Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 68: Losses Compounded

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 68: Losses Compounded - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Just as a surge of elation began to fill Lexi at the sight of a revived Samantha, it was dashed to pieces as a tentacle snaked around her waist. By the time the futanari paladin noticed what was happening, it was too late to wriggle out of the goblin monstrosity’s clutches. The thick ropy appendage squeezed so tightly around her midsection, that Lexi’s breath was quite literally forced out of her lungs by the sheer pressure being applied. Seconds later, she felt the unmistakable sensation of several ribs snapping in quick succession, sending arcs of white hot pain surging through her body.

You’ve Been Hit!
-6 HP (36/45)

“Aghhh!” Lexi tried to shout, although what exited her lips was more of a hoarse whispered gasp, as she had virtually no air in her lungs with which to scream.

Her strength quickly sapped from the combination of the oxygen deprivation alongside the crushing force of the tentacle’s constriction, Lexi made feeble attempts to beat at and pry the thick appendage from around her waist. But it was all for naught, because the tentacle encircling her midsection was the least of Lexi’s problems. Unseen by the paladin, a second tentacle came in low, its thick rubbery foreskin peeling back to reveal a thick cock-like protrusion, the throbbing organ already glistening with the toxic aphrodisiac that leaked from the tip like precum.

“Nooo!” the paladin gasped, as the tentacle plunged into her cunt.

Lexi could feel her pussy stretching further than she had every dared take it before, contorting in ways she did not even think were possible to accommodate this enormous invading tentacle. Every millimeter of movement felt at once like she was being ripped apart, but at the same time drove her to new heights of pleasure. Her delicate pink pussy lips were stretched to the absolute limit, internal organs pushed aside, as inch after inch of the wrist-thick tentacle snaked inside of her. To her astonishment, Lexi realized that she was rock hard, her cock practically vibrating with excitement from the tentacle’s first thrust.

Reaching the limit of her insides after ramming eight or nine inches into the futanari, the bulbous tip of its tentacular cock punched hard into Lexi’s prostate. Whatever pleasure she had felt before that instant was overshadowed by the tidal wave of ecstasy that washed over her as soon as this final gate was breached. No cock, toy, or combination of fingers had ever filled her so completely, and nothing in this world had knocked so forcefully at this secret interior door hidden within her pleasure palace. Lexi was almost brought to tears when the tentacle pulled back, only to find herself gushing with ecstatic joy when it slammed back inside of her.

You can’t cum from this! a nagging voice in the back of her head shouted. Don’t give in! FIGHT it!

But, Lexi could no more fight the storm of pleasure which raged around her any more than she could have drained the ocean. The forces which which she wrestled were simply too great for her to resist — much less vanquish — alone. As if to emphasize this helplessness, the third thrust from the goblin monstrosity’s tentacle tipped her over the edge. Lexi fell into the chasm of lust, wholly and completely. Her pussy spasmed wildly around the thick organ, while her own cock shot rope after rope of thick cum straight up in the air, dousing Lexi and the tentacle which still gripped her about the waist.

You’ve Been Hit!
-10 MP (1/11)

The system alert message blazed in Lexi’s peripheral vision, pulling her back from the brink at least momentarily to focus her mind. She was almost broken, but not quite. However, if she gave in even a fraction of an inch and let herself be swept up by that delicious cock-like tentacle that was still inside her, she knew that she would likely be lost forever — a mind-broken slave to the goblins at best. It was only then that Lexi realized that, despite the crushing constriction about her waist and the hammering penetration of her pussy, she had somehow managed to maintain a grip on the hilt of her sword!

This one’s for all the marbles...

As the tentacle inside her cunt pulled back, rearing for another punishing thrust, Lexi summoned every ounce of strength, channeling it into her sword arm. Her body and mind were both fading fast, so this had to work. With a Herculean effort, she swung the broadsword’s huge blade in a downward arc, connecting with the lower tentacle, the edge biting deeply into the thick rubbery flesh and severing the organ cleanly.

Your Attack Hit!
-3 HP (50/115)

The chunk of severed tentacle with the cock tip plopped out of her pussy, which gaped wide as the fist-sized organ was so suddenly removed. Her spirit roused by this small victory, the weakened but now re-enthused paladin raised her sword arm again, taking aim at the tentacle which still held her aloft by the midsection. However, just as Lexi began to bring the sword down, she felt the thick rubbery skin of yet another of the deformed goblin’s tentacles wrap itself tightly around her wrist. The tension of this new appendage was so tight that Lexi could feel the bones of her wrist splinter and crack under its immense pressure. She would have screamed, but every last trace of breath had been expelled from her lungs. All she could do was stare in horror as her sword fell from her grip, her ruined wrist no longer capable of holding anything.

No, no, no, no ... this can’t be happening! her mind screamed.

Lexi’s eyes bulged, her mouth gaping in a silent cry as the tentacle pulled at her arm, stretching it far past the point of full extension. A wave of nausea engulfed the paladin as she felt tendons pop and muscles tear. Before her mind had a chance to revolt against the insanity of what was happening to her, there was a sickening sound of meat being ripped apart, and Lexi’s arm was torn free from her shoulder.

You’ve Been Hit!
-16 HP (20/45)

The pain that she expected did not come at once, but rather a distinct state of disassociation, almost like she was watching this happen to some other futanari paladin. Blood gushed from her gaping wound in torrents, soaking the tentacle that still gripped her waist, and raining down to pool on the wood floor beneath her. The next thing Lexi knew, she was flying through the air, hurled by the same tentacle which had up till now held her body so tightly. She struck the stone wall at the edge of the room hard, crumpling into a bloody heap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.