The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement - Cover

The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement

Copyright© 2023 by Smutreader

Chapter 14: Kitt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Kitt - An epic erotic urban fantasy told by three people caught up in the battle between Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Angels and Demons. There is a lot of sex, a good deal involving futanaris/shemales. The story has both humor and drama. Not intended for young readers. Enjoy and send feedback! Please monitor the codes. This is an updated, edited version of my recently completed book simply titled "The Nexus." The manuscript has been rewritten, scrubbed, polished, and hopefully has very few errors.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Futanari   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Janiqua’s chocolate brown ass cheeks bounced in front of me. “Give it to me, baby!” she yelled as she humped my cock. I nearly laughed because the song “Pretty Fly for a White Guy” by The Offspring popped into my head, and I could suddenly hear the falsetto voice of Dexter Holland shouting, “Uh-huh! Uh-huh!”

Instead of saying something so dumb and immature, I smacked her ass. She growled back at me. I enjoyed watching Janiqua’s naked ass jiggle while I took her from behind. She had a curvy but not too plump body. Lovely hips, a tight caboose, and generous breasts capped in large dark nipples. Sweat dripped off my body and fell onto Janiqua’s shiny skin. I ran my fingers up her spine and into her hair. Then I grabbed her hair and increased the speed and force of my thrusts.

“Ugh!” Janiqua said as she put her head on my bedspread. “Fuck yeah, you fucking bastard! Give me all that fucking cock! Fill me up, baby!”

“You want my cum?” I asked her. “Where do you want my cum?”

“Spray it on my tits! Glaze me like a chocolate donut!”

I was ready to cum, but I wanted her to have one more orgasm. I slowed my speed and made my thrusts more deliberate, pulling my seven-inch cock nearly out to the tip before pushing deep into Janiqua’s wet cunt. I reached forward, grabbed her left breast with my left hand, and trapped her nipple between my index and middle finger. Then, I kneaded her large mammary and applied firm pressure to her nipple. Meanwhile, my right hand reached around to find her clitoris. The second I touched it, Janiqua grunted, “Motherfucker!”

This did not deter me. Janiqua and I had knocked boots more than once in the last few weeks, so I knew the more she cursed and screamed, the closer she was to orgasm. I rubbed her little button with firm circular motions until her ass vibrated. “Fuck you, Kitt!” she roared at me. “Fuck you, motherfucking fucker!”

I drove my cock into her with everything I had, balls slapping and thighs smacking until Janiqua gasped and fell silent, which always happened when she came hard. As soon as she went limp, I flipped her over onto her back, jerked my shaft several times, and glazed her big, beautiful black breasts exactly as I said I would. Six full ropes of my man-mayo gave her zebra stripes from the hollow of her neck nearly to her navel.

Janiqua lay still, eyes closed, only breathing.

“You still alive?” I asked her, grinning proudly.

“Damn...” she mumbled. “You are so good. For real.”

“We both are,” I said. “And it’s almost time for work. You want to shower first or second?”

Janiqua gave me a look that clearly meant, “Do you even have to ask?”

I watched her ass swaying as she sashayed into my bathroom, which I now kept very clean due to how often I had overnight company. She paused at the doorway, flipped on the switch, and gave me a long, lingering eyefuck. “For really real, Kitt. You are one hell of a specimen. I never would have guessed you had such a body under those scrubs. Average size dick, my ass.”

Then she closed the door and turned on the shower. I glanced at myself in the mirror. I did look great. I was taller, fitter, and looked like Superman without tights. Initially, it was awkward going to work three inches taller and with more muscle. Everyone thought I was taking steroids and wearing lifts. I explained I’d had a late growth spurt and I’d been working out. Most people bought it. But not Dr. Granger. Or Bethany.

Dr. Granger wanted to run tests on me. “Late-stage growth spurts are very uncommon,” she explained, “especially at your age. How old were you when you started puberty?”

I told her I had already seen a doctor, had blood work done, and everything was fine. She asked me which doctor I’d seen. After a long, tense silence, I laughed off her question as a joke and said, “Like I’m giving you the name of my doctor!”

The truth was, my life had never been better. Janiqua wanted no-strings-attached sex at least twice, sometimes thrice a week. I went to bars some nights and was usually able to bring home the hottest girls there. One night last week, I’d brought home two college girls and fucked them while they made out.

After Janiqua finished, we said goodbye, kissed cheeks, and said we’d see each other at work. I was on the 1 p.m. to 1 a.m. shift this week, whereas Janiqua was 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. By the time I jumped in the shower, it was almost noon. So I hurried, dressed, and left.

