Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 49: Gretel’s Futa Cock Surprise

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 49: Gretel’s Futa Cock Surprise - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

While Lexi was leading the young elf over to one side of the hot spring, Gretel and Samantha swam to the far side, crossing through the deeper middle section, where it was too deep even for the monk to stand. The silence between the two girls as they crossed the pool was palpable. Because, even though they participated in a very memorable threesome with Lexi following the party’s assault on the goblin village, the most they had done with each other even during that event was to kiss. They had never really fucked one another — definitely not one-on-one either.

Mindful of her secret futanari transformation, Gretel was careful to keep her massive cock fully submerged under the cloudy water’s surface as the pair approached the opposite shore. It was just far enough away from Lexi and Danica that the pair could no longer see them through the this blanket of steam — though the moans of pleasure already issuing from the elf most certainly did carry across the spring’s surface. The fact that Lexi and Danica were already getting down to business served to increase rather than decrease the atmosphere of nervousness among Gretel and Samantha, with both girls feeling an almost palpable pressure of expectation weighing the down.

“Sooo...” Gretel said, eyes darting up to meet Samantha’s and then shying away apprehensively. “How should we, erm, y’know ... get started?”

“I was actually hoping that you might have some suggestions as to that,” Samantha said, a furious blush darkening the monk’s bronze skin.

Seeing that kind of reaction from the normally imposing and seemingly fearless warrior actually helped put Gretel’s mind at ease, reminding the mage that she had been given a cock and would need to be the one to start putting that to use as the dominant member of this pairing — that is, if she wanted to get anywhere before the time limit on the magically generated organ expired. The mage took a deep breath, and floated towards Samantha, careful to keep her hips angled back so as not to give away the futa cock surprise, but close enough that she could run her hands over her rippling muscles.

Gretel actually gasped in surprise as she traced her fingers across the striated cords of Samantha’s enormous biceps and tightly muscled pecs. The muscles were so amazingly hard and firm that it was like she was caressing a statue — albeit, one that was warm to the touch. Her own ample bosom floated in the bubbling spring water, and as the mage closed the gap between the two, the softness of her breasts met the hard musculature of Samantha’s, in the ultimate juxtaposition of titty differentiation. Pure muscle met pure pillowy softness in that meeting, Gretel’s large pink nipples poking out stiffly to rub against the monk’s equally stiff dark brown nubs.

Gretel knew what she wanted to do, but was unsure of the best way to get there. Not only was this her first time taking such an active part in a lovemaking session, but the very thought of trying to manhandle Samantha just seemed absurd to the immeasurably weaker and vastly smaller mage. So, buying for time, Gretel did the only thing she could think of at the moment, and leaned in for a deep kiss, plunging her tongue into the wet confines of Samantha’s willing mouth. At first, the mage’s hands simply roamed aimlessly across the seemingly infinite expanse of Samantha’s musculature, fingers exploring each peak and valley of the corded muscles they encountered at every turn.

Oddly enough, Samantha, appeared to be even more naturally passive when it came to sex than Gretel, which was saying a lot insofar as Gretel was normally quite the submissive. However, the throbbing erection which had sprouted through Lexi’s spell from the crest of her labia, replacing her tiny clitoris with a thick seven inch piece of meat, demanded satisfaction. A surge of testosterone from the futanari transformation flooded through the mage’s endocrine system, filling her with a desire to dominate and to penetrate the exotic brown warrior woman in front of her.

Seizing the initiative for once in her sex-life, Gretel suddenly grabbed a fistful of Samantha’s hair, not too tightly, but just enough to try and show the monk that she meant business. The mage broke their kiss and gave the monk a slow lick along the side of her neck, pausing when she reached the warrior’s ear to whisper not a request, but a command.

“Bend over so I can eat that hot pussy of yours,” Gretel said, desperately trying to keep the tremor of nervousness which threatened to overwhelm her from reaching her voice.

Samantha blushed so deeply at the mage’s directive that for a moment, with her intensely red face and shock of shaggy white hair, Gretel was reminded of a radish. She bit back the surge of laughter that threatened to crack her commanding facade, knowing that if she gave in at all she would devolve into a fit of giggles and ruin any momentum she had managed to build. Instead, she assumed what she hoped was an imperious gaze as the mage released her grip on Samantha’s hair and moved her hands down the sides of the monk’s thickly muscled body to lift her hips up out of the shallow water.

There was a conveniently located boulder with a flat top covered in soft green moss just behind Samantha. And, as Gretel pulled the large warrior up out of the water — still keeping her own hips discretely beneath the surface — she spun Samantha around, and laid her out on the rock, with her chest and stomach pressed flat against the mossy surface, leaving her enormously muscled ass pointed straight in Gretel’s direction. Although she had just emerged from the water, Gretel could tell that the moisture clinging to the plump brown cunt that peeked out from between the two muscular round cheeks was more than just water. The musky scent of Samantha’s arousal was so thick that the mage could smell it before she even got her face close to the monk’s glistening brown flesh.

“Haaa!” Samantha cried out, clutching at the moss and sinking her fingers deep into the spongy vegetation as Gretel’s tongue licked slowly up the entire length of her cunt, starting at her hooded clit and ending just below her puckered brown asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.