The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement - Cover

The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement

Copyright© 2023 by Smutreader

Chapter 24: Marcy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24: Marcy - An epic erotic urban fantasy told by three people caught up in the battle between Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Angels and Demons. There is a lot of sex, a good deal involving futanaris/shemales. The story has both humor and drama. Not intended for young readers. Enjoy and send feedback! Please monitor the codes. This is an updated, edited version of my recently completed book simply titled "The Nexus." The manuscript has been rewritten, scrubbed, polished, and hopefully has very few errors.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Futanari   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Sunday, April 30, 2023

It had been an interesting ten days with Gretel staying at my place. Life was strange, exciting, and very eye-opening. Our first five or six days reminded me of the honeymoon phase I’d gone through when I first started dating Jade or Gina. Gretel and I enjoyed each other’s bodies on a sexual level. And that was very exciting. We talked more than we ever had on the job. That was strange. The eye-opening part came a few days later.

Our relationship boiled down to sex. We enjoyed sex, so we had sex. It was almost purely lesbian sex. Gretel had no interest in being penetrated by my penis. And that was fine. I had enjoyed purely lesbian sex for eighteen years and was good at it. I kept my penis hidden except for the few times when Gretel wanted to lazily suck on it and get rewarded with a facial. I happily obliged those requests. It was funny and kind of cute seeing a butch lesbian covered in cum and enjoying it. But with how paranoid she was about getting pregnant, I couldn’t fuck her vagina.

Our main issue was we both wanted to top each other. It was actually a big deal. Guys typically want to have sex as a guy. Girls typically want to have sex as a girl. A top generally wants to be the one doing the thrusting. And bottoms generally prefer being the one penetrated or thrust into. I had never dated a true switch. My ex-girlfriend, Gina, was a pillow princess through and through. She had only wanted to be served, pleasured, and sometimes taken with a strap-on as hard as possible. Jade was a bottom most of the time, though she’d tried topping me once or twice. Robin was a bottom as well. I didn’t mind switching that time or two with Jade, but I had my preferences.

So did Gretel.

I liked being the thruster, the giver, the one doing the fucking.

So did Gretel.

Thus, we both became switches to get what we wanted. Most sessions included both of us taking turns doing the fucking. She liked taking me from behind. She liked spanking me. It wasn’t my thing, but I took it like a big girl. I liked wearing a strap-on and having her straddle me so I could watch her ride my dildo. Plus, the sight of her small breasts bouncing ... amazing. Having my hands wrapped around another woman’s waist while I thrust into her was one of the pure joys of sex.

Gretel and I scratched the itches for each other, and we did it enthusiastically. We also got to know each other better. Gretel was the youngest of five kids, all boys except for her. She was an accident and was much younger than the others. She dropped out of cosmetology school after one month, shaved her head, got her first tattoo of Harley Quinn, and decided to become a plumber. I liked how bold and open she was about herself. I’d never met someone so carefree regarding what other people thought about her. She honestly didn’t give a fuck. I wished I was more like her in that way.

Late Saturday night, or technically it was Sunday morning, we sat on my couch watching The Bachelor and eating carrot sticks and hummus. Not my ideal snack, but I was hosting a vegan, and we wore both hungry after a long fucking session. Gretel’s phone buzzed, and she checked the notification. I had no trouble seeing it as we were sitting side by side.

You have been tagged in an upload by SOFIA BACON. Do you wish to open it?

Gretel looked at me and said, “This should be good.”

She tapped on the link. I muted the TV so she could hear her video better. The screen went live, and I instantly recognized Jade’s apartment. My curiosity transformed into rapt attention. A second woman, whom I identified as Sofia, crawled on the floor toward Jade. Why was Jade wearing a mask? It was easy to tell who she was. Besides the mask, she had donned a strap-on and nothing else.

Gretel glanced at me again with a strange look in her eye. “Did you know about this?” she asked.

“No,” was my incredulous response. “This is fucking weird.”

Gretel and I watched without moving a muscle for nearly twenty minutes as Jade fucked and then went down on Sofia. Gretel, who was already a rather pale person, had turned white as a sheet, making her look sickly. I didn’t know what to think, but a burning anger erupted deep in my guts. Was this Jade’s final form of revenge? One last “Fuck you” to me? When the two women were done with their tryst, Sofia blew a kiss to the camera and then turned off her phone, ending the video.

Gretel looked at me with wide, haunted eyes and her eerie pale face, then said in a voice that broke, “Get your clothes off.”

“Wait,” I said.

“Get your fucking clothes off.” This time, the command came out in a snarl. I didn’t want to fuck; we had finished fucking about twenty minutes earlier. The session lasted almost an hour, and I wasn’t turned on at all. I was mad, hurt, and confused.

