Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 66: Something Wicked This Way Comes

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 66: Something Wicked This Way Comes - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Lexi watched in horror as dark tendrils of magical energy crackled from the elderly goblin’s fingers like black lightning, wrapping around the writhing form of the acolyte who knelt at her feet, transforming the young girl into something decidedly not a goblin. The crackling black bolts of energy peeled back the goblin girl’s skin as if her flesh were some soft fruit about to be eaten. Where there had once been a hand and forearm, the skin which previously covered that appendage had split and burst to reveal a mass of writhing tentacles extending from where her elbow used to be.

“Fuck me,” Lexi whispered. Regret began to wash over her as she stood transfixed by the magical transmutation taking place within the chamber. The thought crept into her head that Gretel might have been right, and that this foe was beyond any of them. Tentacle monsters in hentai manga did not tend to bode well for anyone involved.

As the dark currents of magical energy coursed through the acolyte, her small form began to bulge and morph, looking almost like it was being inflated. Her limbs popped and contorted painfully, expanding far beyond the size of any greenskin. The black tendrils of the high priestess’ sorcery coalesced around the acolyte, wrapping her in an impenetrable sphere of darkness, from which the only sounds emanating were the continued screams of the young acolyte along with the ripping, tearing, and crunching sounds of her young body being broken and remade into something wholly different — something truly monstrous.

When the mist cleared a moment later, black tendrils of electricity burning off their final crackling energy, the creature that faced the quartet of adventurers was like nothing any of them had beheld. Despite its crouching posture, the monstrous being towered over even Samantha, filling the room to stand at least ten feet. In many ways, it followed the general course of greenskin development, only taken to extremes not even approached by the hobgoblin and orc representatives Lexi had faced so far. Rather, this creature was a nightmarish extension of the principle that as size increases, so does the inhumanity and bestial nature.

The creature’s form followed the general outlines of what it had previously been, but with every feature contorted and stretched into something far more terrible than the subtle hints of the goblin’s inhumanity. Enormous flapping pointed ears flapped in mockery of the almost elfish elegance of the goblin’s prior visage. The previously smooth green skin was now cracked and split with festering boils and sores. The pointed teeth which were normally reminiscent of a cat’s had been elongated into a razor sharp maw of yellowed ivory, each tooth as long as a short sword. The robe worn by the acolyte had been shredded during the transformation, putting the fullness of her new and awful body on display.

The graceful swells of small budding breasts had morphed into huge pendulous tits which sagged and swung under their own heaviness. Between her legs, where there had likely been the same smooth loli pussy like that Lexi had just recently fucked, where now hung an enormous gaping cunt, huge flaps of gnarled and wrinkled flesh, so dark it was almost black, which dripped with a thick and viscous fluid, coating the insides of the creature’s thighs. But more terrible than any of this were the three tentacles, each as thick as Lexi’s wrist, which sprouted from each of the creature’s arms — writhing dangerously between it and the four adventurers.

“Give it everything you’ve got!” Lexi cried out to her fellow adventurers, drawing her sword and charging in with Samantha by her side as Danica and Gretel hung back to provide ranged support from the rear.

Hoping to give her two comrades some cover as they sprinted towards this tentacled monstrosity, Danica dove for her bow, only to find a thick rubbery tentacle swinging straight towards her, with a speed and agility that exceeded even the elf’s extreme dexterity. The long and enormously strong appendage smacked Danica across the chest, sending the elf flying halfway across the room.

“Gahhh!” she cried, as her small body cracked hard against the chamber’s stone wall.

Had Danica’s reflexes been even the tiniest bit slower, that might have been the end for the young elf. Because, as soon as she hit the ground, another tentacle from the same limb shot out straight for her, aiming to punch straight into her gut. And, given the fact that a slap had launched her across the chamber, Danica instinctively knew that a direct thrust from one of these thick ropes of muscly flesh would potentially prove fatal.

“Hiya,” the elf grunted, curling her body backwards and twisting into a handspring and backflip, launching her just out of harm’s way. Following the flip’s momentum, Danica rolled nimbly back in the direction from which she had been thrown, coming to a stop in the exact spot where her bow had fallen. Heaving with exertion from the acrobatic display, the elf’s eyes went wide when she realized that the creature was somehow capable of launching simultaneous attacks against multiple opponents, as if each tentacle had a mind of its own.

Another of the swirling tentacles from the monstrous goblin’s other arm whipped towards Samantha’s head as she charged in. The monk ducked quickly, her martial reflexes proving an equal match for the deft tentacles. However, as Danica had just observed, the malevolent appendages worked in concert with one another seamlessly, and another thick ropy limb came in unnoticed to sweep Samantha’s legs, knocking her flat. Before the warrior woman had even hit the ground the first tentacle, which she had easily dodged, changed course, punching down hard towards the fallen monk. Samantha was able to roll out of the way in the nick of time, as the tentacle slammed into the floor, leaving the wood where the monk had been just laying a cracked and splintered wreck.

Etheric Fists!

Gretel banged her fists together as the shouted out the magical command phrase to activate her new favorite spell. With a surge of her own cracking energy, a pair of enormous translucent blue hands, the clenched fists mirroring the mage’s own hands, appeared in the air. Without any hesitation whatsoever, Gretel launched into a one-two combination, slamming the luminous fists into the hideous green monstrosity’s face. The creature staggered back like a boxer after taking a powerful shot. But, as powerful as the punches from those magical hands were, it seemed to have barely scratched the surface of this monster’s reservoir of toughness. It recovered its balance after a few staggered steps backward, shook off the pain and confusion, and then glared directly at the mage, a roar bellowing out of its toothy maw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.