The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement - Cover

The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement

Copyright© 2023 by Smutreader

Chapter 15: Marcy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Marcy - An epic erotic urban fantasy told by three people caught up in the battle between Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Angels and Demons. There is a lot of sex, a good deal involving futanaris/shemales. The story has both humor and drama. Not intended for young readers. Enjoy and send feedback! Please monitor the codes. This is an updated, edited version of my recently completed book simply titled "The Nexus." The manuscript has been rewritten, scrubbed, polished, and hopefully has very few errors.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Futanari   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Saturday, February 11, 2023

My hand throbbed painfully. But not as much as Robin’s ass had to hurt because I had slapped it at least thirty times, and she still hadn’t had enough. That woman loved getting her ass smacked. And the more I spanked her, the harder she screamed in pleasure. I suppose it helped that all eight inches of my cock was buried in her dripping pussy, which clenched tightly around me every time my hand swatted her butt. In my other hand was her hair, pulled back in a ponytail. I liked to yank it once in a while to get Robin’s beautiful butt a little higher up.

We were in her bedroom, though we hadn’t quite made it to the bed. When I’d entered the house half an hour ago, Robin practically tackled me in her foyer. She was like a pack of leeches, her lips all over me, attacking me. I quickly took control of the situation, rolling her onto her back on the tile flooring and pulling my neck and face out of reach.

“Down, girl,” I said, smiling at her. “Or no cookie.”

Robin whimpered but complied. We’d had sex over a dozen times in the last month since we’d begun our affair. It felt strange calling it an affair since her husband didn’t care who she had sex with, provided that he and his work associates didn’t know about it and the affair partner wasn’t his son. In return, Robin didn’t tell anyone about him having sex with men.

Our sex was hot and passionate; she always wanted me to use my dick. At first, I was thrilled because it was a part of me I needed to explore. But the one time I had undressed without my cock present, Robin had recoiled and asked me to grow it. She wasn’t rude about it, but it was jarring enough that every time afterward, I’d transformed my pussy into my cock before going to her place.

During the last month, our relationship began to evolve and take a more defined shape. Robin was by far the more submissive of the two of us, and I had always considered myself a top, but I wasn’t sure dominant would have been a good word to describe me. When I dated Gina, it had been the opposite. Like Robin, most of my sexual energy with Gina had been spent with me servicing her, but Gina always set the tone in our sexual play.

When Jade and I became sexually active, Gina’s programming had to be slowly undone. I had to learn to accept pleasure from my partner. Gina only gave me sexual pleasure when she felt I deserved a reward, rarely putting her mouth on my pussy. On the other hand, Jade enjoyed it and gave me pleasure freely.

Robin, meanwhile, wanted me to take charge. She wanted me to use her, direct her, and give her commands. She wanted rough, rugged, nasty sex. And I was finding more and more how much I enjoyed that. I savored the sight of my cock disappearing between her lips, upper or lower. Robin had a very active tongue. She loved to lick and tease my cock with her mouth until I was ready to take her. Sometimes I used her mouth, sometimes her pussy. Robin was not a fan of anything anal, which I was okay with ... most of the time.

I couldn’t describe it, but once, sometimes twice, per sex session with her, I would get this urgent need to put my cock inside her asshole and blow my load. I didn’t because she was totally against it, but I wanted to so badly I could feel it in my teeth.

When I briefly mentioned the idea, she said, “Uh uh. That hole is out only. Nothing goes in.”

Even now, as I plowed into Robin’s pussy from behind, I eyed her asshole winking at me. I couldn’t help but wonder what it would feel like. How much tighter it would be. How different the sensations might be. How she would react to those sensations.

I slapped her ass as hard as I could. Robin screamed, and juice leaked onto my cock. “You’re such a fucking slut!” I told her with faux disgust.

“I know,” she moaned. “Fuck me like the whore I am.”

I gripped her hips and rammed my cock into her as hard as possible.

“Unh! Ugh! Ugh!” she moaned. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

“Take my cock, bitch!” I bellowed.

