The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement - Cover

The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement

Copyright© 2023 by Smutreader

Chapter 20: Jade

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20: Jade - An epic erotic urban fantasy told by three people caught up in the battle between Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Angels and Demons. There is a lot of sex, a good deal involving futanaris/shemales. The story has both humor and drama. Not intended for young readers. Enjoy and send feedback! Please monitor the codes. This is an updated, edited version of my recently completed book simply titled "The Nexus." The manuscript has been rewritten, scrubbed, polished, and hopefully has very few errors.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Futanari   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Monday, March 20, 2023

It had been three weeks since Nicholas had tasked me with seducing Marcy to stop her from becoming the Nexus of Darkness or whatever title they used to describe what she might become. Three weeks. Twenty-one days. Three weeks of hell. Twenty-one days of torture.

An agony of constant horniness.

Some might say it was a good thing. It was not. My grades began slipping because I couldn’t focus in class, study sessions, or exams. I had to hurry to the restrooms between lectures to rub one out so I didn’t lose my mind. I spent up to an hour of my work shift in the girls’ room, masturbating furiously for ten minutes at a time. Not that it even took me ten minutes to cum, I usually came two or three times in ten minutes because of how on edge I’d become, but I had to cum two or three times to feel some measure of relief or satisfaction.

I tried to arrange hookups with somebody from my group every night I could. Fanny was even sleeping over some nights because I wore her out from all the sex. She couldn’t figure out what had gotten into me, and I couldn’t explain my situation to her or anybody else besides Marcy.

Ever since the night Marcy had brought me flowers, I had been sitting on my ass doing nothing to respond to her gesture because after she left me the gift, it dawned on me how complicated it would be to have sex with her again. Not to say I wasn’t willing to do it, but Marcy wanted to rekindle our relationship, and I was not ready for that step, no matter how randy I felt. To have sex with her without any emotional follow-through might devastate her. And although her betrayal had hurt me, I did not want to wound her more. I ghosted her after catching her cheating on me. Hadn’t that been enough?

On the other hand, I couldn’t continue living with the constant need for sexual gratification. The thought of going another month with the never-ending ache in my loins was enough to motivate me to figure out a plan to accomplish my task without irreparably damaging Marcy. I had thoughts and ideas but was also super busy with a zillion other things begging for my attention.

What had I done so far? I’d sent a text.

Me: Marcy, thank you for the flowers!

Marcy: You’re welcome.

Riveting stuff. It was a test-the-waters text, and the results were mixed at best. She hadn’t sent me a follow-up text, but Marcy had never been much of a texter. She was waiting for me to respond to her. But I’d sent that a week ago and hadn’t come up with anything more.

Whenever my phone buzzed with a text, I checked it eagerly to see if it was Marcy. It never was. I needed a plan. Maybe it was time to confide in somebody and get help.

I woke early Monday morning with a sore pussy from the fucking I’d received from Phillip, but I was still horny. To hell with Nicholas and his stupid device. All I could think about was sex. All the time. Even in my dreams, I was licking pussy or sucking cock.

I had no choice but to rub one out before I got in the shower. I avoided putting anything inside me during this little session, even though I preferred to cum with something up my coochie. The orgasm wasn’t great, but it took the edge off for the time being. I showered, dressed, and packed a lunch. Then, I stuffed a handful of tampons into my bag and left the apartment.

I wasn’t on my period. My condition sometimes got me so wet I had to wear a tampon to catch all the lubricant created in my insatiable cunt. I could be sitting in class listening to a lecture about the most boring chemistry facts, and suddenly, I would want to blow my professor, who wasn’t even good-looking. Hell, just thinking about the word chemistry made me moist.

Fanny sat next to me in class, nudging me often. Finally, she whispered to me, “You’re doing it again.”

“I’m not doing anything!” I hissed back loudly enough that the professor paused his lecture and glared at me. I smiled apologetically.

“You’re staring all glassy-eyed. Like this.” Fanny made a face which reminded me of a horny zombie. “What is going on with you?”

