddesses of academia. We present Gretchen. This unblemished virgin—” Everybody in the circle laughed, including me. Gretchen was in a fit of giggles. “For your pleasure. May you continue to favor us with your blessings. Forever and ever.”

“Amen.”

I brought the knife down on a bag of deep red wine and let it spill all over Gretchen’s body, drenching her breasts, neck, stomach, pussy, and thighs in wine. We all knelt and started to lick and lap at the wine on her body. I noted Travis had taken it upon himself to lick between Gretchen’s thighs. Fanny was eagerly licking and sucking Gretchen’s left breast, and Samuel was latched onto the right. Gretchen began moaning loudly very quickly.

I can only imagine how horny she must have been because it took less than three minutes of us licking and sucking her for her to orgasm. Gretchen screamed so loud that my eardrums ached. Travis nearly got his head squeezed off his neck when she clamped her thighs around his head and trapped his face against her crotch. I stood and wiped my mouth. My loins were burning with need to the point of fluid dripping down my thighs.

“The next part of our ceremony will be the females honoring the goddess Fellatrice. Each lady will draw a man’s name out of the skull and pay homage to Fellatrice by extracting the seed of the penis into her abdomen.”

We each drew a name. I drew Samuel. Gretchen got Travis, Hannah was with Drew, and Fanny picked Danny, which left Sarah and Phillip. The men lined up in a row, and the females knelt in front of them on cushions. As I said, Hannah and I had put a lot of thought into this. Most of the boys were already at some degree of hardness. Samuel watched me giddily as I took his shaft into my mouth and sucked on it with moderate pressure. He had an average-sized cock of almost six inches. More than enough for me. I liked a cock I could get my lips around and fit entirely into my mouth.

He hardened quickly to a full erection. Around me, the other girls were in various stages of bobbing up and down. Gretchen already had Travis’s entire shaft in her mouth and throat, working him with her throat muscles while Travis seemed intent on delaying his ejaculation as long as possible. He was so determined that his eyes had begun watering.

Drew came first. He was silent throughout his orgasm except for a slight gasp (although it may have been Hannah gasping because Drew was quite hung and seemed to give her quite a load). Travis came second, and Gretchen squealed as he spurted his jizz into her greedy mouth. Danny and Phillip came at the same time, high-fiving each other as they did. And Samuel blew a surprisingly large load into my throat thirty or forty seconds after the others. I offered each girl another sample of wine for anybody who wanted to rinse the taste of cum out of their mouths. We all took a few small sips.

I stood again in the center of the room and spoke to my friends. “Now the men must honor the god Cunnus by extracting the female nectar from the flowers betwixt the women’s legs. Women may stand or be seated upon the couches as they are serviced. Men, draw your names.”

This time, it was Phillip who drew me. I chose to sit on the edge of the couch with my legs spread. The other girls all did the same. I sat next to Fanny, who Drew had drawn. At first, she and I held hands, but as the men started to worship our cunts with their tongues, our hands began to wander over each other’s bodies.

Fanny’s hand groped my breast as mine rubbed her thigh near Drew’s head. I locked eyes with her, wanting to kiss her. I could tell she wanted the same. I was beginning to develop feelings for my cute blonde friend—definitely a little crush, at the least. We slowly eased our bodies closer until our lips could reach. Then we locked in a kiss while two boys ate us out enthusiastically. Not a bad way to spend an evening.

“This is the best night of my life!” Travis declared when taking a breather from Sarah’s snatch.

Phillip was not the most talented pussy-eater, but he did his best with great gusto. While Fanny and I kissed and dueled tongues, he buried his tongue deep in my tunnel, and his lips mashed against my labia. Fanny now had one hand on Drew’s head, keeping him pressed against her sex while her other hand teased my nipple. I held her face between my hands, not wanting our kiss to end. The combined sensations of Fanny’s lips on mine, Phillip’s mouth stimulating my clit and nether lips, Fanny’s constant nipple arousal, and my wanton need for orgasms thanks to Nicholas all put me over the edge, and I howled my climax into Fanny’s face. At the same time, Phillip leaned back, grinning with a wet chin.

