Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 63: Danica Cleans House

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 63: Danica Cleans House - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Not one to be left out of the action, while the trio on the ground were busy both facilitating and perpetrating the fucking of the large crop of freshly feminized goblins, Danica spied a final opportunity to put her main area of expertise to use. Largely ignoring the clump of prone goblin girls who had just been laid flat by Samantha’s sonic boom, the elf’s eyes roamed along the borders of the market, looking for any greenskins which might have escaped either Lexi or Samantha’s respective spells — and could thus still post a threat to her friends on the ground.

Though it appeared to Danica that all of the goblins who had been in the vicinity of the slave pens had fallen victim to both of her teammate’s spells — which drew a dark chuckle from the elf — her face tightened and grew grim when her gaze took in the perimeter. Four of the goblins had apparently been outside the range of Lexi’s Feminization spell and were still in full possession of their green cocks. Not only that, but despite the situation rapidly developing among their kinsmen — or rather kinswomen — this quartet was still happily occupied by dipping their cocks into the three girls locked into the pillories as “free samples” by the slavers.

“Abominations,” she whispered, eyes wide with barely suppressed rage and indignation as she took in the scene, attempting to map out the best way to neutralize all four of the goblins without risking the girls’ lives. “I will end this.”

The tiny halfling girl — who, though a fully-grown adult, possessed a stature which to human and elf eyes appeared almost child-like in proportions and size — was locked into the smallest of the three pillories standing up. Her mop of curly brown hair covered her face, nearly obscuring the enormous hazel eyes that looked out with a dead stare from beneath the brunette locks. Thick globs of cum dripped slowly out of those brown curls, remains of a facial given to her by some other goblin, but now being shook loose from the hard smacking thrusts into her tiny body’s asshole being delivered from yet another goblin from behind.

Danica’s ire grew even more fiery as her eyes panned right, seeing the pilloried elf next to the halfling girl. Similar enough in their builds and general appearance, if not for the elf’s bedraggled pixie cut of pink hair, she and Danica might have looked to be cousins. And, although Danica was sure that she did not personally know this elf, their race’s numbers were small enough that it was entirely plausible that there was some relation between the two of them — however distant. That made what was happening to the poor elf so much harder for Danica to bear.

One goblin was forcing his cock so far into the elf’s throat that, even from her perch up on the mountainside, Danica could see her throat bulging out and contorted as it struggled to accommodate the invading organ’s thickness. The rough thrusts were accompanied by brutal slaps to the girl’s face, each one leaving a bright red welt wherever the green palm struck. Behind her, another of the goblin shotas hunched over the elf’s back, balls slapping noisily against her clit as he hammered her pussy with fast and deep thrusts.

The third of the three pilloried girls, the busty human with the twin red braids, had her ass upturned with a single goblin standing behind her. The difference in size between the two was such that the child-sized goblin’s face was almost at level with the redhead’s hips as she stood locked into the pillory. Her giant tits swung pendulously as her body was rocked back and forth from the brutal fisting the goblin behind her was delivering.

The little green creature stroked his cock with one hand while ramming the other almost elbow deep into the bound woman’s cunt. Sickeningly, Danica realized that the only reason the goblin’s fist was able to penetrate her cunt so easily was that it was so full of goblin cum, that her raw and abused pussy lips were covered in thick white globs that had leaked out from the repeated creampies, and a foamy white discharge from the cum deposited inside her by who knew how many goblins being churned by this one’s brutal fisting.

Shaken by the display, Danica took a deep breath to steady herself. Then, she reached into her quiver and began drawing arrows.

The first arrow pierced the goblin doggy-fucking the little halfling right between the eyes. Danica’s position gave her a decent angle of attack from the front and right side, and this goblin was — fortunately for the ranger — watching his kinsmen double team the elf while he dipped his own wick in the tiny halfling’s cunt. The cracking sound when the arrow split his skull was loud enough that it echoed throughout the valley, reaching Danica’s ears all the way up in her sniper’s nest. His head snapped back from the impact, dropping his body to the ground as it naturally followed the same motion, his cock slipping out of the halfling’s pussy one final time as the goblin blew last load all over his own dying corpse.

“One down...”

Danica knocked her second arrow with a rapid fluidity that spoke of countless hours of training, the eighty year-old elf’s intimate familiarity with her weapon far surpassing anything of which her shorter-lived friends were capable. Again, her bow sang as the string twanged, releasing a shaft of feathered death set to rain down from above. And, once again, her arrow found its mark, piercing through the forearm of the goblin who, at that moment, was wrist-deep in the redhead’s sopping cunt. The iron shaft passed directly between the creature’s ulna and radius — embedding itself deep inside the goblin’s gut and pinning the arm in place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.