I sighed and went back to writing my notes. I could not wait until chemistry was no longer a part of my life. I couldn’t wait until school wasn’t a part of my life. That dream kept me going. One day, all of the classes would end, and if I just worked hard enough, that day would come sooner rather than later. I could do the job I wanted to do. But if I slacked off, got distracted, or spent too much time on my pleasure, I’d fail. After a month of this hell, my grades were slipping, especially physiology. My solid A was almost a B.

I spoke to my professor after class. Professor Dubois was a middle-aged man with well-groomed silver facial hair and a better physique than most of my professors, who were either walking skeletons or walruses stuffed into tweed suits or skirts.

“Is there anything I can do to get my grade up?” I asked him. “Extra credit? Research? A paper?”

He checked my grade on his laptop. “Jade ... Seymour? You’re getting an A- right now; we’re only halfway through the semester. You have plenty of time to raise your score without extra work.”

“I know, but I’m struggling with everything. I have this sense that it’s all falling apart.”

Professor Dubois surveyed me with a calculating stare. “Let’s see how things shake out in the next exam before we assume the sky is falling. Do your best and maybe see someone to help you deal with the stress of school. Try some self-care.”

I spent my lunch hour eating as quickly as possible and then running to a restroom to get myself off. The girl in the stall next to me seemed to suspect something because, just as I finished my orgasm, she whispered, “Hey. Are you okay?”

“I am now,” I answered with a sigh.

I worked a shorter shift on Mondays and Wednesdays because of my longer class schedules. I entered the library at a run because I was a bit behind. I wanted to impress Marjorie and get the promotion for which she was considering me. I also desperately wanted to storm into the ladies’ room, rip down my pants, and rub myself to my fourth and fifth orgasms of the day, but I didn’t have time. Instead, I went to the front desk and clocked in for my shift.

Velma greeted with a smile. We were on much better terms after I began helping her study during our work shifts. She still tended to be awkward and say callous or judgmental things, but she was also pleasant and paid me after each tutoring session.

“Jade,” Marcos said as soon as I sat down, “you’re shelving books tonight.”

“Ugh. Fine.”

“Are you okay with helping me with chemistry when you get back?” Velma asked in her drawling twang. “I’m so at sea regarding the stuff we went over today in lecture.”

“Of course. Just have a list of questions ready for me to review.”

Velma smiled and nodded. “Thank you, Jade. You’re a lifesaver.”

I went into the stacks with the book cart, earbuds playing Taylor Swift. I was in the mood for some sappy love songs. When I turned around, Fanny was right next to the cart. I almost screamed.

“What the heck?” I breathed, ripping my earbuds out. “Don’t sneak up on me!”

Fanny laughed at me as I calmed down. “I wasn’t trying to scare you. I came to check up on you.”

“Well, I’m half dead now. Thanks.”

“You’re welcome!” Fanny answered brightly. “So, what’s up with you lately? You’ve been weird as hell for like a month. You go to the bathroom more than a coke addict. And you’re always horny.” Fanny put a hand to her mouth. “No way.”

“What?” I asked.

“Are you on drugs?”

I gave Fanny a look. “That’s not even funny.”

“Did I get you pregnant?” she asked.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed another book.

“I’m sorry, but seriously ... What’s going on?”

“I don’t know,” I sighed. “And yes, I’m horny as hell. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve fingered myself in the last few weeks.”

Fanny raised an eyebrow. “You can tell me.”

“I could if I was able to count that high.”

“What’s gotten into you?”

I knew the answer but couldn’t tell Fanny I’d had sex with an angel, and he’d left me with a burning passion until my ex-girlfriend fingered or tongued my snatch. Fanny would run out of the room and call the crazy police. Instead, I said, “I don’t know. Just got the itch, I guess.”

Fanny put her backpack down. “I know we always said we were going to keep things simple between us, but I can help you out.”

“You already do. How many times have you slept over the last three weeks? Six? Seven?”

“Nine,” Fanny answered.

I looked at her for a long moment, steeling myself to say what I needed to tell her. “I appreciate that. And your company. I just ... Fanny, I don’t want to lead you on. I’m not looking for a relationship. I like you. I do. But I don’t know if I see you that way yet. Plus, I’m worried about jumping into something too quickly after a three-year relationship.”

