The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The first male teacher ever is hired at the Pearson Girls' Academy, but that's not the strangest thing that will happen there.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Sadistic   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Revenge  

Griff knew today was the day. Treena had been edging him for the last few days, bringing him close to orgasm but not letting him cum. He could barely concentrate on his lessons because it felt like his brain was boiling in backed-up semen. When the lunch bell rang he flopped into his chair and ordered Ariel, Penelope, and Hadiza, Treena’s bullies, to remain behind.

Treena closed the classroom door and sauntered back to his desk. “Now, Penelope, you have something you want to share with the group?” she asked as she smiled up at the tall, pretty blonde.

Penelope looked fearful. “Um, my period’s late. It’s never late, Mr. Parr.”

He stared at her. “Oh, shit.”

“One down, and now it’s Ariel’s turn,” Treena revealed with a malicious grin.

“No, no...” Ariel muttered as she backed up towards the door.

Griff stood up. “Take off your clothes and climb onto the desk, Ariel.”

She stopped moving. “Mr. Parr ... please...”

“Now.”

“Nngk...” The gorgeous 16-year-old redhead struggled, fighting her arms as they removed first her blouse, skirt, underwear, socks, and finally her bra, revealing her perky, barely B-cup breasts. Her light pink nipples crinkled up in the cool air of the classroom.

Griff wound up and smacked her ass, propelling her toward the desk. She lay on her back, but Griff thought for a moment before turning her onto her side, one knee up, with her ass hanging slightly over the edge. This gave him perfect access to her slit, though unlike the other girls over the last few weeks as their bodies had warmed up to his dick, her genitals were dry. “Hadiza, lick Ariel until she’s ready,” he commanded the curvy girl.

“I don’t ... like this...” Ariel growled out as her friend licked her pussy, but she couldn’t do anything but lay there as commanded. When Griff was satisfied at how much the redhead’s ‘innie’ vaginal lips opened up from Hadiza’s oral ministrations, he sent the dark-skinned girl back to sit in the desks and lined his thin six inch erection up before pushing it inside Ariel’s prone body.

“Nooo...” she moaned as her teacher once again defiled her. Unlike the first time, when he deflowered her weeks ago, though, it didn’t hurt. Her mind fought against how her body seemed to almost welcome Griff’s hard babymaker inside her. She could feel her nipples getting even harder.

Griff took a hold of Ariel’s raised leg and used it as leverage to thrust harder into her, making her grunt each time. He could feel her insides moistening up, allowing him greater access to her forbidden treasures, and he took advantage of that, thrusting fast and deep. “Arhh!” he cried out, delving as deeply as he could as several days’ worth of sperm burst from his loins and blasted Ariel’s unprotected insides.

“Nooo...” she moaned as she felt the throbbing of her teacher’s hot cum deep inside her. It seemed to go on forever. Then he was thrusting within her again.

Treena came up beside her. “Looks like he’s going for a double header, Ariel. There’s no way you’re leaving this room without a ‘bun in yer oven’ like Penelope.”

Ariel cried, her makeup leaving dark smudgy trails along her cheeks. As her teacher thrust into her for several more minutes, though, something shifted inside her ... she could feel a tickling, like an itch that she never knew she could have, and Mr. Parr’s penis was almost scratching it as he plundered her young body. Though she was still upset, her inability to do anything but what her teacher told her left her with little options. Unconsciously, she adjusted the position of her hips, and on his next thrust it felt better. “Oh.” Her eyes widened. His next few thrusts felt even better, and she arched her back a little to chase that sensation. He was definitely scratching that itch now ... she had never felt anything like it.

Treena came up next to her teacher and whispered into his ear. He turned to the sitting girls. “Penelope, get up here and suck on Ariel’s nipples,” he commanded the blonde, and she leapt forward to obey.

“No, I don’t waaa...” Ariel moaned as her friend took one of her pointy nipples into her mouth. “ ... aaooohhh...” With this new stimulation, combined with Mr. Parr’s thrusts, she could feel something building deep inside her. “Ohh ... ohhh ... AAAHH!!” She arched her hips as her orgasm exploded from within, overwhelming her teen body. Her tongue lolled out of her open mouth.

“Yeah! Cum on my cock!” Griff yelled. “Take my sperm, bitch!” He hammered into her defenseless body as his second orgasm filled her. There wasn’t as much semen the second time around, but with the massive amount he had shot into her earlier pressing insistently against her now spasming cervix, quite a few of his boys slipped through into her unprotected insides, searching for her inevitable egg.

“Guh ... guhh...” Ariel gurgled as her orgasm waned. It had felt even better as he came inside her the second time while her friend continued to suck on her breasts.

“Ohmygod!”

Griff turned to see Paula the librarian in the doorway, her hand over her mouth, eyes wide behind her glasses.

Treena leveled her gaze at the newcomer. “Nope.”

Paula blinked and her face went slack. “Nope,” she repeated, and stepped back outside, closing the door behind her.

“You can stop sucking now,” Griff advised Penelope, and she pulled back with an audible smack.

“It’s easy when they don’t want to acknowledge what they’re seeing, like Ms. Paula there; cognitive dissonance,” Treena explained to him. “That’s how I keep these three from calling the cops. What we’re doing here is like a bad dream that their minds don’t fully accept as real. Looks like they’re learning enough from your ‘lessons’, though, as they haven’t been bullying me lately.”

Griff pulled out, making Ariel gasp. A flood of thick white liquid followed, but he knew there was far more still inside her. With post-nut clarity, he turned back to the slim, mind-controlling girl. “This won’t end well, Treena.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.