The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement - Cover

The Nexus - Book 1: the Trinity Entanglement

Copyright© 2023 by Smutreader

Chapter 11: Kitt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Kitt - An epic erotic urban fantasy told by three people caught up in the battle between Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Angels and Demons. There is a lot of sex, a good deal involving futanaris/shemales. The story has both humor and drama. Not intended for young readers. Enjoy and send feedback! Please monitor the codes. This is an updated, edited version of my recently completed book simply titled "The Nexus." The manuscript has been rewritten, scrubbed, polished, and hopefully has very few errors.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Futanari   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Jade came inside and sat on my couch with a wrapped present under her arm, which she set on the coffee table between the sofa and sitting chairs. She sat on one end of the couch; I took the opposite end.

“That’s your Christmas present,” she said.

I could tell at a glance it was a comic book. “Should I open it?”

Jade squirmed in her seat. “Maybe you could wait until after we talk?”

I held back a sigh. Jade was about to break up with me. We had never found our footing after our fight in the shower when she said she wanted more threesomes, and I wanted more communication. She had gone to her parent’s house almost an hour away, and I had tried multiple times to drive down to see her, but between the Colorado winter weather hitting our area with a major snowstorm on Christmas Eve and Jade’s busyness with family activities, meeting up hadn’t worked out. Our texts and calls hadn’t been going well either. Lately, we’d been at the point where every time we spoke on the phone, one of us ended up frustrated.

“I have a gift for you, too,” I said. “I wanted to give it to you that time I was going to come down in the snow, but...” I reached to the end table and pulled her present out of the drawer. My box was much smaller than hers. It was a pair of jade earrings. It was a bit hokey, jade for Jade, but they sure as hell cost a lot.

“Thank you,” Jade said. “Is it okay if I wait, too?”

I shrugged and waited for her to begin. We looked at each other for a few seconds, and I wondered how things might have been different if there had been no Marcy factor. If it had only been me and her and no one else between us. No threesomes, no drama, no complications. But then Jade may not have been Jade at all were it not for Marcy. Without Marcy’s influence for the last few years, she would be a different person.

“I think you know why I’m here,” Jade began. She took a deep breath. “I think it’s time to break up. Just so there’s no more angst between us.”

“Yeah.” Despite my preparation for this moment, my stomach still twisted into knots at the thought of being dumped or breaking up. I wasn’t even sure if this counted as being dumped since we both knew we weren’t right for each other. “I figured this was coming.”

Jade managed to smile and frown at the same time. “I have made a lot of mistakes this semester. And I’m sorry for dragging you through so much of it. I think I really hurt Marcy by dating you. And she reacted how lots of people who are hurt react. And then, I dealt with my pain in an unhealthy way. I need to talk to Marcy and figure that out. Or maybe be unattached for a while. I don’t know yet. Judging by how things have gone so far, I’ll probably spend some time single and just learning more about who I am. But you didn’t deserve all that drama, Kitt.”

“Thank you for talking to me in person,” I said. “I’m not mad at you. You can consider me a friend on whatever level you want to be friends.”

“Thank you.”

“You still have some stuff here. Do you want it?”

Jade nodded, and we both got up and rounded up the few personal items she’d brought during those days when her breakup with Marcy was still fresh. Once Jade had collected everything, I walked her to the door.

“Well...” I said.

“Yeah...” she replied.

Neither of us spoke for a moment. “Sorry,” I said, “this is my first time doing this. Do you want a hug?”

Jade nodded. She set down her stuff and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back. It was a long hug. When she pulled away, tears ran down her face. I wiped them for her and went to kiss her cheek. She must have thought I was going to kiss her lips because her mouth parted, and our lips locked. So much emotion flooded me that I nearly started crying, too.

I expected the kiss to be short. It wasn’t. It lingered. And lingered. I don’t know why I didn’t break it off. I guess I wasn’t ready to say goodbye to my first love. Or my first girlfriend. The woman to whom I had given my virginity. Our kiss soon morphed into a hungrier, hornier make-out. Jade led me over onto the couch and fell down, pulling me on top of her. I didn’t question it. I went with it.

Her hands tugged at my shirt. Off it went. Her hands pulled at my pants. Off they went. Our kiss broke only when she gasped at my hands, squeezing her breasts.

“I’ve been craving cock!” she groaned.

I noticed how she didn’t say your cock. She just wanted cock. And that was okay. This wasn’t two lovers in a relationship. This was two people who wanted orgasms. Or maybe it was breakup sex. Whatever it was, I could do that.

I didn’t even bother undressing Jade. I jerked her pants down until they flew off her ankles, I pulled the crotch of her panties to the side, and I drove my cock into her like a battering ram beating on a castle gate. I had plundering to do, and her cunt was the booty.

Jade groaned again. “Yes!”

