Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 7: Futanari vs. Faerie

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Futanari vs. Faerie - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Lexi’s heart was racing as she struggled against the vines the faerie had summoned to pin her spread-eagle on the ground. Although Felicity’s comment about “cock gobbling” honestly had her more than a bit excited — with that excitement physically manifesting as a swelling bulge under her tabard — the paladin core of her new being instinctively resented being held down against her will for any reason.

“I think we can get rid of this for right now,” the faerie said as she flicked her wand towards Lexi’s armored corset. This simple motion undid the armor’s clasps, removed it from around the paladin’s torso, and cast it aside — leaving Lexi feeling far more exposed then she had just moments ago.

Felicity propped her chin on her fist dramatically, adopting a pensive look, her face scrunched up in mock concentration. “I’ve got it!” the faerie exclaimed, and once again flicked her wand in Lexi’s direction with a series of delicate nuanced inflections. The resulting action was that Lexi watched as the upper portion of her tabard which contained her bust unlaced itself, exposing her generous breasts and light pink nipples to Felicity’s gaze.

“Gah!” the paladin roared. “Lemme up, you bug-winged bitch.”

“Tsk, tsk!” the faerie said waggling her finger in a no-no fashion. “Such rudeness is unbecoming of a holy paladin. We’re sparring after all. I’ve got the upper hand now, so it’s up to you to figure out how to turn the tables on me, no?”

Lexi’s only response was to thrash all the more wildly. However, the vines held firm, and all the paladin accomplished was to jiggle her breasts enticingly, and work up even more of a sweaty lather, her body now glistening in the patches of sunlight illuminating the faerie’s glade.

Entirely dismissing the paladin’s histrionics, Felicity touched down on the soft grass right between Lexi’s spread legs. The bulge beneath her tunic had now become a full-on tent, the situation obviously having excited the futanari far more than her objections let on. With an almost childlike glee, Felicity dramatically flung the tabard’s loin flap aside, revealing Lexi’s incredibly generous cock in all of its pulsatingly erect glory.

The faerie’s mouth made an “O” and her eyes goggled. “Oh my! What have we here? I think ... this is a cock that’s in desperate need of some gobbling.”

And, without any further ado, Felicity grabbed the base of Lexi’s thick cock with one hand, and enveloped the tip in the velvety softness of her mouth. Lexi felt like she had been struck by lightening, every muscle in her body tensing in unison before melting into complete and total relaxation. No novice to masturbation, Lexi was amazed at how incredibly different the sensation of a cock was from the pussy she had grown up rubbing and fingering under the covers at night.

“Ughhh,” Lexi moaned uncontrollably. With her free hand, the faerie began gently exploring the contours of Lexi’s waist, working upwards towards her quivering breasts. While at the same time, her left hand slowly stroked the base of the paladin’s cock — all while Felicity suckled lightly on the engorged tip, her tongue rolling under each crevice like she was savoring a lollipop.

“D-don’t ... stop!” the paladin panted.

Felicity giggled with her mouth full of Lexi’s cock, emerald eyes smiling up at the futanari. Not one to talk with her mouth full, the faerie pulled Lexi’s cock out from between her suckling lips with an audible pop — a long strand of spit and precum connecting them still.

“If you ask nicely,” the faerie said coquettishly. “Then maybe I’ll keep going.”

Burying her pride, the spread-eagled paladin begged Felicity, “Please suck my cock, Felicity... please! I ... I think I need to c-cum.”

There was a roiling, almost bubbling, sensation deep in Lexi’s lower abdomen. It was something with which she was wholly unfamiliar, but the feeling was definitely sexual in nature, and had been growing with each lick and suckle the gorgeous little faerie had applied to her now aching cock.

In response, Felicity practically dove down onto Lexi’s cock, consuming it from tip to root in a single glorious motion. Lexi felt every centimeter of the faerie girl’s silky tongue and velvety soft lips caressing the length of her erection as they descended. Had Lexi retained any powers of reason, she would have marveled at the ease with which the faerie had deepthroated her cock, but the waves of bliss which overcame the paladin at that point assuredly drowned out any semblance of rationality.

Lexi cried out sharply, her hips bucking, as wave upon wave of orgasmic euphoria washed over her. Thick ropes of cum shot forth from her pulsing member, filling Felicity’s stomach as the faerie attempted to swallow the massive load that the futanari was spewing down her throat. After five or six such swallows, the faerie pulled Lexi’s cock free from the warm embrace of her throat and mouth, the last few ropy spurts of the futa’s cum splashing across her own tits and face.You’ve Been Hit!

-1 MP (5/6)

Holding her head tilted upwards, to keep the pool of hot cum she had collected in her mouth from spilling, Felicity crawled up the prone paladin’s body, sliding her own nude form against the futa’s quivering cock and soft tits. When her head was level with Lexi’s, the faerie dove in for an open-mouth kiss, filling the futanari’s mouth with her own savory cum.

“Mmf,” Lexi grunted, writhing against the faerie in a mixture of distress and extreme persistent horniness. Unable to think straight from the sex hormones still coursing through her body, Lexi instinctively responded to Felicity’s kiss, locking lips with the faerie and accepting the sloppy gift of her own cum. Grinding her lithe body against the paladin, Felicity ran her fingers over Lexi’s face and breasts, moaning into the futa’s mouth as they swapped the huge load of cum back and forth between them — their tongues exploring each others’ mouths through the shared pool of thick white slop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.