“Damn, Jade,” he said. “That was intense.”

“Thank you, Phillip.” I focused on Fanny, returning the same favors to her that she’d done to me. Sucking her small rosy nipples between my lips and flicking them with my tongue as she began to gasp and moan. Drew’s large mouth practically enveloped her entire sex, and his large tongue went deep into her swampy tunnel.

“Yes!” Fanny cried. “Keep going! Almost there.” Other female voices joined the fray as, one by one, each girl came from the oral administrations of their selected man.

The basement now smelled of sex, sweat, and wine. And we weren’t even close to being done. The longer our orgy continued, the harder it was for me to stay in character as the orgy leader and orator. However, I did my best and stood in front of everybody.

“We have given our sacrifice to the gods of Academia. We have given gifts to the goddess Fellatrice and the god Cunnus. Now, we pay homage to the goddess Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love. We will each choose a partner and make love to them. Girls will select a name from this heart-shaped bowl. After selecting a name, each girl will tell her partner what position she wishes to use to pay homage to Aphrodite.”

Again, I went last. Drew’s was the only name not selected, so seeing his name on my paper wasn’t a surprise. Gazing on his tall, muscular frame and slick black skin gave me chills of anticipation. He seemed excited to have sex with me because his face was frozen in a nervous grin.

“How do you want to start?” he asked me in his soft African accent.

“I think I want to straddle you and make out. But not on the couch. I want you to pin me against the wall with your body and kiss me.”

Drew’s smile doubled in size. Then he swept me up in his arms, carried me to the nearest stretch of blank wall, and slammed me against it. The force of it sent waves of pleasure through my body. Before I could react, his big black lips were kissing my neck, jawline, and mouth. I kissed him back, savoring the taste of Fanny’s nectar still on his lips and tongue. His lips were soft and warm. Kissing him was unlike any other person I’d ever kissed. I took one of his lips between mine and trapped it there, sucking on it hard enough to give him a purple bruise.

“You like to play rough?” he asked me.

He leaned forward, and the tip of his cock pressed against my pussy lips. Everything about Drew was big. His muscles, his hands, his lips, and his dick. I looked down between my legs where his manhood abutted against my dripping vagina. My pale but blushing labia spread open like a flower around the head of his rod. He was almost eight inches long and thick. I needed all of it in me. I wriggled my hips, trying to sink down on him, but Drew pulled back. I gasped in frustration.

“Please,” I begged Drew.

I looked around the room wildly. On the couch was Fanny riding Phillip. Two cushions away, Gretchen leaned over the back of the sofa while Samuel fucked her from behind. Hannah’s eyes were closed as she took Travis missionary style. Danny and Sarah were on the second couch doing some kind of a lazy sideways sexual position. I was the only one without a cock inside me!

“Please, Drew!”

Drew smiled so widely that I could see every tooth in his mouth. Then he rammed forward and plunged all eight inches of meat straight up my moistened chute. I groaned in pleasure as his pubic bone met mine. Suddenly his mouth was on my neck, his hands on my ass to support my weight, and his hips pulled back to slam into me again.

“Yes!” I cried. “Fuck me!”

Drew did just that. He used me like a sex doll. I must have weighed almost nothing to him because he held me up and pistoned his rod in and out of me while I held on for dear life. My need to cum had grown so wild that I had three orgasms in less than six minutes. His cock dripped with my cum as he continued to fuck me into a drooling mess with my head lolling on his shoulder, spit dripping from my mouth hung open in post-orgasmic bliss. When he was finally done using me, he set me on the floor almost gently and continued to jack his cock until he blasted three full lines of jizz across my face and breasts. Then he leaned down, kissed me on the lips, and thanked me for all the work I had done to prepare for the evening.