Fanny nodded. Her eyes were filled with sympathy for me. “Still. I’d even be willing to have a sex-based relationship with you. Whatever works. The way I see it, you need some relief. And I am...” She took a deep breath. “I am intensely attracted to you and want to do what I can for you. Doesn’t that make sense?”

“I don’t want you to feel like I’m only using you for my relief.”

“And I want to be used for your relief.” Fanny’s eyes were wide, and she again pronounced her words with extra care. “Even if you don’t pleasure me, I want to give you pleasure.”

I groaned. “You know I could never go along with that.”

“Yeah. I know. But do it anyway. We should do some sexy photos together on my TikTok or Insta! You could start getting a ton of followers and make money like me!”

“Do you post about your sex life to your followers?” I asked.

Fanny shrugged. “Sometimes. Like I made a video about my first threesome, but I didn’t say names. And I took a picture of you once when we were in bed together after you fell asleep, but your hair was covering your face. I never posted it, but if you are cool with it...”

I rolled my eyes playfully. “I don’t want to be social media famous, Fanny.”

“Yeah, but you’re hot enough that you could be. Anyway. If you need relief, use me.”

I didn’t want to lead Fanny on, but I was so horny! And she was cute enough and talented with her tongue. I figured, why not? It certainly wouldn’t hurt anything to let her help me. I would return the favor. Win-win.

I crooked my finger at her and then pointed to my vagina. Fanny was on me in a second, kissing me. I broke away from her and glanced around the area of the library in which we stood. It was a large building, and we were in one of the darker corners of it. The chances of us being interrupted were slim.

“We just have to be quiet,” I told her.

She didn’t take my leggings off but crammed her hand under my waistband and into my panties. Within moments of her touching me, my body began its crescendo toward a climax. I’d been craving an orgasm since my lunch “session” and hadn’t had time to do it. My ten-minute breaks between classes had been filled with questions about the lecture material or hurrying from one building to another.

Fanny’s lips went to my neck, and her weight forced me up against a shelf with a soft thump. “You’re so wet,” she breathed in my ear.

“I know,” I hissed back. My knees wobbled, and I had to grab a bookshelf for support. “I’ve been wanting this all day. Don’t stop. Please.”

“I won’t. You know how much I like you.”

She sucked hard on my neck, and her fingers pressed firmly into me, trapping my aching clit between two fingers. I grabbed her tightly and clawed up her back. “Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Please ... don’t stop, Fanny.”

Fanny’s grip on my sex stayed firm, as did her vacuum-like seal on the joint between my neck and shoulder. Her other hand snaked up my shirt and found my breast, squeezing me roughly.

“Don’t stop.” My words were raspy and filled with that near-orgasm headiness. “Please.”

Fanny’s eyes were drunk with lust as she finally released my neck and locked gazes with me. I tried to communicate my intense need, my mouth hanging open. So close. I was right there.

“Don’t stop.”

“Cum for me, Jade,” Fanny whispered. Then she kissed me, her lips trapping mine until she pulled at mine both gently and roughly with her teeth. So close.

The dam burst, and I came. I sank down to the floor, and Fanny descended with me, her fingers still trapping my clit and rubbing. It took everything I had not to cry out from pleasure. Instead, tears leaked from the corners of my eyes. Fanny continued to work my clit until the orgasm crested. When I opened my eyes again, she was licking her fingers, watching me with a relaxed grin.

“Satisfied?”

She sounded like the Snickers commercials, and it made us both laugh. I thought I saw movement coming from the next aisle over. I got up, yanked up my pants, and dashed over to investigate. No one was there. I sighed in relief.

“What?” Fanny asked.

“Nothing. I just thought ... You didn’t see anybody watching us?”

Fanny made a raspberry with her lips. “Like I was paying attention to anything except for you? You’re so hot!” She moved to kiss me again, but I stopped her.

“I want to keep going ... but I’m at work. I can’t get caught. Do you want to come back to my place after your shift?”

Fanny frowned. “Normally, I would say, ‘Hell yes!’ but I have to get home in twenty minutes. I have a ... thing.”

“A thing?” I repeated. “How mysterious!”

