Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 64: An Orgy of Hatefucking

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 64: An Orgy of Hatefucking - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

As Lexi’s gaze panned the situation which had developed around her while she was under the grips of the curse’s pink haze, she realized that she had found herself in the midst of a battle — albeit quite a different sort of battle to those she and her fellow adventurers had fought recently. The futanari paladin might have thought herself at least somewhat desensitized to the sight of sex acts being performed out in the open after everything she had experienced so far within Fantasy Adventure Quest. However, she was wholly unprepared for the scale, variety, or tenacity of the veritable orgy that her plan had apparently been successful instigating.

“Fucking hell,” she uttered in a low whisper, struggling to take in the multitude of rage-fueled sexual torments being enacted by the now freed slaves — both men and women — upon the goblins who had been feminized temporarily into girls by Lexi’s spell.

Apparently the sonic boom caused by Samantha’s most excellent new spell, Thunder Clap, combined with the freed slaves’ overwhelming number — the nearly sixty slaves against just under twenty goblins yielding a three-to-one ratio — had resulted in a completely one-sided sexual battle. Apart from the goblin Lexi herself had just creampied into mindlessness, the remaining eighteen or nineteen little green lolis were all being dominated in just about every way Lexi could imagine by at least two humanoids at once, but with many groups containing three or four human, elf, or halfling participants.

For all the variety presented by the orgy of white on green flesh surrounding Lexi, however, the one thing she observed as being common to all of the pairings were the attitudes with which the humanoids undertook their actions. Certainly, there was none of the affection and joyous love that Lexi and her three beautiful companions shared when they fucked each other, nor was there any of the depraved and purely self-serving lust which Lexi had seen on display as the goblin males raped their female captives. On the contrary, despite the throbbing erections sported by every humanoid male the futanari laid eyes on, their faces displayed not a trace of anything resembling lust.

Each one was, rather, a mask of the purest rage. Physiological responses aside, this was not sex being performed for the purposes of any kind of pleasure. It was vicious and brutal hatefucking — pure and simple.

The first such group that Lexi took the time to fully examine ended up being a quartet of three humans and a single goblin girl. The two men, their cocks stiff as could be were holding the loli goblin’s arms, pinning her shoulders and head to the ground as she struggled in their iron grips. The human woman, had all four fingers of one hand rammed down the goblin’s throat, gagging the girl such that trains of throat slop flowed freely down her green skin, intermingling with the tears that streaked her cheeks. The human woman’s other hand was fully occupied as well, her fist being lodged up to the wrist inside the little goblin’s tight pussy. The woman was fisting the goblin with such force and vigor that the small creature’s hips had been lifted off the ground.

“Take it!” the woman yelled, her face terrifying in its rage. “How do you like a fist in your fucking cunt?!”

“That’s right, you green bitch!” one of the men shouted, as his comrade simply laughed cruelly at the antics of the other two.

Just a few feet away, Lexi spied a scene that looked straight out of a seriously hardcore porn video. Another little goblin girl was being double penetrated by a pair of elves. One lay on his back, thrusting up into the goblin’s pussy, while his counterpart knelt behind her, pummeling her green asshole with his thin elven cock. Despite the brutality of the double fucking, Lexi was momentarily struck at the femininity of the elves. If they had not been fully nude with stiff cocks on display, the paladin thought she might have mistaken them for being girls, so delicate and beautiful were their faces and lithe bodies. While the pair of elves dominated the goblin’s lower fuck holes, a child-sized halfling woman had a fistful of the goblin’s hair clutched tightly, slapping her face repeatedly, and spitting into her mouth each time the green loli gasped for a breath from the relentless abuse.

The elven males were grimly silent as they fucked the goblin’s tight little holes. The same could not be said for the halfling girl, who, heaped abuse upon the loli goblin with every slap to her face.

“I’ll bet you like that,” she shouted. “Don’t you, you fucking slut!?”

Lexi was taken aback at the amount of rage that spewed forth from such a small body as she watched the tiny halfling at work. Tearing her eyes away from that particular scene, she glanced to the other side of the field, her attention arrested by a particularly brutal fivesome. The paladin saw a little goblin ass up in the air, her legs poking out beside the head of a human woman with a shock of red hair. The redhead was furiously lapping at the goblin’s cunt while at the same time thrusting her fist far past the wrist into the little green loli’s asshole, and deep into the tight confines of her bowels.

The goblin’s arms were pinned tightly to the ground by two halfling males, while a third sat sat atop the goblin’s face, in a sixty-nine position, forcing his shota cock down the goblin’s throat. The two halflings holding the goblin girl’s arms down jerked their own cocks, apparently keeping themselves ready to trade out with their kinsmen. They chuckled darkly as his balls repeatedly slapped the goblin in the forehead each time his cock bottomed out inside her throat. The smacking sound of his slapping balls intermingled with the goblin’s gagging gasps for breath. But at no point did the halfling relent. Whatever small breaths the struggling goblin girl was able to take had to be around the girth of the halfling’s invading cock as it plugged her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.