We had to wait for two other couples to finish before moving onto the final event. I tried to maintain my composure, but it was hard with everybody snickering about the cum dripping down my face and boobs. But it wasn’t like anyone else looked better. Well, except for Hannah. She always looked perfect. Even now, her hair was perfect; she had no visible cum on her body. She had probably swallowed Travis’s load with flawless grace and polish. Gretchen’s facial made her look like she’d fucked four guys already. I had no idea Samuel’s loads had so much volume, even on his second go-around.

“Our final tribute will be to Hedone, the goddess of sexual pleasure. Each of you has previously indicated what type of group sex you would like to experience, so now we will make these sexual experiences happen. There will be no names to draw this time, only assignments. And remember, this is our final event. So be sure to go out with at least one bang. And also, keep in mind your sacred vow to never discuss tonight’s events with anybody outside this room. Finally...” I held up three small bottles of Astrolube. “We have this if you need it.”

“Gretchen, you will be with Phillip and Samuel.” Gretchen grabbed both boys and pulled them toward the most distant couch.

“Drew, you will be with Fanny and Sarah.” Drew blushed wildly as Fanny and Sarah led him to their spot.

“And finally, Hannah and I will have a foursome with Danny and Travis.”

My foursome also took a couch of our own. Travis and Hannah had just finished a one-on-one session and started making out right away. Hannah straddled his lap while he kissed her and palmed her perfect breasts. I did the same, climbing on Danny and kissing his chest, face, and ears. Neither Danny nor Travis were hard yet. Both boys had already cum twice in the last half hour, so Hannah and I had our work cut out for us. After making out with our partners for a few minutes, Hannah and I switched, and I was soon straddling Travis, who seemed very interested in my smaller tits.

Five minutes of making out resulted in signs of life from the two dicks Hannah and I planned to share.

“You two should make out,” Travis suggested.

From atop Danny’s lap, Hannah looked at me nervously. I could see in her eyes that she’d never kissed a girl. I shrugged at her.

“I’m bi, so I’ll follow your lead.”

Hannah shrugged back at me. “What the hell. Maybe it’s time to finally try this out.”

She leaned in and kissed me. How many guys can say they’ve watched two girls sitting on their laps make out with each other?

Have I said Hannah was perfect? Because she was. Her flawless skin, perfect breasts, toned body, incredible lips, and ... yes, everything was perfect. Even her breath smelled good. And I don’t know how she pulled that off after just sucking Travis’s dick and swallowing his cum. We locked lips, and I pulled her to me. Danny’s massaged her breasts while Travis continued to play with mine. My hands explored Hannah’s hips and stomach. This only intensified her kissing. Finally, her lips opened, and her tongue entered my mouth. I sucked on it greedily.

“Damn...” Travis groaned as he watched us. “You two are so fucking hot.”

“Now, you two make out,” I told the boys.

Travis made fish lips at Danny, who laughed but said, “No way, bro.”

That made everybody laugh. Hannah pulled away and gave me a blazing, lustful stare. “I want to make out with you while Danny fucks me.”

Travis and Danny put their cocks inside me and Hannah. The two young men sat side by side, so Hannah and I could make out while we rode them. Making out with somebody while riding somebody else is not easy, but it is totally worth the effort. Hannah’s hands were all over me. My hands were all over her. And that is something I had very much wanted since I first saw her gorgeous face and body.

It was a fantastic experience. About halfway through it, the boys wanted to switch, so Hannah slid off Danny’s prick, and I did the same with Travis, and we continued our erotic make-out performance for our two young studs. After two orgasms already, both of them had excellent stamina. I came three times: once with Travis and twice on Danny. Hannah only came once, but watching her angelic face contorted in ecstasy was glorious.

Danny was the first to blow his load in me. His cock must have been extra sensitive by that point because he twitched multiple times after he came. Hannah mashed her amazing tits in Travis’s face to help him get over the edge and cum for the last time. His voice was muffled in her flesh, which made me and Danny laugh as we watched. After Travis came, I leaned over and kissed Hannah again and felt an electric tingle pass from my face to my toes.

From how her face froze in blissful shock, I could tell she’d felt it, too. “You’ve got a load of cum in there,” I said, glancing down at her vagina. “You mind if I don’t let it go to waste?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.