Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 8: Round Two!

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Round Two! - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

“The important thing to remember,” the faerie explained to Lexi with a wink. “Is that this is training — so, try not to cum right away.”

Before the paladin could utter a word of protest, Felicity guided Lexi’s cock into the delicate folds of her smoldering wet pussy, engulfing the rock hard shaft in a single smooth movement.

“Gah!”

Lexi cried out in shock, her eyes rolling back in her head showing only the whites. Her body shook violently as the terrible and wonderful waves of pleasure assailed her new body, all of them focused on this glorious new organ which was now wrapped in the sweet embrace of the faerie’s steaming hot cunt. Her entire perception of reality narrowed to a pinpoint aperture, the entirety of which was contained within the blossoming sensations which formed from the union of cock and pussy.

When the paladin could finally open her eyes, she noticed that once Felicity has slipped onto her cock, the faerie had held quite still. Felicity stared with child-like curiosity and glee at the parade of expressions which played upon Lexi’s face while she writhed in grips of these new fleshy pleasures.

“If only I could go back and experience this for the first time,” the faerie said wistfully. “There’s nothing quite like your first fuck when you’ve been given a body specifically designed for sex.”

“At this rate though,” Felicity mused. “I doubt you’ll last more than a few pumps.”

“I-I’ll ... try,” Lexi whimpered with a shudder. The paladin was doing everything in her power, flexing every muscle and mustering every ounce of her willpower, trying not to cum inside Felicity’s luxurious love tunnel.

Sitting back on Lexi’s cock, the faerie propped her chin up on one hand, the other arm crossed under her pert breasts, affecting the playful appearance of making a serious decision.

“Perhaps ... I should free you from the earthbound restraints,” Felicity said slowly. “The bondage aspect might be what’s got you so worked up.”

Desperately wanting to take a more active role in what was to come, Lexi nodded her head enthusiastically.

“Yes! Yes!” the futanari cried. “That’s got to be the reason. Cut me loose and I know I’ll last a fuckton longer.”

Although the faerie’s arched eyebrows and coy smile showed the game for what it was, she went along with the ruse. With a mere snap of the emerald haired beauty’s fingers, the vines which had bound Lexi to the earth had turned back into tufts of grass, no more binding her than the rest of the carpet on which she lay.

Happy though she was to have her hands and legs free, Lexi was very tentative in her first moves to touch the gorgeous faerie girl who sat on her cock. In her old life, she had never so much as kissed a girl. And now? She had one of the most beautiful creatures she had ever laid eyes on not only sitting naked on top of her, but straddling her cock. Slowly but surely, Lexi’s hands crept up the smooth contours of Felicity’s body, sliding gently up her long legs, caressing her trim little waist, and coming to rest cupping her perfectly pert tits.

“You are fucking unreal,” Lexi whispered, awed both by the faerie’s pure beauty, and the amazing softness of her yielding flesh.

“Tee hee,” the faerie tittered, a slight blush spreading over her cheeks. “I bet you say that to all the girls you’ve got your cock buried in.”

Lexi snorted with suppressed laughter. “Well ... since you’re the one and only, that’s not entirely off base.”

As the banter subsided, Lexi realized that although her cock was still rock hard, the tipping point she felt she’d been in danger of approaching had greatly diminished. She could still feel the wondrous warmth and tightness of the faerie’s pussy enveloping her cock. But, it was no longer quite so overwhelming to her sensorium.

Sensing this change in Lexi’s experience, Felicity reengaged, every so slowly grinding her hips in a circular motion. Her pussy churned around the stiff pole which impaled it, causing her waves of delicious sensation to blossom through Lexi’s cock. The futanari slid her hands back down the the faerie’s hips, pushing them along in the grinding motion.

Slowly but surely, the faerie and the futa made a silent agreement between each other. Staring down at Lexi from her cowgirl position, Felicity’s green eyes locked onto Lexi’s icy blue orbs as she changed from simple grinding to long strokes, sliding her hips up and down on Lexi’s shaft. As the pace of the fucking gradually increased, the only sounds which could be heard in the magical glade was the gentle slapping of skin on skin as Felicity bounced up and down, the sloshing of her soaking wet pussy around the large futa cock, and the moaning of the two girls.

Without warning, Lexi grabbed the sides of Felicity head, pulling her in for a kiss. As their tongues entwined, saliva flowing from mouth to mouth, Lexi finally gained the courage to start taking an active part in this round’s fucking. No longer a passive participant simply being ridden by the cute faerie, the futanari began pumping her hips upward in time to each of Felicity’s down thrusts, making the squishy slapping sounds created between them all the more pronounced.

The girls moaned into each others’ open mouths as the pace of their fucking kept increasing, each thrust just a bit harder than the last, Lexi’s cock exploring every delicious inch of the faerie’s perfect pussy as it slid in and out from tip to root with each movement. As good as she was doing with holding back her orgasm this time, Lexi knew that she did not have that much longer left, and if this trend continued at the current rate, that the faerie would succeed in milking her yet again.

The paladin needed to flip things around and fuck Felicity into orgasmic submission this time. But how...

Remembering that in this world, she was no longer a ninety pound weakling who rarely left her dorm room, but was in fact a warrior woman with muscles and reflexes to match, Lexi decided to throw caution to the wind.

“Fuck it,” she whispered to herself mid-stroke, and turned the tables on the small faerie girl.

With practiced ease, Lexi executed what she imagined was some kind of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu move, hooking her right foot inside the heel of Felicity’s left, and using that hook as a fulcrum from which to pivot. With a bucking thrust of her hips, Lexi not only slammed her cock as deep into the faerie’s cunt as it would go, but she also flipped the small creature onto her back.

“Ooo!” Felicity squealed with delight.

A wolfish grin spread over Lexi’s face as the immediately took full advantage of her improved situation. No longer content to simply be the passive recipient of the faerie’s fucking, Lexi speared her with her fat cock, plunging it deep into Felicity’s wet pussy with an almost bestial ferocity. While she hammered the faerie’s sopping cunt, the paladin locked both hands behind her head, finger intertwined in the girl’s luxurious green locks, and pulled her in for a savage kiss, biting her lower lip and grunting with pleasure into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.