The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement - Cover

The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement

Copyright© 2023 by Smutreader

Chapter 1: Jade

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Jade - An epic erotic urban fantasy told by three people caught up in the battle between Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Angels and Demons. There is a lot of sex, a good deal involving futanaris/shemales. The story has both humor and drama. Not intended for young readers. Enjoy and send feedback! Please monitor the codes. This is an updated, edited version of my recently completed book simply titled "The Nexus." The manuscript has been rewritten, scrubbed, polished, and hopefully has very few errors.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Futanari   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Monday, November 14, 2022

I was in heaven.

Not literally, but close enough.

My girlfriend, Marcy, had two fingers buried inside my pussy, her not-so-smooth skin slick with my juices. Marcy’s mouth was latched tightly onto my clit, sucking and licking intensely. She knew my body well enough to give me exactly what I wanted. Wave after wave of intense bliss emanated from my midsection as my body drew closer to climax. Meanwhile, Marcy’s other hand was busy working her own pleasure button. Her inner thighs glistened with moisture, and she groaned quietly. I would have been moaning too, but my mouth was stuffed with the six-inch dick belonging to my boyfriend, Kitt. Kitt’s hips thrust lightly, allowing him to gently skull fuck me for the first time. Who doesn’t love new experiences?

Fellating my boyfriend while receiving oral ministrations was no easy task. And I was not exactly a pro at threesomes. I was struggling to focus on Kitt and not lose myself to all the fantastic things Marcy was doing to me. I tried to use my tongue on the underside of his shaft as much as possible while allowing Kitt to still use my mouth. The three of us formed a sort of L shape on my pull-out sofa bed, which filled a sizable amount of the limited space in my tiny studio apartment. Our clothes littered the floor except for my bra, which had been yanked down around my lower ribs when Kitt had mauled and suckled my breasts just a few minutes earlier. Now my barely-B-cup, mocha-colored tits wobbled softly as I tried to thrust my pussy deeper into Marcy’s face. Her tongue went wild against my labia, whipping back and forth, then up and down to thrash my clit.

My muffled moaning grew louder as Marcy’s tongue brought me closer to climax. Seriously, her tongue was world-class. The force of Kitt’s thrusting increased as I tightened my mouth around his swollen rod.

“Fu—” he choked out. “Fuck. Fuck!”

Hot semen erupted from his cock and coated my tongue. Not a moment after I swallowed it, my mouth popped off his dick, and I shrieked as pure electric ecstasy blossomed throughout my body. Marcy responded by laughing and furiously rubbing both of our clits with her hands until I had to pull away lest I die from pleasure overload. Only Marcy was left needing an orgasm. My tall brunette lover continued to rub her clit, eyes fixed on my nude form. I refused to let my girlfriend cum without my help, so I flipped up, crawled across my bed, and wrapped an arm around my girlfriend’s glorious body.

Marcy’s large nipples were very sensitive, so I focused on Marcy’s left areola. Marcy’s nipples were wide, rosy, and long. Perfect for sucking. Kitt joined me on Marcy’s other breast. We teased her areolae using our mouths, circling them with our tongues. I snaked my free hand down to Marcy’s, joining our fingers together to help my lover get herself off while my other hand, which had been wrapped around her waist, now squeezed and kneaded her tight ass cheek.

Marcy was not a screamer. She whimpered as she came, her fluids seeping between our conjoined fingers. I kissed my girlfriend’s neck and chin, showing her love and affection as she came down from her orgasmic high. Then I sighed with contentment. Not wanting to forget Kitt, I kissed him deeply, then kissed Marcy again. Kitt and Marcy smiled at each other, hugged, then kissed cheeks. That was about as much affection as I could ask between Marcy and Kitt. Plus, Kitt had sucked on her nipple for a bit, so two positive steps.

I gazed fondly at my two lovers: both were taller than me, both beautiful, though in different ways. Marcy looked like a brunette Wonder Woman if Wonder Woman had long, curly brown hair, hazel eyes, and pale skin. Marcy was built very strong but still very feminine with excellent cheekbones, generously formed lips, a gorgeous jawline, and large, firm breasts that needed ten-pound weights hanging on them to get them to droop at all. Even though we’d been together for years, I still couldn’t help but look at Marcy and not start drooling with lust. She looked back at me with light hazel eyes and a smoldering expression that made me shudder and get goosebumps up my arms.

And Kitt, at 6’1”, was only an inch taller than Marcy. He was in good shape but not muscular. Just lean and fit. His classic cute-bordering-on-handsome features were what had attracted me to him: a lovely straight nose, a decent jaw, dark wavy hair, and dark blue eyes. He did not have a hairy body, but he had a small tuft of hair on his chest and trimmed around his crotch. He was quick to smile and laugh, another thing I liked about him. And while he didn’t have the sheer sexiness of Marcy, he did make me feel safe and wanted.

