Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 62: A Goblin Cunt for a Goblin Curse

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 62: A Goblin Cunt for a Goblin Curse - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

In the immediate wake of Samantha’s Thunder Clap, Lexi came down hard, landing directly on top of the goblin whose crotch had been the focal point of her own Feminization Cluster Bomb spell. Like the other goblins affected by the coordinated double-spell whammy delivered by the two adventurers, the little green loli atop whom Lexi landed was completely dazed. This gave the futanari paladin a chance to admire her handiwork, and was surprised to see just how damned cute the child-sized green girl beneath her was.

As Lexi’s eyes devoured the delicious little loli frame, her mind swam in the knowledge that this was also a gender-swapped goblin, who — after just having been knocked almost unconscious by Samantha’s sonic wave — probably did not even begin to fully comprehend the change Lexi had wrought upon its body. Something about this nexus of events really struck a chord with Lexi, and the paladin was not entirely shocked to feel her own cock growing long and thick as it stiffened noticeably beneath her tabard — the top of the engorged organ now pressing into the loli’s stomach beneath her.

If I was looking for a hentai manga to get off to, Lexi mused to herself. This combination tags would definitely spark my interest. I guess I’ve really got to hand it to the game’s architects. They sure did their fucking homework on me when they orchestrated this scenario. Hell, they probably predicted which spells I’d chose at this new level, knowing that I’d try something like this.

Lexi was just about to lament the fact that she, unfortunately, did not have time to personally enjoy this particular loli in the way that her now throbbing cock was hoping for when an all too familiar pink haze began to descend over her field of vision. The nascent erection which had been steadily growing on its own was rocketed into an almost painful hardness, with Lexi’s entire consciousness becoming focused on that pulsing organ. Through the thickening pink haze, her perception shifted from one of critical rationality to a myopically focused need and hunger to plunge her hard cock into the nearest wet hole.

Before her rationality completely departed, replaced by the curse’s lust-fueled bestial desires, Lexi laughed to herself at how fitting the situation was. “I guess there’s nothing like a goblin pussy to satiate a goblin curse,” she said softly, lifting her tabard to reveal the glorious thick cock that extended proudly from the crest of her labia, pulsing with hunger to penetrate and fill the small body over which Lexi knelt. And with that last thought, all coherence and willpower departed Lexi, leaving an incredibly horny futanari with one — and only one — goal.

Strong hands ripped and tore the loose-fitting clothes from the goblin’s body, revealing the soft feminine figure into which it had been transfigured. The lean musculature of the shota body that Lexi had first seen was now a deliciously soft and slightly curving form more reminiscent of a young girl than anything else — complete with tiny budding breasts, a graceful curve to the waist and hips, and a lusciously hairless pussy whose lips had yet to taste the sweet stiffness of any cock.

Lexi spread the small goblin’s legs apart, her plump little pussy opening like a green flower before the futanari’s throbbing erection. The arousal that the goblin had been experiencing while still a male had apparently carried over through the spell’s transformation. And now, instead of a stiffening cock, the region between the goblin’s legs was a well-lubricated pussy. Though the insensible creature would certainly have no conscious notion of what its new body desired, the flesh itself knew exactly what it wanted. It wanted what any pussy desired — to be filled by a nice big piece of meat.

Lexi’s own cock was similarly lubricating itself, spilling copious amounts of precum from the tip, which ran down the veiny shaft in glistening rivulets, coating the throbbing organ in a slick wet sheen. The futanari crawled in between the little green loli’s legs, gripped her massive cock in one hand — which was girthy under normal circumstances, but appeared almost comically large in comparison to the pint-sized goblin between whose legs she crawled — and spread wide the goblin girl’s pussy lips with the other. Licking her lips, Lexi leaned in, pushing the tip of her cock into the delectable tightness of the loli goblin’s cunt, the curse-stricken futanari absolutely reveling in the steaming hot constriction of the snug hole.

“Ahhh!” came the cry from the feminized goblin.

At the moment Lexi’s dick first penetrated the creature’s ultra-sensitive folds, burrowing into depths which had not previously even existed in its physiology, the goblin’s eyes popped open. Awareness flooded into her mind as consciousness returned, and quite naturally, the first thing the newly made goblin girl became aware of was the fact that an extremely girthy cock had just begun slipping into her pussy. The triad of realizations that not only did she have a pussy now, that she was in fact a she, and that the very same paladin who the goblin had — only moments ago — been looking forward to fucking was in fact fucking her all coalesced to rain down on the little goblin like a ton of bricks.

Panic flooded into the loli goblin’s pretty hazel eyes the minute the enormous orbs popped open. And yet, that panic was tinged with an unmistakable undercurrent of lust — something Lexi would have recognized had she herself not been completely out of her mind due to the curse. Nonetheless, the goblin found herself both powerless to stop the much larger and enormously stronger futanari paladin from completing the first penetrating stroke that broke the seal on this new feminized body’s cunt, and at the same time felt her own body responding in a way which confused and terrified the goblin. Not only did she enjoy the feeling of a thick cock forcing its way between her pussy lips and into her tight cunt, she — or at least her body — loved it and wanted more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.