Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 67: Tentacular Terrors

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 67: Tentacular Terrors - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

“So far so goo—”

The self-congratulatory words died on Lexi’s lips as she saw a tentacle rip through the air, catching Samantha directly in the midsection just as her combo finished. There was an audible crack, likely the sound of the monk’s ribs Lexi thought sickeningly, as the huge woman went flying from the blow. Samantha landed in a heap half a dozen feet from where she had been standing, both hands clutching her broken ribs as she gasped painfully to reinflate her lungs after just having the wind completely knocked out as well.

As the monk lay there heaving for breath, a pair of the thick tentacles crashed violently into Gretel’s magical barrier. So powerful was the combined strength of the two-pronged assault that the etheric shell actually appeared to flex and creak under the strain of the impact. Gretel’s eyed went wide, understanding immediately just how bad this was. The mage made a jerking motion with her arms, recalling the two giant etheric fists back towards her, gripping one of the attacking tentacles in each magical hand.

The strength of the mage’s spell was just enough to counter that of the horribly transformed goblin’s tentacles. Beneath her magical shield, Gretel herself strained as she grappled with the monster through the intermediacy her her conjured etheric hands — countering the physical strength of her opponent with sheer willpower and determination. Lexi beamed in admiration for Gretel in that moment, knowing that she should not have any favorites among her followers, but recognizing that her relationship with Gretel was very special — as special as the mage herself.

Hoping to land another sneaky blow from behind, Lexi aimed a thrust straight at the engorged goblin’s lower back, hoping to dig into its kidney. Unfortunately for the paladin, the creature was aware of her presence. Turning the tables, one of the monster’s tentacles slipped in low, unbeknownst to the paladin until it was too late.

“Fuuuck!” Lexi cried.

The writhing appendage wrapped itself tightly around Lexi’s ankle, hoisting her up in the air and hurling her straight at Danica. The futanari paladin and elven ranger collided in a crash, both girls sustaining minor, but not insubstantial, damage from the sheer force of the impact alone. The shock being thrown by the ankle into Danica caused Lexi to drop her sword as she and the elf toppled into a confusion of limbs on the wood floor.

You’ve Been Hit!
-3 HP 42/45

“You alright?” Lexi asked Danica as she scrambled to her feet, eyes panning desperately to locate her dropped sword.

Danica nodded weakly, struggling to stand as she panted hard, the breath having been knocked from her small frame during the impact. “I’ll be f-fine,” the elf managed to stutter out, as she began collecting the remaining arrows that had been thrown from her quiver and scattered about the room when Lexi crashed into her.

In a magnificent show of strength and fortitude, Samantha managed to rise. Clenching her fists and flexing her enormous corded biceps, the monk shouted out the words needed to activate another of her signature martial spells.

Fists of Fury!

The monk quick-stepped towards the monster, closing the gap before it realized what was happening. Her fists, each one encased in a ball of blue and white flame, moved so fast that Lexi saw it as a blur. Fiery punches dug deeply into the flesh of the monster’s side, the brutal strength of Samantha’s magically enhanced fists crunching deep into the creature’s ribs, splintering bone with each impact of the blazing knuckles.

“Gruahhh!” the creature howled in agony. Demonic eyes, each one a pit of the blackest evil nearly a foot wide turned on the monk, narrowing dangerously.

Again taking advantage of the monk’s temporarily weakened defenses in the immediate wake of her magical combo attacks, a tentacle snaked in quickly, wrapping itself tightly around Samantha’s neck. The powerful appendage lifted the monk easily off the ground, holding the huge muscled woman up in the air as he she weighed nothing at all. The weight of her entire body pressing on her throat, Samantha struggled to draw breath, the tentacle obviously seeking to choke the life out of her. The monk brought both hands up, grappling mightily with the thick tentacle, thick bronze muscles bulging visibly with the effort. But, for all her strength, Samantha was barely able to pry it far enough from her constricted throat to draw a shallow breath.

Still pawing blindly trying to get a hold of her sword, Lexi involuntarily froze in place when she saw what happened next.

While Samantha was being held aloft by one tentacle, her legs thrashing wildly and powerful arms just barely able to create enough of a cap in the constricting appendage for the monk to draw the most shallow of breaths, below her a second tentacle lurked. Rather than darting in for a blow immediately, it paused just below the monk’s kicking feet. The thick rubbery skin around the tip split into four pieces, peeling back from the shaft to reveal a glistening bulbous head that looks way too much like a cock for it to have any other purpose.

No, no, no, no! This is like a bad fucking dream! I did not sign myself OR my girls up to be victims in some goddamn knock-off of Urotsukidoji or La Blue Girl.

The tentacle’s foreskin had peeled back nearly a foot down the shaft, with the cock-like tip being completely drenched in the viscous fluid — some kind of precum analog — that flowed freely from the knobby tip. No sooner had Lexi finally laid a hand on her sword’s hilt when the paladin heard a strained scream come from Samantha’s lips. Running full tilt back towards the creature, Lexi was helpless to stop the assault before it was too late. The tentacle plunged into the monk’s cunt. Nearly the size of a human fist, her dark brown pussy lips strained to fit around the invading flesh, her body wholly unused to and not expecting a penetration from anything so massive.

“Gyaaa... mmmhhh!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.