The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The first male teacher ever is hired at the Pearson Girls' Academy, but that's not the strangest thing that will happen there.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Sadistic   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Revenge  

Sexplanations.

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who “dips his wick” or “rides the rod” without protection.


The Academy, Part 4 (Mff, 1st, bi, cons, interr, mc, nc, oral, impreg?) by Krosis of the Collective (krosisofthecollective@gmail.com)


After lunch, the rest of the class returned and Griff noticed that all three bullies were having trouble sitting still in their chairs, possibly due to the discomfort of their deflowering, or perhaps from the strange sensation of the remains of his semen dripping out of their formerly virginal pussies into their underwear ... probably both. Once again, Griff was confused and amazed that he could get away with punishing these 16-year-old students, first with spankings and then by fucking them raw and possibly knocking them up. He paused, losing himself in those memories, and then looked up at Treena in the back row of the classroom. A moment later, he blinked and then recomposed himself enough to keep teaching.

Ariel, Penelope, and Hadiza caused no further problems that afternoon.


After dinner, Griff was relaxing in his room when his door opened and Treena and Penelope stepped in. The juxtaposition of the tall blonde and the slim, short, brown-haired girl was stark.

He quickly sat up. “What?! You girls can’t be in here! How did you unlock the door?”

Treena closed it behind them. “It was unlocked, just like I asked you to leave it. And don’t worry, Mr. Parr, nobody saw us.”

“You asked me to leave it unlocked?” Griff didn’t remember that.

“Mm hm. Tell Penelope to get naked.”

“Um ... Penelope, take off your clothes.”

The blonde beauty did as directed, though a little quicker than earlier in the day, he noticed. Griff saw that the nipples on her B-cup breasts were hard.

“C’mere...” he patted the bed next to him and Penelope lay down. His mouth went immediately to one of those hard nipples and she gasped at the sensation. His hand snaked down to rub between her legs but found that she was already wet.

Treena sat on the corner of the bed. “Because three times in a row was too much earlier, I asked the bullies when their periods last started. They’re spread out so we can concentrate on one at a time, and Penelope’s ripe right now. You might have even got ‘er earlier today, but I want to make sure.”

Griff pulled off of Penelope’s nipple and looked down at the sexy blonde’s slim tummy. Deep inside her, he knew, if it hadn’t already been fertilized, an egg was waiting for his sperm. He shifted onto his back and pulled off his own clothes. “Roll on top of me, Penelope.” The girl did so, her eyes wide as she felt his hardness press up between her legs. Griff reached down and angled the tip of his cock so that it was lined up with her no-longer-virginal pussy. “Now slide down.”

The pretty blonde moaned as Griff’s slim six incher wormed its way inside her once again. She pulled off a bit and then winced as she pushed back down. He hadn’t told her to do that, but was pleasantly surprised. Soon she was riding him slowly, adjusting her body and movements to maximize her own feelings of pleasure.

“Huhh...”

That breathy moan had come from the foot of the bed. Griff looked over but Treena was no longer there. The room seemed darker than before, full of shadows. He didn’t know where she had gone, but he had more important things to concentrate on. He reached forward to simultaneously manipulate Penelope’s clit while squeezing one of her breasts.

“Oh!” Penelope gasped and he felt her pussy grip him in orgasm. He was glad for all the orgasms he’d had hours ago or he would have lost it right there. He backed off to let her ride it out and remembered that she had been the only girl to cum earlier too. When her breathing slowed, he began to thrust up into her.

“Please, Mr. Parr ... unh ... please...” she moaned.

Griff brought her face to his and kissed her.

“Mmph!” Penelope was moving upon him under her own power again. After they tongue wrassled for a bit, she broke the kiss. “Please ... don’t...” But her body was moving faster upon him, at odds with her words. “ ... I don’t ... don’t want a ... auhh ... a babyyyy!” She arched her back, her head angled upward, her mouth open. “Aiiee...”

As before, the cries she made were quiet, muted like a TV turned way down so as to not disturb Griff’s sleeping parents while his teen self watched the porn channel. He felt the girl’s insides squeeze him again, her primed body nursing at his penis until he could hold back no more. He grunted as his orgasm blew through his loins and his seed rushed up his cock. “Unhh!” he cried out as he inseminated the fertile young woman once again, his dangerous sperm penetrating her forbidden, unprotected depths.

“M-huhh!” she gasped as her orgasm extended from the sensation of her vulnerable reproductive system being inundated by her teacher’s hot, sperm-filled semen. “Auhh!” Her body shook in pleasure, the unfamiliar sensations overwhelming her even as her defenseless womb betrayed her, spasming open to allow Griff’s seed access to her most intimate, private place once more.

“Nng! Huhh!”

That gasping had come from the foot of the bed again. Griff rolled the still-shaking Penelope off of him and blinked. One moment there was no one there and the next, Treena was laying there, her skirt gathered at her midsection and her hands in her underwear as she pleasured herself to her own release.

“What ... what...?” Griff stammered.

Treena looked over at him. “Huh? Oh ... I lost concentration.” She quickly pulled her skirt down as she sat up.

“But what just happened?”

“Forget about it.” Treena looked at him intently and Griff felt that pressure again.

“Forget about what?” he asked.

“Exactly.”


Every day for the next few days, Treena got herself, Griff, and Penelope together in a private place, whether his room, the girls’ change room, or their classroom after the rest of the students were dismissed. There, he inseminated the gorgeous blonde again and again while Treena watched and got herself off at the thought of the 16-year-old bully getting knocked up by her teacher.

The next night, Treena brought Hadiza to his room. The voluptuous Black girl removed her clothing without being prompted by either Treena or Griff and got onto her hands and knees on his bed. “Yess...” she moaned as Griff speared his thin six incher inside her.

Griff reached around and molested the girl’s C-cup breasts as he took her hard. She was the shortest of the bullies, so he felt his cock bottom out inside her on his deepest thrusts. As he continued to fuck the dark-skinned young woman, he looked over at Treena. Over the last few days the thin girl had been less shy about jilling herself while he fucked one of her bullies. The brown-haired girl’s panties were off and Griff could see her slipping her fingers inside her wet pussy.

She noticed him looking and blushed. “Shouldn’t you be focusing on Hadiza, Mr. Parr?”

He just kept staring at Treena as he plowed into her antagonist.

Treena nibbled her lower lip. “Do you ... prefer my body? You said you liked teen girls. The teenier the better, maybe?” She splayed her slim legs and used her fingers to spread her vagina open for his inspection.

“Hungh!” Griff groaned and blasted Hadiza’s unprotected insides.

Hadiza, already on edge from the vigorous fucking, moaned, “Yes...” and started cumming herself as she felt her teacher’s hot, dangerous sperm penetrate her vulnerable depths. “Uhh! Uhh!” The head of Griff’s cock bounced off of her cervix as it spasmed in pleasure, causing some of his seed to slip inside her ready womb.

The trysts with Treena and Hadiza continued for the rest of the week. Treena became more bold in her masturbation, lying right next to Hadiza as Griff inseminated her bully. Griff knew at a core level that he shouldn’t try to touch Treena without her permission, though.


After class the next day, Griff headed to the library, though he couldn’t say why. He walked right by Paula the librarian, who seemed not to notice him, before heading through a fire door and down a hallway. He pushed open a wooden door to find just Treena, laying on a makeshift bed of cushions and blankets in a book storage room. “No Hadiza?” he asked as he closed the door behind him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.