She was pinned to the couch under my weight. Her legs were splayed, feet high in the air, and I slammed my cock down into her repeatedly. I fucked her with love, lust, anger, and a dash of resentment. I wanted to fuck her to ensure she never forgot me—that she wouldn’t reflect on our time together and say to herself, “Oh, Kitt? He was okay.”

“Oh, Kitt!” Jade screamed as her first orgasm hit her. Her swampy pussy began making a squelching sound every time my rod hit bottom and pulled out. “Keep going.”

Typically I blew my load as soon as Jade came, but I wasn’t even close to cumming. I pounded into her with all my weight several more times. Somehow, I had tapped into a part of myself where I had a bit of control over my orgasm.

Jade threw back her head. “Unh! Unh! Shit! Yes! Cumming! Again!” Her pussy constricted around my cock again, and I felt a surge—a need—but I pushed through it, gritted my teeth, and pushed her legs up until her knees were next to her ears. Then I sawed my dick and out her with long strokes.

Jade hummed happily. “Yes ... so good ... Fuck me, Kitt.”

The brief respite I gave her lasted maybe a minute. Two at the most. Then I leaned back in and slammed into her again. The room was filled with our grunting, my balls slapping into her ass, and the wet smacking sounds of my pelvis hitting her dripping cunt. Jade rubbed her clit and came twice more, and then I finally felt my man juice erupt from my balls. I pulled out and jacked my shaft. Jade leaned forward and took the first shot in the face before getting her mouth around the tip of my cock. I fired shot after shot into her mouth, painting her tongue and tonsils with my white goo. Jade looked at me with my cum gliding down her nose and cheeks, then smiled. As goodbyes go, this one wasn’t so bad.

We kissed one more time. My cum tinging the taste of her lips and tongue. This kiss lacked the hunger of before, but it was sweeter and gentler.

“Does this mean I’m your booty call now?” I asked, only half-serious.

“Maybe someday,” she said. “Maybe when there’s less feels.”

I nodded, waited for her to clean her face, and then redress. We walked to the door. I opened it for her. We didn’t say goodbye. We just nodded to each other and silently said, “See you later.”

I opened my present once she left. It was Ultimate Fallout #4, the first appearance of Miles Morales with a 9.8 CGC rating. Meaning it was in as mint a condition as I could ever want. It was worth a couple of hundred dollars. I admired it.

It also disproved my theory about another gift I’d received this Christmas. One that had been left at my front door, which blew this Miles Morales comic out of the water. I’d come home from work Christmas night to spot an unstamped package leaning against my door. Tracks in the snow told me the delivery had small feet: a woman’s footprint.

I’d almost died when I opened it. Amazing Spider-Man #14. The first appearance of the Green Goblin. A 5.5 CGC rating, but that was to be expected from a comic printed in 1964. Only a handful of this comic had been given such a rating. Worth roughly five thousand dollars.

The note taped to the glass encasing the comic book was typed.

To Kitt. I hope you enjoy this. With love. Merry Christmas.

Jade was a small woman with small feet. I’d believed the gift to be from her. An apology gift. But she hadn’t mentioned anything about it on our next phone call. If Jade had gotten me Miles Morales, Green Goblin wasn’t from her.

It had to be from Dr. Granger. Uma. I had run into her at the comic store just days before Christmas. Who else could afford such a price tag besides a doctor? Dr. Granger wanted to remain anonymous. Was it possible she liked me but wouldn’t break her code of not dating coworkers? If so, what was I to do about that?

I had Thursday off. My friend Bart and I made plans to hang out at his place and play video games. He bugged me for the first hour with questions about Jade: how I was handling the breakup, if we might get back together in the future, and what I planned to do next. I didn’t have many answers for him.

Bart and I had been friends since our first year of college. Our dorm rooms were next door, and we hated our roommates. We ended up creating a little circle of people that stayed tight all four years of school and beyond. We had similar interests, although not careers. Bart got a bachelor’s in business and became a medical equipment salesman. I wanted to throw up when he told me how much money he made in his first year on the job.

We sat in his living room in front of his two giant TVs with PlayStation 5 controllers in our hands as we stormed across a bridge in the Middle East, shooting enemy forces as they tried to impede our progress.

“Shoot his ass!” Bart yelled as I aimed and fired at a soldier crossing the river in a boat.

Over our headsets, other people were speaking, too.

“Threesumheaven, you suck,” one player named GandalfShmandalf said.

My ears burned from the insult. Gandalfshmandalf sounded like a teenager just hitting puberty.

“Fuck you, Gandalf!” Bart said into his microphone. “You have two kills.”

A second later, two more soldiers died from GandalfShmandalf. “Four kills, bitch,” the unknown teenager replied. “And fuck you back.”

I tossed my controller down and took the headset off. I hadn’t done well all day. I didn’t have time to invest into getting better at Call of Duty or any other video games. “I do suck.”

