Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 45: The Hot Springs Episode

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 45: The Hot Springs Episode - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

Before Lexi had even taken off the first piece of armor, she heard an almost feral cry come from behind her.

“Woohoo!”

In what could hardly have been more than a few seconds, Danica had managed to slip out of her all of her clothes — skirt, bodice, and blouse — and was running headlong for the hot spring. On the one hand, it warmed Lexi’s heart to see that even after such a trying day, the young elf could exhibit such carefree joy. After all, almost getting captured and sold into slavery was hardly an everyday kind of experience. On the other hand, the futanari could hardly take her eyes away from the tight little body bouncing happily towards the spring.

Seeing Danica nude for the first time, Lexi’s mind was fully consumed by the sight, drinking it in like a draft of strong liquor. While the voluptuous mage and thickly muscled monk were as different from one another as night and day, the elf was again incomparable to either of the paladin’s other two companions — and from Lexi herself. Having the elfish figure of a young human teenager, Danica’s build reminded Lexi of the teen gymnasts she had loved to watch during the Olympics.

The elf was as small and compact as could be. With hardly any breasts to speak of, nothing bounced when Danica ran. Rather, Lexi looked on in wonder as every small and delicately perfected muscle in her tiny frame worked together in perfect harmony, propelling the elf onward as she simultaneously undid the long braid which coiled around her head like a crown, covering the pale skin of her back in a cascade of pure gold.

Even the elf’s movements recalled the nimble, almost ethereal, steps of a gymnast, Danica’s heels never so much as touching down on the soft covering of moss that surrounded the spring. Just as quickly as the luminous nude figure had appeared, it was gone. With no hesitation whatsoever, the elf let out another exultant cry of pure childlike glee as she leaped over the ring of large rocks surrounding the pool and cannonballed directly into the steaming center.

“Yahoo!” came the sound of Danica’s merry cry, as she splashed loudly into the water.

“What the fuck have you gotten us into?” Gretel laughed, shaking her head in bemused amazement at the elf’s antics. The mage chuckled softly, doffing her wide-brimmed hat and unpinning her mass of wavy pink hair. She then, with infinitely more care than the elf, slipped out of her own ensemble — her emerald trimmed black miniskirt, stockings, and corset — folding the clothes neatly and stowing them along with her had in a stack atop her bedroll. The futanari’s cock stirred noticeably as her eyes roamed hungrily over the exceedingly ample tits and ass with which Gretel’s curvy body was graced.

Lexi gave the mage a hearty laugh as she carefully unbuckled all the straps which held her armor in place. “C’mon, Gretel,” Lexi said. “It’ll be good for us to have that crazy little elf around. And really, you should respect your elders. After all, she is almost four times your age, remember?”

“Gah!” the mage said with a snort. “Don’t remind me. It kinda hurts my brain to think that someone older than my freaking grandmother acts — and looks — like that.”

“I think she will prove a worthy addition to our party,” Samantha chimed in softly. Lexi glanced over at the monk to see that she had already stripped out of her sash and tabard, and stood more or less fully nude, carefully unrolling the long strips of fabric which were wrapped around her fists. Samantha’s thick corded muscles rippled slightly with the deft movements, the sight of the powerfully built nude warrior woman sending further stirrings of expectant pleasure into Lexi’s cock. The paladin actually had to close her eyes and take a deep steadying breath to try and temper the rising surge of blood flowing into her cock at the sight of her three beautiful companions.

Fuck me, Lexi thought to herself as the realization dawned on her. Not only are we in the hot springs episode, but this has turned out to be a goddamned HAREM anime!

Gretel was the first of the original trio to join Danica in the spring, but Samantha and Lexi joined the pair as soon as they had finished undressing and storing their remaining clothing and armor. The moment that Lexi dipped her toes into the steaming water, she felt all of the stress and weariness of the road begin to melt away. Slipping into that bubbling cauldron was like being transported to some divine realm where every inch of the paladin’s body was massaged and attended to by hosts of dutiful nymphs.

All four of the girls — even the normally spastic elf — appeared to be experiencing the same euphoric wave of the spring’s relaxing and restorative powers. Not a word was said between the quartet as they relaxed in the steaming waters, with the only sound reaching Lexi’s ears being the soft bubbling of the geothermally heated spring. And, for the next half hour, this blissful scene continued as the party luxuriated in the spring, allowing the effervescent waters to caress them fully — body and soul.

“Hey,” Gretel’s soft voice broke the stillness, stirring Lexi from the dreamlike reverie of the steaming waters. “Wanna scrub my back? It seems like it’s been ages since I’ve had that done, and it’d feel so good in here.”

“Sure thing,” Lexi said, leaning in to give the mage a quick peck on the cheek. “Long as you do me after I do you.”

“Now, if I didn’t know any better,” Gretel said, narrowing her eyes as a lewd smile spread across her pretty face. “I’d think you were talking about something other than bathing — perhaps even something a little dirty.”

“Me? Perish the thought!” Lexi said with a wave of her hand. “My thoughts are as pure as those of a virgin priestess.”

“Hah!” the mage laughed. “Show me a priestess as horny as you and I’ll eat my hat. I bet if I were to do a little ‘investigation,’ I’d find some pretty good evidence of that...”

Gretel’s hand snaked its way over Lexi’s soft thigh, searching for the cock that the mage thought — correctly — would already be showing evidence of Lexi’s arousal at her playful banter. Not wanting to make it easy on the mage, however, Lexi turned her hips away at the last moment, wagging a finger back and forth in Gretel’s face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.