Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 47: Lexi’s First Taste of Elf Pussy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 47: Lexi’s First Taste of Elf Pussy - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

“You want to lick me?” Danica asked, eyes wide as she looked up from Lexi’s cock.

Smiling down at the girl, the futanari nodded. “How ‘bout it?”

“Ooo!” the elf squealed, hopping to her feet. “Sounds like fun! Nobody’s every licked me down there, but I bet it feels awesome. Now that I think about it,” she rattled on, her face scrunched up in though. “No one’s ever licked me anywhere, as least not that I can remember. Except that one time my cousin’s pet dog licked ice cream off my nose, but that’s probably not anything like having your slit licked. I wonder if it’ll feel as good as when I licked your thingie? And—”

“Only one way to find out!” Lexi interrupted. The paladin surreptitiously hooked her hands under the small elf girl’s armpits and lifted her up, as easily as a child, and carried her over to the edge of the pool, where there was an incredibly inviting bed of soft green moss which looked like the perfect place to lay Danica down. The elf shook her arms and legs excitedly, looking all the more to Lexi like a small child about to get some kind of treat that they had been looking forward to.

Laying the elf out on the soft moss bed, Lexi’s eyes roamed over her compact gymnast’s body. Shorter by almost a head than even Gretel, who was already considerably smaller in stature than Lexi, the paladin was again reminded strongly of the young teen athletes she had seen bouncing around on television during the Olympics. There wasn’t an ounce of fat on Danica’s body, but at the same time her figure showed none of the striated musculature which so strongly defined Samantha’s. Rather, Danica’s body possessed a grace and elegance which Lexi thought must be characteristic of her race, because elfish seemed the most appropriate of all descriptors.

The small girl’s head rested on a golden pillow formed from her voluminous mass of unbound hair, with enormous eyes — gleaming like two emeralds — staring up at the paladin with the mixture of fear-tinged excitement that Lexi would expect from a girl who was interested enough in sex that she apparently carved her own wooded dildos, but had somehow never been able to find a partner with whom to experiment. Indeed, Lexi had been in an almost identical situation, and felt a distinct kinship with Danica as a result.

Careful not to bump her cock into the elf’s mound, Lexi brought her hands down next to Danica’s head and leaned in to give her a deep kiss. Danica moaned softly into Lexi’s mouth as the paladin’s tongue explored the contours of the young elf’s mouth, their lips locked in the passionate kiss. Slowly, Lexi broke the kiss’ seal, nuzzling her face into the crook of Danica’s neck, alternating small kisses and licks all the way up her slender neck to her ivory earlobe. The elf shivered visibly with each touch from Lexi’s lips and tongue.

The only sounds which came from the paladin and elf’s side of the pool were the soft mewling moans of the elf amid the smacking and sucking sounds of Lexi’s increasingly sloppy and wet kissing.

Inch by inch and with agonizing slowness, the futanari kissed and licked her way down Danica’s small body. At the same time, Lexi’s fingers traced up and down the elf’s limbs, eliciting shivers of pleasure from the girl with each long stroke. Stopping at Danica’s nearly — but not entirely — flat chest, Lexi swirled her tongue slowly around each puffy pink nipple, just barely licking the edge of the areola, then tightening the motion gradually to end up gently flicking the nipple’s tip with her tongue. While she did this, the futanari’s hands gently cupped the tiny breasts from underneath, delicately kneading the elf’s chest as each nipple stiffened inside the warm confines of Lexi’s mouth.

“Haaa!” Danica cried out, her small body writhing under Lexi’s ministrations. “K-Keep d-doing that.”

Apparently, the elf’s small breasts were quite sensitive, and the almost rock-hard stiffness of her pink nipples was enough to tell Lexi that her approach was clearly yielding results — to say nothing of Danica’s continued writhing and moaning. However, Lexi had promised the elf much more than just titty sucking, and began to kiss her way down the center line of the small girl’s stomach, running her hands along the outsides of her waist and hips. Slowly but surely, the paladin worked her way down Danica’s perfectly flat tummy until she came just above the mound of the small girl’s pussy.

Lexi shifted her position then, squatting down in the water below Danica’s hips, but never broke contact with the elf. She slowly spread Danica’s legs with her hands, running the tips of her fingers along the insides of the young elf’s sensitive thighs as she guided them apart to lay open her most precious flower. The paladin looked up at Danica as she planted a single soft kiss on her perfectly smooth pubic mound, just above her glistening slit. The expression on Danica’s face as she gazed down at Lexi was exactly that the futanari had hoped to see, a perfect combination of lust, excitement, and trepidation.

“P-Please ... l-lick it,” the small elf stuttered between panted gasping breaths as her enormous emerald orbs stared into Lexi’s own clear blue eyes.

“I would love nothing more,” the futanari purred, a singularly lewd smile spreading across her pretty face.

Finally breaking the contact, which to that point had been continuous, between her mouth and Danica’s body, Lexi hovered just above the elf girl’s spread pussy, admiring the perfectly formed “innie” with it’s puffy smooth outer labia, and a pair of rosy pink inner lips just barely visible between them. The paladin opened her mouth wide like she was going to try and fit Danica’s entire cunt unto her mouth, but stopped just short of making any kind of contact with the elf’s eager young pussy.

Instead, Lexi simply exhaled slowly, allowing her warm and moist breath to wash over Danica’s folds. Breathing in through her nose, Lexi reveled in the scent of the elf’s arousal before breathing out another cloud of warm moisture to titillate her new companion. Beads of liquid condensed from the vapor of Lexi’s breath, mingling freely with the dampness already exuded by Danica’s own arousal, leaving her pussy all the more glistening and wet. Still, Lexi did not so much as touch the elf’s increasingly needy cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.