“Who cares?” Bart responded. “It’s just fun. Want something to eat?”

“What do you got?”

Bart snorted. “A phone and a credit card. We can go out or order in. I assume you’re not hanging out with anyone from work tonight? Didn’t you say another nurse gave you her number?”

“Yeah.” I pulled up Janiqua’s picture on my phone and tossed it to him. Bart looked at it for several seconds and gave an appreciative whistle.

“Wow.” He tossed the phone back a little too hard, and I barely caught it. “Remember Hensley?” Bart asked me.

“Hensley?” I repeated. “Of course, I remember her.” Bart had dated Hensley for at least half of our sophomore year. She was very pretty but high maintenance and a bit stuck up. “Ah, now I remember. Didn’t she suggest some threesomes with you toward the end of the relationship?”

Bart pointed at me to say, you got it. “She was trying to save the relationship, but I was itching to get out by then. She smothered me like a twenty-pound blanket.”

“Oh yeah,” I chuckled, “She used to come over every day and make your lunches in the morning to make sure you ate enough vegetable servings. Man, you were living the dream for about a month there. But we all knew it wouldn’t last.”

“We?”

Bart gestured aimlessly. “We. The college gang. Me, Gerdy, Tom, Bethany. Everybody in that circle.”

Bart stretched out on the living room floor, and I watched him, frowning. I didn’t like the idea of my old college friends discussing my business behind my back, but I wasn’t surprised. I knew their business. We often texted in a group chat and kept tabs when we weren’t meeting up once a month or so to catch up on news. Just then, my phone buzzed in my pocket. A text from Janiqua. She had taken a selfie of her reflection bent over and spread so I could see her thong-covered pussy and ass. Under it, she wrote:

Janiqua: Want in tonight?

Word had gotten out at work that Jade and I had split. The only two people I’d told were London and Bethany. Apparently, Janiqua was ready to make her move. My cock twitched at the thought, but I had to decline. I already had plans with my older brother to attend the Nuggets Warriors game that night. I showed Bart the text.

Bart laughed. “Dude, go hit that.”

“I’m going to the game with Scott. He got me tickets.”

“Screw Scott. Wait, no. Screw her and ditch Scott. Your brother is an asshat.”

I shook my head. “He’s not that bad.”

Janiqua: Too bad. I was gonna tell u who at the ICU likes u. Guess now ull never no...

Me: Don’t do that!

Janiqua: LOL. I do what I want. As u well know. Imma hit up someone else. Laterz...

I put my phone away and turned to my friend. “Too late now.”

Bart shook his head. “I hope the basketball game is fucking amazing. I would choose pussy over basketball every day.”

“And twice on Sundays?” I asked.

Bart and I gave each other an air high-five. “You know it.”

I stared at the picture of Janiqua again. It was no surprise she would reach out to somebody else since I turned her down. Janiqua had made it very clear she had a handful of men she was fucking at any given time, and that was how she liked it. I could be part of her rotation or not. It was up to me.

A few hours later, I sat in the passenger front seat of my brother’s Mercedes on our way to the basketball arena. My brother had one eye on the road, the other on my phone, examining that picture of Janiqua. I had been catching him up on all the drama in my life.

“Janiqua has the right idea,” Scott said. “You can’t let yourself get tied down to one girl, Twinkie. You gotta play the game.”

I ignored the nickname Twinkie even though I hated it and always had. Scott knew that. It had started years ago when I was fourteen, and Scott had caught me jerking off in the bathroom and said my dick reminded him of a Hostess Twinkie.

“Girls want to know you’re out there banging other girls,” Scott continued, “but they don’t want to know who. They don’t want to think you’re sitting around waiting for the girl to text for a booty call. You’ve gotta be the special item on the menu. Not the side dish or the same old thing they can have every day.”

“I don’t want to just bone. I want a committed relationship.”

Scott laughed. “Trust me, Twinkie. The last thing you want is a relationship. Know how I know that?”

I waited for the answer.

“Because as soon as you’re in a relationship, you want to start banging other girls. You got lucky with Jade. She was freaky in a cool way but not emotionally grounded. But that’s over now, and you’re never going to find a sane girl who wants threesomes regularly. If she does, she’s crazy, and you don’t want a relationship with crazy. You want to bang crazy and get the fuck out of her place before she wakes up.”

Scott unlocked his phone, opened an app, and passed the phone to me. “Check out my Rolosex app. These are all the bitches I’ve banged in the last few months. My two-month rule is airtight.”

“Two-month rule?”

“God, Kitt. Do you know anything? If two months go by and I don’t bang a girl, I text her to see if she wants to hook up. If she doesn’t answer or if she says no, I move her to the backup folder and move on. I’ve got girls I hit up almost once a week all the way to once a month. I’m fucking almost every night. Sometimes more than that on Saturdays and Sundays.”

