Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I - Cover

Futanari Adventure Quest: Book I

Copyright© 2022 by Puella Magi

Chapter 44: Danica Joins the Party

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 44: Danica Joins the Party - After another night of scrolling endlessly through anime imageboards, college freshman Lexi finds herself transported into a fantasy game world. Lexi soon discovers that this game is not just a run of the mill fantasy adventure. It is an erotic game. In this new world, she finds that her deepest sexual fantasy has been fulfilled. She has been transformed into a futanari!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   GameLit   Body Swap   Furry   Magic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Violence  

The first thing that Lexi saw when sensibility and volition returned to her with the dissolution of the curse’s pink haze was the tiny elf happily scooping up gobs of stringy cum off the shaft of her flagging erection and sucking the white goo from her fingers like it was delicious whipped cream. Though the futanari, in the back of her mind, knew that she had just been sucked off by Danica, seeing the vision of the delicately small girl gleefully slurping up her cum was enough to leave Lexi at a total loss for words.

“...”

“Oh, hi!” the elf said happily, swallowing down a mouthful of sticky cum. “Your eyes aren’t all pink and glowy anymore. Does that mean that your curse is sleeping again? Did I put it to sleep sucking on your thingie? Did you even know it was me doing that, or are you totally out of it when your eyes go all pink? And, anyway, why do you have a thingie after all? No one ever ended up explaining that to me, and—”

“Gaaahhh!” Lexi shouted, scooting her butt back from the chattering elf and sitting up into a cross-legged position with her now flaccid cock having been licked clean. “Too many questions at once — especially right after I’ve been zapped by that motherfucking curse. New rule, one and only one question at a time. Okay?”

Cowed by the paladin’s ire, her eyes as big and shimmering as any Disney character, Danica simply nodded in compliance.

“Now,” Lexi continued. “Since you did already ask me like fifty questions already, lemme see if I can answer them, as you did just help me out big time.”

Even the minor word of encouragement from Lexi lit the elf’s face like a sunbeam, drawing a broad smile that curled up almost to the tops of her long pointy ears.

“You’re right about the curse having subsided now. If you’re hanging around with us and you see my eyes start to go pink, watch out, because that means the curse is kicking in and — like Gretel and Samantha probably explained — I kinda lose control of my body and end up trying to stick my dick in the nearest lady’s hole. But, when you made me cum — thanks again for that, by the way — that satiated the curse temporarily. It’ll come back eventually, but once it takes over me, the only way to sublimate it at all is for me to cum. And, as for my ... err... thingie, I’m not a boy or a girl. I’m a futanari, so I’ve got a pussy and a cock.”

As Lexi explained this final part, she lifted her flaccid dick to show the pink pussy lips beneath it.

“From what I gather,” Lexi explained. “Futas are really uncommon among all the humanoid races, so I’m not surprised that you’ve never met one till now. But, just so you know, that doesn’t have anything to do with the curse. I’ve always been this way.”

It was a lie insofar as Lexi had, up until three days ago, lived in a completely different world in a completely different body. However, in the time she had spent in Fantasy Adventure Quest, she had come to identify so strongly with her new life as a futanari paladin, that it was becoming difficult for her to really even imagine herself as a cock-less girl sitting alone in her college dorm room. Every time she had another mind-blowing orgasm through her magnificent futa cock, every enemy she slew with her enormous broadsword, Lexi’s old personality and life crumbled away a little more, and the new reality of her being a futanari paladin became more and more cemented in her mind.

“That’s sooo cool!” the elf said, when Lexi’s monologue concluded. “I never imagined that there was something other than just boys and girls. But, that’s why I’m out here on the continent exploring — trying to learn everything I can and experience all the kinds of neat things that I would never have gotten to if I’d just stayed on teensy little Tarynth.”

“Well in that case,” Lexi said, a sly smile growing on her face. “What would you say to adventuring with us? The three of us have only been together for a few days so far, but we’ve gotten into all kinds of interesting situations in that short time.”

“Yes,” Gretel said with her patently dry sarcasm. “Interesting is definitely a word that could be used to describe our quests so far.” The mage followed this with a mutter that Lexi could barely make out. “If you’re completely delusional.” The voluptuous pink haired girl threw her leader a quick wink, however, giving Lexi her silent approval of the proposal she had made to Danica.

“Like we were explaining before I ... uh ... you know,” Lexi continued. “Our target right now is the ruined Abbey of Xoth just a day or so North of here, up near the Zin Mountains through the Pass of Qalish. The main reason we’re headed there is that there’s supposed to be a holy relic of Xoth, something called the Starseed, that the high priestess can hopefully use to de-curse me. And, since the slavers we just took care of were apparently planning on selling you at a market in the same spot, it looks like this quest will be a two-for-one special. So, if you want to join up for some fun, we’d be happy to have you. With that bow of yours, I think we could seriously fuck with this slave market.”

“Yes,” Danica said, attempting to put on a serious face, but looking much more like a kid trying to look serious when surrounded by grown ups. “I would like to ... fuck with ... that’s the word? Yes, fuck with the slave market. Nobody should be trying to steal people — especially not me!”

“Great, well in in that case welc—” Lexi started, but was almost immediately cut off by the excited elf.

And,” Danica blurted out. “I would also like to play with your thingie again. That was really fun!”

Lexi choked on the saliva in her mouth and, eyes bulging at the extreme naive openness of the elf, started violently coughing. Gretel buried her face in her hands, unable to stifle the renewed fit of giggles which assailed her. Samantha was the only member of the team who retained any semblance of composure. She simply walked over to the elf, placed an enormous brown hand on her shoulder.

“Welcome to the party,” she said in her typically clipped accent. “I think that we will all get along very well together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.