The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement - Cover

The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement

Copyright© 2023 by Smutreader

Chapter 12: Marcy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Marcy - An epic erotic urban fantasy told by three people caught up in the battle between Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Angels and Demons. There is a lot of sex, a good deal involving futanaris/shemales. The story has both humor and drama. Not intended for young readers. Enjoy and send feedback! Please monitor the codes. This is an updated, edited version of my recently completed book simply titled "The Nexus." The manuscript has been rewritten, scrubbed, polished, and hopefully has very few errors.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Futanari   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Friday, January 13, 2023

My ringing phone woke me. Only one person I knew called me before trying to reach me by text: my boss, Gary. I rolled over in bed, head pounding, slightly hungover, and fumbled for my phone. I yanked it toward my ear before realizing it was still connected to the charger, and it slipped out of my hand. I swore and reached for it again, this time on the floor.

“Hello?” I said. My mouth tasted terrible, and my voice sounded like how I felt.

“Hey, Marcy,” Gary answered. “Just got a call from a work order location you did a few weeks ago. Robin Wheeler. Does that name ring a bell?”

It took several seconds for my brain to register what Gary had said. Robin. Of course. I’d caught her fucking her stepson.

“Okay. Yep,” I answered. “The one I told you about. Remember? Spank. Spank. Call me Mom!”

Gary snorted back his laughter. “Oh yeah. That’s right. Well, she just called and said her faucet is already broken. She thinks it wasn’t correctly installed. Wants someone to come over and fix it.”

I made a choking sound of disbelief. “I know how to install a faucet properly.”

“I’m sure you do. Just go back. Take a look at it. Snap a few pictures in case she gets weird about it. Repair it on our dime. We like getting those easy side jobs and want good reviews from neighborhoods like hers.”

I bit my tongue and gritted my teeth. “Fine.”

“Thanks. And I still want to see the video you took of that.”

“Not happening, Gary!” I laughed out loud as I ended the call. I set the phone down and lay on my bed, face up, spread eagle. Inwardly, my whole body was groaning. My pussy ached, the dull ache I got behind my clitoris telling me I needed to blow my other wad. Ever since I’d learned to grow and un-grow my cock, my sex life had gotten more complicated.

I had hooked up with Kim twice more when she returned from her vacation, but I hadn’t dared show her my penis. I was too nervous about how she might react. A girl having a cock wasn’t natural, and I doubted lesbians would find it sexy. And straight women? I didn’t think they would see my feminine body as attractive.

So I hid it.

I made love as a woman. I masturbated mostly as a woman until the other urge grew too strong to ignore. Thankfully my orgasms were intense again, even when only touching my vagina. But I was ignoring this entire side of myself, and my frustration mounted. My girl cock. I had wished for it to secure my future with Jade, and now Jade didn’t want anything to do with me.

I had no future with Kim. I didn’t like going to her place because it was messy and smelled like clothes needing to be washed. Plus, she was bossy. Everything had to be done her way, whether I was giving or receiving. As the dominant person in the bedroom, her personality didn’t jive well with mine.

I rolled out of bed and dressed for work, but when I pulled up my jeans, the pressure of the cloth on my clit made me want to start rubbing myself again. I usually wore silk or satin panties under my jeans to give myself a bit of secret femininity in my masculine line of work. I liked that dichotomy about myself. I could be both at the same time. But the underwear I wanted to wear wasn’t thick enough to prevent stimulation.

Normally I just put up with it because I wanted to wear what I wanted to wear, but today I could tell it was going to drive me fucking nuts if I wore thin material over my crotch. I hunted in my dresser drawer for a different pair and found something at the bottom of the pile. It was a purple panty harness designed to support a cock through the rubber O ring at the center of the crotch. However, it could be worn as a boyish-style pair of panties with no dildo in the ring, and the cloth covering the O. The rubber ring helped create a barrier between my clitoris and the fabric. I slid these on and admired my reflection. Not bad.

I finished dressing and hurried down the steps. My mom poked her head out of the door. “Hey sweetie,” she said. “Leaving?”

“Morning!” I answered. “Off to work.”

“Will you please plan on dinner tonight with me and Phoebe?”

I paused. “Is it a special occasion?”

“No. We just haven’t seen you much and want to catch up.”

I smelled bullshit. They were worried about me; this was their way of talking about whatever was on their collective mother-mind. Mom read my face and knew I was aware of their trap. But she didn’t care.

“Fine.”

She smiled sweetly. “Love you and see you tonight.”