I scrolled through the pictures. Most of them were nudes. If they weren’t nudes, the women were in lingerie or underwear. All of them were at least a 7 on my scale. Many of them an 8 or 9. I paused on one image. A shot of a woman in her doctor’s coat showing ample cleavage. It was open down to her black panties. I recognized Doctor Granger, and my stomach knotted.

“You know Dr. Granger?” I asked, turning the phone to Scott.

Scott burst out laughing. It was an annoying sound lacking almost any humor. “What? Uma’s a doctor? No way! She told me she was a nurse. That’s fucking hilarious.” He laughed even harder. I did not. “I met her at a bar three weeks ago and went to her place for a couple of hours. She wasn’t bad. A little freaky but so hot. That body doesn’t quit, and she knows it.”

“Freaky?” I repeated. “Freaky how?”

“I’ve never met anyone who likes rough sex more. I couldn’t give it to her hard enough.”

I handed the phone back to Scott. “I work with her. She’s an amazing doctor.”

“And she’s an amazing lay. We’ve been talking about getting together again, but her schedule is nuts. Don’t know if it will happen.”

I wanted to punch my brother in his fucking jaw, but I didn’t. I stayed quiet for the rest of the drive to Ball Arena. The Nuggets were playing the Warriors, and Scott’s company got box seats with all the food they wanted. He had to trade his tickets for two other games to get the Warriors game. But in his mind, watching Steph Curry and the rest of the team was worth it.

Scott and I had grown up Nuggets fans, cheering on Kenyon Martin, J.R. Smith, and Carmelo Anthony. But my brother had become a Golden State fan when they went on their big run through the league a few years ago. Even tonight, Scott wore the Golden State jersey, but I wore my Denver colors. After getting VIP parking, we rode the elevator to his company suite. Scott’s company paid for the catering. Ten other people were there, some dressed in business casual attire. Others wore Warrior or Nuggets jerseys. They greeted Scott like a brother.

“Check out the girl catering tonight,” one guy whispered in Scott’s ear. “Totally fuckable.”

Scott turned around, and I spotted the girl Scott’s coworker was talking about. She was shorter, maybe 5’3”, with blue and white extensions in her dark hair. Black skin. Extremely pretty. Stunning grey eyes that shone even brighter due to the contrast of her skin. Not huge breasts, but nothing to sneeze at. Her tight black pants showed off a slender and toned lower body.

“Good eye,” Scott commented. “You saw her first. Have you already taken a crack at her?”

The coworker nodded. “Twice. The first time, she laughed it off. The second time, she said she already had a boyfriend. Try the hot wings. They must put something in them. So damn good.”

We grabbed food and seats while the pre-game show continued. Scott spent more time talking to his coworkers than me, which was okay. I was still fuming over the mental image of my brother having sex with the woman I’d pined over for months. I texted my fellow nurses and sent pictures of the game from our box seats. They all commented on how jealous they were. Several female nurses in my text group commented on how cute my brother was, which made me instantly regret including Scott in the photos.

When the catering girl returned, Scott got up and started a casual conversation. I was just able to make out what they were saying over the voice of the arena announcer.

“Sarah. Sarah Maylin.

“So Sarah. Are you a student? What are you studying?”

“Pre-med,” Sarah answered. My ears perked up at this. I wondered if she knew Jade.

“That is so cool. My brother is a nurse. Works in the ICU. So awesome. Sometimes, I visit him and see the people there fighting to stay alive. It makes me realize how precious life is and how talented people like him have to be to keep those people alive.”

I rolled my eyes at his lie. He’d never once visited me at work.

“Yeah,” Sarah said. “I’m not sure what kind of medicine I want to practice yet. I’ll figure it all out when I’m in med school.”

“Do you have much time to go out? Like on dates?”

“Oh...” Sarah’s voice dropped a little. “I’m so busy, I don’t have much time for dating. There’s a guy I have a crush on in my study group, but we don’t date.”

Scott laughed lightheartedly. “It’s all good. I’m not—I’m not trying to ask you out.”

“Oh...” Sarah seemed a bit disappointed. “Yeah. I knew that.”

Scott leaned closer and spoke so quietly I barely caught what he said. “I just wanted to get a tour of the room where the catering people hang out. Maybe you could arrange that for me?”

Sarah smiled and showed off beautiful teeth. “A tour?”

Scott grinned wolfishly. “Yeah. A private tour. I’m especially interested in seeing the darkest, quietest spots. You know?”

Despite her dark skin, I could tell Sarah was blushing. She looked down, then over her shoulder. “I could get in trouble.”

“What’s the fun if there’s no risk?” Scott said playfully. He slipped something into the girl’s pocket. “That’s my number. Text me if you find a spot.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.