Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 9: First Quest

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: First Quest - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Blood thundered in Lexi’s ears as she sprinted down the forest path. Although she doubted that her old body could have run more than a hundred yards at any speed, something told her that this new body was more than capable of doing a considerable distance at close to a dead sprint.

Still, she began to wonder just how far off the action was, and precisely where it was. The quest alert window still hovered in her peripheral vision, so she decided on a lark to try and “click” on the first — and only — quest in the list. Somewhat surprisingly, although not quite unexpectedly, this action worked and produced a separate popup alert showing more detailed information about this specific quest, which Lexi read eagerly as she ran ahead.Quest AttributeValue

Number1

DescriptionRescue Adventurers from Goblins

StatusIncomplete

Location0.25 Miles West of Orientation Zone

Reward+1 NPC Follower

Hint(s)Use Get Compass Command to Navigate

“Whoa,” Lexi said to herself as she digested this new array of information. “I can get a fucking follower as a reward for this? That’s not bad. And I’ve apparently got built in GPS?”

Get Compass!

As she now expected, the command phrase worked instantly, superimposing a light transparent blue compass rose in the upper right-hand corner of her field of vision.

“More widgets for the Iron Man heads-up,” she chuckled. Mulling over the reward information, Lexi reasoned that this probably meant that at least one of the adventurers in the party she was supposed to rescue was an NPC. And, honestly, if they needed rescuing from a first level paladin fresh out of Felicity’s Faerie Fucking Academy — as she had mentally dubbed the orientation course — then the likelihood was that all of them were NPCs. This put Lexi very much at ease, knowing that the fate of real PCs was not something for which she was currently responsible.

Still, she kept up a good pace, eager to wet her blade in a real combat situation. The prospect of an NPC follower was also a tantalizing carrot to have dangled in front of her, particular in light of Felicity’s comments about how members of adventuring parties would use each other as “sparring” partners to help train for the kinds of sexual encounters that could wipe out all of your mind-break points and reduce a PC to a helpless lump of cum-covered flesh. Despite the physical exertion of the sprint she maintained, Lexi felt her cock stir slightly under her tunic at the though of potentially having another tight pussy to fuck.

As Lexi continued her sprint westward down the tree-lined path, the clashing sounds of steel-on-steel grew ever louder, until it climaxed when the path opened up into a large clearing of pines. Skidding to a halt at the clearing’s entrance, Lexi paused briefly to assess the situation before jumping in. Despite mentally knowing that she was in a fantasy world, seeing more evidence of this in front of her eyes came as something of a shock.

The glade contained a total of eleven living combatants. Nine creatures that Lexi assumed must be the goblins referenced in the quest were divided into groups, with each group encircling one of two adventurers, a man and woman. Additionally, near a cave at the far end of the large clearing, there lay another human — some kind of warrior from the looks of his chain mail armor — and another two goblins, all three of them clearly dead, judging from the gaping wounds and large pools of blood.

The goblins were not like anything Lexi had been expecting. Prior to that moment, she had carried an image in her mind that was an amalgamation of various fantasy movies she had seen, with the goblins being small hunched creatures, with enormous floppy ears, huge flapping feet, and ugly wrinkled heads that would be completely bald. The creatures she came upon differed from this mental image on nearly all counts.

The goblins were small. In fact, they were so small, that at first glance Lexi had the impression that the two human adventurers had been set upon by a gang of children. Not a single one of the creatures stood higher than four feet tall, and their frames were also extremely reminiscent of human children in their slight builds and scruffy mops of messy brown hair.

There were however, several salient differences which Lexi picked upon almost immediately. First and foremost was the uniformly pale green color of their skin, almost like some kind of lichen you would see clinging to a tree deep in the forest. Second, were their ears, which while not as huge a she might have expected, were rather long and pointed in the same way that elves’ ears were depicted in most anime and manga. Their teeth also proved to look quite sharp, with prominent canines being clearly visible each time one shouted something.

The final and most obvious difference, however, were their eyes. Although Lexi was an only child, and had not spent a huge amount of time around other people’s children, she knew very well the characteristic combination of innocence, wonder, and excitement that filled the eyes of nearly all children. With these goblins, however, there was none of this. Their eyes betrayed nothing but the most horrible cruelty to which Lexi had ever borne witness. Even though they had the smooth lineless casts of children, these awful eyes turned each face into a mask of vile abomination — the thoroughly wicked and inhuman desires of each monster spelled plain on its visage.

That said, as Lexi surveyed the situation, she had a difficult time not mentally categorizing the goblins as a gang of little green shotas.

The pair of human adventurers were more what Lexi had come to expect from the mountains of fantasy themed anime and manga she had consumed. The man was clearly another fighter, clad in mismatched pieces of rusty plate attached piecemeal over a suit of leather armor, and wielding a one-handed broadsword and round shield. He had no helm though, so Lexi could see that he looked quite young himself, probably close to her own age. His handsome face was gritted in determination as he skillfully parried the attacks that came from the cruelly curved black blades wielded by the goblins.

The girl was, on the other hand, most definitely not a warrior, but was almost certainly some kind of spell caster. She wore a large black-brimmed pointed hat that Lexi immediately characterized as a “witch’s hat,” which contained an enormous mass of bubblegum pink hair that had been pinned up into a bun right underneath the brim. The girl’s bright blue eyes flashed in the sunlight as she fended off her goblins with the staff that appeared to be her sole weapon. As she moved, the girl’s entire body jiggled, and Lexi was struck immediately at how incredibly feminine she was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.