But Gretel didn’t care. She wasn’t looking at me like I was a person. I was a thing to sate her sudden lust upon. Sadly, I understood the feeling. Gretel removed her overalls in two motions. Underneath was her white sports bra and her harness with a dildo already attached. She spit on her hand and rubbed it on the head of her fake cock. Then she pushed me down onto all fours, ripped aside my panties, and thrust the cock into my dry cunt. I grunted in pain, but my body responded as programmed, releasing natural lubrication to soften the onslaught.

I don’t know why I let Gretel take me the way she did. I was stronger than her, bigger than her. I could have easily fought her off. But I could sense her pain and frustration. It was blossoming inside me, too. My heart hurt. Jade had filmed and broadcasted that to Gretela and me. It was a knife in my ribs, twisting into my lungs. It didn’t make sense. After so many weeks of resenting her, feeling like I had moved past her, why should this new pain feel so fresh and raw?

I let Gretel take out that frustration, even if it was on my body. The pain in my pussy from her ravaging dildo wasn’t nearly as bad as the heartache.

That fucking bitch!” Gretel shrieked, pulling my hair back so sharply that I gasped in pain. She thrust her dildo deeply into me and slapped my thigh so hard I winced. “That pussy-licking cunt whore! Take it!”

Gretel wrapped my hair around her fist so tightly I couldn’t move my head. Her assault on my ass and thigh continued until my skin grew hot. She continued to ram into me while obscenities poured from her mouth. I took no pleasure from the act. I couldn’t cum like this, nor did I want to. This was for Gretel. For her anguish and her rage to extinguish itself. She continued to scream, and the louder her voice grew, the more forceful her thrusts.

She drove into me like a machine, relentless and inexhaustible. My pussy was raw and sore, my butt was on fire from the abuse from her hands, and my scalp ached from the hair pulling. She used her short nails to scratch my back, and I couldn’t tell if she drew blood, but I arched my spine away as much as possible.

“Please, Gretel,” I begged.

“Ma’am,” she spat at me, spanking me harder than ever. “Call me, ma’am, bitch!”

“Please, ma’am,” I pleaded. “Please stop.”

Gretel came harder than she’d cum in the several days we’d spent together. She screamed so loud my ears hurt and then rolled off my back onto the floor. Relief flooded my head and pussy as she released my hair and withdrew the dildo from my raw cunt. I had never been so unsatisfied and yet so satisfied at once. I couldn’t explain it, but all I wanted to do was hold Gretel. I wrapped her up in my arms and pulled her to me. She trembled in my clutches and sobbed. And together, we fell asleep on the floor.

When I woke the next morning, Gretel was gone. I checked my phone, but the only message I had was one from work giving me my assignments for the day. It was all house calls, fixing faucets, things like that. I sighed and texted my boss to let him know I had gotten the assignments. The other message was from Jade. I deleted it without reading it.

I showered and drove to my first job. My body was a little sore, but inside I was glowing. I texted Gretel a little message telling her to have a great day and a little kissy emoji. I rarely did things like that, but it felt right. My first two jobs were a breeze—simple stuff. I called Gretel at lunch, but she didn’t answer. This wasn’t a surprise. She wasn’t super communicative during the workday, and sometimes jobs kept us busy until weird times, so pausing and checking messages wasn’t always convenient.

My last house was call was a total pain in the ass. The homeowner was a widowed seventy-eight-year-old woman who talked to me the entire time. She repeatedly stopped mid-sentence to ask if I was sure I was doing something correctly. Then she would talk about how her husband used to do everything around the house and how her sons should be doing these things, but the world is so far gone now we have young women coming to the house to do the things men were supposed to do.

That was fun.

Near the end of the job, I got a text from Gretel.

Gretel: I’m not coming back tonight. I’ve decided to move back in with Sofia. You’re probably going to be upset, but it’s a very complicated relationship she and I have, so I don’t expect you to understand. Thank you for taking me in. For everything you did for me. No offense, but I will have to block your number at Sofia’s request after sending this. I’ll leave the clothes you loaned me in front of your locker at work.

I read the message five times. The widowed lady watched me with some concern before finally asking, “Is everything all right, dear? I have one of those things, too, and every time it rings, it’s bad news.”

I cleared my throat. “Everything’s fine. Just ... got a surprise from a friend, is all.”

“Oh ... surprises can be nice. Are you sure that faucet is level?”

Focusing on my work became three times as difficult after the text. I had given something very precious to Gretel, and she had tossed it away. That was how it felt to me. It was another example of someone coming into my life and leaving me. Had I not been enough for Gretel? Was I that bad of a partner that even a nag would be better than me?

