The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The first male teacher ever is hired at the Pearson Girls' Academy, but that's not the strangest thing that will happen there.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Sadistic   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Revenge  

Griff sat with the older teachers at dinner, mostly to avoid Paula the librarian’s advances. The older ladies didn’t have much interest in him, which suited him just fine. Ms. Ferguson, the administrator of the school, never showed up to fire him for assaulting Ariel earlier that afternoon. He wondered how Treena was so sure that her bully wouldn’t rat him out for the impromptu spanking.

After dinner, he watched some TV in his room and went to bed. As his brain reviewed the day and dwelled on the absurd encounter in the storage building, he found his cock hardening at the thought of Ariel as the 16-year-old girl practically vibrated in his lap while he spanked the sexy redhead’s perfectly formed ass. “That was crazy,” he spoke out loud as he pushed his sheets off to reveal his thin six incher in the dim light of his digital alarm clock.

He thought that he heard a gasp from somewhere in the room but a quick activation of his bedside lamp revealed an empty chamber, save for his shadow playing off of the wall. He shook his head, switched it back off, and started to stroke. It didn’t take long for him to loose his pent-up load onto his chest with a groan and a sigh. As he used some tissues to clean it up he could have sworn that he felt a finger run through his puddle of spend, but of course that was impossible.

His body now perfectly relaxed, he quickly fell asleep. He dreamed of the storage room encounter, marveling that Ariel hadn’t screamed at any point. Had she been into it? He wondered if maybe she had some sort of submission kink.


When Griff woke in the morning, he wasn’t sure if what he remembered from the previous day had been real or a dream, but Ms. Ferguson still hadn’t shown up with the police. He asked one of the other teachers about the school administrator.

“Ms. Ferguson? Oh, she has her meals delivered to her office ... she doesn’t deign to come down here and eat with the common folk,” one of the older teachers told him.

He got to class early and kept an eye on Ariel as she sat at her desk. Had she winced? The girl noticed his gaze and turned her eyes away, her face visibly reddening. Her behavior wasn’t filling him with confidence that yesterday’s bizarre encounter had been a dream after all.

Treena walked by and gave him a cute smile before heading up the stairs to her desk. Griff kept her retreating slim legs in his peripheral vision as she ascended, which allowed him to see one of the other girls stick her leg out, sending Treena sprawling onto the steps.

“Penelope!” She was one of Ariel’s cadre, the tall blonde. “I saw that. You stay after class. You okay, Treena?”

The small girl was dusting her skirt off. “Yes, Mr. Parr, I’m okay.” He could see that one of her knees had been scraped, but he trusted her assessment.

The rest of the history class went well enough. It hadn’t been his favorite subject in school but he knew his stuff, though it looked like several of the students were ready for a nap by the time the bell rang.

“Penelope...” he growled as the girl tried to slip out as if she had forgotten. She turned back and leaned her butt against the desk he pointed her to in the front row, causing her long, shapely legs to extend.

“It was an accident, sir...” she began.

“I saw you purposely stick your leg out, Penelope ... you knew what you were doing.”

“Are you gonna spank her too, Mr. Parr?”

He turned to see Treena closing the classroom door. The three of them were alone now.

“What?!” Penelope’s long, pretty face visibly blanched. “But...”

“Good idea, Treena. Turn around, Penelope, bend over, and raise your skirt,” Griff directed his student.

She turned and did exactly that, showing off a pair of white ‘boyshorts’ style underwear above her tanned thighs. “What ... is happening?” she asked, confused.

Whack!

“Oww...” she cried out at the impact of his palm on her soft buttocks, but with surprisingly little volume, just as had happened with Ariel the day before.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

“Uhhuhhuhh...” Penelope cried onto the desk, seemingly unable to do anything else.

The classroom door opened. Griff, unconcerned, continued to abuse the sexy young blonde’s ass as Treena turned to level her gaze at the newcomer.

It was Paula the librarian. She looked into the room, froze for a moment, and then closed the door again. “Guess he’s already in the lunchroom?” her voice called out as it disappeared down the hallway.

Whack! Whack! Griff stopped at ten and stepped back. Penelope dropped to the floor.

“Oh, look at what you’ve done, Penelope,” Treena said, pointing to Griff’s prominent hardon as it tented out his slacks. “I think you should take responsibility for that.”

“What?” Penelope looked up and saw Griff’s crotch, so close to her face, and shied back. “No...”

But Griff was already unzipping his pants and extracting his turgid member. “It’s only fair,” he advised the blonde as he grabbed her head and shoved his dick between her lips. “Remember, ‘blow’ is just an expression ... suck!”

“Mmhggh!” Penelope raised her eyes to Griff’s face, but seeing no sympathy there, she closed her eyes and sucked as directed while tears flowed down her cheeks.

Griff started to thrust in and out of her mouth. Penelope didn’t know what to do so she kept sucking as she did her best to breathe through her nose.

It took a few minutes with the inexperienced cocksucker, but Griff eventually started huffing and thrusting harder.

“You have to swallow or it’ll make a big mess,” Treena advised her bully. “It’s salty but you’ll get used to it.”

Griff didn’t think to ask how she knew that because he was otherwise distracted. “HUHNG!” he grunted as he blew his load into the nubile young blonde’s mouth.

“UHHLK!” Penelope was choking as her teacher’s warm seed hit the back of her throat. She reflexively swallowed to clear her airway just in time for another blast to inundate her tonsils.

“Huhh ... huhhh...” Griff moaned as the last dregs of his ejaculation dripped into the girl’s mouth and she dutifully swallowed it down. Then she pulled back and winced as she landed on her abused buttcheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.