Fanny didn’t meet my eyes. “Yeah. It’s a thing. That’s all I’ll say. Oh, whatever. I’m showing off a new cosplay costume for my followers. It’s Princess Zelda.”

“I should probably follow you on the socials, huh?”

Fanny grinned.

“Say no more. Next time we fuck ... I owe you. I needed that.” I kissed her again. Fanny was momentarily surprised but then let herself melt into my lips.

Her eyes glistened when we broke apart.

“What?” I asked.

She bit her lip and smiled at me. “Nothing. And you have yourself a deal about owing me one.”

I stuffed my earbuds back into my ears and waved goodbye to Fanny. Stocking the shelves took me another thirty minutes. When I came downstairs, Velma was gone. Marcos was operating the front desk by himself.

I sauntered over to him. “What’s up? Where’s Velma?”

“I don’t know. She was doing the rounds. Then she came downstairs in a huff. I asked her what was wrong, but she grabbed her backpack and stormed out of the building.”

My heart plummeted into my stomach. Somebody had seen me and Fanny. Velma witnessing our actions was a worst-case scenario sort of situation. If she told on me, I could get into so much trouble. She could get me fired. Even worse, I could get reported for inappropriate conduct on campus. Maybe even face charges. What the hell had I been thinking?

Damn Nicholas and the stupid inferno raging inside me! Why had I ever agreed to help him?

Stupid!

Stupid stupid stupid!

Marcos watched me. “Are you okay?”

“She didn’t say anything?” I asked.

Marcos shook his head.

“She said she needed my help with studying. That’s weird. Do you have her phone number?”

“Yeah. I’ll text it to you. You think it’s a—you know—a girl thing?”

I shrugged. “Yeah. I think it has something to do with girls, probably.”

“Cool. Probably better that you talk to her then.”

I sent Velma a text a couple of minutes later.

Me: Hey heard you were upset at work tonight ... you ok?

Velma: Is this Jade?

Me: Ya

Velma: Leave me alone. You’re a filthy whore and you’re going to hell. I hope you know that.

Me: Until recently I didnt even believe in hell. Why am I going there?

Velma: Because that’s where lesbians go.

Me: Ive told you before, Im bi

Velma: Same thing

Me: No its not.

Velma: Whatever.

Me: Did you see me and Fanny making out? If so Im sorry. It just sorta happened.

Velma: It was more than making out. I saw where her hands were.

Me: Again. Sorry. Are you gonna report me?

Velma: I probably should but no

Me: Thank you. I really appreciate it. I mean that

Velma: Whatever

Me: Out of curiosity, why not?

Velma: Because I don’t believe in being a snitch. It’s your business

Me: Thank you! I wont let it happen again.

Velma: That’d be nice.

Me: Is it gonna be weird working w me tomorrow or are we ok?

Velma: We are ok but I really think you should read the Bible. You say you believe in hell and heaven. Those are biblical concepts and you can’t just accept that without accepting the scripture where they come from. If heaven and hell are a reality then why not God and the Devil? And if God is real and He has to send some people to hell, then it makes sense He has commandments. Those are in the Bible. Including the commandment that it is wrong to be gay.

Me: I’m bi tho

Velma: SAME THING!

Me: See you tomorrow. Oh. One question?

Velma: What?

Me: Why did you leave?

Velma: Seeing you made me sick. Like physically ill.

Me: Oh. Im sorry.

Velma: Not sure I believe you.

Me: I really am. It wont happen again. Ive been going thru some shit and my friend helped me out. Thats about the gist of it.

Me: One more question:

Me: Are we friends?

Velma: ...

Then Velma sent me an eye-rolling emoji, which made me laugh. I wasn’t sure if that was her intention, but I took it as a joke. I made a note to get her a small gift as a thank you for not going to Marjorie with what I’d done.

I was late for class the following day, running across the campus in my flip-flops. Rain peppered my face, and I wished I had remembered my umbrella. Marcos had even warned me the night before it was going to rain today. However, I’d been in such a rush to make it to my chemistry lab on time that I’d forgotten. I was running late to my second and final class because I’d had to stop in the bathroom for a major emergency. My flip-flops slapped the wet cement as I sprinted toward the humanities building through the quad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.