Her pussy clamped down on me again as her next orgasm hit. I nearly came from the tightness around my shaft, but I had been practicing control over my muscles and learning to guide myself through the intense moments female orgasms brought to my sensitive rod. I gave Robin about five more spanks in rapid succession, then slid my hands up to her large swinging orbs, gripped them tightly, and pistoned my package with piledriver-like percussion. Robin gasped and then collapsed onto the bed.

This had happened before, where she was so overwhelmed with pleasure that she gave up doing anything. I spun her around before she could fall asleep and pushed her down onto her knees. Robin’s eyes rolled, but I grabbed her hair sharply until she snapped to attention.

“What?” she asked.

I pushed my cock into her mouth. Robin sucked obediently while my fingers went to my nipples. Watching Robin blow me was so hot. She was a beautiful thing, her red hair cascading around her in waves of crimson.

“Yes,” I moaned. “Yes, Robin.”

My climax hit me hard, and I jerked my hips forward, almost choking Robin on my meat. I pulled out and stroked myself with one hand while my other squeezed my balls. Robin rubbed herself vociferously as the first shot of semen erupted from my glans. I aimed for her gaped maw but instead hit her nose. I overcorrected on the second shot and hit her lip and chin. Robin involuntarily closed her mouth to lick up the cum, and my third shot hit both lips. At that point, I gave up trying to get my jism into her mouth and painted her face with shots four, five, and six.

“Mmm. So good.” Robin’s eyes closed again as she scooped my cum into her mouth.

Usually, our hookups were solely focused on physical pleasure and little else. When we finished fucking, Robin headed right for the shower and preened in front of the mirror for half an hour while I napped.

Not today.

This time, we both crawled into her massive bed and relaxed in the nude. We didn’t cuddle, but our bodies stayed close, and she was turned toward me.

“I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me today. This probably sounds bad, but I get an allowance from Daniel and haven’t spent anything this month.”

“How much do you get to spend?”

Robin shrugged. “Not a ton. Usually five thousand. But with Valentine’s Day this month, he gave me an extra two thousand!”

“And you usually spend it at the mall?”

Robin’s face morphed into one of excitement. “Of course!” She burst into hysterical laughter. “Not really. You should see your face! I took that personal finance class in my senior year. I spend a thousand of it or less on myself. The rest I invest in stocks, mutual funds, and bonds.”

“Look at you,” I said, impressed. “I never would have guessed.”

Robin’s face was a sticky mess with cum and sweat residue, but it was also sexy because she was so cute. “Yeah, I come across as an idiot. And in some ways, I am. But not when it comes to money. Girl, I’m as sharp as they come. I love money.”

“Is it worth it? Being in this relationship with him? With someone who doesn’t love you? For five thousand a month?”

Robin grinned smugly. “It’s not just five thousand a month, Marcy. It’s this house. The $200,000 car. The status. The perks. Plus, I’m investing better now than ever. He’s taught me a lot. My portfolio growth is ridiculous. And I’m just getting started.”

“I guess that’s fair,” I said. “I just worry about your long-term situation.”

“Don’t. Some day, all this will end. My goal is to be independently wealthy when that happens. Until then, I intend to enjoy the ride.” Robin rolled over and splayed herself on the bed, her glorious body on display. Her tits were firm, her nipples hard and pointed, her body practically hairless. She was built to be fucked. And her eyes were locked on my cock hanging limply between my legs, a little bit of after cum still drooling from my slit.

“Seriously?” I asked, recognizing immediately what she wanted.

Robin grinned even wider and nodded. “What? You can’t handle me?”

I cocked an eyebrow. “Excuse me?”

Robin edged closer to the edge of the bed. “Is my libido too much for you, Marcy?”

“Fuck no.”

Robin spread her swollen red pussy lips with her fingers, showing me the glistening pinkness within her abused flower petals. I knelt on the side of the bed and nestled my face up to it. She smelled of sex. Of cock. My cock. Our sex.

I licked.

Robin hooked her legs over my shoulders and slid up so her ankles could lock behind my head, and her vagina was right up to my face. I surprised her by lifting her off the bed, carrying her over to the wall, and pushing her back against it. She sat on my shoulders while I began to eat her out.