And then, of course, there was little ol’ me. I was tiny compared to my two loves. I literally looked up to both of them. Like Marcy, I, too, had brown hair, but mine was much lighter than hers despite my mocha-colored skin, which I got from a half-Black and half-Filipino mother. The green-gold eyes, however, were almost identical to my dad’s, who was white as a glass of milk. My tiny frame was the fault of both of my parents. I was the last of our little group to get rained on. It was hard to argue with that.

This little threesome had not been a planned fuck. We had been sitting at my card table, eating toasted bagels and going over the weekly calendar. I insisted on doing this every Monday morning so my two lovers would not feel jilted about how much time they got to spend with me. Our relationship was not a throuple. I literally had two separate relationships: one with Marcy, whom I had been dating for three years since we were sophomores in high school. Two-ish months ago, I started dating Kitt with Marcy’s permission.

Dating two people at once required balance, patience, understanding, and, most of all, communication. The last ingredient we were getting better at with every passing week. I glanced at the clock on my microwave and gave a small yelp. I had a class starting soon.

I slipped my bra back over my breasts and found my panties wadded up under my pillow. A long T-shirt and leggings completed my outfit for now. The room was silent while we dressed. This was only the second time a get-together had devolved, or perhaps evolved, into a full-blown threesome. All of us were still a little awkward about it. I was glad it had happened. Ideally, I wanted our relationship to grow into a throuple. Would that happen? I had no idea. The problem was Marcy simply had no sexual interest in men.

Kitt dressed fastest. He worked in the ICU of the city hospital. Usually, he showered after sex, but the three-way had taken longer than normal, and he was short on time. He kissed me fully on the lips, then gave Marcy another chaste cheek peck.

“See you later, baby,” he said with a wink.

“Can’t wait,” I said with a grin. Then I totally checked out his ass in scrubs as he left.

Marcy threw a pillow at me. “Eyes here, bitch.”

I laughed and straightened out my hair from the damage done by the flying pillow. “Sorry! He has a cute ass.”

Marcy smiled in an understanding sort of way but not indulgently. Marcy had never been attracted to the opposite sex. I learned this in eighth grade when I met her in Mr. Korchoran’s science class. We shared a table and became lab partners, kicking off a brilliant friendship despite our differences. For months, I couldn’t figure out why Marcy didn’t think Mr. Korchoran was hot. All the other females in the class agreed on it. But it wasn’t until our freshman year of high school, when Marcy came out to me as a lesbian, that I finally understood what was happening.

Although I had suspected as much for months, I’d had lots of questions. Those questions led to many long talks, which led to curiosity. And after her relationship with another girl ended, my curiosity led to experimentation. Marcy and I publicly came out as a couple in our sophomore years, though we had been dating exclusively since the summer between ninth and tenth grades.

“Is my ass cuter?” Marcy asked me.

I raised an eyebrow. “We said no comparisons.”

My girlfriend rolled her eyes. “Sorry.”

“You should be, you giant pain in the ass!”

Marcy tackled me. “I’ll give you a pain in the ass!” She pressed two fingers against my anus and pretended to hump me.

“You wish. You’ve always wanted to fuck my ass, haven’t you?”

Her eyes lit up.

“Dirty slut,” I called her in a teasing voice.

“Filthy whore.”

I held up two fingers toward Marcy, who responded by touching her own two fingertips to mine. Our version of a private kiss we’d made up in high school before coming out. “I love you anyway.”

Marcy sighed softly. “I love you too. What classes do you have today?”

I laughed out loud at her. I couldn’t count how many times I’d told her my schedule—at least a hundred. The girl was terrible at remembering things like that. “Chemistry, biology, and anatomy.”

“Too bad you couldn’t be smart like me and go straight into the workforce. Lots of people are looking to hire right now. All you have to do is be willing to work with your hands.”

“I will work with my hands when I’m a surgeon making ridiculous money.”

“I make good money, and I have zero debt!”

I threw my hands up in the air. “I can’t argue there, but ... I won’t have to clean toilets—”

“Plumbing is not cleaning toilets!” Marcy shrieked. “And you wait until you nick somebody’s large intestine in surgery. Then we can compare whose job has the worst odors.”

Both of us laughed. I pulled Marcy to me. Marcy towered almost a foot taller than me. And I loved it when my face pressed into Marcy’s large breasts like twin pillows, but right now, we were both sitting on the mattress, so my head reached to Marcy’s neck. Marcy’s long, curly brown locks tickled my face. I kissed my lover again.

“Thanks,” I whispered.

“For what?”

I shrugged. “Everything, I guess. I know this arrangement isn’t your favorite, but it means so much to me.”

Marcy forced a smile onto her face and kissed me again. “I know.”

Marcy’s phone vibrated on the counter, pulling her attention away from our kiss. Marcy glanced at her watch. “That’s work. Gotta go. I probably smell like girl cum, but whatever. I’m just cleaning toilets all day anyway.” She winked at me. “See you tonight?”

“Yep. Your place. 6 p.m.”

We held up our fingers again, this time only air-kissing them because Marcy was at the door. “I really do love you,” I sighed.

Marcy beamed at me, and my whole body filled with glee.