I put the location of Robin Wheeler’s house into my map app. I didn’t need to, but it was a habit. Ten minutes later, I pulled into the driveway of Robin Wheeler for the second time in less than two months. The last time I had been at this house, I’d wondered if Jade and I would ever be able to afford something similar. Funny how life can change so quickly. Robin was already outside in a winter coat and yoga pants, taking down Christmas decorations. She had her tight ass up in the air as she bent over, exposing a fair amount of lower cheek. Seeing her dynamite lower body in leggings made my clit throb again.

“Get a grip, Marcy,” I hissed at myself.

Robin didn’t turn around until the truck door slammed. She saw me and frowned. “Oh, Macy. It’s you.” Then she forced a big fake smile and said, “Hi!”

“It’s Marcy.”

“Yeah. Marcy. They sent you, huh?” There was unmistakable disappointment in her voice.

“They sent me. I guess you’re having trouble with one of the faucets?”

“Oh. Yeah.” She sighed. “Come in. I’ll show you where it is.”

As soon as she turned around, I rolled my eyes. I had not done a poor job installing the faucets. This was ridiculous.

Robin wiped off her snow gloves, which bore no traces of actual snow. “It’s in the master bathroom.”

I followed her upstairs, eyes glued to Robin’s perfect butt the entire time. I couldn’t get the image of Josh fucking and spanking her out of my mind. I decided if I had a moment, I would rub one out tonight, watching the short video of the two of them going at it on repeat.

The main bathroom was pristine. There was twin everything: walk-in closets, sinks, powder rooms, and vanities. In the middle of the room was a large, step-in bath that could easily fit three or four people, and beyond that, through double doors, a shower with all the latest modern fixings. I had installed new fixtures on all of the faucets. Robin stopped at the sink on her side of the bathroom. Robin grabbed the faucet and jiggled it.

“See?” Her eyebrow disappeared into her hairline. “Loose already. I don’t think you tightened it properly.”

“I’ll take a look.”

“I’d like you to check the tightness of all the faucets to make sure none of them will have similar issues.”

For the second time this morning, I bit my tongue. “Of course. Is Josh going to be around today?”

Robin raised an eyebrow. “Why would that matter?”

“I wasn’t expecting him last time, and he startled me. Just wanted to know if anyone else would be around.”

Robin pouted. “He won’t be. His father kicked him out of the house again. About a week ago.” There was a definite note of disappointment in Robin’s voice.

“That must have been rough,” I said. “For him.” I turned to face the project at hand. In the mirror, I saw Robin fold her arms and face my backside.

“I asked some old high school people about you. People that were younger than me but still in the same circles.” Popular people was what she meant, but I didn’t say that. “You were a lesbian in high school? I mean, I know you are now, but even then?”

I didn’t look at Robin to respond. “Yep.”

“Interesting. I always thought lesbos were ugly.”

Still checking my work, I replied, “You’d be surprised. We’re ugly and pretty. Just like straight people.”

Robin didn’t have an answer, it seemed, because she clammed up after that. “Well ... make sure you do a good job. I could make things unpleasant for you if I’m not satisfied.”

By the end of the day, I would be a master at biting my tongue. Looking at her straight in the eyes, I gave the faucet a test wiggle. “I’ll be sure to have you test all of them before I leave to make sure you’re satisfied. I know your satisfaction is important.”

Robin surveyed me for five or ten seconds, perhaps to see if I was intentionally making a double entendre, but I kept my expression earnest. Robin nodded and left. I started with an inspection of the faucet with my phone on and recording. Sure enough, on the underside of the tap were minor dents and scratches as though somebody had taken a blunt object and banged the faucet to knock it loose.

“But why in the hell would she do that?” I asked aloud.

I opened the cabinet under the sink and saw the damage the beatings had done to the counter. The wood frame under the granite countertop was cracked and splintered where the bolts had dug into the wood from the pounding Robin or someone else had given it. I took pictures of that as well and sent them to my boss.

Gary: What the hell did she do to it? Just tighten it back up and get the hell outta there.

Me: She wants me to go over all the faucets again and have her check them all.

He responded with an eye-roll emoji. It took me only thirty minutes to repair the faucet and check the remaining ones throughout the house. Robin had returned outside, pretending to work with her ass up in the air again. I watched her through the window when all the pieces of the puzzle clicked in my brain. I fought back a laugh and went outside.

“I’m done fixing your loose appliance,” I told her in the yard. “Whenever you’re ready, we can do a walkthrough so I can make sure you’re happy with the work.”

Robin gave me a questioning look but walked with me through the front door. One by one, she thoroughly tested all the faucets. The last ones we checked were in the master bathroom.

