Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 65: Penetrating the High Tower

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 65: Penetrating the High Tower - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

As soon as the four adventurers turned towards the gothic tower that loomed heavily over the slave market turned orgy, they spied at least another dozen goblins come pouring out of the tower’s enormous and ornate double-doors. Unlike the goblins who had been the original flesh shoppers at the market, and who had been largely unarmed, this contingent appeared to be some sort of organized guard unit. Each goblin wore a matching uniform consisting of a bright red tabard emblazoned with a black sunburst design, underneath which they wore long hauberks of blackened chain mail. Each goblin guard also wore a light open-faced helm with a nosepiece, and carried a spear — all of which appeared matched in design.

One of the goblins came out in front of the group, his uniform differing from the others by virtue of a black tassel of some kind of animal hair sticking out of the top of his helm. Apparently the leader of this squadron of guards, he turned briefly to face his troops, and began shouting something in the greenskin language. Not wanting to miss out, Lexi quickly subvocally activated the game system’s subtitle feature so she could see whether whatever was being said was going to directly impact her team.

“Alright now boys,” the goblin captain said. “You all know what the high priestess told us, so watch out for magic users. Somehow, they managed to kill off the whole gang of merchants as well as some of ours, not to mention the fact that our lot has been magicked into being females. That said, our task is simple — kill every piece of meat that isn’t green!”

The goblin troops lifted their spears in unison, aping their commander’s gesture, lustily cheering in response to his orders.

“Heads up, gals!” Lexi said sharply, catching the attention of her three trusty followers. “We’ve got incoming goblins. These ones are armed, and on a mission to kill everything that isn’t a greenskin — which’ll include us if we don’t get a move on.” Nestled as they were within the crowd of copulating humans, elves, halfings and goblins, Lexi did not think that the freshly arrived guards had directly spotted them. However, there was certainly no time to waste.

“Guess that means I’m up,” Gretel said, cracking her knuckles dramatically. Reaching into one of her belt pouches, the mage withdrew a piece of long silvery thread, so fine that it was almost imperceptible. She handed the end to Lexi, who in turn passed it down the line until all four girls had the silver cord wrapped tightly around one hand.

“This way,” Gretel had explained when they formulated the plan. “We can all be invisible but can still stay grouped together tightly.”

“Yep,” Lexi had agreed, nodding. “The last thing we need is to get separated from each other while we’re fucking invisible.”

The tether distributed, one by one, the mage cast Invisibility charms on each of her three companions, and finished up with one on herself — rendering the entire team perfectly translucent.

Meanwhile, the arrival of the contingent of goblin guards had not gone unnoticed by the freed slaves. Men and women alike — human, elf, and halfling — disentangled their cocks and pussies from the largely prone and broken goblin girls whom they had been busy hatefucking into mindlessness. Grasping a hold of whatever weapons or tools they could scavenge from the bodies of the dead greenskins or those clothes that they themselves had ripped off of the little green lolis, the legion of naked prisoners clashed furiously with the goblins.

This transition from a largely sexual battle into one of more conventional methods provided the perfect cover for the now invisible party of adventurers to sneak through the gothic tower’s enormous arched entryway — their presence already forgotten by the humanoids they had worked to free, and completely unnoticed by the goblin squad. Once inside, Lexi was once again strongly reminded of a towering gothic cathedral in many ways. The building’s ceiling soared high above the floor, rib-vaulted arches supported by towering columns of black marble on every side of the nave into which the exterior doors opened.

As their gazes wander upwards, lost in the crumbling intricacies of the arched ceiling’s ornamentation, the party became aware of the echoed sound of voices chanting coming from somewhere above.

At the head of the invisible caravan, Lexi pushed ahead, spotting a spiral stairwell beside one of the massive pillars. The goblin guards outside had mentioned something about a high priestess, so if the Starseed was here, Lexi’s experience with innumerable J-RPGs told her that there was a one hundred percent chance that she was its guardian. One after the other, each girl still grasping a fistful of Gretel’s silvery cord to keep them clumped tightly together while invisible, the four adventurers ascended up the narrow spiral staircase — the sounds of chanting growing louder and louder with each passing step.

Coming around to top of the stair, the tight spiral corridor opened up into a long and wide hallway. At the end, there used to be a door. However, in the tower’s ruinous state, all that remained there now was a crumbling arched doorway. There was no doubt in Lexi’s mind that the chanting was coming directly from whatever room was on the other wide of that arch.

Taking care to step as lightly as possible, the four adventurers continued forward, advancing towards the ruined arch. As they approached, Lexi, still leading the column, was the first to see two figures within. The room itself was an octagonal chamber currently devoid of any furniture, but ornamented with the same gothic stone flourishes as the large nave below. In the very center stood an ancient looking goblin woman, her green skin wrinkled beyond belief and looking to Lexi’s eye to be as thin as rice paper. She wore a hugely ornate tiara and black robes embroidered with a rich brocade on the front depicting some kind of sunburst design. Though in her head, Lexi had known that goblins — like any creatures — would age, there was something surreal about coming face to face with a little old loli.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.