Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 55: Danica to the Rescue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 55: Danica to the Rescue - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Danica looked down from her perch, fire filling the young elf’s eyes as she surveyed the scene below. With the unearthly smooth speed that could only come from literal decades of practice, the elf drew and shot two arrows — one after the other — straight into the hobgoblin whose foot she had previously pinned to the ground. The first arrow thudded into the creature’s chest and the second penetrated straight through his throat, the flaring iron-tipped arrowhead exiting the side of his neck with a gory spray of blood and spaghetti-like strands of his shredded trachea.

As the dying hobgoblin spewed its last gurgled attempts at drawing breath, ultimately collapsing here he stood, this left only a single warg out of the two pairs of mounted warg riders which had encircled Danica’s position in their attempt to flush her out. The situation with her comrades was becoming more dire by the minute. As the elf weighed her options she saw that although Lexi appeared to be handling herself quite well, Samantha was getting cut up pretty bad by her mounted opponent, and Gretel’s — mercifully unconscious — body was being violently raped by the little green hobgoblin and his almost comically large dick.

Danica’s eyes went wide when she realized the extent of her comrade’s plights, knowing then that it was up to her to help save them, just as they had saved her only the day prior.

“But what can I do from up here?” the elf mused to herself.

But then, the remaining warg from the pair originally belonging to the two now-dead hobgoblins dispatched to capture her once again leaped up, attempting to take a bit out of the young elf’s tender leg. The beast’s jump fell far short of reaching Danica, but it sparked an incredibly daring idea in her mind, one that filled her with a healthy amount of trepidation, but even more excitement.

That should work!” she exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly as she slipped her arm between the bow and its string, stowing it once again across her back.

Her elfin grace on full display, Danica hopped to her feet, balancing atop the branch like it was the easiest thing in the world. Holding her arms out delicately to balance, she nimbly ran down the branch towards the far narrowing branches that forked off from the large one on which she had sat.

“Here goes nothing!”

When the elf reached the junction, she leaped up, grabbing a hold on one of the smaller flexible branches as she arced out into the tree’s foliage. The small branch was just barely strong enough to hold the tiny elf’s weight without breaking, but was thankfully flexible enough to bend in just the way that Danica hoped it would. The leap’s momentum sent the ranger careening through the air in an arc, swinging from the branch like Tarzan. Her timing was somehow perfect, and the apogee of the swing brought Danica precisely in line with the warg. She released her grip on the branch, and landed hard right on top of the enormous wolf’s back.

Knowing that the wolf would attempt to throw her off as soon as it realized what had happened — it would tolerate a hobgoblin, but there was no way it would allow itself to be ridden by an elf — Danica pulled our a pair of small knives cleverly concealed in the top of each of her boots. Gripping the knives with the blades pointing down, the elf dug the tips deep into the warg’s thickly muscled shoulders, hoping that this would both give her a strong enough handhold to keep from being thrown, and a means to steer her new mount in at least the general direction she hoped to go.

Directly across the line of burning brands was the first of two comrades that the elf hoped to rescue.

The unconscious pink haired mage had been hoisted into a classic ass-up-face-down position by the hobgoblin. Larger than a goblin, he could not stand up straight to fuck her doggy style, but he was a bit to small to do it on his knees. So, in the spirit of compromise, the green monster squatted behind Gretel’s thick ass and thighs as he slammed his big cock mercilessly into her tight pink pussy. His fingers sank deep into the soft flesh around the mage’s hips, as the hobgoblin pulled the unconscious girl towards him with each thrust, mimicking active intercourse with what was essentially just a meat puppet at that point.

Not only did the hobgoblin not seem to care that Gretel was unconscious, a look at his face showed nothing but pure exultation in his expression. The creature bared his long pointed canine teeth, grunting and panting happily each time he slammed his cock deep into Gretel’s cunt. His green balls slapped noisily against the tops of her pussy lips and clit, and his leanly muscled thighs sent waves of ripples through the soft and exceedingly ample flesh of the mage’s beautifully curved ass. The pace of his thrusts growing faster and faster, it was clear that the hobgoblin was rapidly approaching the point of no return, preparing to fill Gretel’s cunt with all the cum he could pump.

This disgusting mockery of the beautiful act of love to which Danica has only just been introduced enraged the elf. Fires burned in Danica’s eyes as she steered her unwitting mount through the circle of burning brands, making a beeline directly for the hobgoblin rapist.

“Get off her!” Danica yelled out.

The elf’s shout stunned the hobgoblin, whose frame of perception had been narrowly focused on nothing but his cock pistoning into the luxuriously tight human pussy until that very moment. What he saw, however, when he finally managed to tear his eyes away from the glorious intersection of cock and cunt was a warg-riding elf leaping towards him out of the ring of fire that encircled the adventurers’ encampment. Unfortunately for he hobgoblin, it was precisely at that moment that the floodgates of his orgasm opened up, leaving his body wholly unable to do anything but clutch desperately at the prone mage’s thick hips as his balls tightened up, and his cock pumped load after load of thick white cream into the depths of Gretel’s pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.