It was a busy day in the ICU. We had two patients code in the early evening. We were only able to resuscitate one of them. The one who failed to recover was a seventy-two-year-old woman waiting for a liver transplant she knew would never come. I had talked to her a few times, but our conversations had been short due to her condition and the weakness it brought.

Everyone who worked in the ICU had their way of dealing with the constant presence of death. Some doctors and nurses coped by drinking or using less legal forms of sedation. Others resorted to cynicism and making light-hearted jokes about it. Most avoided getting too personal with the patients and kept things very professional because attachment often meant heartache.

As for me? I had long ago accepted that death was a part of life, and when it was a person’s time to go, that was it. I tried to get to know patients as best I could because I believed the only way we lived on was through the memories of others. I had no guarantees of an afterlife.

London seemed to have taken today’s death the hardest as the patient was from the same hometown as London’s mother, who had died three years ago from cancer. I found London in the break room, not crying but quietly drinking tea and reading a book.

“Hey, mind if I join you?” I asked, pointing to the chair across from her.

London looked up at me, and her face broke into a small smile when she saw it was me. Her ability to smile was uncanny. London could be getting mugged in subzero temperatures while trying to fix a flat tire, and she’d still be able to smile. She was that peppy.

“Of course, Kitt. Sorry for disappearing. I needed to catch my breath after the craziness.”

“Do you want to talk?” I asked.

London’s smile faded as she took a long sip of tea. “I’m fine. Just ... you know.”

I leaned forward until London met my gaze. “I know today was hard. Is there anything I can do to cheer you up? Do you have anything after work to keep your mind occupied?”

“Just tennis practice. I’m in a local adult league starting again in the spring. Do you play?”

“I played two years in high school. Am I good? Not really. But I’m not a sore loser.”

London beamed back at me. “Well, I need to stay in shape until the next season begins. Maybe we can play at one of the indoor courts.”

“Yeah. I’m off Thursday and Friday. Do you want to get together then?”

She seemed genuinely surprised at my offer. “Yeah. Friday would be great.” Then, in a lower voice, she asked, “Wait. Is this a date? Because I have heard you and Janiqua are a thing, and I don’t want to start any drama.”

“Janiqua and I are not in a relationship. That’s...” I searched for the right word. “That’s more like an on-call situation.”

“Oh,” London said. Then she covered her mouth as she burst out laughing. “Oh!”

“I’m not looking for drama, and I am not a serial cheater. But I like having fun. You’re welcome to talk to Janiqua if you want. I wasn’t thinking of playing tennis with you as a date. Just tennis.”

London laughed lightly. “Right! It’s just tennis. Why would I need to ask Janiqua to play tennis with you?”

I shrugged but maintained eye contact with her. “Cool. I’m looking forward to it.”

She grinned sheepishly. “Me too. You look really good lately. Your girlfriend picked the wrong time to break up with you, didn’t she?”

I didn’t have a response to such a kind compliment. “It just wasn’t right. She’s only eighteen. That’s a little young for a steady relationship. I thought I wanted something serious, but instead, I’m focusing on having fun and meeting new people.”

“Who doesn’t like fun?” London said with a little more of her usually peppy voice. “I love fun!”

“So, yeah. I just want her to be happy.”

London gave me a small smile. “Of course. And you deserve it, too.”

“Thanks, London. You enjoy your break. I am excited for Friday.”

“Me, too,” she said as I exited the door. “And thanks again.”

Bethany caught up with me as I walked out of the break room. “That was nice of you, Kitt,” she said. “I was just coming to check up on her. You know, with her mom and all.”

“Yeah. That was what I was thinking.”

Bethany drew closer and dropped her voice before asking, smiling but with no dimple, “Are you thinking of getting with London? Like with Janiqua?”

“I don’t know. I hadn’t thought about it.” That was a lie. I had thought about it. And I would do it if London wanted. She was adorable. Most of the nurses in my department were. Along with Dr. Granger. The joke was the hospital hired the prettiest nurses for the ICU to remind the patients that life was still worth living.

“Don’t you think sleeping with two coworkers might be a little foolhardy? You know how Dr. Granger and others feel about workplace drama.”

“Funny you should call Dr. Granger out specifically,” I said.

Bethany gave an exasperated sigh and stopped me by stepping in front of me. “Just think twice before sleeping with coworkers.”

This time, it was me who dropped my voice. “I think Dr. Granger likes me. I was thinking about asking her out.”

Bethany leaned away from me like I was contagious. “What? Why would you think that? You asked her out at the comic book store, and she shot you down.”

