Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 46: I Want to Try It!

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 46: I Want to Try It! - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

I want to try it!”

The elf’s impertinent request rang in Lexi’s ears like the sound of a gong, waking her violently from the dreamlike trance of orgasmic bliss into which her consciousness sank when the curse overtook her. So stunned was Lexi by Danica’s interjection that she turned quickly in the elf’s direction, causing her cock to slip out of Gretel’s asshole with an audible plop. A veritable river of thick white cum oozed out of her pink hole, temporarily gaped from the thick futa cock which had just been fucking it, thick globs dripping down into her glistening pussy lips to drip noisily into the water beneath her hips.

“Y-You want to t-try... that?” Lexi stuttered incredulously, gesturing in a panning motion at both her thick cock as well as Gretel’s winking asshole, from which stringy globs of white cum still leaked.

“Mmmm,” Gretel moaned lustily, rocking her hips back, bouncing her ample ass cheeks against the side of Lexi’s semi-hard cock. “Put it back,” the mage purred. “Mama wants some more.”

However, Lexi was too distracted by the enthusiastic young elf, whose excitement was so palpable that her ears were practically vibrating, bouncing up and down so fast that the paladin was reminded of a hummingbird taking flight.

“But, you already had your turn,” Danica pouted. “I want to do sex with Lexi’s big thingie. You looked sooo cool when you were doing it, Gretel. And, it looked like you were having so much fun. But, I thought that when you did sex the boy’s thingie — or I guess the girl’s thingie is she’s a futa-whatever-you-call-it — went in the girl’s slit, not in her butt? I mean, I have some neat little wooden thingies that I made to play with, but I’ve never tried putting them in my butt like that, only in my slit — and that’s great — but since it looked like you liked it so much, maybe it’d be fun for me too, and—”

Well!” Gretel interrupted, forcefully cutting off the elf’s mile-a-minute speech. “There’s really only one way to find out if you like it in the butt...”

“B-But her th-thingie is so big,” Danica stuttered, an edge of fear clearly tinging her excitement. “And my b-butt is so small. It’s kinda scary for me since—”

“Don’t let Gretel bully you into trying something that you’re not totally ready for,” Lexi said, as she pulled the elf in close, giving her a reassuringly soft caress on the shoulder. “Just because she’s a butt slut, it doesn’t mean that you have to be.”

“Butt slut!” Gretel exclaimed with mock indignation. Scooping a handful of Lexi’s cum out of her still leaking ass, she smeared it playfully on the paladin’s lips and cheek. “That’s what you get when you call me names after taking advantage of my poor little ass.”

“Har har har,” Lexi said, scooping the cum into her mouth with a single finger and licking it clean. “You’re just so hilarious.”

“Aren’t I?” the mage said grinning.

Anyway,” the paladin said, turning her attention back to the small elf clinging to her side, staring in wonder at the cum slicked cock still pulsing with the futanari’s vitality. “If you’re sure that you want to try having sex, maybe we should try it the normal way first, in the pussy. If you like that, then we can see what you think about trying out some butt stuff later. How’s that sound?”

Danica was too excited to articulate a response, so Lexi took the squealing and clapping as the elf being in agreement with her proposal.

“So,” Gretel said slyly, sidling up on the other side of the elf, pressing the side of a large breast against the side of Danica’s face. “Is there any room for me in this little arrangement? And what about Samantha, I’m sure she’d like to join the party too.”

The elf’s eyes slowly panned to the left meeting Gretel’s light pink nipple, snapped down to her own nearly flat chest, and then back up to the mage’s pillowy boob. A bloom of red spread quickly across Danica entire face, reaching the tips of her ears. Clearly, the small girl was intimidated not only by Gretel’s enormous breasts, but also by her “threat” of turning a twosome into an orgy.

“I ... w-well ... it’s j-just...” Danica stuttered nervously. The elf was clearly not into Gretel’s proposal, but was too daunted by the well-endowed mage to openly decline the proposition. Thankfully, Samantha came, unbidden, to the smaller girl’s rescue.

A dark shadow fell over the mage, as Samantha’s titanically proportioned figure rose up from the steaming spring water behind her, like some eldritch beast emerging from the depths. Feeling the monk’s presence behind her, Gretel’s expression turned into a nervous smile as beads of sweat prickled her brow. Without a word, Samantha placed a large brown hand atop the mage’s pink haired head.

“Uh oh,” Gretel said, her eyes growing wide at the realization of what was likely coming.

The monk’s rippling muscles exploded into motion, her enormous bicep flexing as she pulled back on the mage’s head, dunking Gretel backwards into the water as easily as if she were a small child. Samantha’s characteristic slight smile tugged up at the corner’s of her mouth, eyes twinkling in the evening light, while she held the thrashing Gretel beneath the bubbling water’s surface for a few seconds. After a look from Lexi, the monk released the mage, and Gretel came bobbing to the surface, sputtering and coughing up mouthfuls of hot water.

“I think,” Samantha said to Gretel, when the mage snapped her gaze up to meet the monk’s steely gray eyes. “That since it is the little one’s first time, that it would be best if she and Lexi were given some privacy.”

“Whatever!” Gretel snapped, splashing a handful of water up into Samantha’s face, wetting the monk’s shaggy white bangs. “Although,” the mage muttered so low that Lexi barely heard it. “It’s not like I got any privacy from the shrimp when she was like an inch away from my asshole getting creampied.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.