The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement - Cover

The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement

Copyright© 2023 by Smutreader

Interlogue 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Interlogue 2 - An epic erotic urban fantasy told by three people caught up in the battle between Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Angels and Demons. There is a lot of sex, a good deal involving futanaris/shemales. The story has both humor and drama. Not intended for young readers. Enjoy and send feedback! Please monitor the codes. This is an updated, edited version of my recently completed book simply titled "The Nexus." The manuscript has been rewritten, scrubbed, polished, and hopefully has very few errors.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Futanari   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Alecto could not have been more pleased as he sat in the waiting room of Lady Chatterly’s House of Love. The “House of Love” was an underground establishment in the heart of Bangkok catering to lusty humans, demons, and other guests of a particular or sensitive nature. Alecto had just finished reading several Obsessive reports from Colorado regarding the progress to persuade, or more accurately, to lure the Nexus to their side. The Persuasives had been doing a damn fine job, indeed.

The owner of the establishment, Madam Bovary, as she called herself, stepped into the waiting room through a curtain of beads, smiled devilishly at Alecto, and gave a bow of reverence to him.

“Our Lord will see you now.”

Alecto stood, adjusted the pants of his two-piece suit so the cuffs didn’t catch on his shoes, and went through the beaded curtain to a long hall. Moans came from rooms on both sides of the corridor. Most of the doors were closed, but they weren’t soundproof. In a place like this, walls didn’t exactly apply to someone like him. He could walk through them if he wished, invisible or seen.

He passed people in various acts of erotic fulfillment. In one room, a man jerked off to a woman as she urinated into a chamber pot. In a second room, a woman knelt on the floor, pleasuring two men while her husband watched and masturbated. In a third, a woman was suffocating a man with her ass cheeks, and in a fourth, a man was fingering the assholes of two women at once while they pleasured each other’s clitorises. Madam Bovary had built a fine establishment for the corruption of man and womankind who couldn’t learn to control their lusts.

At the corridor’s very end was a solid gold door. Inside that door, Lucifer waited for Alecto, his report on the Nexus, and all things relating to their efforts to seduce Marcia Dawson and sway her to their side. There was only one problem: neither side knew whether Marcia or Jade was the true Nexus. Hopefully, that soon wouldn’t matter.

Alecto did not knock on the great golden door. He had already been instructed to enter. The room smelled faintly of sulfur and lemon. Odd. That was not Lucifer’s scent. The room was decorated with plush carpets and draped silk sheets to offer its occupants privacy.

Further embellishing the room was richly carved furniture of redwood and walnut with velvets and satins, gold trimming on the wall molding. Moans filtered through the hanging silk trappings. Alecto pushed through them and found a giant of a demon standing on the side of a bed fucking three succubi. The whorish creatures lay at the edge of the mattress with their legs spread, breasts displayed, and either receiving the demon’s massive cock or rubbing themselves and each other.

Each had a different look they’d chosen for this occasion: tall and thin with brown curly locks, short and curvy with blonde ringlets, and statuesque like an Amazonian woman with long swirling dark hair. Currently, the demon’s cock was buried up to the hilt in the curvy blonde, her bounteous breasts bouncing bawdily between every thrust.

Alecto knew this demon. His name was Malathazar. He was the Obsessive Overlord of North America. Eons ago, Alecto had been an Obsessive, a lesser demon whose sole purpose was to collect information on humans, which Persuasives could use to lead humans to make choices of a less than altruistic nature. But Alecto had worked his way up the ranks of the Obsessives through hard work and cunning.

Malathazar’s nude body was a hulking mass of muscle. His sweat—the source of the lemon and sulfur scent, no doubt—poured down his specimen of a body as he pounded his cock into the blonde beauty. His cock was so obscenely large every thrust distended the succubus’s lower abdomen. When the succubus finally succumbed to his plowing, she moaned in ecstasy and thrashed violently like a gutted pig. Then, the enormous beast withdrew his member and ordered her to clean it off before he inserted it into one of her fellows. The blonde flipped around and hung her head off the edge of the bed, face up, and her mouth open wide.

Malathazar’s cock was nearly a foot long and almost as thick as Alecto’s forearm. The Overseer angled his pelvis down and slid his cock all the way down the blonde succubus’ throat. Again, the girth of his rod distended her skin—this time her throat. His balls covered her eyes. He pumped in and out several times, his scrotum slapping her face before he deemed his demonhood clean enough to enter the mouth of the powerfully built dark-haired succubus. Her throat also bulged and then contracted as he burrowed down her gullet.

“I was expecting the Morningstar,” Alecto finally said.

Malathazar’s hips didn’t break rhythm as he spoke. His eyes were fixed on her mouth. “He has other matters to attend.”

“More important than my work on the Nexus?”

Malathazar attempted a shrug while face-fucking the Amazonian beauty. It looked more like a strange series of shoulder jerks. The powerful raven-haired succubus groaned his name between thrusts, and the other two succubi began lapping at her large nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.