Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 57: Cumming Back to Wakefulness

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 57: Cumming Back to Wakefulness - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Consciousness returned to Lexi as awareness rocketed back into her body due to the explosive sensations of a toe-curling orgasm emanating from both her cock and cunt at the same time. Her eyes popped open to a truly wondrous sight, so much so that it made her wonder if the grueling battle with the warg riders had all been a terrible nightmare. Gretel’s beautiful face, framed with her lightly curled pink locks filled Lexi’s entire field of vision at first. The mage’s ruby lips were wrapped tightly around the tip of Lexi’s thick futa cock, forming a perfect seal to that Gretel’s mouth captured every spurting rope of hot cum that Lexi was, at that moment, pumping out.

You’ve Been Hit!
-5 MP (6/11)

“Gahhh!” Lexi moaned, the powerful suction from Gretel’s velvety soft mouth sending rapturous waves down to the root of her cock. The mage’s eyes crinkled with delight, seeing that Lexi had not only awoken, but that she was — once again — in full possession of herself.

“Woohoo!” came a cry of almost child-like glee from somewhere beneath the seemingly endless expanse of Gretel’s ample bosoms.

As Lexi’s eyes traveled downward from the crystalline blue orbs looking out at her from beneath the softly feathered pink bangs covering the mage’s forehead, she saw that the entire shaft of her cock was squeezed between Gretel’s enormous breasts, which the mage pressed together tightly with her hands, lightly massaging her large nipples. Not only that, but beneath those pillowy breasts, Lexi sensed an unseen — but certainly not unfelt — hand with what must have been four tiny fingers shoved as deep inside her tight cunt as they would go, massaging her G-spot from the inside out as Gretel expertly milked her cock.

Lexi’s mind struggled to catch up with the chain of events that led to this impromptu battlefield threesome which culminated in one girl’s lips wrapped around her cock and another almost wrist deep in her pussy.

Craning her head amid the spasmodic waves of pleasure that wracked her body, Lexi spied the tiny elf as being the second culprit here. A goofy grin spread across Danica’s face when her emerald eyes met Lexi’s gaze, and the paladin was not the least bit shocked to see that in addition to having nearly her entire fist crammed into Lexi’s pussy, the elf had her own legs spread and was also furiously rubbing her own cunt — the almost drunken look in her eyes telling Lexi that Danica had mostly likely just experience her own orgasm as well.

In typical futanari fashion, Lexi’s explosive orgasm, combined with the enormous quantities of cum her body produced, eventually got the better of Gretel. While the mage made a truly valiant effort to swallow everything down, eventually it became too much for her to handle. The seal made by her lips broke, and cum began spilling out around the edges, running down Lexi’s shaft in thick white rivulets. Yanking her fingers out of both her and Lexi’s pussies, Danica took this as her cue to jump in and start “helping” Gretel.

The elf’s delicate tongue began walking its way up from the crest of Lexi’s labia where the root of her thick cock began, lapping up stray ropes of cum as they dripped and rolled down the shaft. Although, as Gretel’s massive tits were still squeezed tightly around Lexi’s cock, not a lot of cum was leaking down to Danica’s level below, but was pooling in the mage’s cleavage. As soon as Danica had cleaned up everything below, the tiny elf snaked her way in between Gretel and Lexi, noisily slurping cum from the large pool that had formed atop the mage’s breasts, scooping it into her eager mouth with her fingers, trying to gobble up every last drop.

Before long, the cum-hungry elf had completely drained the large pool of cum which had collected in Gretel’s ample cleavage, and had licked the tops of her tits clean. Danica’s nimble tongue walked its way up the remainder of Lexi’s shaft, like a snake climbing a tree, collecting every last drop of white creamy goodness until she reached the mage’s lips, still wrapped tightly around the futa’s glans, milking her leader’s cock of the last shuddering globs of cum it shot into the luxurious confines of her mouth. Almost prying the mage’s lips away, Lexi expected the elf to dive down onto her cock, but was taken aback when Danica locked lips with Gretel in a passionate kiss filled with swapped saliva and cum.

As the two beautiful adventurers made out, one a voluptuously curvy human and the other an elf so small and petite she could be mistaken for a young teen girl, Lexi pulled herself up on her elbows. The paladin ran a hand through her blonde bangs, looking around at the absolute carnage enveloping their once peaceful campsite. She thought that she remembered everything up until the battle’s culmination, when she had decapitated the orc captain. But, apparently, there was some kind of gap in her memory, since she had no recollection of anything prior to she orgasm she had just been amazingly given by Gretel and Danica’s combined forces.

“So...” Lexi said, her voice breaking the smacking sounds of her comrade’s sloppy kisses. “Anyone want to fill me in on what I missed?”

Gretel broke the kiss with Danica, a thick strand of saliva, cum, or some mixture of the two connecting their lips. “Well,” the mage replied, licking her lips and swallowing down a final gulp of Lexi’s seed. “You were bleeding really bad from that last shot you took to the side, so I came over to at least get you healed up enough so that wouldn’t end up just bleeding out.”

Hearing this, Lexi ran her hand over the hole that had been punched in her plate mail by the spike end of the orc captain’s warhammer. Through the hole, she thankfully felt nothing but cool and dry skin — not the gaping and bloody hole in her side that Gretel had apparently patched up after the paladin lost consciousness.

“But as soon as she did that,” Danica piped in, her smiling eyes huge and luminous in the predawn light which now crept up from the horizon. “Your thingie got huge, and your eyes started glowing all pink, and then—”

“You can probably guess how the rest of it happened,” Gretel cut in, throwing a wink to the paladin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.