I went nuts with my tongue, licking her slit, thighs, and clit. I licked everywhere I could reach. Robin responded to the stimulation by grabbing the back of my head and shoving my face deeper into her cunt, and humping my face. It was exhausting but exhilarating. When she finally came, I was so hard I slid her down and sat her right onto my cock.

“Fuck!” Robin screamed as I impaled her once again.

I reared back and shoved myself forward until her channel completely engulfed my shaft. Then I started on her neck, branding her again as I did whenever we fucked. She hated how I forced her to wear concealer each time we had sex because I insisted on marking her neck or shoulder, but I didn’t care. She was mine, and I wanted everyone to know she was being fucked well and good by me.

“Yes. Suck my neck. Brand me, baby!”

I raised an unseen eyebrow. That was a first.

I let her ride me for about five minutes until she came yet again. Her moisture leaked down my shaft onto my balls and made the slapping sound the impact my balls made with her butt wetter and sexier. I pushed her back into the wall to free up my hands and use her tits as handholds instead of her ass cheeks. I squeezed her nipples between my fingers and pinched them until she screamed. Her muscles tightened on my shaft like a vice. I rutted into her harder, but my dick hardly moved an inch due to how tightly her viselike cunt had trapped me. I grunted as my orgasm quickly approached.

“Robin ... I’m gonna cum.”

“Fill me, baby! Fill my pussy.”

I grunted louder as my balls erupted, then a loud moan escaped me as several more shots of my white spunk shot into her pussy. My orgasmic cries triggered Robin’s final climax. Her pussy contracted, spilling my cum back onto my cock. She hurried to slip off me to clean me off with her mouth.

Watching Robin lovingly and hungrily clean our mingled love juices from my deflating member nearly got me back in the mood for yet another round. However, I was intrigued by the idea of going shopping with her. We showered, which was the first time I had done so at her place. Her shower was massive, which was no surprise given the size and cost of her home, but I guessed that shower was nearly the size of my whole bathroom.

Robin took forever to get ready. I spent that time wandering around her bedroom, looking at pictures and decorations. This bedroom was very different than my mothers’ bedroom. My mothers rarely let me into their room despite my being an adult. But from the few times I’d been allowed inside, I knew they had dozens of pictures of themselves with and without me adorning every surface. Trinkets or special gifts they had given one another decorated the walls, the dresser tops, and the nightstands.

I found none of those things in Robin and Daniel’s room except one photo of them on their wedding day on Robin’s nightstand beside her lamp. But the glass frame was already quite dusty. The rest of the room’s decorations were tasteful art pieces.

Robin drove us to the mall in her Porsche 911 Turbo. She chatted the whole way there about her favorite shops. Having never been much of a shopper, I quietly listened. For most of my life, if I needed new clothes, I bought stuff online, tried it on, and returned what I didn’t like. This was not how Robin preferred to shop. And our styles were very different. I tended to dress in jeans and a button-down shirt or blouse. Sometimes, just a retro-style T-shirt was enough for me. But Robin strongly—very strongly—believed I needed more cute outfits.

So we shopped. And we shopped. And we shopped some more. The only things Robin bought for herself were a new bra and a scarf. Everything else was me trying on clothes, trying on shoes, holding different bags. Whenever we left a store with another bag or two, I thought we were done, but Robin always had one more place to try. I’m a little embarrassed to say how much she spent on me, and I protested every purchase, but I ended up with over two grand worth of new clothes.

The highlight of the shopping trip was when we were in a small boutique, and Robin insisted on giving me a blowjob in the changing room while fingering herself. Watching her slurp on my cock in that tight space while eyeing her small digits pumping in out of her dripping tunnel made me spurt my semen in less than five minutes despite having already cum four times earlier in the day. Robin licked her lips in satisfaction as she tucked my penis away.

“It’s so good!” she whispered to me in delight.

We grabbed dinner at a little diner near the mall. Robin was big on healthy eating, so we got salads and soup. “Are you close with your family?” I asked her as we ate.

After learning about her investments, I realized I didn’t know as much about Robin as I thought.

“My parents were upset with me at first when I married Daniel. I’m the oldest. Supposed to go to college. Blah blah blah. And I was like, well, the point of college is to make money. And I’ve got money now, so...?”