I jumped in the shower as soon as Marcy left, giving myself one more small orgasm to bring my body down from the high of being entangled with both my lovers at the same time. It was so rare but so special. After dressing, I drove to the campus. My first class of the day was Human Anatomy. My lab portion was on Monday mornings. Normally I didn’t shower before going to Anatomy lab because I left reeking of formaldehyde, but smelling like cum, sweat, and more cum wasn’t a great idea either.

Being on the pre-med track at a small university meant many of my classes were with the same people. In total, the freshman class had almost fifty students declared as pre-med. However, only twenty students were taken into the official pre-med track at the end of their sophomore years, which helped them land cushy TA jobs during college. It also nearly guaranteed a ringing endorsement for med schools with a chance to get into some of the top universities in the country, sometimes even with small scholarships. Other pre-med students could and often did still make it into med school, but it was more difficult, and they were far less likely to get into the top schools.

The program was more than a little bit cutthroat.

The TA who taught our Anatomy lab was a Pre-Med senior named Cindy. Cindy stood at the feet of a female cadaver while the students in her lab gathered around the sides to listen. We wore lab coats to keep our underclothes cleaner and to provide a buffer against the odor when we left the lab.

“The female reproductive organ is designed for pleasure and procreation,” Cindy explained. “Females have twice any many nerves in the clitoris alone than the male penis. Its nerves extend into the vaginal canal, which is why some women need penetration to climax. In fact, up until week two of pregnancy, males and females appear female because the penis is basically an enlarged clitoris. The clitoris even becomes erect during stimulation and arousal.”

Three of the guys in the lab exchanged glances and fought back laughter.

Cindy rolled her eyes. “Yes, Mike,” she said, addressing the tallest of the gigglers. “Women can get a boner, so to speak.”

Everybody chuckled at that, but none more than Mike Draper. He was a baseball player majoring in exercise science and, therefore, had to take anatomy.

“How big can a clitoris get?” he asked, managing a straight face.

Cindy raised her eyebrows. “I’m sure you’ve got some experience, seeing as you are a few weeks away from a Major League Baseball team offer. How big have you seen a clitoris grow?”

Mike shrugged. “It’s not like I’m putting my face down there. I fuck. She cums. It’s like clockwork.”

“Right...” Cindy said. “I’m sure it is.”

Fanny, my best friend in the class, made a sound of disgust and screwed up her face. “Mike is a pig!” she hissed in my ear, but almost certainly loud enough that he could hear her. I did the whole friend thing and nodded in agreement.

Only half of the group caught onto Cindy’s sarcasm. Mike was not among them. He continued, “When you’re packing what I’m packing, it’s easy.” He met my gaze and gave me the slightest wink.

“No. No. I got it,” Cindy said. “You really don’t need to keep—”

“It’s like a baseball bat,” Mike finished.

“Got it,” Cindy said with a deep sigh. “Moving on.”

My eyes traveled to Mike’s crotch, and I wondered if he was being truthful. I had never seen a large cock in person. Kitt’s very-slightly-above-average tool was all I had experienced, but I enjoyed it. Would I enjoy a larger one even more? Mike noticed where I’d been staring and gave me a leering nod. Sadly, I wasn’t as repulsed by his behavior as I knew I ought to be.

As our lab continued, Mike and his friends barely contained their laughter at any information regarding the female reproductive system. Cindy was on the verge of telling them off when time ran out. “Remember, we’ll have a quiz next Monday on male and female reproductive organs. Some of you may not know the female parts as well as you think, so I suggest you study.”

That remark drew a laugh from myself and several other girls. As we grabbed our bags and washed our hands, Mike sidled up to me and brushed my hip with his. “If you want to study more in-depth, get my number out of the student directory and text me.”

I blushed. “I’ll think about that.”

“I’m not just good at baseball.”

“So I’ve heard.”

Mike gave me one last wink and left.

“Do you think he’s really the size of a baseball bat?” Fanny asked as Mike walked away. “They don’t get that big, do they?”

I stifled a laugh at Fanny. She had this weird tendency toward extreme gullibility. It was one of the reasons she liked hanging around me. I teased and joked with her but never took advantage of her quirk. Sometimes, she said things that made me believe she hadn’t always had friends like that.

Besides, Fanny and I were meant to be friends. Why? We shared every single class. Our schedules were identical. We were both pre-med. We both were goofy and chatty. We both lived on our own. I was bisexual. Fanny was leaning toward declaring herself pansexual. Close enough on that one. We were both interested in surgery.

We weren’t doppelgängers or anything. We didn’t look much alike. Fanny was about medium height, whereas I stood five inches shorter at 5’0. Fanny had dirty blonde hair and pale blue eyes. My hair was light brown, and my eyes were green and gold. Fanny was white, and I was a quarter Black, a quarter Filipino, and half Caucasian. People often compared my skin color to a mocha latte. Fanny had a large, generous mouth, which showed off perfect straight teeth. Her smile was more contagious than a yawn. I had a smaller mouth and small teeth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.