I’d told Bethany about the Granger coffee date incident soon after it happened. Now I was regretting it. “Look,” I told her in a whisper. “For Christmas this year, there was a really expensive comic book. A first appearance.”

“So?”

“I doubt it’s a coincidence that right before Christmas, I run into her at a comic book store, we talk about my collection, and then an expensive comic book shows up on my porch. Maybe that was her way of saying she is interested and wants me to make a move.”

“But you did make a move, and she shot you down.”

“Things have changed for me since that happened.”

“Guess what, Kitt?” Bethany said, steering me toward the stairwell where we would have more privacy. “Women don’t buy men expensive comic books if they’re curious about somebody. They buy them if they’re in love. Dr. Granger doesn’t even know you that well. She’s not going to spend that kind of money on you.”

The way Bethany said it was almost insulting. “Well then who did? I don’t know anyone else who can afford expensive comic books.”

Bethany stepped away from me, suddenly flustered and more agitated than ever. “How should I know? But you’ll screw things up here for everybody if you’re not careful. You’ve changed so much lately. The muscles, the height, this new persona about you. You act like you’re the king of the world. And you think you can bang anybody you want as though sex is going out of style. Act now or miss out on the Kitt Walker ride forever!”

“Maybe you need to have sex,” I said, “so you can see what all the fuss is about.”

The cool tone of my voice and the insinuation was like a slap to Bethany’s face. “I’ll have sex when I’m ready and with somebody I love and who loves me. Excuse me if I don’t act like it’s candy corn on Halloween!”

She turned, whipping me in the face with her ponytail, and stalked away. “Bethany...” I called after her, but she didn’t stop.

“Damn...” Janiqua said two hours later, poking her head into the supply closet where I had been hunting for a catheter for my patient. “Bethany is mad at you. What did you do?”

I sighed and gave Janiqua a tired smile. “I told her the truth. But not in a kind way.”

“You don’t think Bethany has a thing for you, do you?”

“Bethany?” I repeated. “No way. She and I have been best friends for years, and nothing like that has ever happened between us except for this one weird night in high school. Did she say something to you?”

“Nothing at all. Just wondering.”

“That reminds me of something. I wanted to make sure we’re on the same page. London and I are talking about playing some tennis together. I don’t think it’s like a date or anything. But that’s okay with you, right?”

Janiqua rolled her eyes dramatically. “I told you, Kitt. No strings attached. I can’t be the only thing you’re hitting with that amazing piece.” As if to emphasize her point, she squeezed my cock and balls through my scrub pants. Then she paused and felt around some more. “Holy shit. I swear you’ve gotten even bigger since this morning.”

Before I could say anything, Janiqua had closed the door and yanked my bottoms and briefs down to my knees. Her eyes got wide. “You’re shitting me.”

I forgot that I had been playing with myself in the shower and had grown my dick by about two inches. I was currently six inches flaccid. Janiqua’s eyes bugged out when she saw it.

“What the fuck, man?” she asked. “Are you on steroids?”

I chuckled. “Usually steroids make your dick shrink, right?”

She took me in hand, which made my little man twitch and start to stiffen. “Nuh-uh. No way. You must have gotten a surgery or something. No offense, but you’re now almost monster status.” My cock grew to nine inches with at least five and a half inches of girth. “Seriously, Kitt. What the fuck?”

“I know. Crazy, right?”

“Crazy, yes. Huge, yes. Glorious ... abso-fucking-lutely.” Janiqua knelt before my cock and jacked it a few times. “I wanted to thank you for this morning in proper fashion. And I figured since we haven’t done this yet...”

She stuffed as much of it into her large mouth as she could. It was the first time she had given me head. My eyes closed as her head bobbed up and down the first third of my shaft. Her hands got busy, too. One hand stroked the remaining six inches she couldn’t cram into her mouth while the other massaged my balls. When she felt my bulging testicles, her eyes widened further, and she popped off my cock.

“Your balls, too? How the fuck is everything so much bigger so suddenly?”

“Is it the biggest cock you’ve ever seen?” I asked her smugly as she spread her saliva down my shaft.

“No one else is even close,” she said, then put her mouth back to good use.

“Your mouth is amazing,” I told her. My hips rocked gently, encouraging her to take a little more into her jaw. Her drool seeped from her lips and glazed my meat. I had to repress the urge to fuck her throat, but I couldn’t deny the need I’d had for the past several days to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow my seed. The sensations her mouth and tongue gave me sent waves of pleasure through my shaft and into my pelvis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.