Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 5: Game Mechanics

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Game Mechanics - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

“Let’s walk through these class attributes one by one,” the faerie girl said, brushing a lock of emerald hair from her eyes as she snapped her fingers, casting the sub-menu from Lexi’s limited field of vision into a giant window hanging in mid-air.Class AttributesLevel 1

Experience Points (XP)0

Hit Points (HP)20 (+5/hr)

Spell Points (SP)5 (+1/hr)

Attack Points (AP)10+2

Defense Points (DP)10+3

Mind-Break Points (MP)5+1 (+1/hr)

“Experience points are similar to almost any other game you’ve played. They govern your progress within your chosen class from one level to the next, with each new level achieved serving to increase each of these class attributes. Once we’ve gone through all of these class attributes, I’ll show you how to access the master XP table, but at your position now you’ll need to gain five thousand points to get to the next level.”

“How do I gain XP?” Lexi asked pointedly, folding her armored arms across her new ample breasts.

“Like in most other games,” the faerie explained, “XP are accumulated through different types of successful encounters. In Fantasy Adventure Quest, there are specifically two.”

Lexi drew the giant broadsword from her back, and grinned wickedly. “Let me guess, combat is the main method. I wonder how many XP I’d get for a cute faerie...”

Felicity pulled a face, throwing her hands up in exaggerated mock terror. “Please brave knight,” she cried through a fit of giggles. “I mean you no ill will.”

“Very well,” the futa paladin conceded, sheathing her sword. “I don’t think I could fight anyone as cute as you anyway.”

Unbidden, Lexi felt a rush of blood flow into both her face, leaving a rosy blush in its wake, and into her new futa cock — the growing bulge in her tunic causing the blush in her face to deepen all the more.

“Faerie slaying aside,” Felicity continued. “You can gain experience through achieving victory in any combat encounter, be it with a monster or another humanoid. There are three criteria to keep in mind when thinking about XP. First, even if you survive the encounter, no points are gained if the battle is lost.”

“No XP for a tactical retreat, then?”

“Just so,” Felicity nodded. “Second, the number of points gained from a given encounter is proportional to the strength of the foe. So, for humanoids, the points range in proportion to their level. And, for monsters, it depends on the specific race you’re battling.”

“Sounds pretty standard,” Lexi agreed.

“Lastly, if you end up in a party of adventurers — which I definitely recommend you do at the earliest opportunity — points will be split between all of the teammates who engaged with the foe in question.”

“Perfect, that all makes total sense. You said there were two ways to rack up XP. If combat is one, what’s the other?”

Felicity’s answer was blindingly obvious as she slowly lowered her gaze to the bulge in Lexi’s tunic, caused by her semi-hard cock.

“Oh, shit!” Lexi said, instinctively reaching down to cover the growing erection, blushing even more furiously. “I almost forgot for a minute that this is a fucking eroge. Of course there’ll be some kind of lewd component to the XP system.”

The faerie buried her face in her hands, her small breasts jiggling as she laughed hysterically at Lexi’s embarrassment over her cock’s reaction. This did nothing to stem the tide for Lexi, however. Quite the opposite, she was all but hypnotized by the faerie’s perfect breasts jiggling so tantalizingly just a few feet away. Her eyes roamed hungrily over the rest of the faerie’s lithe body, lingering on the bald pussy that suddenly looked so inviting. Lexi felt light-headed as she experienced her first full erection, her new futa cock rising to its impressive seven inches of thick fullness, tenting her tabard in the most obvious way.

“Hold on a minute,” Lexi said, a cold bucket of logic breaking lust’s spell if only for a moment. “How the fuck is my cock just flying free like this?” Turning slightly away from the faerie embarrassedly, Lexi pulled the tabard aside to peek at her crotch, seeing the massive pulsating member staring back at her. A look of amused incredulity came over the futa as she turned back to Felicity, her cock once again covered.

“What gives?” Lexi asked pointedly, looking more than a bit ridiculous trying to be serious while sporting a seriously visible erection. “I get a sword and armor, but no goddamned panties?!”

The faerie all but exploded in a gale of laughter, clutching her stomach and curling mid-air into a ball, that shook with each laugh. “F-Fantasy A-Ad-Adventure Q-Quest,” Felicity spit out through the laughter. “Is a lewd game!”

“Jesus Christ,” Lexi said, slapping her forehead. “How many times am I going to be surprised by that fucking revelation. OK, enough distraction from ... this,” she gestured to her tented tunic. “You were going to tell me about the lewd method for gaining XP?”

The faerie recovered herself, her face still ruddy from the laughing fit, and nodded. “Yes, outside of combat encounters, which are won by depleting your opponent’s hit points, you can gain experience through causing a sexual partner to exhaust their reserve of mind-break points. While means through which an enemy’s hit points are diminished is fairly conventional — successful armed or unarmed hits — the depletion of mind-break points is a bit more subtle.”

“Go on,” Lexi said with her eyebrows raised in anticipation. “I can’t wait to hear this.”

“Essentially, every time you cause someone to orgasm, their mind-break points will diminish by one for each of your levels. So, as a level one paladin, you’d subtract one point from them. But, at level two, it would be two points, and so on. Now, normally a single orgasm is never enough to bring this to zero, but with if you can cause successive orgasms in your partner within a short period of time, this is possible. The resulting state, mind-break, is one where the individual loses all sense of self apart from the desire to be used sexually. Until they regain at least one point, they are capable of no rational thought or action, only sex. This makes the mind-break state rather dangerous, since it can result in a feedback loop where the state itself yields yet more orgasms, preventing the individual from regaining any points — leaving them trapped in a state of complete sexual stupor.”

“Fuuuuuck,” Lexi muttered. “So basically, I can get XP by killing bad guys, or literally fucking peoples’ brains out?”

“Pretty much,” the faerie said with a shrug and giggle.

“Got it. Looking at my stats then, I’ve got a total of six MP, since I’ve got a constitution bonus. Is that plus one per hour in the parentheses my regeneration rate?”

“Exactly,” Felicity nodded.

“Cool cool,” Lexi said. “Same goes for my hit points I’m assuming then, I regenerate five every hour?”

The faerie nodded again in agreement. “You’ll also gain more points in all of your class categories as you advance through the levels. This will increase not only the base point value with each level, but also you’ll see the regeneration rates increase with every fifth level.”

“Good deal. So, I think I get the general picture about how XP, HP, and MP work. What about the other three? Spell, attack, and defense points?”

“Attack and defense points,” the faerie replied. “Are the two key attributes you’ll see in combat. When an attacker attempts to strike an opponent, any damage inflicted depends on their attack points taken against their opponent’s defense points. The attacker’s base score is modified by any bonuses either from their strength attribute and from weapons. Likewise, the defender’s base score is similarly modified by dexterity attribute and by armor — with both attack and defense scores additionally being modified by a random factor, to prevent the game from being strictly deterministic.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.