I snickered into my hand while chewing. “Can’t argue with that logic, right?”

“Did you know my younger sister?” Robin asked. “Stephanie Feldman?”

I had to think about that. “Does she also have red hair? Pretty. Popular.”

Robin laughed. “Yes yes and yes. She would have been a year behind you.”

“I knew of her, but I didn’t know her.”

“She just got offered a full ride to CU in the fall for academics. Mom and Dad won’t shut up about it. My youngest sister, Cassandra, is even smarter. She skipped eighth grade. Tested out of it. She’s a freshman already, which drives Stephanie crazy. So, I don’t think I failed my family by not attending college. My sisters are turning out just fine. What about you? Do you have any sisters or brothers?”

“No. My dad and mom split up before they had any more. Then my mom got remarried to my other mom.”

“You have two moms?” Robin asked. “Like your mom is a lesbian?”

“Yeah.”

“Wow. Is it genetic?”

“I don’t know. Maybe? There’s probably a genetic component.” Robin’s demeanor changed to the point that she looked uncomfortable. “What?”

“I have an aunt who’s a lesbian. Does that mean I might be one too?”

“I think you’ve made it pretty clear you like penises,” I said.

Robin laughed into her soup and had to wipe her mouth. “Yeah. But I mean, I’m also kind of into you. Does that make me a lesbian?”

“Maybe bi?” I suggested with another mouthful of salad.

Robin seemed troubled by this. “I just always thought of myself as normal.”

I put my fork down and swallowed the cucumber I’d been chewing. “What is normal?”

Robin leaned forward. “Yeah, I mean, I was totally popular in high school. I still hang out with my bitches from school. The ones who stayed, anyway. I don’t even want to know what they would think if they knew I was...” Robin stopped abruptly and smiled at me with the phoniest smile I’ve ever seen. “Married to a gay man.”

“That’s not what you meant to say,” I responded. “You were going to say sleeping with a woman.”

“Are you a woman, though?” she asked. “I mean, okay, yes, in many ways. But not where it counts.”

I bit my tongue to stop myself from saying what I wanted to say. I was all woman—100%. I could change my vagina into a penis. That was it. I had breasts. I had a feminine body. I had XX chromosomes. I just was ... different. Part of me wanted to confront Robin and tell her that, yes, she was fucking a woman and loving it. But she had just spent two thousand bucks on me. That didn’t seem like a polite way to thank her.

Perhaps Robin realized she had said something wrong because she began talking about how much fun we were having and how great it was to find someone she could bond with on a male and female level. I tried to nod and act like I agreed with her, but I didn’t know what to say.

Our car ride home was awkward. We mainly talked about music and found we had some similar interests, but the conversation felt forced at moments. I thanked her again for the clothes and promised to wear them when I came over or if we ever went out. Then I drove my truck home and found my mothers waiting for me in the kitchen. I sensed the ambush right away.

First of all, they were both wearing their “we need to talk” expressions and talked in walking-on-eggshell voices. I don’t know why. I’d never been prone to outbursts or throwing fits. Second, Diane had made chicken Alfredo, my favorite dish. That meant they were trying to butter me up. And third, during dinner, they kept asking me questions about who I was seeing.

I finally put my napkin down and said, “Look, I know you two want to talk to me, so let’s just get this over with.”

Phoebe and Diane exchanged a look before Phoebe spoke. “Wow, Marcy. With that attitude, we’re sure to make some progress.”

“I’m just saying,” I began, “you have gone to all this trouble and done a big production, but I’ve seen it before. I know what you’re planning. You’re concerned, and this is your way of getting me into a good mood.”

“Well?” Diane asked, smiling. “Did it work?”

“Sometimes I forget you’re still a teenager,” Phoebe said, crossing her arms.

“And sometimes I remember you’re not old enough to be my mother,” I shot back.

“Whoa!” Phoebe said. “But I am your mother. Maybe you didn’t slide out of me, but I did raise you. And I think I did a damn fine job! Now, how about showing us a little respect when we want to talk to you, even if we tried to ‘get you into a good mood’ before doing it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.