Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 61: Slaves No More

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 61: Slaves No More - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

At the same time that Lexi’s spell, the Feminization Cluster Bomb, had just transformed nearly two-dozen horny goblins from shotas into little green lolis, Samantha and Gretel took full advantage of the chaos Lexi and Danica created to start setting the prisoners free. Dispelling the invisibility charm so that the slaves would know they were being aided by fellow humanoids, Gretel and Samantha appeared suddenly at the door to the wooden pen holding the male slaves. Though the men were too far removed from the activity centered around the paladin to see exactly what was happening, they knew that something unexpected had begun. Although, in their thoroughly beaten-down and dispirited states, not a man among them dared to hope that the ruckus might actually lead to freedom for them or their women.

All of that changed with a enormous and thickly muscled warrior woman appeared out of thin air before them.

“One moment,” Samantha said brusquely. “Please stand back from the door as far as you can.”

Their eyes hardly believing what they were seeing, the men closest to the door scrambled to back up fast, seeing the huge monk crack her knuckles and flex her thickly stacked bronze muscles in preparation for something. Seeing that they men had given her some room on the opposite side of the door, Samantha backed up a few paces, and then exploded into a sprint, placing her melon-sized shoulder directly in line with the door’s iron-shod hinges. With a roar that resounded throughout the entire valley, the monk crashed into and through the door — leaving a wreckage of splintered wood and twisted iron in her wake.

“Quickly!” the monk commanded, her voice booming in the ensuing stunned silence. “We have risked much to help you make your escape, and time is of the utmost.”

“That’s right!” the chipper pink haired mage added in. “You heard my big pal here. So, let’s get a move on!”

As if woken from a dream — or rather a nightmare — the men staggered from the pen. At first they trickled out slowly, but then the came bursting out in a torrent when the realization finally began to sink in that these two adventurers were actually offering them their freedom and their lives. Getting to each man as quickly as they could, the pair of girls removed the leather bonds around the — now former — slaves’ wrists. Gretel produces a small knife, and began slicing through these, while Samantha’s prodigious strength proved sufficient to simply snap the leather thongs as if they were pieces of twine.

“Now that you’re free,” Gretel called out to the crowd of nearly thirty naked men. “It’s time to get revenge on those motherfucking greenskins that tried to make slaves of you!”

On cue, Samantha strode forth from the crowd, positioning herself in between the horde of goblin lolis surrounding Lexi and the newly freed men. Assuming a deep stance, the monk took a deep breath, tensing each thick corded muscle in her bronze body. That alone was enough to cause a number of the men to gape in awe, her shredded physique being such a dominating presence in and of itself. What followed next cemented in their minds that this massive woman was not just an adventurer, but was a hero. Samantha’s hands shot forth clapping together with as much force as her body could exert as she bellowed out the command word for a martial spell.

Thunder Clap!

A sonic shockwave so powerful that the ripples it created in the very air in front of Samantha could be seen by the gaping crowd of naked men behind her. As soon as Lexi had heard Samantha begin to shout out the spell’s incantation, the paladin had sunk her sword as deeply into the ground as she could — initially terrifying the goblin directly in front of her, whose pussy she had just been grabbing. Lexi gripped the handle for dear life, struggling to hold on as the sonic shockwave rolled over her. So powerful was the blast that Lexi’s feet were knocked out from underneath her momentarily, her entire body extending in an almost horizontal plane as she desperately held onto her sword’s handle.

The goblins did not have a chance. Every single one of the freshly feminized greenskins was knocked flat by the blast, completely dazed from the massive pressure differential caused by the sonic blast, which destroyed their equilibrium and left each little green girl too dizzy to even think about standing up. As one, they all lay there, rolling on the ground slowly, clutching their ears, eyes bulging from sudden wave of pain that had rippled through them. Although, at first, none of them cried out in pain, not because they did not feel it, but because the wind had been knocked out of them by the monk’s powerful blast.

Etheric Bonds!

In the wake of the utter devastation to the field wrought by Samantha, Gretel came in with a spell of her own, binding the nearest goblin about the arms and torso with a pair of gleaming etheric bands, which held the prone greenskin girl tightly. Not wasting a moment, the mage rushed up to the bound goblin, and using the same small utility knife with which she had cut the men’s bonds, Gretel deftly cut off the loose trousers the goblin wore. Where there had, only seconds ago, been a hard cock, there now lay a wet and eager pussy — its smooth and hairless green lips spread open for all to see.

Hardly knowing what to think about the rapidly developing situation, the freed men simply gaped in confused amazement at the spectacle on display. Though, more than a few of them felt surges of blood begin to flow into their cocks at the sight of the little green loli pussy.

“There’s not a lot of time for explanations,” Gretel shouted — hoping to sidestep entirely the question of how two dozen goblin males had been transformed into females. “But now’s the time for you to get some revenge on these greenskins while they’ve got pussies to fuck!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.