The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The first male teacher ever is hired at the Pearson Girls' Academy, but that's not the strangest thing that will happen there.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Sadistic   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Revenge  

Griff masturbated that night, thinking about the blowjob with Penelope and the titjob with Hadiza earlier that day. As he came, he thought he heard someone whispering into his ear about what a good job he was doing.

He woke up the next morning refreshed, the strange happenings of the last couple of days seemingly unimportant as they sat at the back of his mind.

As he got ready for morning class, he made sure to pay attention to the three girls that had been bullying Treena as the slim girl headed to her desk at the back of the class. Ariel, Penelope and Hadiza were exchanging glances and smiles between each other, and then, as one, their eyes followed Treena as she moved to sit at her desk.

“Wait!” Griff called out, but it was too late; Treena plopped her slim butt onto her seat and then a moment later shot back up, shrieking. She turned to look at her seat and as she did so, Griff could see a dark red stain on the back of her otherwise pristine skirt.

“Oh! Looks like Tree Nut finally got her period!” Ariel called out, laughing. Her two cohorts were the only ones to join in.

As Treena ran out of the room, Griff growled, “You three will remain after class,” as he pointed at each of them in turn. They blinked and frowned as they realized the trouble they were in.

He cleaned off the puddle of red ink that had been left on Treena’s chair and she rejoined the class after she had changed into a clean skirt, an angry grimace on her face. She stomped over to his desk. “You should dismiss everyone early,” she told him, “except for those three.”

Griff looked at her. “But...” Then he felt that strange pressure behind his eyes. “Class dismissed until after lunch!” he called out, “Except for Ariel, Penelope, and Hadiza.”

Confused, the other students filed out, most of them happy to be able to enjoy the sunny morning. The three 16-year-old bullies remained in their chairs.

“There’s no proof that we did that, Mr. Parr,” Ariel began, “you can’t...”

“Zip it!” Griff cut her off. “You three have been giving Treena hell since I got here. I don’t know which of you three did it, but you all knew the ink was there.”

“But...” Hadiza began.

“Shush,” Treena spoke up and the voluptuous girl stopped. The slim brown-haired girl went and closed the classroom door. “Spanking didn’t work, so I think we need something more long-lasting. Did you know that we don’t have sex education in this school, Mr. Parr? Oh, I guess you do, since it’s not part of your curriculum. I found some books on it in the library, though. I know why women have periods...” She stopped and stood in front of the three girls with her arms crossed. “ ... and I know how you can stop them.” She turned back to her teacher. “I think that you should make it so that they don’t have their periods for the rest of the school year, Mr. Parr.”

Griff’s mind whirled. “Um ... what...?”

She snapped her fingers to get his attention. “You should have sexual intercourse with them, just like you really really want, and impregnate them. No more periods for the rest of the year, and then they can deal with brats of their own for the next 20 or so. I think that’s a fitting punishment, don’t you, Mr. Parr?”

Griff could feel the pressure behind his eyes again. “Yes ... that makes total sense, Treena. Ariel, get up here.”

The gorgeous 16-year-old redhead stood up unsteadily. “But ... I don’t want ... no...” But she teetered over to the teacher’s desk and, at his command, lay back on it, her legs dangling over the side.

“Hadiza, pull off her panties,” Griff commanded the other girl and she obeyed, her eyes wide as saucers, before returning to one of the front desks. “Pull up that skirt,” Griff instructed Ariel, and she did so with tears flowing from her eyes. He admired the teen’s shapely pale legs and upper thighs, as well as the trimmed red muff surrounding her ‘innie’ vaginal lips. Her slit really was just that; a slit. “Lick your fingers and get yourself ready for me, Ariel.”

She did as directed, awkwardly playing with her vulva as it slowly lubricated. When Griff saw her vagina blossoming like a small flower from her efforts, he dropped his trousers and moved forward, his thin, hard six incher leading the way.

Ariel’s eyes widened. “Please, Mr. Parr, don’t do this.”

“You should have thought of that before, Ariel.” Griff rubbed the head of his extremely hard cock along her vaginal lips before dipping the head between them.

“Ah...” she gasped at the foreign invasion. Ariel had masturbated before but had never had something inside her larger than her finger. Then Griff pushed hard. She cried out, though strangely quietly, as she felt the sharp pinch of losing her virginity.

Treena came alongside Ariel. “I don’t expect he’ll last long,” she advised the supine bully as Griff adjusted to the tightness of her insides, “surrounded by so many teen girls all day, and you with your perfect body. Maybe I should have started with one of the others, but no, why should you enjoy this? You’ve always been the worst of them, Ariel.”

Ariel gasped as Griff pulled back and then thrust back in. The pinching sensation wasn’t as sharp but it was still uncomfortable. “Treena, I’m sorry...” she moaned in despair as Griff increased the speed of his thrusts.

“Don’t you mean ‘Tree Nut’?” Treena taunted her. “I have girls from other classes calling me that now, thanks to you.”

“I’m sorrrryy,” Ariel repeated, starting to hyperventilate as Griff’s cock delved deeper inside her, the sensation terrible and yet strangely compelling as the discomfort slowly lessened.

Treena pulled Ariel’s shirt up to below her breasts. “Tick tock, Mr. Parr. You need to make that tight little tummy bulge with a baby now.”

“Ohfuuuck!” Griff cried out as that comment set him off. He jammed his cock as deeply as he could into Ariel’s youthful body and blasted a load of dangerous sperm directly onto her unprotected cervix.

Ariel felt a strange, wet throbbing sensation deep inside.”Nooo!” she moaned as her teacher inseminated her hot body.

Then it was done and Griff pulled out. Ariel gasped at the sudden strange feeling of loss as his member evacuated her insides.

“Next!” Treena called out as she pushed on Ariel to get her off of the desk. Penelope and Hadiza just sat there, eyes wide. “Penelope this time, I think. You’ll have to direct her, Mr. Parr.”

“Hm?” Griff was winded from that huge orgasm. He felt a bit silly standing there with his flagging erection hanging out. “Me?”

“Yeah ... tell her to get on the desk.”

“Um ... Penelope, get on the desk and, um, take off all of your clothes first.”

The tall blonde got up and did as directed, inadvertently giving him a striptease due to how slowly she was following his instructions, her face contorting from the effort. Soon, she lay back on the desk just like Ariel had, her strong legs parted in invitation.

Despite just cumming, Griff could feel his cock responding to the striptease and sexy visual of the pretty blonde with her perky B-cup breasts laying there, ready for him. Unlike Ariel, Penelope had more prominent vaginal lips which already appeared to be glistening with moisture. He moved forward and then paused, remembering the previous day when he had spanked her. “Actually, get up and bend over the desk.”

She did so and he admired her tight ass with her prominent pudenda visible below. With the tall girl only being a little shorter than him, lining his member up to take her from behind wasn’t difficult. She gasped as she felt the head of his cock slip inside her. She took a breath and then stifled a scream as he rammed the rest of himself inside her vulnerable pussy, tearing her hymen asunder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.