Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 48: Elf Pussy Meets Futa Cock

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 48: Elf Pussy Meets Futa Cock - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Until Lexi’s mouth broke contact with Danica’s quivering pussy for the paladin to take a gasping breath, pussy juices dripping freely down her chin, she had completely forgotten about pleasuring herself — her entire sensorium had, instead, narrowed to a pinpoint focus in maximizing the pleasure experienced by the elf. Now, however, Lexi looked down at her own crotch, realizing that although her mind may have forgotten about trying to join in the orgasmic pleasure she had given Danica, her cock most certainly had not.

Lexi was currently the proud owner of what was perhaps the most painfully erect cock in all of Fantasy Adventure Quest.

Having been denied any direct stimulation of its own, the paladin’s thick futa cock was relegated to simply hanging there between Lexi’s legs, leaking a steady stream of precum, ready to lubricate any hole the futanari might want to stick it into. And what Lexi knew now was that she desperately needed to fuck someone. Thankfully, it appeared that a willing participant just so happened to have her juicy little pussy spread out right in front of Lexi’s face, wet and eager for exactly the kind of hard cock Lexi was packing.

“You want more?” she asked the elf, grinning wickedly and gripping the base of her cock and wagging it dangerously in the direction of the tiny girl.

“Mmm-hmm!” Danica said, licking her lips. “L-Let’s do sex!”

“Are you sure?” the futanari asked her playfully. “That’s a whole lot of cock for such a little pussy.”

To emphasize the point, Lexi walked her hips up as close as she could to Danica, and laid her throbbing erection down on top of the girl’s stomach, as if to make a point of just how far into the tiny girl her cock would be penetrating — all the way past the elf’s belly button. A mewling moan was the only response that the elf vocalized, as she pressed her hips up, attempting to rub her slick cunt along the underside of Lexi’s cock as it lay atop her taut stomach.

I suppose that’s about as much affirmative consent as I could ask for, given the circumstances, the futanari thought to herself, grinning down at the tiny girl moaning and grinding on the soft mossy ground beneath her.

Gripping the base of her cock again, Lexi slid the length down along the line of Danica’s flat tummy, spreading her slick pussy lips wide as she ran the shaft’s underside alone the entire length of the elf girl’s sopping cunt. Lexi giggled at the incredibly erotic, but slightly comical, image that resulted from this. The way her shaft was wedged between the two extremely plump labia put the phrase “cock hot dog” into Lexi’s mind — with her cock, of course, being the wiener and Danica’s plump pussy lips being the bun.

Giggling at her own private joke, Lexi “hot dogged” the elf’s pussy, sliding the entire length of her cock up and down the slick “bun” formed by Danica’s spread slit. Danica was immediately and obviously super into the motion, grinding her hips needfully along the underside of Lexi’s cock, rubbing her clit crazily against the shaft so hard that Lexi could clearly feel the hard little nub pressing into her cock with each stroke.

“Haaa!” the elf moaned, panting loudly, her lithe young body covered in a thin sheen of sweat. “P-Put it... in,” she panted. “P-Please!

“Since you’ve asked so politely,” Lexi said, leaning in to lick the side of Danica’s face from chin to eyebrow. “I think I can oblige.”

Angling her cock downward at the bottom of her final “hot dog” stroke, Lexi place her thumb just behind the head, pressing the tip gently between the elf’s sopping lips. The futanari watched in awe as the tip of her cock disappeared, slowly but surely, into the intensely tight tunnel of Danica’s pussy. Hers was by far the tightest pussy Lexi had the pleasure of fucking so far, so much so that the paladin knew already that it was going to be a heroic struggle not to cum immediately. Bit by bit, sublimating her desire to cum through a sheer act of willpower, Lexi pushed past the elf’s incredible tightness, sinking her entire cock down to the root into Danica’s fiery hot cunt.

Yes-yes-yes!” the elf yelled out. Her fingers dug deeply into the moss bed on which she lay, fistfuls of spongy green filling her palms. The girl’s face was a mask of the purest ecstasy, eyes rolled back showing only the enormous whites as she threw her head back, golden locks cascading beautifully over the ground behind her.

As soon as Lexi started to pull out for the back-stroke, initially intending to keep the pace slow at first — since it was, after all, the elf’s first time with a cock inside her — she was shocked by the wild ferocity with which Danica grabbed her hips, pulling Lexi’s cock forcefully back inside her, grinding her clit hard along the to of the futanari’s shaft when she bottomed out inside the tiny girl.

“Oh, that’s how you want it?” Lexi said, grinning down at the elf.

Danica’s only response was to moan deliciously as she humped herself on the rigid hardness of Lexi’s erection. This enthusiasm drove the paladin absolutely nuts with lust. And, after a few more experimental pumps into the elf’s tight cunt yielded nearly identical results, Lexi decided to just go for it. Clearly both girls were so close to the precipices of their own orgasms that there was no point in the futanari holding back. If she was going to fuck Danica, she might was well do it right.

Leaning her head down into the crook of Danica’s neck, Lexi jackhammered the tiny elf’s pussy. The fronts of her thighs slapped noisily against the elf’s small ass as Lexi’s cock split the small girl open again and again, her thick piece of futa meat plunging into the steamy depths of Danica’s sopping wet pleasure tunnel. The tight hotness combined with the elf’s mewling enthusiasm for being fucked tipped the balance of Lexi’s orgasm, and with one final thrust, the futanari slammed her cock home, burying it as deep as she could in the small elf.

You’ve Been Hit!
-2 MP (7/9)
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.