Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 50: Threesome with Two Futas

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 50: Threesome with Two Futas - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

The shadow of Lexi’s massive erection fell over Gretel’s face as she looked up hopefully at the sound of her party leader’s voice. The mage hopped up to her feet, and nearly bowled the paladin over with a hug, crushing the stiff futa cock between Lexi’s tight abs and her own rather cushiony tummy. Gretel gave Lexi a quick peck on the cheek, lingering to whisper into her ear.

“If this is what it’s like every time you fuck one of us,” the mage said lustily. “It’s a wonder you do anything other than fuck me and the monk senseless.”

“So, I take it you enjoyed your toy?” Lexi asked coyly.

Shiiit!” Gretel said, chuckling. “If that thing hadn’t magicked itself away right after I came, I’d be filling Samantha up with another load right now.”

“Actually,” the monk said dryly from over Gretel’s shoulder. She had rolled over onto her back, and had her heels up on the mossy surface of the flat rock, presenting her cum drenched cunt for both the mage and paladin to see. “If I am to be filled again, something might first need to be done with the seed you have already left behind.” To emphasize the point, she made a “V” with her fingers, spreading her slick brown lips apart, causing a thick glob of gooey cum to plop onto the moss between her legs. “As you can see, I am still quite full.”

“...”

Lexi and Gretel were both completely dumbstruck, taken completely off guard by the unexpected — and extremely dry — humor humor from the monk. But, as soon as they realized the joke for what it was, both girls devolved into a fit of giggles, clutching each other for support as they doubled over with laughter.

“It warms my heart that you two are enjoying my joke,” Samantha interrupted, the dry tone still carrying in her voice. “However, the fact still remains that Gretel made quite a mess...”

“I gotcha covered, girl!” Lexi broke away from Gretel, kneeling down right in front of the monk’s cum covered slit, her nose inches away from the quivering ropes of Gretel’s goo which hung from her glistening brown lips. “Lemme just take care of one small detail first.” And then, before Gretel knew what was happening, Lexi slid two fingers deftly up into the mage’s own wet cunt, pressing hard against her G-spot as she intoned once more the command word of a spell which was quickly becoming one of Lexi’s favorites.

Futanarization!

Before Lexi could see the fruits of her spell begin to blossom from Gretel’s rapidly expanding clit, the paladin had slipped her fingers out of the mage, turning her full attention on the cum covered Samantha, who lay spread out before her like a cream-filled dessert platter. Gripping the monk’s thickly muscled thighs in each hand, Lexi dove in face first, sloppily lapping up as much of the mage’s cum as she could with the enthusiasm of a kid wolfing down a bowl of delicious ice cream. Thick ropes of cum dripped from the futanari’s chin as she sucked Gretel’s hot loads out of the deep recesses of Samantha’s pussy, slurping noisily at the seemingly limitless amount of cum which had been pumped inside the monk.

“Haaa!” the monk cried out, grabbing Lexi by her blonde braids and pulling the futanari’s face into her messy pussy, sealing her brown pussy tightly against Lexi’s rosy red lips.

“Mmmfffmmm!” was the only muffled sound that Lexi could make, as she gargled the mass of cum that somehow continued to flow down her throat from Samantha’s womb.

Not one to be left out of the action, as soon as Gretel’s magical futa cock had finished regrowing itself, she took a big wad of spit in her hand to quickly lube up the impressive member, stroking it into a rock hard erection in a matter of seconds. The mage pointed the tip of her spit slicked stiff dick straight at Lexi’s pink pussy lips, which poked out from between her ivory thighs as she knelt — ass up — in front of Samantha, lapping hungrily at the monk’s sloppy cunt. And then, without any warning whatsoever, Gretel plunged the entire length of her throbbing futa cock deep inside the paladin’s tight pussy.

Lexi let out another muffled cry as she felt the unexpected intrusion of a thick cock suddenly split her cunt. “Mmmwwwfffwwwmmm!” was, however, the only sound which could be heard from the paladin, as Samantha’s grip on her braids had not slacked a bit, keeping Lexi’s face pressed tightly against the monk’s pussy. Lexi’s cock had already been stiff from the moment she spied Samantha’s creamy pussy, but it became painfully erect as soon as she felt her pussy filled by Gretel’s magical futa cock. As amazing as it felt to be filled so completely by a thick juicy cock, her own cock was begging to fill a cunt in the same way — Lexi’s futa body craving the combined pleasures of cock and pussy together.

Mustering all her strength, Lexi pried Samantha’s hands off of her braids, freeing herself from the steamy confines of the monk’s wet cunt. The paladin tongued the muscled warrior’s clit, and then continued upwards, tracing her tongue along the deep grooves in the abdominal muscles which began just above her — now relatively clean — pussy. At the same time, inch by inch, Lexi began the slow and laborious process of walking her hips forward in time with Gretel’s powerful thrusts. Each slap of the mage’s soft thighs against her add impelled the paladin just a bit further, bringing her hips that much closer to the same brown slit she had just been sucking on.

“Oh, fuck yeah!” Gretel howled, giving Lexi a hard smack on the ass. The mage found that this second time around, she was not constantly on the edge of cumming, and was thoroughly enjoying pounding her futa cock into Lexi, the paladin’s tight cunt accepting her cock in its hot depths, growing wetter and squishier with each hard thrust.

As Lexi’s tongue traversed the deep crevices of Samantha’s six-pack, inching closer and closer to her broad and striated pecs, Gretel’s powerful pounding was driving her hips ever closer to the monk’s wet brown pussy. In a magical moment of synchronicity, the same instant that the paladin’s tongue found the stiff nub of Samantha’s nipple, the tip of her cock finally reached the long sought after entrance to the hugely muscled girl’s singular soft spot. It wasn’t even that Lexi thrust her cock into Samantha, but more that Gretel’s powerfucking propelled the futanari paladin forward into the monk, the momentum of Gretel’s thrust forcing Lexi’s hips forward to slam hard into Samantha’s muscular thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.