After Robin gave it a good shake and a faint nod of approval, I said, “Next time you’re lonely, don’t break the faucet with your plunger handle. Just give me a call.”

“Excuse me.” Robin rounded on me, trying to make herself seem bigger and taller despite me standing six inches over her. “Lonely?”

I stepped closer, my heart hammering because I knew I could get into a lot of trouble with Gary by confronting this woman. “I know you broke it. You’re lonely without Josh fucking you every day, aren’t you?”

Robin slapped me across the face. “How dare you? Get the fuck out of my house, you ... you dyke!” I stretched my jaw and rubbed the spot where Robin slapped me. Heat rushed to the cheek where she struck me as my heart pounded against my ribs. “I said get out, you lying bitch!”

“Lying?” I repeated. “Yes, I’m a dyke and a bitch, but not a liar. I heard you fucking Josh last time I was here. Then I saw it.”

Robin deflated a little bit and took a small step back. “Whatever you think you saw, you didn’t.”

“Is that why your husband threw him out? Did he walk in on Josh slapping your ass and calling you Mom?”

Robin raised another hand to strike me, but I caught the hand this time. My heart still drummed wildly, but my nerves were now steel. The atmosphere in the room had changed in my favor.

Holding the wrist still trying to get to me, I asked, “Isn’t that why you broke your faucet? Hoping to get a plumber here with a nice thick cock to ream you out. Isn’t that right?”

“N—no! No! I’m not some whore.”

“Why don’t you just fuck your husband?” The words came out more tender than I had intended. But the question had to be asked. Why would Robin sabotage her comfortable life?

Robin stopped trying to slap me as her lip began to quiver. “Because he’s gay.” Two fat tears rolled down her cheek. “And I’m his b—b—beard!”

I pulled Robin into an embrace. Robin froze with her head between my breasts and then returned the hug while crying into my cleavage. I held her for a long time, rocking her gently while petting her rich, auburn hair, soothing her like my mothers did when I broke down. “So where does that leave you?”

“I don’t know,” Robin sobbed violently. “I like being rich, but I hate feeling this way. I like sex so much. I thought I would make him the perfect wife. But we haven’t done anything in months.”

“Why did you marry him if you knew he’s gay?”

“He didn’t tell me. I found out. I followed him to yoga and caught him with his instructor.”

I pulled away to look at Robin. “He knows that you know?”

Robin broke into fresh tears. “He said they fool around now and then, but I know the truth. I mean ... look at me! What straight guy wouldn’t want to fuck me?”

Robin and I both laughed, albeit her laugh was much huskier through her sobs. “Lesbians would want to tap it, too,” I told her. “I was very turned on watching Josh give you the business.”

Robin frowned, and her gaze fell to the floor. “Thank you for the compliment ... but I’m not really into—”

“Pussy?” I finished for her.

Robin looked sad and shrugged. “Yeah.” She sat on her bathroom counter, looking utterly miserable. “It’s pathetic. All my high school friends are single, working or in college, getting laid and dating. I’m stuck in a dead bedroom marriage fucking my whiny stepson!”

I stared at her and wondered if this was the moment I had been waiting for. Or better yet, if this was the person I was looking for. Could I share my secret with Robin and not be labeled a freak? My heartbeat transformed from a drum to a jackhammer.

“What if...” I tried to say, then stopped remembering how freakish it was for a woman to have a natural penis.

“What if what?” Robin asked.

I hugged her again and rubbed her back. “Never mind. Forget it.”

“No. What?”

“What if I have a penis?”

Robin looked at me strangely. “Like a strap-on?” She wiped the tears from her eyes. “I’m flattered, and you are very pretty, but it wouldn’t be the same. I think I need the real thing.”

I tried to give her an understanding smile. Then, trembling, my left hand tweaked my left nipple, and my right hand tugged lightly on my right ear lobe. The changes started in my pants. Very uncomfortable changes given that I was wearing a strap-on harness, and I was already quite a bit turned on, so not only was my cock growing, but it was also stiffening.

I pulled away from Robin, who looked up into my face with enormous, wounded puppy dog eyes. I had been fantasizing about this moment for the last few weeks. The moment when I could take a woman with my new cock, and I was finally ready to try. Robin wasn’t into pussy. And that was just fine with me because I had activated the change, and there was something very non-pussy-like between my legs.

I put my hands on the buckle of my belt and paused. I stared into Robin’s eyes, nervous and excited. “Can I show you something?” I asked quietly. “Something you’ve never seen before, but I promise you will like?”

Robin gazed down at my hands at my waist, confused, curious, and obviously cock-hungry. “Yeah. Go ahead.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.