I had pushed away Gina. I had chased off Jade because of my jealousy. I’d ignored Robin since Gretel had moved in. And scattered among that mess, I had been unable to do anything but have one-night stands for the last few months. And now I’d lost Gretel, too. Sure, it had only been a few days, but those days had meant something to me.

I knew Gretel and I wouldn’t have made a great couple. We were not sexually compatible the way we needed to be to make a long-term relationship work. But ten days and they were back together? Why hadn’t Jade and I been able to patch things up after ten days?

Because she had refused to talk to me. I had tried. I had been like Sofia. I had reached out and never given up. Jade had not been like Gretel. She had put up a wall. A towering wall too high for me to climb.

As I got into my truck after finishing my job, my thumb was already scrolling toward Jade’s contact info. “Why, Jade? Why did you cut me off?”

It was time to get the answers. She had texted me, and I had deleted it without reading it. Before I reached her name in my contact list, I stopped.

The image of her diving into Sofia’s muff with exuberant enthusiasm flooded me with blind rage. Jade. Fucking Jade. I used to call her every day after work to let her know I was done and on my way to see her. I stopped doing that once Kitt entered the picture. I nearly put my phone away. Then I remembered the girl I had met at the sorority house.

Susan.

No. That wasn’t right. I didn’t have a Susan in my phone. Sharon? I finally found it under Cheryl. I sent her a text:

Me: Cheryl, do you remember me? I’m Marcy the Plumber from a few weeks ago. Sorry for not reaching out earlier.

Cheryl: Hey! How r u?

Me: Good! I know it’s sudden, but just wondering if you want to get together for a coffee tonight.

Cheryl: Sure! Where do u want 2 meet?

Me: I can pick you up. I need to shower first. Just got off work.

Cheryl: I would rather meet u there if that’s okay.

Me: That’s fine. How about we meet at Carlos’ Cafe in an hour?

Cheryl: Ok. See u there.

I hurried home to shower and change. I wore tight jeans with a belt and a wife beater covered by a button-up purple flannel. I liked feeling tall, so I donned a nice pair of boots and pulled my curls back into a loose ponytail. And I put on a little mascara. But when I looked at my reflection, I didn’t like what I saw. Before my breakup with Jade, I’d never cared much about my appearance. I had always liked what I saw in the mirror. I’d had confidence. Now I looked at myself and thought, “Blah.”

Still, the look would have to do. I grabbed my keys and jumped into my truck. I pulled to a stop next to a little BMW Z4 in red. Cheryl wasn’t hard to spot inside Carlos’ Cafe. She wore a pink sweater top with her pale blonde hair down over her shoulders. She seemed to possess the same skill at applying makeup that Jade had: not too heavy to look like a clown and not too little to look like, well, me. She waved when she saw me.

“Hey,” she said, eyes following me to her booth.

“Hey,” I responded, sliding into the bench opposite. “How are you?”

“Busy,” she said. “School, exams coming up, sorority business—I’m the secretary, which is a lot of work, plus I do volunteer work at the hospital. It looks good for the medical schools. I start my applications next semester.”

“Wow. Good luck.”

“Fingers crossed. Volunteering is required for the sorority. It helps keep us in the university’s good graces for when shit happens. What about you?”

I told Cheryl about my day but omitted everything about Gretel.

“So what drives a woman to want to be a plumber?” Cheryl said. “No offense, but I always think of toilets and stuff.”

“Sometimes toilets are involved. For me, I like working with my hands, and I like having practical skills. I thought about electrician work or welding, but there was a program in high school that let me graduate with a first-step plumbing license, so I did that. It’s pretty cool. What are you going to do when you grow up?”

Cheryl laughed at my dry humor. As a college junior, she was older than me by at least a year, maybe two.

“Pre-med, huh?” I couldn’t help but think of Jade.

“Yeah, I’m on the pre-med track. I got accepted after my sophomore year. It’s a big deal. Got my MCAT coming up and then applications.”

“You should be a Doctor of Urology or Proctology. Then we can go into business together.”

Cheryl laughed again. I glowed a little bit inside. “Maybe. I don’t know what kind of medicine I’ll focus on. Maybe something with a focus on women or children.”

“Do you want children of your own someday?” I regretted the question as soon as it came out of my mouth.

Cheryl grimaced in a friendly way. “Wow.”

I laughed it off. “Sorry! Let me try that again. Do you like kids?”

She smiled prettily at me, hopefully, to say that she forgave the stupid question. “I am the oldest of four girls. So, yeah, I have a little experience with kids. I’ll probably have at least two kids ... someday. What about you? Do you like kids?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.