Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 58: New Spells and Continued Journey

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 58: New Spells and Continued Journey - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Taking advantage of the current lull in activity, and content that Gretel and Danica would take good care of Samantha, Lexi scrolled through the exhaustive list of potential new spells available to her.

I think I’d rather get several lower-level spells right now. That way, if need be, I can spread them out during the course of a battle, and not end up putting all my eggs in one basket.

Starting at the top and working her way down, the first spell that really caught Lexi’s attention was called Feminization, and appeared to operate in a very similar manner to her Futanarization spell — with one key difference.

Spell Attribute Description
Name Feminization
Level 3
Spell Points 5
Duration 5 min. (+ 1 min. per level)
Range Touch
Requirements Caster must lay hands on the subject’s genitals
Effects Temporarily transforms both the external and internal sexual organs of a man into those of a woman for the spell’s duration; replacing the penis with a vagina, growing breasts, etc.
Caveats Spell will have no effect on females or futanari

This could make for some seriously fucked up confusion in the middle of a battle! the paladin thought, an enormous grin splitting her face. Just imagine how some big burly asshole would respond to getting turned into a girl mid-fight.

The paladin’s mind raced with potential possibilities, each lewder and more perverted than the last, all of which ended up with her pumping thick loads of cum into her enemies’ magical pussies while their own minds struggled to comprehend the transformations they had undergone.

Definitely getting that one, Lexi concluded. So, since that was a third level spell, that leaves me with three more “points” that I can use this time around.

The futanari continued mentally scrolling through the list of spells, running each one through a battery of imaginary scenarios, in an attempt to determine which would add the most impact to her growing magical arsenal. Her search stopped as she read the description for a second level spell called Cluster Bomb. The implications of how this could be stacked with something like Futanarization or Feminization hit Lexi with such force that she actually forgot to breathe for a moment.

Spell Attribute Description
Name Cluster Bomb
Level 2
Spell Points 3
Duration As per adjoining spell
Range 10 ft. radius from caster (+ 1 ft. per level)
Requirements Caster must append the Cluster Bomb command word to the intended spell (e.g. Heal Minor Wounds Cluster Bomb); for adjoining spells requiring physical contact between the caster and subject, the caster only needs to make contact with one subject with all others only needing to be within the spell’s range
Effects Combines with spells whose effects are limited to a single subject, expanding that to all subjects within the Cluster Bomb’s area of impact

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

A maniacally wicked laugh came unbidden to Lexi, shaking her shoulders as her hands trembled in anticipation at the sheer mayhem she realized that could be sown with the right use of this spell. A positively devilish scheme took shape in the paladin’s mind as to how she might best handle a large group of opponents in their next battle. Rubbing her hands together, she selected Cluster Bomb without any further hesitation, leaving her with a single “point” left to spend on this magical shopping trip.

The final spell that Lexi settled on was nothing as dramatic as either of the preceding two, but seemed like it could have definite uses in any kind of combat situation. And, given the narrowness of her team’s margin of victory tonight, Lexi was sure that she would need every possible advantage in whatever awaited them at the Abbey of Xoth. The final spell she chose was called Blink, and appeared to be quite the handy little spell for getting out of a tight spot.

Spell Attribute Description
Name Blink
Level 1
Spell Points 1
Duration N/A
Range 10 ft. from caster (+1 ft. per level) and must be within the caster’s line of sight
Requirements Caster must be able to see the destination
Effects Will teleport the caster and all items of clothing and equipment instantly to any position within the spell’s available range
Caveats Cannot be used to teleport any living beings (e.g. NPCs, animals)

Her housekeeping now complete, the still injured paladin wearily rose to her feet, acutely aware of the myriad aches and pains coming from the region of her chest that had been slammed by the orc captain’s warhammer. With slow and deliberate steps, she plodded painfully over to her three companions. The paladin’s heart was glad to see that, whatever injuries Samantha had sustained during the battle, the enormously muscled warrior woman appeared to be at least conscious and upright.

“How’re you feeling?” Lexi asked the monk, clasping her thick bronzed deltoid in one hand when she reached the trio.

“Better now,” Samantha replied slowly. “Thanks mostly to my two friends here. I would certainly have perished had it not been for Danica’s intervention and Gretel’s subsequent healing arts.”

Gretel gently patted the monk’s broad back. “Don’t mention it! After all, what’re friends for it not pulling your ass out of the fire, right?”

“Just so,” the monk said, her thin lips tugged upwards on one side into a faint smile.

True to form, Danica — apparently completely unable to process praise of any sort — simply stood there blushing, red ears quivering madly, while she stared intently at her feet.

“Our fair elf maid excluded, the rest of us are all pretty much beat to shit,” Lexi said, gingerly taking a seat beside Samantha, and silently pulling up the refreshed table of the team’s collective stats.

Role Name Race Class Level XP HP SP MP
Leader Lexi Human Paladin 6 28,750 15/45 4/10 11/11
Follower Gretel Human Mage 2 8,000 13/22 9/20 2/6
Follower Samantha Human Monk 3 10,250 10/30 1/7 8/8
Follower Danica Elf Ranger 3 12,000 30/30 7/7 9/9

“From what Samantha told us last night, we should be able to reach the abbey today, but I’m honestly not sure what our best course of action is here, so I’d like to get your opinions. Should we take a breather here and focus on healing ourselves and refilling our respective magical reservoirs? Or, would that just put us in more danger of getting hit by another group of riders like we did tonight?”

Danica tentatively raised her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.